Toxic - Luke Hemmings

tizzmcswizz tarafından

Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live withou... Daha Fazla

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel!!!!!
New Book

Chapter 62

573 8 0
tizzmcswizz tarafından

Izzy's POV

Waking up this morning was similar to how you feel on Christmas day as a kid, giddy and ready to get out of bed. The weight of all the tension and chaos was finally coming off my shoulders, and after last night I felt like Luke and I were back to being in an amazing place. We didn't get to sleep until almost 2, so it made sense when I rolled over and saw my phone read 11:24. I turned back to see that Luke was still fast asleep, so I let him have his rest while I snuck out of the bed to get ready.

I didn't want to wait until later to go over to Brett's just in case everyone wanted to go out, so I was planning on dragging Sophie's ass over as early as possible. I knew that would be an act of congress, but she did agree to this whole thing so she was going to have to deal with it. I lifted my shirt off and threw it in one of the laundry baskets we now had, which was way better than just making a pile on the floor. I went into my dresser to find something to wear that wouldn't make me look like a complete bum, and when I realized I hadn't worn my favorite pair of black jeans in a while I decided to throw them on.

"Where are you going?" A very sleepy Luke sat up in bed, and I flinched as I whipped around to see him.

"Me and Sophie were going to go take care of something." I said after letting my heart rate go down.

"Do I want to know?" He chuckled, eyeing me up and down while I still stood there in just a pair of underwear. My jeans were still in my hands, and when I started pulling them on I saw a small frown form on his face.

"It's about your birthday, so don't snoop around." I said sternly, zipping up my pants and turning back around to rummage my top drawer for a bra.

"Oh, so you're making plans for me?" He asked all sarcastically, acting flattered by the idea.

"I'm not talking about it anymore." I told him, waving my hand over my shoulder to dismiss the topic.

"Fair enough." He said, and I heard him rustling with the sheets until he got up.

I managed to put a bra on, and just as I opened another drawer to find a top he came up to my side. I felt him kiss the top of my shoulder, and he started lifting folded shirts up with me. Without saying a word, he picked up a Green Day tee and put it on the top, suggesting that that's what he wanted me to wear today. I didn't question it, so I threw it over my head and pulled my hair out of the collar.

"I thought you were going to dye it today." He pointed out, making me remember that I did plan on doing that.

"Shit, I'll grab everything while I'm out. You can still help if you want." I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a sweet smile.

"Oh, so now you want my help?" He asked with a smirk.

"Never said that." I said quietly, letting our faces inch toward each other until our lips met.

I ducked out of the room right after so he wouldn't distract me from getting the day started. I went right into the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and hair, and also fix my face. By the time I was walking out, I heard voices coming from the guest room. I went and knocked on the door, hearing Ashton yell for whoever it was to come in.

"Hey. Soph, wanna head out in a few?" I peeked my head in, not knowing what I was going to get when I looked inside. Thankfully Ashton was still under the blankets with clothes on, and Sophie was already getting ready.

"Yeah, gimme like 5 minutes." She said, turning back to finish sliding socks on her feet.

"Okay, I'm making coffee." I closed the door behind me, and I stomped down the stairs as I realized how dead on the inside I felt without coffee in my system. "Morning!" I exclaimed, walking in on two grumpy looking guys on our couches. I assumed my loud footsteps down the stairs woke them up, as they were just now rubbing their eyes and sitting up.

"What time is it?" Mike asked, yawning as he did. If someone didn't light a fire under these kids' asses they would never get out of bed.

"Noon." I said, heading into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. I heard groans from the both of them, and when I looked over the bar I saw Calum forcing himself up. "Do either of you want coffee?" I asked, filling the pot up with water as I figured out just how much to make.

"Please." Calum smiled, making his way over to the downstairs bathroom.

"Yeah, please and thank you." Mike said, his voice dripping with sarcastic attitude. I guess he was still grumpy from being woken up.

