(35) Happy Together

Jung Sowon

I just got home from work today, minho is still staying at my place. I was opening the gate, when i heard voices in the house.

"Thats weird? Inha didnt tell me that theyre visiting.." i just shrug it off , maybe its one of her surprises again. I was taking my shoes off when i realized that i just got off the phone an hour ago with inha and she was still at work. And the voices were too many it sounded like

"Eomma!" They craned their necks to me.

"Youre finally here!" Dad greeted.

"What are guys doing here? And why didnt you tell me?!" I yelled as i hug them.

"Auntie Sowie!"

He jumped right unto me.

"Juniii, i missed you." I lifted him.

"We were supposed to come tomorrow but we decided to stay here for tonight and spend the rest of the day with you tomorrow." My sister stood up and gave me a hug.

"Whats going on? Is there a family meeeting? Something came up?" I asked as i sat down beside minho.

"There wasnt but now there is." She pointed at minho with her head.

"Aigoo, we just wanted to visit you since you finally got your own house and we didnt get to visit after you moved in."

"Okay.. so did you guys eat?" They just sighed and stood up and went to the dining area.

When they were gone i grabbed minho's wrist.

"Yah why didnt you tell me they were here?!" I whispered.

"Your sister told me not to. Besides what difference would it make?"

"Nothing. Just stay calm okay,youve met them before you dont have to be nervous. Just dont spill anything they dont remember okay??" Minho nodded. I hugged him before letting him go.

Dinner started and everything was going well, they had the same reaction in meeting minho. It was weird... Juni was really shy with minho it was cute.

Minho had to leave for tonight, since he wanted to give me time with them and becoz he's afraid they'll like him less if we slept together tonight. 

Once he left i was immediately cornered.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." My mother tapped her foot.

"How come you never told me, i mean us about him?" My sister crossed her arms.

"Take it easy, juni is here." I was about to go to him but my sister stopped me.

"Honey why dont you go take him to bed?"

"Fine, but you'll have to tell me the juicy stuff later. Say goodnight to mommy." Jung rok carried juni.

"Start." My mom sat me down.

"Okay im just going to say the same thing, what did minho not tell you?" I hope this works, minho and me did not have time to discuss these things.

"He only told us that you guys are dating for a month and that he only stayed here for a week since he'll be going back to their dorm." My sister explained.

Wow it worked. Wait a minute? Does that mean he'll be leaving? No time for that sowon..

"Uh yeah, we just started out. I was really planning on telling you guys but i didnt want you guys to freak out."

"He is a nice boy, but we want you to be careful. though your old enough to make a decision, but finding the right partner in life should be carefully chosen." My dad grabbed my hand.