Letters | Taegyu | Completed

By hazelinlovemay

"Your love letter boy." Where Taehyun sneaks anonymous love letters into Beomgyu's locker. I can't really wr... More

*°:⋆ 1 ⋆:°*
✧༺♥༻∞ 2 ∞༺♥༻✧
✧**✿❀ 3 ❀✿**
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
♥*♡∞:。.。 5 。.。:∞♡*♥
༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹ 6 ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ 7 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
✼  ҉  ✼ 8 ✼  ҉  ✼
✩•̩̩͙*ೃ 9 *ೃ✩•̩̩͙
𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 10 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ 11 ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
☆♬○ 12 ○♬☆
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 13 ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
»» 14 ««
△▼△ 15 △▼△▼
☆✼★ 16 ★✼☆
⊹ 17 ⊹
✥✤✣ 18 ✣✤✥
✧○ꊞ○ 19 ○ꊞ○✧
o○ 21 ○o
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 22 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙
‿୨ 23 ୧‿
*+ 24 +*
●○●○ 25 ●○●○
❃.✮ 26 ✮.❃
༻∞ 27 ∞༺
▓▓▓▓▓▓ 28 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
*:༅。 29 。༅:*
【☆】★【☆】 30 【☆】★【☆】
*%* 31 *%*
⍋*∞ 32 ∞*⍋
✥✤✣ 33 ✣✤✥
o○ 34 ○o
    ҉   ҉   ҉ 35 ҉   ҉   ҉   
ꕥ 36 ꕥ
→ 37 ←
♡֎ 38 ֎♡
⑅ 39 ⑅
:༅。.。༅ 40 :༅。.。༅

❅*⋆⍋ 20 ⍋⋆*❅

1.2K 88 24
By hazelinlovemay

۵ So my notebook is okay heh. ۵

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"You can come out now, a few students showed up." Huening Kai shook awake Yeonjun who groggily opened his eyes.

"We can exit the classroom now." Huening Kai stood up.

"FINALLY!" Yeonjun threw his hands in the air as the two freely walked out of the classroom.

"I am never doing that again." Yeonjun and Huening Kai started walking towards their lockers. Kai nodded.

"Kai! Yeonjun!"

The two males turned around to see Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Here's your school bags."

"Wait, what the hell?" Taehyun looked at Huening Kai in confusion.

"Don't ask, it's a long story." Huening Kai replied.

"But you're in your pj's and Yeonjun in his bunny slippers. Are you sure you're okay?" Taehyun lifted an eyebrow.

"Yep. We're totally fine." Yeonjun smiled.

"Uhm. Okay then." Taehyun handed Kai his school bag while Beomgyu handed Yeonjun his.

"Don't ask, these bitches snuck into the school at like four thirty a.m." Beomgyu explained as he crossed his arms.

Taehyun's eyes widened.

"W-what?"

The two confused males awkwardly eyed Yeonjun and Huening Kai.

"Oh here!" Huening Kai gave Taehyun the small bag of love notes. 

Taehyun received the bag with confusion in his eyes.

"Do I open it now or-"

"Open it later." Huening Kai answered while slinging an arm around Yeonjun's neck.

"Let's go to class."

Yeonjun scrunched his nose.

"Who said you could touch me."

"I- Just shut the fuck up."

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Yes Taehyun?" The teacher shifted her glasses.

"May I use the restroom really quickly?" Taehyun asked.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Thank you ma'am."

Taehyun stood up and walked out of the classroom into the bathroom where he opened the small bag Huening Kai gave him.

'What's in here?'

Taehyun sat down and unwrapped it. There lied his love notes.

Taehyun gasped.

"H-huening Kai.." His eyes teared up as he sorted through his love letters.

"He got them back for me."

"Just for me."

Tears streamed down Taehyun's face as he mentally celebrated that he wouldn't be embarrassed in social studies class.

'I'm definitely buying him lunch today.' Taehyun softly sighed in relief as he clutched the letters close to his chest.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Taehyun stood up from the cold bathroom floor and wiped his happy tears. He walked back to class which lasted for only ten more minutes.

After a while the bell rang and Taehyun gathered his stuff to make his way into social studies class. He entered feeling pride in his chest as he looked at the blank board where his love notes were supposed to be.

'Now all I have to do is to wait for Mr. Bae to come. Hah. His reaction will be priceless.' Taehyun smirked at his own thought as he sat down.

The students all gathered into the classroom and chatted about whatever. It felt like an eternity waiting for Mr. Bae to enter.

"Taehyun! What's up!" Beomgyu sat across from him slinging his backpack on the chair.

Taehyun waved with a grin.

"Nothing much." He answered.

"Haha same here. The homework was so hard yesterday. Wanna compare answers?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun nodded as he took out his worksheet and showed Beomgyu.

Beomgyu read across it and frowned.

"Shit, some of my answers are different, I totally failed this."

"But my answers could be wrong." Taehyun shrugged.

"But like you're smart." Beomgyu leaned back in his chair.

"So are yo-"

Taehyun was interrupted by Mr. Bae walking in.

"Good morning Mr. Bae." All of the students spoke.

Mr. Bae walked in with a smirk as he faced the board, his eyes widened when he saw the notes gone. His face turned red with fury.

Taehyun could see the darts shoot from his eyes as he looked at Taehyun. He gestured for Taehyun to follow him and Taehyun stood up.

The two walked to the back of the room.

"Where did they go." Mr. Bae whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about sir." Taehyun shrugged with a smirk.

"The notes. You couldn't have taken them down or the whole class would have been making fun of you by now, and I made sure they were there last night. What did you do you idiot." Mr. Bae hissed.

"Nothing sir. Maybe you took them down yourself. I didn't touch them."

"You little." Mr. Bae raised his hand ready to smack Taehyun.

"Now if you smacked me, wouldn't the whole class see. And I'M supposed to be the "disgrace" to everyone." Taehyun spoke.

Mr. Bae growled.

"You piece of shit. I'll deal with you after class. Sit back down. I have a lesson to teach."

Taehyun nodded and proudly walked back to his desk.

"What happened?" Beomgyu whispered.

"Nothing."

"Okay."

Taehyun smugly sat in his desk staring at Mr. Bae.

Mr. Bae softly hissed as he caught Taehyun's sly smile.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

۵ Hehe, Taehyun is a king. ۵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.1K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...
39.9K 328 18
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???
1K 12 4
taegyu angst, fluff, smut and whatever my brain comes up with. this is all fictional and I dont actually ship the members in real life, this is just...