Where I Met You

By CamsVolleyballs

Rose is a typical 17 year old girl who lives in LA. She has a best friend named Katie and they both play beac... More

WHERE I MET YOU ONE
WHERE I MET YOU TWO
WHERE I MET YOU THREE
WHERE I MET YOU FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU SIX
WHERE I MET YOU SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU NINE
WHERE I MET YOU TEN
WHERE I MET YOU ELEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWELVE
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU FOURTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU FIFTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER SIXTEEN
IMPORTANT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU EIGHTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU NINETEEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY EIGHT
SHUT UP
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FIFTY
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
THE END
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK
IGNORE
Finally

WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

229 5 0
By CamsVolleyballs

CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

ROSE'S POV

I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna strangle him and then kill him.

How could he do this to Katie? I mean sure, he was drunk but that's no excuse?!

"Uh, hey Brittany. Why don't you get dressed and I'll take you back to the hotel. I gotta sort something out real quick." Says Nash. So, that sluts name is Brittany and she came from the hotel. Interesting.

"Sure thing, baby." She says with a smile and she struts herself away from our view. Baby? My gaze meets with Cam's and his face is angry yet sad. "Nash. How dare you. I can't believe you messed around like this?! Doesn't Katie mean anything to you?!?" He yells at Nash who is shuffling his feet and trying to find his words.

Nash looks up at him and his face becomes furious, "It's not as easy as it looks, okay?! You have the perfect girl, the perfect relationship. And what do I have?! Nothing! I just felt so lost and scared, I needed to get my head cleared so I did what I had to do." He says and his voice turns soft suddenly and he looks at me with his red puffy face.

I shake my head at him in disgust and his face flashes with regret. "Has it really come to this? You have to go to another girl to get what you want instead of telling your friends that your so broken? I thought we could trust you? I've told you everything! Everything! And this is what I get in return?!" I scream at him and he slouches back down on the couch.

I spit in his face and he looks shocked. Good, he deserves it. My saliva is smeared on his face and he takes the back of his hand to wipe it off. The slut comes hopping down the stairs and she smiles at us. I glare at her, "Both of you, get out." I say and stare at them. Her smile fades away and is replaced with a smirk.

Who does she think she is?

"Rose, come on. I'm sorry, alright? Can't we just talk this out-" I cut Nash off with a raise of my hand and he shuts his mouth. "There is nothing to talk about. Now I'm gonna ask once more, get out of my house." I say more sternly this time.

Nash opens his mouth to speak but Cam interferes, "Dude, it's better if you just go, please." He says and tugs him out the door with his slut following close behind.

The door shuts and I breath out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Silence is what I would describe what I hear and I don't like it. Cam walks over to me and engulfs me in a hug. His warm scent fills my lungs and I clutch onto him, never wanting to let go.
"What do we do now?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"We wait and see. You never know, maybe something good will come out of this." He says and puts his chin on my head. "Something good, my arse." I mumble into his chest. He chuckles and his chest vibrates against me. I smile and hug him tighter, loving the warmth and comfort his body gives me.

I glance over at the clock and read the time, 6:57. Ugh, I'm so tired.

"Can we go in bed now? It's been a long day and I'm exhausted." I say and pull away from him. He smirks at me, "Eager to get a head start are we?" He says with a wink. I gasp in shame and punch his shoulder playfully, "Your disgusting."

"But you know you like it." He says and pecks my cheek. I blush and he groans, "I'm literally gonna say this every time. Stop. Blushing." He says and cups my cheeks with his hands. "I'm sorry that I turn you on babe." I say with a smug look on my face. He raises an eyebrow and leans in, pressing his forehead against mine.

"If I remember correctly, you said that when I kiss you, it turns you on." He says with an evil grin. I look away and grab his hands that are on my face. "Doesn't mean anything." I croak out.

Dang, my voice sounds so weak. He always has this affect on me.

He gives me a toothy grin and chuckles at me. "You sure know how to act cute," He stops and kisses my nose, "now let's go upstairs and forget about what just happened." He says and brings his arm under my legs. I giggle as he pulls me up, bridal style, and walks me up to my room. I sigh once we enter and Cam lays me down on the bed with a smile.

I take off my clothes as he does the same and I curl up under the covers. I hum as the warmth takes over my body and a smile appears on my face. I feel Cam's body next to mine and he wraps his arms around my waist. His bare chest touches my bare back and I shiver at his touch, he's perfect.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

.

.

.

.

.

