Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
šŸ’™ Book 2 šŸ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(33) Touch

11 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

I woke up from deep slumber, it was like i havent slept in 300 years. The first thing i saw was the man of my dreams, once again i felt like i was finally alive.

We were both squeezed in the sofa, we mustve fell asleep early. I was in his arms, the place i would gladly stay forever. This day finally came where i was close to him, where i can touch him. I caressed his face with my thumb.

"Minho, wake up." He just moved his head. "Hey, its morning. You need to wake up, they might be looking for you."

"Uhmm."

"You must be tired... ill text jisung youre here." My phone was in front of the tv, i was about to get up but minho laid me down again.

"Dont move." His eyes were still closed, he wrapped his arms around me again.

"But-"

"I already told them. Be quiet now."

I pursed my lips and just stayed quiet, i couldnt move since my arms were locked in his. I tried closing my eyes and sleep again but my brain is already alive and awake. I looked up at him and he was asleep, i watched the hands of the clock go round and round.

"Minho im already hungry." I can feel my stomach grumbling, minho didnt hear me. "Hey, im gonna make breakfast." I pulled my arm up and gently tapped his cheeks, He just hummed. "Im gonna make breakfast, you can keep on sleeping okay?" I slid his arms of me.

"30 minutes." He put his arms back.

"Im really hungry, its 8:30 already..." i reasoned, he peeked at me with his one eye.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and lets me go, i sat up and stretched my arms. I take a look at him again before getting up.

My phone boomed, i answered the call from gayoung.

Gayoung: yah! Where are you?
Me: what do.. shit! Fuck! I forgot! Im on my way.
Gayoung: you better hurry! Or im gonna slap your butt your work is getting piled up already!
Me: okay okay!

I immediately ran to the bathroom, i could skip taking a bath since im so late but i didnt take a bath yesterday and i can smell pizza on me,I groaned and took the quickest bath and got dressed and took my bag,I jogged downstairs.

"Are you late?" Minho was still yawning.

"Isnt that obvious?!" I put my shoes on.

"Arent you gonna eat first? You were already hungry, you cant skip meals sowon."

"This is all your fault." I got up and ran outside. "Im gonna kill you later okay?!" I yelled right before i got in the cab, good thing he was just waiting there.

9:15 wow im gonna be there by 10. Great. Just great. Im so freaking hungry, this is minho's fault if he hadnt kept me i would not be this late. Well i did enjoy it myself...

I clocked in, this is my first time being late like this. I dont like being tardy especially when i have a lot of work to finish.

I flopped my body on my swivel and stared at the folders that were on top of my desk.

"Yah, why are you so late?" Gayoung brought me the coffee i begged for earlier in the cab.

"I slept in, i thought today was sunday." I took a sip of coffee.

"Sucks for you. Well good luck with that." She pointed at the folder and left.

"Thank you!" She waved and went back to her desk.

I take a look at my candy jar and it was empty. I always keep a jar of sweets on my table to keep me from being hungry especially when i work over time.

I just chugged my coffee to fill my empty stomach and powered my computer, i scanned the documents in-front of me.

"Youre late."

"I already know that. What do you need jihoon?" I didnt bother looking at him and typed away.

"Hmm. I came to get this. Ill be the one doing it." He picked up a folder, i stopped and looked at it.

"Why?"

"What do you think?" He peeked at the pages and closed it.

"Whatever, if that means lesser work then okay." I turned back to my screen.

"Here. Im sure you havent had breakfast." He threw me a macaroon. I looked at him weird.

"This isnt poisoned is it?"

"You're welcome." He just rolled his eyes and left.

Well this is better than nothing.

Lunch time came, even if i wanted to skip it to finish my work sooner i cant. My stomach might kill me if i did.

I was walking with gayoung in the lobby, jae and brian had some packed lunch so they didnt join us. Jimin and peniel were bickering and fighting beside us.

"Yah." Gayoung pushed peniel away from her since he bumped her, she pushed him too hard that he bumped into jimin. Of course jimin pushed him stronger making peniel slam his back on gayoung and gayoung fell over me, which results with me lying on the ground.

I realized i wasnt lying on the ground when i hear someone groaned and saw an arm around me. My eyes widen since i was face to face with jihoon.

"Omo! Im sorry sowoniee." Gayoung helped me up, jimin dusted off my pants, Peniel gave jihoon a hand.

