Ang P.A ni Godzilla (GxG) (CO...

By BandBLRAY

Ops. Hindi ito tulad ng iniisip niyo. Ang P.A ni Godzilla dun sa movie? Mali kayo diyan! Ito ang storya ng is... More

Chapter 1: The Monster & The Lily
Chapter 2: P.A
Chapter 3: And So The Search Began
Chapter 4: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 5: Smelly + Monster = Smenster
Chapter 6: The Contract
Chapter 7: Claire's Bipolar. Wait..WHAT?!
Chapter 8: Maria Nathalia G. Galvez
Chapter 9: Geez Here You Go Again!
Chapter 9.5: Shomay Ng Tortang Godzilla!
Chapter 10: Anong Pakshet?
Chapter 11: Isa siyang Diyosa ng MAGNET!
Chapter 12: Nath's Vacation
Chapter 13: Ang Pagbabalik
Chapter 14: Say Something
Chapter 15: Pranseng Babaita
Chapter 16: Mag-Grocery Tayo
Chapter 17: Mac & Cheese Under The Stars
Chapter 17.5: Bacon With Love
Calm Down: Mensahe Mula Sa Manunulat
Chapter 18: Anong Trip Ni Godzilla?
Chapter 19: Strawberry Puppy & Moving On
Calm Down 2: Suhestiyon Mula Sa Mambabasa
Chapter 21: Ang Magulong Mundo Ni Godzilla
Chapter 22: Dingding
Chapter 23: It's Never Too Late
Chapter 24: Hindi Pwedeng Forever?
Chapter 25: Claine
Chapter 25.5: Left Turn
Chapter 26: Ipabalat Kay Princess Sarah
Chapter 27: Déjà vu
White Dream

Chapter 20: Too Much

16.1K 329 9
By BandBLRAY

Chapter 20

Nathalie's POV

    Today, I just realized two things; that I didn't know anything about Ericka at all, I used to think I got her figured out but I was wrong. Second, I'm selfish; I didn't want her to move on. I didn't want her to leave me. I didn't want to be alone. A selfish bitch, that's what I really am. We stayed close to each other for another couple of minutes; listening to her heartbeat and the rhythm of her breathing is satisfyingly relaxing. All of a sudden, a tingly feeling sparks in my chest; like a bomb of butterflies exploded from my chest.

It all came back to me; those distant memories that took me aback to the day I met her.

I was in my freshman year; I studied at the same university as Claire. The whole school was very busy preparing for the sport's fest. Claire was a class president so she tend to be so busy; running errands for the faculty and whatsoever. Well, I was supposed to be part of that too, but I ditched it; my role wasn't really that important, anyway. I roamed around the school alone and I ended up on an abandoned building that seemed to be the building for the College of Architecture decades ago. As an adventure loving kid that day, I explored the building 'cause it definitely intrigued me. And my instincts didn't fail me; it was a secret rendezvous for horny couples and it was a perfect place to make out. My feet took me into a wide garden behind the abandoned building. Kung saan ko nakita ang isang babaeng nakahandusay sa lupa sa ilalim ng isang malaki at mukhang matandang puno. I panicked. Mabilis kong pinuntahan ang walang malay na babae.
    Oh my God, is she dead? Oh shit, what if she's raped?
Tinapik-tapik ko ang noo niya. She's not moving. Sinampal-samapal ko ang pisngi niya pero hindi pa rin siya gumagalaw. Holy shit. I checked for a heartbeat and for a pulse. But shit, my hands are too stiff I couldn't feel anything. I panicked so much. But then, I remembered CPR. I held her nose with my thumb and index finger and the other hand settled on her chin. I opened her mouth slightly and leaned slowly. But just as I was halfway to touching her mouth, her eyes opened. I jolted and distanced myself away from her. She lifted her back by her elbows on the ground and faced me; with an eyebrow raised.
    "No it isn't what it looks lik---,"
    "Irere-rape mo ko noh?" She interrupted with a slightly curved lip. I felt my cheeks burn.
    "What? Rape you?! Hell no!" I exclaimed.
    Aba assumerang babae 'to ha?
 She was just simultaneously laughing while I was having a hard time reasoning out to her.
    "Oh geez, I was kiddin'," she said between the guffaws of laughter she's letting out,
    "I'm Ericka by the way," pagpapakilala niya atsaka iniabot ang kamay sa akin.
    "Nathalie," I replied and reached for her hand.