I hear the doorbell ring and I groan. Who is it at this hour? What do they want? I really hope it's not advertisement.

I feel Cam's arms clutch on to me tighter and I shove them away. My eyes check the clock and I can't believe what time it is, 5:23. "What the-" I'm interrupted by the bell ringing again. "I'm coming, I'm coming." I mumble to myself and climb around Cam, leaving the warmth of my bed.

I grab his shirt and pull it over my chest and pull my shorts over my legs. The door bell rings once again and I question why I even have it there in the first place? I skip down the stairs and rush to the door, eager to flick this person off.

Nobody messes with my sleep. Nobody.

I swing the door open and before I can say anything, two strong arms wrap around my waist and I'm taken by surprise.

It's Nash.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," he mumbles into my neck and I pat his back awkwardly. He gets the point, and pulls away. I force a smile, "What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper through my teeth. His expression turns into worry and he gulps, "I was awake all night, thinking how I did you wrong and I'm sorry. Rose, I messed up big time, you have to believe me. I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing! I'm so so sorry, Rose. Please." He rambles on and on about this and I sigh in defeat.

"Nash." I say and he shuts up. His eyes grow wide with fear at what I'm about to say. "I forgive you, but... I want you to know that I want what is best for you. This isn't what's best for you, Nash." I say and look up to meet his eyes.

He looks frustrated? Why?

"Why are you mad at me?" He whisper shouts. I drop my jaw in shock, the answer is obvious. "Why would I not be mad?!" I say to him. He fumbles with his fingers and mutters some things to himself before I continue.

"You can't just expect the pain to go away, cause it's not. I know what your going through, trust me. It wasn't easy for me either, Nash." I say and he nods without saying a word. We stay in silence until he speaks up, "Can I at least come in?" He asks.

I turn around and sigh, "No. Your still banned from my house." I say and cross my arms over my chest. He curses under his breath and I shake my head, "Maybe you can come back when you want to do something good for yourself and for everyone else, Nash."

And that's the last thing I say before I close the door and lean against it with a sigh. I close my eyes and groan. Why is my life so difficult? Suddenly, my thoughts are interrupted by a sobbing sound and I instantly perk up.

It's coming from outside the door... Nash. Why is he crying?

I roll my eyes and open the door again, "Why are you crying?" I whisper yell at him. He wipes his eyes dramatically and looks at me, "I just want to get your trust back, please. I swear that I didn't know what I was doing until it was over. Please you have to trust me, Rose." He says and his eyes plead for forgiveness. I run my hands over my face trying to rub off the stress and let out a long yawn.

"You know what? I'm too tired to think right now so, I'll tell you this. I'm gonna go sleep on it and then later tonight you can come swing around. Okay? I'll tell you then." I ask him and he nods his head rapidly. I smile at him and realize how desperate he is.

Just like I was. I now the pain that he's going through and it hurts to see him like this. Even though, I don't have feelings for him doesn't mean that I don't care about him. I still do care.

"Thanks." He says with a sigh of relief and sends me a smile. I open my arms as a sign that I want a hug and he chuckles while wrapping his arms around my body. "Your still my best friend and I still care about you, Nash. You know that right?" I tell him. He nods his head in my hair and I smile against his chest.

We pull away and I start to back up as he grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him. "Rose, I really do appreciate you doing this for me." He whispers into my ear. I shiver at his cool breath against my neck and he grips my wrist tighter. "I'll be back." He says and presses his lips against my cheek. I feel my face blush and I know I look really red.

He pulls away and smiles at me with a wave. I wave back as he pulls put of the driveway and heads back to the hotel. Once he is out of sight, my fingers instantly move to my cheek where he kissed me and It's still warm that I can't help but smile.

I shut the door behind me and sigh, "What have I gotten myself into?" I mumble and walk back up the stairs. I enter my room once again to see Cam sprawled across the whole bed and I giggle to myself.

He's so cute when he's asleep.

I shove him and try to make space for myself but he groans and won't budge. I huff and cross my arms over my chest thinking of what to do. Where am I going to sleep now? I still have plenty of time to get some shut eye before Nash comes back around. I get an idea and rush out the room and across the hall.

Katie's room.

I wrap my hand around the knob and breathe in, I open the door and look around. Just as I remember it the last time I was here. Me and Katie used to sleep together almost every night, it was like our routine. Now, I sleep with Cam. I'm not complaining, it's just that nobody can compare to my best friend.

