Love Lies (Unedited)

By mpayne22

Alcohol + Hot Guy = Positive Pregnancy Test (FULL SUMMARY INSIDE) ------ Most impressive rankings #1 - fictio... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
c h a r a c t e r a e s t h e t i c
c o p y r i g h t
p l a y l i s t
"I hate automatic flushing toliets"
"Hold my hoops"
"I wasn't talking about your dick!"
"You will tell me everything"
"Why are you crying?"
"I like the way you talk"
"I can't find Paul"
"Did you think I was a Stripper?"
"Luc- Oh shit!"
"Not the time Charlie!"
"You know that's my specialty"
"You had sex at MY wedding!"
"She's a bitch all the time"
"Oh you know... Reasons."
"I think it's too late for that"
"Your house is very dull"
"Where did you get that one?"
"I think he is hot as shit too"
"Let alone by Harrison"
"I am not acting like a child!"
"What is a Waffle House?"
"It's bonding night!"
"Nice to meet you Mr baby daddy"
"You can't guilt trip me!"
"A little birdie told me..."
"A douchebag jar."
"Leave the beer"
"Hey little man"
"Get drunk and get laid"
"Purple suit douchebag"
"How'd we go from breakfast to sex?"
"Are you fu- fudging kidding me?"
"Adulting is expensive"
"Gerald? Griffin? Gray-"
"He's such an assho-"
"Mom's shit list"
"This is for the drink"
"Do I need to plan a funeral?"
"My new favortie drink"
"I got her, old friend"
"The girl her son knocked up"
"How does everyone know?"
"Out of all the places, Oregon?"
"Forewarning, he's a dick"
"Whatcha gonna do about it?"
"This is all a bad dream"
"Shut the fuck up Kelly"
"Stay"
"Being treated like a pet rock"
"Apple Juice"
"The End"

"Not my brightest moment"

13.3K 481 21
By mpayne22

Unedited**

My phone starts ringing against my dresser  as I pull up my black and white joggers. I press the green button and turn the speaker on, so I can get ready.

    "Hello?" I grab my sports bra.

    'Hey bug," my dad's voice answers. I pull the bra over my head and carefully place it over my boobs.

    "Hi dad," I wince. My boobs fucking hurt.

    "Are you ok?" concern coming from his voice, "You sound like you hit something."

    I open the top dresser drawer and grab a shirt , "I'm ok. Why are you calling? I told you that my flight is at noon and that I was going to text you when I leave."

    "Oh right," he sighs, "Well your mother called me earlier."

    I laugh, "I thought you hated her?'

    "She can be a bitch at times, but I don't hate her," he huffed, "Anyway, she called and told me that you're only staying for the weekend." Shit. Shit. Shit.

    "Uh about that," My eyes look around my room for Paul, "I'm going to New York to see my... friend."

    "You have a boyfriend?" he asks me, "I thought he lived in Seattle." I pull my shirt over my head.

    "Dad I'm not dating Harrison," I say sternly, "and I never said boyfriend." Grant and I agreed on not dating right away. Plus I have Paul, but he's a cat and is asleep half the time.

    "And why not? I would assume you two would be engaged by now, seeing as you are having his child."

    "You sound like mom," I hear him gasp, "Don't make me hate you too.'

"Im offended. Don't compare me to her," he states.

My butt hits the end of my bed and I sit, slipping on my socks and shoes, "Then stop acting like her. I don't have to date or marry him just because he got me pregnant. You realize that I'm a big girl." I walk back to the dresser and grab my phone, pressing it against my ear.

"I have to go or I'll miss my flight," My hands reach for my suitcase, "I'll call you when I land in LA, ok?"

"Alright bug," I can hear him move around, "Love you."

"Love you too" I press the red button and start walking out of my room. Everett is sprawled out on the couch, a bowl of popcorn sits beside him.

"I'm leaving Ev," I announce, his eyes still glued to the tv, "Kaia's coming over twice a day to check on Paul. I gave her the key and paid her already so you don't have to worry."

I grab my keys off the foyer table, "Who's Kaia?" he screams. I turn slightly.

"Our neighbor's daughter?" he should know this. He's lived here longer than me.