I opted to put a full pot on just in case everyone wanted some, and I let it brew for a few minutes while I grabbed a banana out of the bowl we had on the counter. Right as I took a bite, I turned to see Calum walking back out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

"I don't need to know how you suck my friend off." He said, motioning to the banana in my hands as I started chewing. My eyes went wide as I watched him chuckle to himself.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Mike asked, sitting up so he could see over the bar.

"I'm eating a fucking banana and he has to be a perv about it." I laughed, pointing over to Calum who was now losing it.

"That's disgusting." Mike said, dropping back down to excuse himself from this conversation.

I shoved Calum lightly when he passed by me, and he just laughed again when he turned to me. I let him finish is trek to the fridge, watching as he pulled out the milk and then went into the cupboard to find cereal. Right as I sat down, Sophie came waltzing into the kitchen all ready to go. She pulled the coffee off since it had just finished the second she got in front of it, and I already had multiple mugs out on the table.

"Where are you guys going?" Calum asked, taking a seat across from me with his bowl of cereal as he looked between the two of us, probably just now noticing that we were dressed.

"Out." Sophie said plainly, filling three mugs up and turning to return it to the heat.

"Mike wants some, too." I said with a mouthful of banana, so she came back and filled up a forth. "Mike get your lazy in here."

"Fuck off, will you?" He laughed, but he came in regardless and grabbed his so he could add in his fixings.

While we were sitting and enjoying breakfast, Luke and Ashton came down the steps in mid conversation. I heard Ash say something about a party for Luke to sell at, but when they turned around the staircase and saw us they dropped the subject. I wasn't sure why it was such a secret, but if he was just going to sell I didn't really care. I was about to be hiding the fact that I was going out to parties for that same reason, so I wasn't going to be a hypocrite.

Sophie and I got our shit together and left right after they came downstairs, and Luke kissed me good bye and turned back to the boys to figure out what they were going to do all day. I was pretty confident that they'd end up playing video games again, but you never know with those four. They could end up going off on some ridiculous adventure out of nowhere.

We hopped in my car and started on our way to Brett's first, and I told her that I needed to stop and get hair dye. She started to get excited for me, and pressed me until I told her what I was changing it to. When I said dark purple she just shouted 'yes' over and over again, which I took as her absolutely loving the idea. I had to hand it to Luke, he did come up with a good one.

Just as Brett said, he was home whenever we wanted to come by. I was honestly a little bummed that Vanessa wasn't here, since I hadn't really seen her in a few weeks. But, when we walked in I was elated to see that Jesse was. I hadn't seen him since the Christmas party, and he was the only one that actually watched out for me while Brett and Luke were occupied with Lorenzo.

"Hey, Jesse!" I said excitedly, walking over to give him a hug. "This is my friend Sophie." I told him as we pulled away, pointing over at her while she waved happily.

"Nice to meet you." He said, extending his hand for her to shake.

Once we were all acquainted, I sat down at the island across from Brett and said good morning. He offered us coffee, which we gladly accepted even though we had only just had some. Right as I took my first sip, he slipped his phone into his pocket and brought his full attention to me.

"So, what are you thinking?" He asked, referring to my plans for Luke's birthday. I thought long and hard about how to word things all this morning, so I bit my lip and tried to put on the most innocent smile I could.

"This doesn't look good." Jesse laughed, and I shot him a glare before returning my gaze to Brett.

"I was thinking... I want to get him a new guitar. And it's two thousand... And I'm broke. So, is there any way I could maybe push some product for you for a couple weeks?" I said, straining myself as I tried to keep smiling.

"And Luke's not to know, which is why you're coming straight to me and behind his back." He said it as more of a statement than a question, since he already knew what game I was playing.

"I lost my internship because of everything that happened, and I don't have enough time to make two grand if I just go out and start applying to places." I explained, watching as the gears turned in his head.

