(4) I fancy you

Song Inha

I left with bang chan, i decided to just enjoy this and go with whatever happens. For All i know when tomorrow comes he'll be gone and i would only live with regrets.

I ran towards him and gathered all my courage and went for a hug.

"You must be happy to see me?" He smiled. I could just stare at him all day. "Why are you staring at me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Youre just so handsome." He grinned.

"Im glad you think so." He took my hand. "So lets grab something to eat." I swing our hands, we would occasionally smile at each other.

We ate chicken and went to a boba tea shop.

"You really eat a lot."

"What do you expect im a big guy, i have big needs." He was drinking.

"You know, i dont know if i asked you this but, what did you think of me when we first met?" I bit my lip, i hope he tells me how we met.

"I really was tired that day, so i went to get coffee which i waited for a long time so i was relieved to finally drink it but, i couldnt since you spilled it. I was gonna get mad but when i saw you its like my heart stopped. You look so scared and i couldnt get mad at an angel face like you, i let it slide since i thought to myself im only gonna love this girl." He looked at me lovingly and my mouth hung open. "It was love at first sight." He giggled.

"Did you really think that?"

"Of course."

My heart couldnt stop running wild.

"Now let me ask you a question." He turned to me.

"Who was that jiyoung oppa?" I felt relieved i thought he was gonna ask me why i didnt remember him.

"That guy? He's a friend of mine. He's older than me so i call him oppa."

"Why did he call you so early?"

"I should tell you the truth right?" He nodded. "He actually likes me, but i told him i have a boyfriend so he treats me differently now. He called me early because he wanted to discuss something about our organization in school." It was half true though, he actually called me to pick me up, but i dont want to hurt chan.

"Thanks for telling the truth, i feel relieved. You should keep your distance with him, and stop calling him oppa call him sunbae." He rolled his eyes.

"If that makes you feel better then ill do it."

"Make me feel better my foot, you made me cry this morning." He crossed his arms.

"I was just messing with you, i didnt know you would take it too serious."

"You mustve planned that for a long time,it went so well and your acting was very good."

"Of course, its called pay back." I chuckled.

"Did you and sowon practiced together? I heard from minho she did the same thing, but she was a bit meaner. She kicked him out of her place." He laughed.

"Ahhh, that girl can really hold a grudge sometimes." I nervously laughed. I wonder how sowon and minho are doing?

"We should do a double date next time." He beamed.

"Sure, that would be a lot of fun."

"Lets go outside? The weather is really good." He took his coat and handed it to me. "Its a bit windy." I was blushing and he laughed when he saw it. He put it on me himself. "Lets go?" He took my hand again.