Make Myself A Legacy (Another...

By LeonAidSalvacion

They were 9 and it felt right the way it was. "I'm not perfect and I know you all know this. But you make me... More

Disclaimer
Leon (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts (Updated!)
More Facts About Leon
Relationship with Members (Hyung Line)
Relationship with Members (Maknae Line)
Before the Survival Show
Requests
Other IDOL Closest Friends
First Impressions
Quotes
Members Finding Of His School Life
Leon Solo Producing
3:3:3:1 Unit Mission
One Kid Room
Receiving an award without the members
Fights
Out with Older IDOL Friends
Heartbroken Over a Secret Relationship
Spotify
Leon Studying
Solo Vlive
New Series: Century Soulmate
Birthday?
Changbin's birthday
Instagram
OSTs of Century Soulmate
Iconic Fan Sign Moments
Dying His Hair
Hate
Hate Part 2
"Protective" Leon Moments
Hospital Visit
Snippet of "Repentance?"
Repentance
Scandal
Is It Possible?
Just For A Night
#LeonAppreciation
"I love you" to each member
Thank You
I Wish You The Best
Stays, please stay (sad)
I Wish You The Best MV
The Story Behind I Wish You The Best
Let Us Take Care Of You (Sick)
It's Just Hard
[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)
[MM] Each Other's Prince and Angel (Lee Know x Leon)
[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)
[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)
International Hyung
[MM] Dark Moments We Share (Seungmin x Leon)
Youth: Lost
Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)
[MM] Reflection (Hyunjin x Leon)
[MM] Don't Punish Yourself (Bang Chan x Leon)
[MM] Don't Have To Control Yourself (Changbin x Leon)
Love, Care, and All Not Out of Duty (With NCT)
Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)
Youth: Lost (OSTs)
Torn and Looking for the Pieces (Big Fight Part 2)
[Song Dimensions] Hug - Seventeen Vocal Unit
Cute Concept?
Valentine's Special: Our Universe (OT8 x Leon)
Unspeakable
Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)
[Song Dimensions] Sorry - The Rose
I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)
We Love Despite Being Broken (Big Fight Part 3)
Perfect Candidate (Leon X BTS)
Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)
My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)
Incorrect Quotes 1
Under This Spotlight
[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)
Look Back At The Crossroads (With Non-Idol Friends)
[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups
Admit A Few Jealous Moments
Salvacion Residence
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us
[What If] SKZOO
[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Fun and Games Under the Code Name of Competition
Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core
[What If] If I Said No
[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark
Quick Dialogues
You're Having Too Much Fun
[Kingdom: Legendary War] To Be The Heirs of Their Thrones
ENHYPEN Added Member Announcement
[MM] I'll Stay Over When You Want Me To (Han x Leon)
Christmas Dream
First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)
Updated Salvacion Residence
Son-in-Law
COVID Recovery (And Hell For Leon's Apartment)
Embodying ODDINARY
The Closet Of A Maniac
Concerts Made Home Far Away
Another Soul Watches Over Him
Instagram Update | Miss You, Guardian Angel
Maxident Trailer
Guiltily Favored
Pay Attention To Me
SKZ - Replay: Dinner (Leon ft. BTS Jimin)
Overcast
overcast is one of his greatest acts of generosity
Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1
Perishable Product
He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

First Meeting with 3Racha

3.8K 91 29
By LeonAidSalvacion

The newly formed 3Racha was already getting the hang of combining each other's styles to produce. They did get help from higher up producers but sometimes what the three wanted to be not something the other producers could understand. They didn't want the typical Kpop style, and also other groups were straying from the once norm so why couldn't they?

But they were already so thankful for JYP for allowing them to do what they do, especially since they were only trainees not idols yet. So they worked with what they had, with the mentors they could have but they still had a lingering feeling. Who knew how JYP could do it, but he had given them an unlikely answer to their wishes.

Chan had been called to JYP's office before his producing time with 3Racha and him not being nervous was a lie. Was this the time his seven years were going to end? Did the producers feel irritated with them? He tried to even his breathing before knocking on the door, praying that all was okay. "Enter," at the command, he invited himself inside and saw JYP smiling. Of course, he bowed at his superior and the man just smiled."Chan, come in. I must discuss something with you." Maybe JYP thought it would put him to ease but it just made his feelings worse but he complied with the instructions.

"How's 3Racha?" Chan couldn't help but let a smile out as he told JYP of the work they had been doing. He tried to leave out the problem the three were encountering but JYP asked about their opinions on the producers they were working with. "In all honesty sir, we are thankful for learning more. But there are styles that we wanted to make that the producers aren't used to." JYP nodded and thought for a minute. His decision might be something that could further improve these boys.

"Well, I hope that you get to explore more about what you mentioned with your producer today. We are lucky he is scheduled today and even if he could work with other groups, I think it'll be best if he works with you. You are near in ages too so maybe he'd understand what you are saying and help bring it to light for older producers to understand." Chan was so confused. They always switched mentor producers yet what was so special about this new producer. Sure he was near their ages maybe but is that just it?

"You'll be working with a newly recognized producer, you might be familiar with him. His name is trending internationally after all before nationwide." Chan was anticipating the name, who was it? I mean it couldn't be idols from other groups because they were trainees so collaborations were no go. "His producer name is Leon," that was when it all clicked. You might think that maybe since it was not an idol then he'd be less anxious. But no, he got more anxious. "His Korean name is Ahn Hyunki but he's called Leon more formally. He just finished working with SM I think, so his game plan is here next. I already told him where to go and who you were so he might look into it already." With that he sent off the boy to the studio.

Chan was running his hand through his hair, unsure of what to feel. He was honored that JYP chose Leon to work with 3Racha despite his time limit per company. But that pressured him to ensure that they impressed the man even more. How old was Leon even? He saw the pictures and he was already giving successful people vibes so how much more when they met?

