(30) And im here

Song Inha

All i can hear is my breath hitching, the cold wind blowing me away. The waves were like crashing inside my soul and the darkness enveloping me.

My tears wont stop falling as i try my best to walk, i feel so dizzy looking everywhere and anywhere.

I collapse on the sand and cried my heart out.

Jung Sowon

It was 2 am i woke up all of a sudden. The bed was empty.

"Minho?" I rubbed my eyes and waited for him to answer. What could he be doing in this hour? I stood up and looked for him.

"Babe? what are you doing?" I went to the living room and it was dark, no sign of him. Thats weird. I went to check my phone, there weren't any text or calls.

I texted him asking where he is. "Maybe he left a note?" I looked around but there wasnt anything. I started to panic and went to our room, his things werent there. Even his bag or clothes arent here.

I dialled his number but it failed and i couldnt call him saying it was incorrect.

"Where the fuck is he?" I groaned im fully awake now. I dialled chan's number but i couldnt call him either. I called inha but she didnt answer the call.

I decided to go outside and look for them. Is this a dream? I scanned every corner of the hotel. I went to the beach, it was hard to see clearly since its really dark and there only few lights.

"Please be here minho." I chanted repeatedly. "Im gonna kill you once i see you." I tried to comfort myself.

"Yah lee minho! This is not funny!" There wasnt any answer, just wind. "Im breaking up with you if you dont show up!" I kept walking.

"Lee know! If you dont get serious ill start calling you that, you hear me?" I feel my chest get tighter as i was getting no sign of him.

I froze when i arrived at the spot we were on earlier.

"Inha?" She looked up, i swear it felt like the world turned upside down.

My tears started to flood. "No, please tell me- no, no." I started to cry hard and inha stared at me. She just stood up and went to me. She hugged me and we were both crying.

"No, inha where's chan?" She whimpered.

"He's gone." She hugged me tighter.

"No, they just went somewhere right?" I broke the hug. "They cant be gone, lets go look for them hmm?" I grabbed her shoulder.

"Stop it sowon! Theyre gone." She walked closed to the shore.

She screamed her lungs out, my knees gave up on me as i sobbed loudly.

Is this a nightmare? I really want to wake up. I cried louder as if someone might hear me and wake me up from my room. From this nightmare.

...

Inha and i stayed there till the sun came up. Our eyes were shot red, tear stained cheeks, weve got all puffy from all the crying.

"Lets go." Her voice was hoarse.

"Where?" My throat was so dry.

"There's no point staying here." She walked away and i followed her.

When we went back to our rooms And packed our things. The ride home was quiet and painful. I zoned out while inha kept her eyes close the whole time, as if she was asleep.