I snapped out of it when Ericka called my name.
    "Are you ok?" She asked, I nodded with a smile. Now that I think about it, I never got to ask what she was doing there until now.
    This is a good chance, right?
    "By the way, Ericka," I began. Inilayo ko ang katawan ko sa kanya at pumamewang, "What were doing under the tree that time?" She raised an eyebrow.
    "You know, back in college? Where I first met you?" I tried to make her remember; fortunately it rang a bell.
    "Oh, that! Yung binalak mo kong i-rape?" Then she laughed; holding her stomach. I rolled my eyes. She managed to calm down and straighten herself.
    "I was dumped," she said with a half smile. My eyes widened.
    "You were what? Dumped?" I asked as though I didn't hear it.
    "Yeah," she sighed, "Well, we were supposed to meet under that tree but I caught her with someone else," she paused, "Then, she broke up with me," she followed, "So yeah, nung nakita mo kong nakahandusay sa lupa malamang nakatulog ako sa sobrang lungkot," she laughed afterwards. Seriously, why didn't she tell me this before? Geez.
    "Well, at least mayroon na akong alam tungkol sa'yo kahit kaunti lang," I said with confidence. I glanced at her with a smile, she smiled back and shrugged.
    "Listen, I want to tell you something," I said. Kumunot ang noo niya atsaka ngumiti.
    "What is it?" She asked.
    Ok, Nath. Inhale, exhale. Oh shit, my heart is racing.
    I have decided.

    "I may not know everything about you," I began,
    "and I know that I'm a selfish bitch," I paused,
    "But," Nag-ipon ako muli ng hangin sa lungs ko. Mariin kong ipinikit ang mata ko.

    "I think I like you," I said slowly.

Claire's POV

    Agh, padami ng padami ang mga reporters. Ilang beses ko ng inattepmt na lumabas at daanan lang sila; but it's too risky. There's too much of them. And I don't know how but some of them already reached my floor. Damn, I can't believe how impatient theu are.
    They couldn't wait until tomorrow? Geez.
    "Shit," naibulong ko na lang habang kumakain kami ng tanghalian ni Nadine.
    "Claire? Baket?" I snapped out of it. I shook my head.
    "Oh, uh it's nothing," I said with a smile.

We just talked about each other the whole time while eating; which is actually a good thing. She couldn't tell me much because of her situation. I just realize how important it is for her to go back home. I've been selfish and childish that I didn't think about her situation. Instead, I dragged her with me, in this problem.
     Agh, it's all my fault.
I told her so much about me; even some things that I don't tell other people. My parents got divorced because nambabae si dad. And I caught him with such innocent eyes, not only once, but three times with our family doctor; mom’s sister. And that's also the time I met my bestfriend Nathalie; how she stood by me during those times and how we grew up together; and finally, Lheo and our break-up.
    "Hindi ko akalain na ganyan kaplayboy ang kuya ko date," she said with a concerned expression as if kung nandun siya date, she would've stopped her brother from cheating on me.
    "Hmm, nag-seselos ka ba?" I asked in a teasing manner. She rolled her eyes.
    "Ha! Asa ka naman," she replied.
    "Ah, ganon?" Idinikdik ko ang daliri ko sa ketchup at ipinahid sa pisngi niya. She gasped.
    "C-Claire!" She exclaimed. Tumayo ako agad dahil alam kong gagantihan niya ko. Tumakbo ako sa sala; nagpatintero kame sa may couch.
    Kung ganito kame araw-araw? hayahay buhay!
As soon as the ketchup went empty we didn't stop. We both sat on the couch giggling like little kids. I paused for a minute to admire her face; she's so cute. Ketchup is smudged all over her face.
    "Baket?" She asked; pouting a little. I pinched her cheek hanggang sa mangiyak siya ng kaunti.
    "Aray---" I pressed my lips against hers; interrupting her. Moments later I felt her hand behind my ears. Gently pulling my face towards hers. I pulled away and savored the moment of admiring her beautiful face. I caressed her face, hinawi ko ang ibang strands ng buhok niya and setteled them behind her ears.
    "Dito na lang tayo mag-date sa bahay," I smiled; she raised an eyebrow.
    "Dito sa unit mo?" Tanong niya ule. I straightened up a bit and leaned my head over her forehead.
    "What's mine is yours, dummy," I noticed her eyes lit up. She smiled at me.
    "So, what's for dinner, strawberry puppy?" I said in a teasing manner. She raised an eyebrow; confused.