"Chan Hyung, you're finally here!" Jisung was the one to greet the man as he entered the studio but there was something off with Chan, he noted. Chan seemed tense. "We're working with the producer Leon today." It took a few minutes to process but once the two understood what he said they froze. "Leon the trending producer? Him as in him?" Chan nodded and the three went in silent chaos. Changbin suddenly forgot the message of the lyrics he was writing. Jisung forgot the flow he wanted to add to the beat. Chan was...lost. But he knew that they had to put themselves together before the producer arrived.

"We can do this. We've been talking with other senior producers this past week, so we could do it again today." But Changbin bit his lip not wanting to put his Hyung's optimism down but someone had to say it. "But the thing is, he's like someone our age who is not an idol but internationally recognized. Plus, he understands music on different scales because he writes, composes, produces and even choreographs." The three let that sink in and sighed. It was true, but they also had the passion. Maybe they could learn from him if they calmed themselves first.

They gathered themselves and were about to make a game plan when someone knocked on their door. Chan looked at two but went to stand to open the door. When he opened the door he was met with a tall man who towered over him yet when the man noticed the door had been opened, he bowed to Chan. "Hello! Come in," as Chan let the man enter, the man removed his mask and now they were sure that this was Leon. His pictures could be found online too. The other three looked at one another before introducing themselves and mentioning they were 3Racha.

"Good day to you too, I'm Leon," the man had a deep voice but not too deep for it to sound nasally. He smiled at them, "Nice to meet you 3Racha, how about you guys let me hear you individually first. Like sing or rap or whatever, then let me hear a track your guys worked on like purely you three if that's okay." The three snapped out of their trance and nodded. Jisung shyly said to Leon that he could sit at the couch. The man smiled and thanked him as he took a seat. The three were looking at one another wondering who would go first and bless his brave soul, Changbin decided to go first. He rapped something that he made but he avoided eye contact with the producer. Not noticing then how the producer was smiling, Chan proceeded after him then Jisung. After the three were done individually then hurried to the computer before playing a raw track. They were embarrassed as it was not checked beforehand but that is what Leon asked from them.

"You guys could relax, you know, I don't think I bite." He let out a small laugh and it sounded so comforting that the three became less tense. "How about you also sit down, then let's discuss everything." He was smiling at the three of them who looked kind of awkward but he understood that. He was like that at first when he was working with his seniors, but once you're used to it then everything will be at your playing hand.

"You guys are talented. I hope you know that. Individually and as a unit, I know you played me a raw track and I love that. It showcased the rawness of what you three represent and it was pleasing to the ear," 3Racha couldn't believe the compliments they were getting. Most of the time the producers would immediately tell them what to change and what to do but this man was commending them. "I love how you were able to merge melodic rap, a unique back track, a strong fronted top line and growl or aggressive rap yet not make it sound forced. It's not easy to do that but I guess your bond also showed through your music."

"Thank you...we just never thought someone like you would compliment us. Since we are nothing compared to you and the people you've worked with," Chan explained the silence to the producer but before he could add more the producer cut them off. "Listen, you're wrong and overcompensating. You guys are something, you are not machines, you are not projects but humans. Humans have the ability to make music that people need, want, and deserve to hear. Machines cannot do that, and humans are so much more beautiful than machines if they remember to be human. You are the most human producers I have worked with. Hopefully, we can work together greatly and I would love to have a continuous relationship in music with you guys."

"Well, now tell me what you want to produce. WHat you want to be, explain it to me raw and let's work with that. Let's not work with structured but the raw you. From there we won't manufacture you but rather give more spotlight to specific spots in each track you make," then that was when they began working more closely.

Changbin was happy that like him, Leon too organized his thoughts down regarding lyrics and messages. Jisung was glad that Leon made him see that his vision was possible, dark in light tunes and light in dark tunes. Chan was exhilarated because Leon allowed them to make what they wanted. He just brought up the parts that they had overlooked yet he also pointed out that they had everything they need with passion and hard work. He saw what most did not see.

After working on two successful tracks, they were finished for the day. Before they said goodbyes Leon asked for their numbers and they asked for his. "I'll always visit you guys, I want to hear 3Racha more okay?" they agreed with him and secretly promised that they would also check his tracks more and what he did. How lucky people like them, who got to work with a producer and choreographer like him.

"May I ask Leon, on your birth year and date. If it's not too private."

The man smiled and laughed, "Well Hyung," the three looked at each other thinking if he is younger than at least one of them. "I was born on the ninth of August year 1999." Chan was shocked that he was older because Leon looked more mature than he did. Changbin looked at Chan and chuckled, Chan looked so crestfallen to be older but all of them knew he was just being dramatic. Jisung then tilted his head and asked a question.

"Why don't you consider trying out to be a trainee? So that we can work together more, I mean we're sure you can set some of your terms since you also have a name for yourself." Leon looked at three of them and thought for a bit. "Never had a reason to stay consistently also I'm not sure if I have the stage presence to be an idol." He confessed to them his insecurities and thoughts on why he did not think he was suited to be an idol.

"You do Hyung, but if you're unsure we can help you improve then one day we'll find a way to debut together." He never saw this coming. He was already content with how he was recognized, it was enough but seeing these three people. Maybe...he could dream a bit more. "For you guys...I'll think about it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 23 17
just some one shots that I wrote on a different account that I wanted to post on a new one :) I write as I think so updates will always be irregular...
23.7K 298 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
13.7K 484 17
Will there any peace in obsession?
11.4K 656 86
COMPLETED! 𝖠𝗇 𝖨𝖽𝗈𝗅'𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒! ❝ If our fans knew about our true lives and what we've done behind the cameras...do you...