The Past (fem Reader x My her...

By ChibiMorel

(Y/N) has had a terrible past A years later she gets into U.A on a recommendation but none only then Aizawa a... More

Who are you?
U.A here i come!!
Singing in the park
First test of the year
Nurses office already!
Help me! Please!
Smile!
Father
Blood and Bruises
Sports Festival and finally free
I have a Niece!
Gifts for you!
Soulmates
Sonething that I shouldn't have known
New cover & Q&A???
Update
What High School?
The Start Of Camp
Kota's backstory and birthday!
A Villain!!?!
Why Me and Bakugo?
Will I be saved?!
What is happening?!
A new friend!
Is this Disapointment?
Regression quirk?
Night Terrors
Capture the Flag!
Leaving for a while
My Voice.... Its gone..
Back to school
I love you Katsuki Bakugo

Back to U.A

145 2 1
By ChibiMorel

Muffled voice are all around me. I can't make out anything their saying. Many people start to surround me. Suddenly everything turns black around me. All the noises disappear. What happened?

"(Y/N), you need to wake up. You have visitors." I hear Yuki say as I slowly open my eyes. Seeing Yuki look down to me I sit up only to see a figure standing at the door waiting to be let it. I nod my head suggesting for Yuki to let them in. "You May come in." Yuki says to the figure. Yuki starts to make his way to the door until I quickly grab the bottom of his shirt. He gets what I'm trying to say and sits down where he normally sits.

I look up to see who this unknown figure was to find it was none other then, Bakugo Katsuki. I smile to try and hide my feelings at that moment. "Hey, Fangs." He says with a soft voice. Which is quite unusual. Is it because I'm in the hospital? I go to speak, but nothing comes out. I look to Yuki and he realises something. "This is bad...." he says under his breath. With my increased hearing it was easy for me to hear. I look at him worried. He just gives me I'll tell you later look. I try to speak again, this time quite words come out. "Hello"

"Why are you in hospital?" Bakugo asks. I look at him, then Yuki. Yuki stands up and walks towards Bakugo. "Ms. (Y/N) is having breathing problems, she has to stay for a while so we can keep an eye on her. Right now it is hard for her to speak." Yuki explains to him. He nods then gets his school book out of his bag and rips a piece of paper out. He then grabs a pen and hands me the supplies. "Use this to talk to me." He says. I grab the paper and pen. We have many conversations for a few hours. Then he decides to hug me.

The urge to cough increases and then blood and petals appear. Bakugo notices and the looks at me worried. "Hanahaki..." He whispers. "Why didn't you tell me!? I'm your best friend! The guy that broke your heart deserves to die!" He starts yelling. I walk into the bathroom and I begin wash my hands. I ignore all his questions. He gets furious with me for not answering. "Fangs! That person deserves to die, they're going to kill you!" He says again. I look down to my feet then back up to him not saying a single word. "Answer me damn it!" He yells again at me. "You want me to answer, huh?! That person doesn't deserve to die. I love them! I don't care if they love someone else! I only care that they are happy! I would rather die then having the chance of losing all the amazing memories I have with them!" I yell back to him, my voice being a bit croaky from my throat being sore.

He looks at me shocked. Walking up to me he then embraces me. Again I cough up blood and petals and again I walk into the bathroom and wash my hands. Suddenly a surge of pain appears in my throat, the feeling reminds me of thorns cutting into your skin. I write down what I was feeling and gestured to Yuki to read it. "Oh no." He says. I then realised something. Mother said something about roses and thorns. My eyes widened at the sudden realisation. No wonder my throats so sore. The flower I have is a rose, one of the most dangerous flowers to get when you have hanahaki.

~~~~~~~~

Bakugo left a few hours ago, it was passed curfew and Yuki left to get my dinner. I grabbed my phone and went through my pictures. I came across a few photos that caught my eye. The first photo of me and Bakugo in his room just hanging out, but I was wearing one of his sweaters. The second photo was one of him kissing my cheek. Yuki walks in with a tray of food and places it on the table in front of me, then he sits down in his usual seat.

"I've decided. I'm not going to take the surgery." I say out of nowhere. He looks up at me, then he smiles, but this time it was a sad one. "Are you very sure?" He asks before looking down at his small delicate hands. "Yes, I'm sure." I say continuing to eat my dinner. He nods his head still looking down to his hands. "I'll inform the doctors and you will be able to go to school for a few weeks, but if it gets worse you have to come back here, okay?" He explains. With a weak smile I nod.

After finishing my dinner I collected a piece of paper and a pen. "Wanna help me with something?" I ask Yuki. He turned to me confused, then he nods. "I'm going to write a song, but I not the whole thing yet. Will you help me with a few parts?" I ask while looking down at the paper. "Of course!" He day with a bright smile.

"Can you give me a random date please?" I ask while looking down at the paper. "How about third of December?" He says. I nod my head and write it down. I stop writing then look up to him again. "Can you give me a random name?" I ask him, he thinks for a moment then lights up. "What about Heather? It's a different around here." He explains, I nod my head again and continue writing. I stop again, but this time I don't ask a question for the song.

"Wanna hear it so far?" I say to him, only for him to nod enthusiastically. "Sing it please! Tohru tell me all about you voice!" He yells. He quiets down as I clear my throat. "I'll try."

I still remember,
Third of December
Me in your sweater
You said it looked better

On me, then it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you
But I watched you eyes, as she

Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes
Brighter then a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mesmerised
While I die

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were heather.

"That's all I have right now and I need to add more after that part of the song." explain to Yuki as he sits there shocked. "You have beautiful voice!" He yells. I shush him as I don't want people to hear. We talk for a bit until we both yawn towards each other. "We should head to bed." He says as he rubs his eyes. "I'll see you off tomorrow." He continues as he walks out the door and closes it.