I pull the covers back and curl up under them, feeling the warmth meet my body. I inhale and the scent of her vanilla and strawberry perfume fills the air. A smile appears on my face and I clutch the sheets tighter against my skin.

I miss her so much.

And that's the last thought I have before falling fast asleep, again.

.

.

.

.

.

The sheets are ripped off of me and I groan in frustration.
"Get. Up." I peek through my eyes and see a very angry Cam. I gulp and sit up straight as he stares down at me. "Why did you fall asleep here?" He asks, clearly irritated. I roll my eyes and stand up with a yawn escaping my mouth, "I woke up when the doorbell rang and Nash came by to say sorry. I talked a while with him and when I came back you where all over the bed and you wouldn't move. So, I came and slept in here." I explain to him.

His face floods with relief and I smirk while stepping closer to him. He stiffens as I put a finger on his chest, trailing it down to his abs. "Did you miss me?" I ask and twirl a piece of hair in my free hand. He realizes what I'm doing and grabs my hips. "I sure did." He whispers and presses his lips against mine. I hug his neck and jump on him as he grabs my thighs. We don't break the kiss as he sets me back down on the bed and hovers over me. I gasp as he moves his hands to my butt and squeezes it. He moves his lips down my neck and I let out a low moan as he sucks on my sweet spot.

I run my hands through his hair and crave more but suddenly he stops. I huff as he pulls away with a smirk on his face and I know what he's doing. He smiles sweetly at me, "This is payback for what you did in the car, you naughty girl." He says and runs his hand over my cheek. I blush and suddenly turn upset that he isn't kissing me anymore.

He gets off me and takes my hand as I follow him down the stairs. We take out the food in silence and I begin to make some eggs and bacon for us. I put my hand on the handle of the pan and flip the eggs when I feel warmth against my body. His arms are wrapped securely around my waist and my body relaxes.

He always knows just what to do.

His chin is on my shoulder and he keeps giving me kisses on my cheek. I smile at him and lean my head against his as he breaks the silence, "Have I ever told you how good you look in my clothes?" He asks. I raise my eyebrows at him and he just smirks, "I believe so." I reply with a smile and peck his lips. When we pull away he let's go of my waist and goes over to the table, taking a seat.

"So..." He starts off. I give him a quick glance over my shoulder and then turn back around. What is he trying to say?

"So?" I ask, wanting for him to continue. He sighs and rests his elbows on the table. "What did Nash say?" I freeze at his name and I can feel his eyes burning through the back of my head.
"N-Nothing." I stutter and instantly hate myself for it. He seems to notice and clears his throat before continuing, "Did he just say sorry? Or more?" He asks, pushing my buttons.

I sigh, "He's coming around later so, he can tell you what we talked about in person." I say with a smirk and turn around to see his face in confusion. He meets my gaze and cocks his head to the side, "I thought he wasn't supposed to be around here any more?" He asks and my smirks instantly fades away.

Crap, I fell for another one of his traps.

"Well, I never said I was going to let him inside the house." I say and turn back around trying to hide my embarrassment. "Good point." He says as I place the plates in front of him and we dig in.

Our silence is interrupted by my phone ringing. I groan and get up from the table as Cam smirks and I send him a death glare. I clutch the phone and check out the ID,
VA. I gulp and put the phone to my ear,

"This message that you are about to here has been recorded. Please stand by.

Hello again, Ms. Montana.

We would like to kindly remind you that you have one week and two days until your first game. We would also like to let you know that your partner must be the same gender as you, therefore, your 'boyfriend' as he put it, must be replaced.

We are sorry for the slight mishap, please choose another person before the time comes.

Please and Thank You,
VA (Volleyball Association)"

I sigh and hang up with a shake of my head. "What's wrong?" He asks with a mouthful of eggs. I look at him with disgust and he quickly swallows his food and asks again. I sit back down and shrug not wanting to answer. "Fine, you wanna play that game?" He says and cocks his eyebrow at me. I stare at him and he leans in with a smirk on his face.

I close my eyes and wait for his lips to meet mine but, they never do. I open my eyes and see that he's not there. Where did he go?
I hear stomping coming from upstairs and I get up quickly wanting to find out where he went.

I rush up the stairs panting and open my door to see a big ball of my covers on the bed. I take a closer look and see it moving up and down. I step forward and touch it, I hear a silent chuckle and I smile to myself.

It's Cameron.

I step back and grin in amusement, "I wonder where he could be?" I ask myself. I place my hand on my chin and shrug. "I guess I'll go look around." I say and walk over to the door shutting it. I hold my breath and suddenly the covers open up to reveal a smiling Cam.

