(23) Blow your Mind

Jung Sowon

I immediately screamed when i opened the door.

"Waaaaah, i missed you so much!" I hugged ttalgi.

"Much more than your father?" My dad kissed my cheek, i couldnt hug him since i was holding ttalgi.

"Course not dad." I looked behind him and saw jung rok. "And who is this handsome guy?"

"Eyy, thats why i like seeing you." He hugged me.

"Its been years my baby!" I kissed her face.

I hear both of them clear their throat, i gave them a 'what look?' I looked behind me and forgot that the boys are still here.

"Right! Guys these are my friends, minho and jisung." I pointed to the both of them. "This is my dad and jung rok, my sisters husband." They greeted each other but the atmosphere was quiet. "They were just leaving, they helped me move some stuff." The two ignored me and kept staring at minho and jisung. "This is my cat by the way, ttalgi."

"Which one of them is it?" My dad asked.

"I didnt know you like younger men sowoniee." Jung rok stared at jisung.

My faced was shaped in disbelief.

"You guys are embarrassing, THEYRE JUST MY FRIENDS."

"You know you can tell us." Dad grabbed both of my hands.

"I already told you." I groaned.

"Wait till your sister hears about this." Jung rok snickered.

"Alright, im gonna walk them out. You two just stay here and shut up." They both laughed at me. I pulled jisung and minho to the living room.

"Sorry about that, my dad can be really playful sometimes. Lets not focus on that, you guys really helped out a lot today but you two should go home and take a rest." I hand them their jackets.

"Okay?" Jisung puts his jacket on.

"Are you sure though? I mean we could stay and help out we arent that tired." Minho was still holding his jacket.

"Jisung's face say's otherwise." I pointed at him, minho glared at jisung.

"Yeah, we can give a hand." Jisung tried to sound enthusiastic.

"Thanks minho but im sure we can handle it from here."

"If they want to help let them, the boy clearly wants to stay." My dad was leaning by the doorway.

"Dad?! I told you to stay there." He raises his hand in defeat, jung rok ran away with him.

"Im already here so ill help out." Minho left us.

"Aigoo." I looked at jisung. "What about you?"

"Do i have a choice?" He groaned.

"Yah, what kind of friend are you?"

"Youre so weird noona." Jisung shaked his head and removed his jacket then left me.

"Aigoo." I rubbed my temples and followed them.

Minho and my dad were already talking. I stood still and watch them, my dad looks happy talking to him. I guess He ended up liking him again.

"You remind me of my younger days." My dad patted minho's back.

"Are you sure?" Jung rok said while carrying a box.

"Yes yes, i was this good looking when i was young. And i still do." My dad laughed loudly.