Oath [Louis Tomlinson] [Finis...

By shyfingers

She made an oath to him. Rosalynn Marie Amberly made an oath to Louis William Tomlinson. To stick by him and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel!

Chapter 7

12.3K 218 37
By shyfingers

Harry Edward Styles

I was home, just relaxing until I get a call. I didn't know the number so I didn't proceed to pick up. I didn't really want to talk to anyone, unless they were Rose. I was tired and the time differences didn't help at all. That was until the number called again, I was forced to pick up. It could be something important for all that matters. 

"Hello?" I said, my usual deep voice raspier than usual because I was so tired. 

"Hello, is this Mr. Harry Styles?" The voice that spoke through was gruff and scary which startled me. I sat up, remembering every bad thing I've ever done.

"Uh, um, yes. Yes, it is," I replied. I could get in even more trouble for lying, if I was in any trouble at all. 

"This is the London Police Department, Chief Thomas Camper here. I called to inform you that you were the last one that Ms. Rosalynn Marie Amberly called. She has met with an accident, a head on collision with another car. The damage was pretty bad, if I do say so myself. Ms. Amberly has been sent to Royal London Hospital as she is dire need of medical attention,"

                                                                                         ***

I burst inside the hospital, a few stray tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped them away as I approached the front desk. She eyed me oddly. Not the, "Oh my gosh, you're Harry Styles!" kind of looked. More of the "You're 18 for goodness sakes, man up!". I ignored it, I had grown accustomed to the different stares

"Rosa-Rosalynn Amberly," I stuttered. She typed the name onto the computer and waited for her information to pull up.

"Er, I'm sorry. Ms. Amberly isn't allowed visitors at this time since doctors are still with her. You can wait though, there are a few others for her as well," She said.

I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. I walked to the waiting room to find Lou, Zayn, Niall, and Eleanor there. The boys were quite close with her (including Liam) to be honest but why Eleanor? She was probably the reason why Rose was in the hospital in the first place, seeing the smirk painted on her face. Refraining from any snarky comments or impolite gestures, I just plopped myself in between Zayn and Niall.

"Any idea why the she-devil is here?" I muttered to both of them. 

"Nope but if she doesn't wipe that damn smirk off her face, I'll do it for her," Niall snarled. I looked at Niall in surprise. He isn't usually one to talk behind people's back.

"If Niall said it, you know it's true," Zayn muttered causing all of us to let out a small laugh. Eleanor glared at us before wrapping her long, snake-like fingers around Louis. Louis flinched and looked out the window, watching the unexpected rain batter down. 

"You know, Louis' BEST FRIEND is in the hospital," Eleanor said in her usual annoying voice. "And you three are supposed to be his best mates but instead you guys are laughing. Some friends you all are."

"Eleanor, please!" Louis said in an exasperated voice. 

Zayn mocked her smirk, causing her to glare harder at us. She unwrapped her fingers and edged away from Louis, obviously surprised that he snapped at her. Niall, Zayn, and I glared back at her until we literally had to hold in our laughs.

Don't get me wrong, I was beyond upset that Rose was laying in a hospital bed, broken and unconscious. I just needed a laugh. My life was so full of crap at the moment, all the rumors, hate, and then this. It was as bad as it was good. But hey, nothing is perfect, right?

"I made it!" A voice said. We all looked up to a slightly wet Liam. We all just looked up at him until I said hi. He said hi back before sitting down next to Niall.

"What took you so long?" Niall asked him.

"The traffic is mental," Liam said. "It look my dad forever, especially since it's raining."

We all nodded as the deadly silence engulfed us once more. Louis continued to stare out of the window. There was no emotion painted on his face but his blue eyes were more defined and swimming in tears. I knew he was trying his best to hold them back and he was doing a pretty damn good job at it too.

"Are you guys here for Ms. Rosalynn Amberly?" A voice said. We all looked up at a man with black hair and hazel eyes. He had a blue scrubs and a pharmacy jacket on with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. I assumed he was the doctor. Louis shot up, concern now painted all over his face.

"Yes. How is she doing, doctor?"

"Unfortunately, she has lost more blood than we thought. She's in a bit of a coma but should wake up soon. If she doesn't, the damage is worse than we thought. She doesn't seem to have broken anything besides spraining her left wrist but has too many cuts and gashes to count. You can see her if you'd like. Room 154." The doctor explained. We all jumped, the female less enthusiastic than others, Louis practically running there.

"C'mon, c'mon," Louis muttered. "152..153...ah, 154!"

Louis pushed the door open, stopping dead in his tracks once he laid eyes on Rose. We all caught up, our breath taken away. But not in a good way. She was laying in bed, bandages covering half her body. There was a think white gauze wrapped around one of her wrists and it was placed promptly by her side. Her brown hair was still perfect under and she still managed to look like an angel.

We all slowly drifted inside except for Eleanor and Louis. Eleanor simply scoffed, fished for her keys, and left. Louis looked like he was too shocked to move, ever. Niall stood at the end of the bed, I knew how much he hated hospitals. Liam and Zayn flew to her right side as I went to her left.

"Oh my god," Liam murmured.

I could slowly feel the tears trying to push themselves up again but I refused to let them free. I would not cry, no matter how much pain it caused me to see her like this. And yes, this did cause me pain. Rose was the sweetest soul you would ever meet, why her? I spotted a stray hair on her forehead. I bit my hair, clamping my teeth hard on my bottom lip as I slowly moved the hair out of her face.

She looked like an angel. I couldn't help but feel like I was slowly losing her and it killed me inside. I remembered her eyes were the things that caught me eye. Some days, they were the most purest blue you'd ever see in your whole life. But other days, the were as green as the grass. I loved them.....but I couldn't love her.

"You guys..," Louis whimpered, making all of us look at him. He looked on the verge of tears, like he was about fall on his knees and break. It didn't help that his girlfriend just left. "Ca-can I have a minute alone with Rose?"

"Yeah, of course Lou," Zayn said. "C'mon lads."

I made sure to look at Lou good and hard before I left. I watched as he walked by her said, a pained expression taken on his face. His hands hovered over hers, almost like he was afraid to touch her. It was heartbreaking to see like this but I knew in my heart, I couldn't help him. He was in love and maybe so was I.

"Shut the door on your way out," Louis said. "Please."

Deep in my heart, I knew Louis loved more than I ever will. Let's just see what'll happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.5K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
40.3K 1.3K 82
Hunger Games Jokes,Divergent Jokes and...DAUNTLESS CAKE
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.4K 179 12
Even though it was Louis Tomlinson who sang the melody, it was Harry Styles who wrote a song about him. - Or the one where One Direction exists out o...