***

    "Mandaraya!" She exclaimed. I just laughed my ass off. We just had finished our dinner; we're playing UNO cards and she just lost two times. And that means she would again, strip another piece of cloth from her. She must be thingking what to remove after her jacket. She's pretty lucky 'cause she was wearing a jacket. If not, she might be naked right now.
     She removed her shirt; she's wearing a plain white tank top underneath her shirt that was underneath a knitted jacket a while ago; and the thought that her top is revealing some of her indigo bra's features, made my cheeks and ears burn. I lost to her once, though; I removed my vest not long ago. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm just a one win away from her topless figure. She must have noticed how gooey was my stare at her 'cause she's now glaring at me.
    "W-What?" I asked anxiously; she looked like she's going to eat me any minute now.
    "Gagantihan kita," she said with confidence. I smirked.
    "I won't let you," tinignan ko siya ng may naniningkit na mata.

Let the game begin.

***

    "What?!" I exclaimed. I was sure na mananalo na ako. Binaba ko ang +4 wild card ko, and then to my surprise; she was also hiding one the whole time!
    "UNO!" She shouted. I clicked my tongue. She's down to one card. I can still win this; or so I thought. She has the power to choose the color and then, I'm screwed!
    "Blue," She said with confidence.
    Oh shit, wala akong blue! Ugh! She must have noticed my frustration; I saw her smirk a bit. Hay, sige na. Sumusuko na ko.
     As soon as tapos na akong bumunot ng card ko, ibinaba niya ang blue card niya na may number 7.
    "Uhh," I groaned. I was looking forward to seeing her indigo bra, though. I slowly popped my buttons out of my white blouse; gently revealing my black T-shirt bra. I looked up to her; I can tell she was enjoying admiring my curves. Pinipilit niyang wag tignan pero tinatraydor siya ng mata niya.
    Ha! Feel the power of my beauty!
    "You like what you see, huh?" I teased her. Kumunot ang noo niya pero mula pisngi hanggang taenga niya namumula.
    "How about another game, hm?" I suggested; I tried to be seductive and it seemed to be working. She shook her head.
    "Hinde, ayoko na," sabi niya. I knew she'd say that but I have the perfect counterattack for her.   
    "Ahem," I cleared my throat as I was swinging her child-like underwear in front of her that I just pulled from my back pocket. Her eyes widened and her expression went worse. She tried to get it from me but she failed miserably.
    "Claire, p-p-papano mo nakuha yan?!" She exclaimed; mangiyak-ngiyak na siya habang nagsasalita.
    "Secret," I winked at her. Tumayo ako; trying to get away from her, but she still hasn't given up on retrieving what's hers.
    "I-I-Ibalik mo s-sakin yan!" She stuttered.
    "Look, ibabalik ko sa'yo 'to," I began, "But it will be decided on UNO," I paused, "If you win, I'll give this back to you," I said, "And... I'll take another piece off," I added.
    "At kapag ikaw ang nanalo?" Tanong niya.
    "This," panunukoy ko kay strawberry puppy, "Will be mine, forever," I paused, "And you will also remove a piece from your clothes," I added.
    Kumunot ang noo niya I also noticed that she tightened her jaw.
    "Kung natalo kita kanina, pwede kong ulitin yun," she warned. "Ooh, scary," I teased her,
    "Strawberry puppy," I whispered. Naku, mukhang umuusok na ang mukha niya.
    Sa galit ba o sa kilig? I can't tell anymore.

Moments later, the game started. And It's tight as heck.
    Pft, that's what she said.
Until we were both down to one card. I'm not going to lose this; for the sake of strawberry puppy! Once again, ibinaba ko ang +4 wild card ko na matagal kong inipon kanina.

