The Girl with the Purple Hair

Oleh randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 31

3.3K 99 26
Oleh randombutterfly_101

Blake didn't bother waiting for anyone to get back to their house. She packed her stuff up and left before Jace got home from football practice which would be very soon. She had to stay after for detention and his practice should be ending any minute.

She left a little note on the island and walked out the door.

Thanks for letting me crash here for two days, it means a lot:)

She really wasn't one to be sentimental with things so she kept the note short and sweet.

She brought her stuff back and her mom was in the kitchen.

"You're supposed to be at work" Blake said as she closed her front door behind her.

"And you were supposed to come home but you didn't."

"I was staying at a friends house."

"Jace you mean?" her mother questioned her.

Blake didn't say anything as she made her way towards the stairs.

"Don't be stupid Blake, you can't get pregnant."

"Who the fuck says I'm pregnant?"

"You were at a boys house for two days."

"And? I'm allowed to have a guy friend, plus he is only friend! We did not sleep together, and even if we did it's none of you business. You are my mother."

"I'm just trying to look after you."

"You're doing a really sucky job" Blake mumbled quietly to herself.

She walked upstairs and put her stuff away. She sat in bed and did her homework while playing her loud music.

Drew Daniels: My crew has been working a lot on your song, fixing it up and it sounds amazing! Would you like me to send you the audio to it?

Blake: yes, that would be great thanks

Drew Daniels: If you do not like it tell me the part that needs to be fixed and we will fix it and change it the way you want it. We still have until next week to perfect it before it is released!

Blake: okay

Drew Daniels:

Blake: it sounds amazing, i love it

Drew Daniels: So that's the final cut?

Blake: yes do not change anything, thanks

Drew Daniels: It's a pleasure working with you Blake, I hope you make more songs. You are a great song writer and singer

Blake: i probably will, thanks
read

Blake smiled a true smile and stared up at her ceiling.

"I hope you're proud dad."

She sat there staring before going back to her homework.

When she finally finished she went through her pictures on her camera roll before posting one.

Liked by 1,046 others
blake: it's just the same everyday

comments disabled

She was excited for her song to come out. She wanted to see what people would say to it. She always loved positive feedback when it came to things she loved doing. Her photography, when she becomes big she will know people love the pictures she takes. Her music, she wants to know if people like what she writes. She used to take dance and people loved how talented of a dancer she was, since she was tall people loved her even more. Along with her fighting, she loved when people praised her for being a good fighter.

Blake was an extremely talented girl, she knew that she could do different activities a lot of people couldn't do. Which just made her much more unique. She already stood out but even if she didn't dye her hair or wear all black or get tattoos she would still stand out in a different way. She could sing, dance, skate, fight, and is a really good photographer. She was already unique but no one really noticed beside her dad.

But then came Jace. He noticed how unique she was. He saw how eye catching she was. It wasn't just her physical features either. It was the mysterious persona around her that made her unique, it was the clothes she wore and the tattoos that were inked into her skin permanently. It was the fact that she didn't let what other people said negatively about her affect her in any way because she was confident in who she was. She didn't want to blend in.

Her dad had always told her she was born to stand out because she was.

Her thoughts were cut off when a loud, solid knock was at her bedroom door.

"Come in mom!"

Her door creaked open and Jace's head popped through the doorway.

"Your mom let me in, I hope that's okay."

Blake shrugged and he shut the door behind him as he took off his shoes. He climbed in bed next to her and left a little space between them.

"Why didn't you stay until dinner?"

"I didn't want to intrude any longer."

Blake really didn't want to talk. She was in a very good mood and didn't want anything to ruin it.

"You wou-"

"Can we not talk? I just want to sit in silence."

Jace nodded rather than speaking and they sat in silence staring at her tv that was off. Blake sighed and placed her head on Jace's shoulder as she began to drift into her deep thoughts. Jace tried not to fangirl as she willingly decided to put her head there and waited a few minutes before putting his head on top of hers gently. He squeezed one eye shut praying she wouldn't move her head but she stayed still and he smiled.

He couldn't help but get a whiff of her hair that smelt like mangoes. He stared at the wall with a smile on his face as the two teens just sat in silence enjoying each other's company. Blake was extremely glad he was okay with not talking. She always preferred to sit in silence but her old friends back home always like to chat and make conversation so she never really fit in with them.

Her dad also loved sitting in silence and they often did that when he would come home from work. She would be curled into his side with his arm wrapped around her as he held her. They would just sit or lay there for hours without speaking, just enjoying the presence of one another. Blake never had a bond like that with her mom. From the minute she was born she was a daddy's girl. She still is.

Blake felt her eyes becoming heavy, she was very tired but didn't do anything as she continued to stare at the wall. After a while she did eventually fall asleep.

Jace sat there as Blake's head got heavier. He glanced down noticing that she was now sleeping and he smiled widely. So he decided to go on his phone as Blake slept, not wanting to move since her head was on him and he didn't want to wake her up. She eventually turned over and curled into Jace's side and he once again stopped himself from fangirling.

His stomach was all nervous and his heart was beating fast with the fact that she was cuddling up on him while she slept. Wanting to cherish this moment forever, he took a picture before setting his phone underneath the pillow and slowly wrapping his arm around her.

Blake was a light sleeper, so he was very slow and careful with any movement that he did. When he finally got comfortable, Blake was still curled into his side.

He held in his groan when his phone began to vibrate underneath the bed.

Mom❤️: It's time for dinner

Jace: I'm just going to stay at Blake's

Mom❤️: You sure?

Jace: Ya she is sleeping and I don't wanna wake her

Mom❤️: ??

Jace: Nothing I'll see u later

Mom❤️: Be safe I love you

Jace: I will love u 2
read

Jace put his phone down and groaned once it began to vibrate against the bed another time.

Collin: Dont wanna wake her huh

Jace: Oh shut up

Collin: 😉😉😉

Jace: U r 14 stop being weird like that

Collin: I'm just curious on what u 2 teens were doin

Jace: When I get home I'm going to hit u

Collin: I'm curious jeez calm ur tits

Jace: If u really must know we r cuddling

Collin: Avery and Gracie r going to love this

Jace: Of course u will tell them

Collin: Well ya I'm telling the whole family over dinner

Jace: U suck u little shit
read

Jace groaned but immediately regretted it when Blake grumbled in her sleep, moving a bit before letting out a long sigh.

He breathed out before putting his phone on silent and tucking it under one of her pillows. He adjusted his arm around her slowly and gently before shutting his eyes.

He was working his way out of the friend zone and he couldn't have been happier.
———
11-16-20

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.7K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...
601 55 8
The senior year before college was the year Phoenix had been waiting for her whole life. Getting the hell away from high school. She has plans to pur...
19.7K 1.4K 43
Elidamus hadn't been affected by a girl in a very long time and hadn't expected to till she walked into his life. clumsy, dark haired and a shy girl...