"You guys are like grade schoolers seriously." I glared at them.

"Sorry it was our fault." Jimin bowed her head to jihoon.

"Its fine it was an accident." Jihoon fixed his jacket.

"Sorry i landed on you." I apologized.

He fixed my hair, which made us all dumbfounded.

"Be careful next time." He withdraw his hand and left.

"Was that really jihoon?" Gayoung gasped.

"Weird, he shouldve yelled at you by now." Jimin added.

"He caught her, maybe he hit his head pretty hard." Peniel chuckled.

My phone rang and i quickly answered it.

Minho: are you all done? I thought i was watching a movie.
Me: what?
Minho: to your left.

I turned my head and saw him sitting in the lobby. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"Hey guys something came up, you can go ahead without me."

"But you didnt eat anything yet." Gayoung pouted.

"Work can wait." Jimin waved her long nails.

"Im having lunch with someone. Stop playing around and eat well okay?" I pushed them, i waited for them to leave before i went to minho.

"Wow are we having an reenactment right now? This seems all too familiar, was that jiyoung? He looked different.

"You mean peniel? He's my co worker. Im really close with him."

"Im talking about the guy who caught you and touched your hair." He crossed his arms.

"Oh, you saw that huh? That was jihoon, you dont have to worry he's my nemesis okay?"

"Nemesis my foot. He's quite touchy for a nemesis dont you think?"

"He's not himself today. Anyway why are you here and how did you know where i work?"

He took my hand and we went for the exit.

"You said you were gonna kill me, since youre busy i figured i should come to you to make it easier for you to kill me." I glared at him. "I had to ask inha."

"You couldve just met me at the convenience store instead.

"Why so you can hide your office romance?"

"Arent you forgetting that youre at fault today?"

"Im sorry for wanting to keep you in my arms and enjoy our moment together."

"Dont think that lets you off the hook. I didnt have breakfast."

"You texted me you had something your friend gave you?"

"That was just coffee from gayoung and a macaroon from jihoon..." he stopped me from walking.

"Im starting to feel an office romance here."

"Minho i swear ill strangle you right now, i feel like im gonna hurl."

"Why?! Is your stomach aching?!"

"No, its because from what you just said lets not talk about him okay? I need to eat."

We ate together minho wouldnt stop sulking, i had to go back since my lunch is almost over.

We parted ways just before i enter our building.

"Who was that?" Eric popped out of nowhere.

"Where were you?" I changed the subject.

"Didnt jae tell you? I went out to eat. So was that guy your boyfriend?"

"You have a boyfriend?!"
I looked beside eric.

"Jihoon? How long have youve been there?"

"Just answer the question."

"Im not obligated to tell you two anything." I pushed the elevator button.

"And i thought that we were friends." Eric shook his head.

"I never knew you have a boyfriend." Jihoon spoke.

"She didnt. Now she has one, i wonder what he looks like? I couldnt see clearly because of his mask.. Is he someone famous?!" Eric gasped.

My body froze for a second.

"That wasnt my boyfriend. Can you both shut up now?" I walked faster to leave them behind.

I messaged minho not to pick me up, i dont want to risk it.

When i got home Minho was waiting for me by the door.

"Why are you sitting there?" He suddenly hugs me. "Did you miss me that much?" He wasnt talking, he just kept hugging me. "Did you burn something? Or break anything?"

"I had a bad dream." I pulled myself from his embrace.

"What happened?"

"You broke up with me and dated that office guy." I ruffled his hair.

"Now thats a nightmare for me too. Dont worry i wouldnt date him, even if you told me to. Im surprised its him, why not johnny?" I got in and he closed door.

"Can you tell me the truth?"

"No i cant." I was about to walk to the kitchen but he pulled me and trapped me in his arms by the wall. "Okaaaaay?? Whats this??"

"Are you dating johnny right now?" He burned me with his gaze.

"Whats with you?"

"Just answer me."

"No, im not dating him or anyone else."

He plops his arms down.

"Im sorry, im just paranoid thats all."

I pinched his nose.

"Youre the only guy for me. Umm k?" I finally went to the kitchen.

He is such a jealous guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
7.4K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
95.3K 2K 86
Hwang Hyunjin, the best boyfriend you could dream of. He was what you needed in horrible times like this. But were you what he needed? "Y/n you know...