"Did she reel you into this?" He chuckled, pointing his coffee cup at Sophie as she nodded her head aggressively. "Okay, I don't know if I feel comfortable sending you off with thousands of dollars-worth of highly regulated substances to sell on your own." He continued, making my face drop slightly. "Are you sure you're good to do it?"

"We both have connections in our hometowns, and we went to high school with these people so we know who to stay away from." I said, and he nodded slowly.

"What do you think will sell back home?" He asked, pulling his phone back out of his pocket and pulling something up on the screen.

"Bud, coke, percs, x, shrooms... really anything." I listed them off, turning to Sophie to see if she could think of anything.

"I would say heroin, but I'm not trying to have that on me." She said, giving us an uncomfortable expression at just the thought of it. I totally agreed with her, though.

"We don't deal with that shit anyway." Brett assured us, which made us both visibly relieved. At least they don't sell the stuff that really kills people. "I have enough bud and molly for the two of you this week." He said, scrolling through his phones again which I assumed was where he kept track of everything.

"That's enough to start. We can have it all gone in a week." I assured him, and Sophie nodded her head next to me.

"If you have all of it gone in a week just between the two of you I'll fire Luke and have you run his guys." Brett laughed, but I knew we could do it. I didn't know if what I was about to say could relate to Sophie or not, but just me alone was enough to prove a point.

"I hung out with a very different demographic of people when I was in high school. They don't just do it for fun, they'd be consistent customers." I said. It was honestly unfortunate, but most of these people weren't good to me, and that's why I stopped hanging out with them.

"If you can get all of this sold by next Sunday, I'll see what I can do about getting more coke for you to push." He said, raising his eyebrows at me as if to ask if that was a deal.

"That's good with me." I told him, not questioning how he was doing things since he was doing me a favor.

"I'll be right back." Brett disappeared down the hall and left the three of us sitting there.

"So, what exactly do you do for him?" I turned to Jesse, asking with curiosity. He was invited to the Christmas party, so he had to do something for these people.

"I clean all the moolah." Jesse answered, rubbing his fingers together to symbol money.

"The tailor shop?" I asked, and he nodded.

"They needed a way to circulate all of it, so Brett offered me the job to run it when Lorenzo paid to open the doors." He explained, and it all started to make sense.

"Not a bad gig." Sophie chuckled, and we all nodded our heads.

"Okay, here's everything. Honestly, if you don't get through all the bud don't worry, but there's 8 ounces in there. And I only had 50 pills, so focus on getting rid of those." Brett came back into the kitchen and dropped a bag on the counter in front of us.

"Sounds good." I said, pulling the bag closer to me.

"Oh, and here." He pulled something out of his pocket and opened it up, and I saw the blade and knew exactly what he was doing. "Please be careful. Luke would never talk to me again if I sent you off without protection." He chuckled, handing it over once he spun the blade back in.

I threw the pocket knife into the bag and swung it over my shoulder, graciously thanking Brett as we made our way to the door. We said good bye to the both of them, and I carefully put the bag in the backseat with a sweatshirt over it.

"That worked out better than I was expecting." I laughed once we pulled out of the driveway.

"Now we have 8 ounces of weed and 50 pills of molly to get rid of in 6 days." Sophie said, looking at me like it was going to be a daunting task.

It was probably going to be, but I needed to get it done so I could get Luke this guitar. He deserved it, and whatever I had to do to get him what he deserved was going to be done. I loved him with everything I had, and I wanted to show him that. So, if I had to go around slinging controlled substances for a few weeks, I was going to make sure I was damn good at it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends
23.5K 488 31
Meet Riley Harper. She is the girl you hear whispers in the hall about her alcoholic mother, and father who is barely around. She is the girl who hat...
3.6K 133 35
Bella has to move to San Fransisco, with her mother, and start a new life. She goes to the new school, makes friends and even finds someone to love. ...
129K 2.8K 40
After 3 years being separated from each other, Misty moves on after Calum leaves her behind to go on tour and starts a new life away from her hometow...