"Sometimes I forget we have neighbors," ev yells out, "Stay safe and have fun!"

I laugh softly, "I'll try. Bye!"

"Bye Luce!"

--------

    I step off the elevator and look around the crowded airport floor. My dad texted me twenty minutes ago saying that Anna was picking me up because she hasn't seen her sister in "years." Half-truth. She is always away with her husband and kids in some foreign country and I  stay in Seattle.

    Anna is the poster child of perfection. She's got pretty brown hair and blue eyes, while I have red hair and brown eyes. She went to college in California, was valedictorian of her class, got married to the perfect guy, had the perfect children. I try not to compare myself to her, but I feel judged. By her. By my mom. Even from my dad, even if he denies it.

    "Lucy!" I hear her voice yell. My head turns toward the Starbucks where she stands. Her highlighted hair is curled, dark sunglasses sitting on top of her head. She wears light-colored  ripped jeans, a white loose-fitting shirt, and magenta colored flats. Let's just say that I'm the edgier child. Wait i don't have to say because I know it.

    I roll my suitcase behind me until I meet her.

    "Hey Anna," I grimace and stop the suitcase behind me.

She smiles widely, "Are you hungry? We can grab something on the way to mom's."

I shake my head, "I'm not going to mom's. I'm staying at dad's."

"Right!" she laughs, "Sorry!" I stand there awkwardly. We never see each other and everytime we do she's like "Mom this, mom that, blah blah blah." We start walking out of the airport and to her car.     We get to her white ford explorer after walking around the busy parking lot for five minutes.

    "I can take that for you," she grabs my seat and opens the back of her car. I say thank you and walk to the passenger door. I open the door, making sure not to hit the one next to us, and sit down on the brown leather. Am I going to have to get a car once the baby's born? God I hope not. Car's are expensive. Children are expensive.

    "What's the look for?" Anna presses the push start. I shake my head and buckle myself in.

    "Let's get going shall we?" I state trying to break the silence. She puts the car in reverse and I mentally prepare myself for this hour-and-a-half drive with her.

----------

    The radio getting turned on is what wakes me up.

    "Sorry for waking you up," she glanced over at me, "Your snores and people honking were driving me insane. 

    "It's fine," I yawn, "How much longer until we're at dad's?"

    Her eyes go to the gps, "Thirty minutes." I nod and rest my head against the window. The sun is starting to set. Orange, pinks, and blues fill the sky.

    "So," her voice drags, "I heard you have a new boyfriend."

    "No boyfriend," I mumble, still staring at the sky.

    "Dad said you had one, What's he like?" her fingers tap against the wheel.

    "I'm talking to this guy, and he's nice" is all I say. I can see her head turn and look at me.

    "Boring."

    I sit up, "He's not boring." She smiles, but keeps her head straight on the road.

    "Then tell me about him?" she lifts her left hand up slightly, "How'd you meet him? Is he ugly?"

    I smile to myself, "One he's not ugly, and you've met him. Grant Hollis. I dated him in highschool."

    She nods and hums, "I remember him! He came over all the time during your freshman year. Didn't you guys break up?"

    "Yeah we did, but a few weeks ago we ran into each other at my friends party."

    "Oh fun! What ever happened to that one guy? The one the family met a couple years ago? Branden was his name right?"

     I shake my head, "Braden, but close enough," I pick at my cuticle, "He cheated on me at my friend's wedding."

    Her mouth falls open, "No!"

    I nod and give a tight-lipped smile, "Yep, I caught them in the bathroom."

    "Did you beat him up?" Anna asks me, "I would've chopped his penis off so fast I-" her hand goes up into a scissor motion.

    I interrupted her, "No I didn't beat him up, I punched the girl." She turns her head at me and then back at the road.

    "Lucy! You're supposed to beat him up, not her!"

    I threw my hands up, "Not my brightest moment," my arms cross around my sore boobs, "And she was talking shit, so I thought with my fist. Plus Harrison pulled me off before I could beat Braden up."

    "Who's Harrison?" my eyes go wide and I look down at my belly. I don't think she knows because she hasn't really asked or brought it up.

