Male Boss

By breezybizzle

You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown... More

Date night
Fright night
Victims
Shower time
Taking out the trash
Robin
New girl
Room 5
Work
Shopping
Can't get enough
Molly
Kill?
Aggressive
Female boss

Introduction

7.3K 256 43
By breezybizzle

You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could change everyone's view on him completely.

The real unexposed life of Christopher Maurice Brown.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted, slamming the basement door making sure it was locked after.

I grabbed my already rolled up blunt from my front room table, I took the lighter next and let up my blunt. Placing it in between my lips, inhaling a long drag of it and letting the refreshing feeling of it take over my body. I soon got snapped out of my daze when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. The name 'Robin' flashed up, I typed my code in then read the text she sent me.

I'm here, how far away are you? x

I sighed in frustration as I placed my blunt down. I walked over to the mirror checking my appearance out, I'm wearing a smart looking tux and my hair was freshly shaved, I also am wearing my expensive watch.

Stuck in traffic, sorry will be there in a few minutes.

I sent back to her, maybe I should of put a 'x' at the end as it might be seen as little to blunt and rude. Oh, well too late now. I grabbed my keys then started up my red lambo. Getting in then driving to the fancy restaurant where I have a date with a sexy looking light skinned women. On the way there I listened to the radio, it wasn't loud though as I was thinking about later tonight.

I got out of the car once I parked it outside the restaurant, I walked up to the door getting nods from strangers who know me but I don't have a clue who they are and I don't care who they are either.

"Christopher, how are you this evening?" The restaurant worker asked me.

I don't like socialising with people, I can never trust them. They all so fake, I prefer keeping myself to myself. But if I did that, people might except something.

"Good thank you, how's the family?" I asked, not really caring.

"Good thanks sir, your female date is over here." He said walking me to where Robin sat.

She stood up from her seat smiling at me, I walked over to her embracing her into a hug. She's wearing a stunning red dress, and he hair was flowing down beautifully. I smiled as I pulled out her chair for her to re-sit down again. Then I sat in my seat, straight away pouring a glass of wine then taking a big mouth fall of it. My body instantly felt more relaxed.
_____
It's going to be more interesting than this I promise, this is just the introduction. Also, real chapters will be longer.
What you lot think his secret is though? Take a lucky guess as it may be a bit to early to know.
P.S; The cover photo of this story is a hint to what Chris' secret is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.
327K 8.2K 37
Chris Brown daughter? He only has one right? Royalty? Nope, he has a whole 16 year old daughter who is a secret. Nobody knows about her. Read to find...
597 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.
491K 18.3K 104
"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, you doubt me. I'm like a fool contemplatin...