    "Holy shizz!" I exclaimed; my eyes widened as Nadine slowly showed the last card in her hand.

I won?

I freaking won!

Nadine's POV

    Teka, teka. Ibig mong sabihin natalo ako? Bakit natalo ako? Gayong nakasalalay ang kinabukasan ng panty ko dito? Pano ba naman kase nagteleport na parang magic sa mapagmalupit na kamay ni Claire ang underwear ko? Agh! Tinignan ko ng pagkandasama-sama si Claire. Sana masaya ka, Godzilla! Psh, asar! Kaya pala kanina pa ang tawag sa akin ng Strawberry Puppy? Letse! Bigla ko na lang naalala, baka isa yun sa mga pinag-hahagis ko sa kanya kanina. Ngumisi si Claire na parang hinihintay ang susunod na dapat mangyare. Anong huhubadin ko? Langhiya naman oh, mapanganib 'to.

Suminghal ako sa kaloob-looban ko. Ayoko namang maging unfair sa kanya. Maya-maya pa dahan-dahan kong inalis ang natitirang puting sando na ang tanging nagtatakip sa panloob ko. Kahit na nakatingin ako sa ibang direksiyon, napansin kong lumagok ng laway si Claire habang tinitignan ang hubad kong katawan. Pinilit kong takpan ang katawan ko pero sa nipis at payat ng mga braso ko, halos hindi ako magkanda-ugaga sa pagtatago ng exposed kong balat.
    "Wag mo namang titigang masyado," bulong ko, pero sa tahimik ng paligid naming dalawa, malamang narinig niya.
    "Ang ganda mo kaya," saad niya. Naramdaman kong namula ng sobra ang mukha ko; daig ko pa ang kamatis.
    "Hindi ka naman nakakasawang tignan, don't worry," panimula niya. Tinignan ko siya; bigla na lang mas lumapit ang mukha niya kaysa kanina. Sinubukan kong lumayo pero mas lumapit pa siya saken.
    "Why? Nagsasawa ka na ba saken?" Tanong niya habang nakapout.
    Ano ba 'to? Sabi ko na nga ba mapanganib 'to! Ano ba kaseng klaseng tanong yan? Sinong mag-sasawa sa mukha ng babaeng 'to?
Umiling lang ako ngunit nanatili pa rin siyang nakatitig sa akin; mukhang hindi pa siya convinced sa pag-iling ko.
    "Hinding-hindi ako magsasawa sa mukha mo," wika ko. Napangiti siya.
    "Joke lang," chaka ko kinurot ang pisngi niya.
    "Ow!" sigaw niya habang bahagyang pinapalo ang kamay ko. Inilapit ko ang mukha ko sa kanya at siniilan siya ng halik; ginaya ko lang namang ang ginawa niya saken kanina. Maya-maya inilayo ko ang mukha ko at tinignan ang napakaganda niyang mukha.

"Damn it, Nadine, I'm in love with your lips," bulong niya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘sup? Guys, sorry po talaga dahil late ‘tong update na ‘to. The past week kase, sobrang bagal ng net and I couldn’t log in. so yeah, sorry :( Anyway, malapit na tyaong mag-1k ng votes! Holy shiz! I’m sorry I can’t control my emotion XD harhar sobrang thank you po talaga sa inyo :) your votes are always appreciated :) Salamat din sa mga magagandang feedback! :D kakakilig kayo guys XD

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN :)

Have some Nadine Martinez ------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.5K 47
Ako si Patricia Ann isang May Kaya sa Buhay , maganda , matalino , mabait , at ako ang bunso sa aming magkakapatid .. LOVE ? Yan ay wala pa sa isi...
770K 27.1K 72
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
122K 3.3K 28
On going at hindi perfect ang lag ka gawa ko nito its my furst published story . GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SPELLINGS TYPOS ARE EXPECTED Author's NOTE ( DO...
221K 5.5K 42
Rich Elijah Sandoval - sya ang shibs na trip na trip akong bwisitin mula higschool pa lang sya. Lagi nya akong hinahabol habol, Sinusundan kahit san...