His eyes grow wide when he sees me and I let out an evil laugh.
"Gotcha." I say and pounce onto his back. He grabs my waist and starts to tickle me, "No! Stop! Cameron! Please! No!" I yell in between laughs. He eventually stops and I sigh in relief. "Your really good at playing hide-and-seek." He says and I grin at him.
"I sure am." I say with a nod. He kisses my cheek and I relax.

We stay lying on top of each other in a comfortable silence. I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat, thump, thump, thump, thump. It's like music to my ears cause I know he's never leaving my side. He sighs and rubs my arms as I look up at him. His eyes are closed and his eyebrows are furrowed, like he's thinking of something.

I take my hand and put my fingers on them and straighten them out. He opens his eyes and looks at me, "What are you doing?" He asks cracking a smile. "You look better when your not frustrated." I say with a cheeky grin and he chuckles.

"Your too cute, Ro. But I still wanna know what they said about me." He asks and I hide my face in his chest. I groan in frustration and pull away from him. He stares at me and props up on an elbow as I turn my gaze away from him, "They said you have to be the same gender as me, so you can't do it. I'm sorry Cam, I really am. I don't know what to do, maybe-" he cuts me off my putting his hand over my mouth. My voice becomes muffled and I stop talking.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. Maybe you could find someone else, I don't mind." He says and I take his hand off of my mouth. I smile at him and he shakes his head smiling at me, "How did I ever get so lucky?" He says more to himself. I shrug even though he wasn't talking to me and get off the bed. Cam lays back down with his hands under his head and I can't help but notice his fine body. He closes his eyes and I bite my lip to keep from drooling.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He says with a smirk as his eyes open to see me staring at him. I scoff, "What makes you so sure I was checking you out?" I say and cross my arms over my chest.

He chuckles, "I'm the one who should be checking you out, babe." He says and I instantly feel the heat in my cheeks.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Oh wait, it's Cam.

I try to play it off cool by saying, "Oh please, don't flatter yourself." He cocks his head at me and I smirk at my courage. It suddenly dies as he stands up and makes his way towards me.

"Wanna say that to my face, Ro?" He asks and clutches my hips as I inhale sharply at his touch. His smirk grows bigger on his face and I run my hands up his arms. "Don't. Flatter. Yourself." I say and lean in just as my phone decides to ruin the moment.

I roll my eyes and pick it up,

"Hello?" I snap, clearly irritated.

"Geez. Rude much?" I gasp at the voice that I recognize.

"Becca?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

I laugh, "Sorry, you were just interrupting something important." I say and look at Cam. He just grins and goes to lay back on the bed. I sigh and lean against the wall.

"Oh please, it probably wasn't as important as what I'm going to say."

I snort, "Oh really?"

"Yes, really."

"Well then, what is this thing that is so important you have to tell me about?"

I hear a pause and then she squeals, "I'm having a Baby Shower and your invited!" She yells.

I gasp, "Shut up!" I yell and do a little happy dance. Cam gives me a weird look but shrugs it off, knowing I'll tell him later.
"That's awesome! Where is it going to be?" I ask her once we have settled down. "I was thinking maybe we could have it in Vegas? You know, like a little bachelorette party but I'm not getting married. So yeah. I miss all the girls and I want to see us together." She explains.

Vegas. That's so far, geez. But it would be awesome though.

"I'll be there. Just let me know when it is cause it has to be this week or else I can't come." I say. "Okay, sure thing." She replies and we exchange goodbyes before hanging up.

~AUTHOR'S POV~

What's the gender of the baby gonna be? Boy or Girl? Idek. 😂

Anywhore,
This is probably the longest chapter that I have ever wrote and I'm so proud of it. 😄

Maybe the next will be as long😉

Okay, Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 105 30
Jessica Grier 18 years old, sister of The grier kids move in when her dad works overseas. She also loves Her Brother's friends. Taylor, Jack and Jac...
6.4K 98 34
Four best friends leave each other for the summer. Then they realise that it's the best summer of their lives. They meet some boys also known as Cam...
993 46 15
Hayden, Caitlynn, Daegan, and Hayes are the best of friends. Hayes has had a crush on Caitlynn for a while now but she likes someone else. Is he goin...
16.6K 577 42
Taylor Caniff and Quinn Tracy are in love, and the things people do or say could never change that. Well, unless Quinns feelings for Cameron flourish...