    I avoid her question. Nope not talking about him. Before she could pester me we turned into my dad's neighborhood. Large houses separated from the world by a gate and some security guards

    We pull up to the gate and Anna punches the same five numbers into the keypad. I take my phone from my pocket and shoot my dad a text that we're here. The houses were like I remembered from highschool. Large. Expensive. The epitome of rich.

    The roads were lit up by the moon and streetlights. My dad's house is the third house on the left when you first enter, so I won't be in this car any longer. Anna turns into my dad's driveway. My mom's convertible was parked in the driveway. Great.

    Anna waited by the front of the car as I got my bag. We both walked beside each other up to the front door. The door swung open to my mom holding one of the twins.

    "Mommy!" the little girl yelled, practically jumping to Anna. My mom let her go to Anna and led me in the house, grabbing my bag. Anna followed behind up, but was getting her ear talked off by Lily.

    "Mom why are you here?" I stop when we get to the living room. She turns her face confused.

    "What's wrong with seeing both of my daughters?"

    "You see Anna once a week and you don't bother seeing me unless I'm dying," I plop down on the charcoal colored couch and prop my feet on the coffee table.

    She mumbles something and makes her way to the kitchen, "Do you want anything? Robert has..." she pauses, "The Jameson winery special." Her hand lifts up one of dad's wines.

    "I can't drink mom!" I yell. She knows I'm pregnant. Anna sits beside me, placing Lily on her lap.

    "You're twenty-three," Anna looks at me, "You can drink." I hear my mom yell something, but I'm distracted by the back patio door opening. Dad walks in talking to Anna's husband, Aaron, while holding Jack, the other twin. Lily jumps off Anna and over to her dad. I feel a tap on my shoulder. My head turns to my mom who's holding two glasses of wine.

    "Mom I said I can't drink," I grab the glass and hand it to Anna, who happily accepts.

    "One glass of wine won't hurt the baby," she mutters. My eyes go wide as Anna spits the wine in her mouth back in the glass.

    "What?!" Anna places her glass a little too roughly on the coffee table. I give a shy smile. I kind of feel bad for not telling her, but we've never been close. Anna's husband grabs the kids and sits down on the loveseat, my dad standing by his bookshelf.

    "I'm pregnant," Aaron and Anna's eyes go wide.

    "No way!" Anna screams, both her kids press their hands to their ears. Me too, kids. Me too. "How far along?" She asks me.

    "Five months," Anna falls back against the couch dramatically before sitting up again, "Is Braden the dad?" My dad talks before I can.

    "God no. That psychopath put her in the hospital. Twice I might add," he looks over to Aaron, "Aaron you know David Price?" Aaron nods. How the hell do they know who he is?

    "His oldest, Harrison. Lucy is having his kid,"

Aaron's mouth falls and both his hands manage to close his kids ears , "No fucking way!" My dad nods. I'm confused. How? I-

"Dad how do you know Harrison's dad?" He walks over to the third couch he has in his living room.

"He was the quarterback for the Seahawks back in the nineties," are you serious? Why didn't I know this? I grew up having money but... not that much... Holy fuck. My baby daddy is rich. My baby daddy's dad is rich.

A/N
New chapter!!! So I've been writing a lot lately (I happened to go a reading binge these past few weeks so my writing was sitting patiently on my computer waiting for me to return)

I know the song for the chapter doesn't necessarily fit but I had my Harry styles playlist on shuffle, and when I completed this chapter it was on kiwi sooooo.....

Also just a HUGE thank you for reading and voting!!! I've reached 45k reads which is INCREDIBLE!! It keeps me going knowing that people enjoy reading MY book!!

                               Anna and Aaron

Kiwi - Harry Styles ^^^^^

make sure to hit the little star in the corner!!

Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 71.3K 32
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ' ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?' ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
954 38 8
๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜. ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ป...
1.8M 57.1K 51
Highest rankings: Chicklit: #1 (11th May 2020) Soccer: #1 (21st June 2020) High school: #6 (22nd August 2020) Crush: #27 (22nd August 2020) Follow my...
28K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ๐Ÿ’กFictionalized under true facts ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ›‘*MATURE CONTENT*๐Ÿ›‘ [PUBLISHING] ๐Ÿ†1st Place in Chicklit by The...