~~~~~~~~

Today is the day I go back to school. The day I go back to class. The day I see him with her. Let's just say I'm not that excited to go back, but I want to. My bag was packed, Shota was coming to pick me up for school. Present mic is with 1-A for English class. While making the bed the door opens. Yuki and Shota walk into the room. I turn around and go to grab my stuff, only for Yuki to stop me.

"You have to take it easy for the next few days." He says to me before he hugs me tight. "Come visit me once in a while, before stuff happens please." Yuki continues. I hug him then whisper in his ear. "Look up on YouTube 'TheMaskedFox' you'll find something familiar about it." He nods his head and smiles. Shota grabs my bag and we head out.

~~~~~~~~

"English is nearly finished, I have the next class so you should come in with me." He tells me. I nod as we wait in the teachers lounge. I begin to play some mobile games until we hear the bell go off. Shota gestured to get up, so I did. We walk down the hall towards the classroom and He walks in first.

Breathe, Breathe. I calm down from the small stress high i just had. I open the door and walk in just walking straight to my desk and listening to the lesson. That wasn't that bad, I didn't get questions about where I was or if I was okay. I take my notes for the class and then the bell went telling us it was lunch. That class went fast.

Suddenly I'm swarmed with questions and surrounded by my classmates.

"Where were you!?"

Why weren't you at school?!"

"Are you okay?!"

Why were you away for a while?!"

I start to get overwhelmed. I stand up in my place. "Um.... I need to go to the bathroom." I say to them all as I walk away. "What the hell idiots, she just got back and you overwhelmed her!" I hear someone say as I leave the classroom. Continuing my way to the bathroom I walk in and splash my face with water, before walking to the cafeteria to grab some food. On the walk back to the cafeteria you see Bakugo and Uraraka walking in front of you holding hands, then Bakugo puts his arm around her shoulder. I then begin to have a coughing fit and fell to the ground with a bang, which caught the attention of the couple in front of me. Uraraka then runs off from Bakugo and helps me up from the ground. I hide my hand from the two as I had blood all over it.

"Are you okay (Y/N)!?" She asks with a concerned voice. It was quite panicked. I nod to her and then gesture her to keep walking. "I'm fine, you give continue walking." I say to them both. Uraraka nods her head even though you could see that she didn't want to leave, but she continued on her way. I then turn around and start heading towards the classroom instead. I decide to continue writing my song.

I grab out the folded paper of the lyrics and rewrite them into my book that I write all my songs in.

I still remember,
Third of December
Me in your sweater
You said it looked better

On me, then it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you
But I watched you eyes, as she

Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes
Brighter then a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mesmerised
While I die

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were heather.

Thats what I have so far. Maybe I could add some of this.

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder.

That sounds nice. I continue writing, until I finish the song. I might go into the studio today and sing for them. Then the bell goes, and everyone starts making their way into the classroom to finish off the school day.

~~~~~~~~

I'm walking to my room to drop my books off and to pick up some money. I kinda want to get a gift for Kyo and Tohru. I leave my room and make my way to the entrance and the only exit of the building. Izu~Chan then sneaks up behind me and scares me. I let out a frightened noise. He then smiles and lets out a small laugh. "Where are you going?" He asks, you could see that he was just curious and not upset that you we're leaving. I look to him and smile. "I'm just going out for a bit." I say to him. He smiles and nods back.

I walk out the door and start making my way to the studio. On the walk to the studio I realise something, I'm being followed. I then realise that it was a few of my classmates. Their scent is quite unforgettable. I smile and then walk into the studio pretending I don't know their there. "Hey Tohru, If people come in asking for me can you tell them you don't know who I am. Some people I know decided to follow me here." I explain to her. He nods and smiles that beautiful bright smile. I then walk towards Kyo's office.

"Wanna record a song?" I ask him and he smiles and tells me to go get ready because he also wants to make a music video.

~~~~~~~~
With Izu~Chan and his DekuSquad
~~~~~~~~

"Come on guys we need to know what she does when she come out!" Izu~Chan whines to his squad. "Babe you realise she has her own life, right?" Todoroki says to him, stating what need to be heard. "Please!?" Deku begs his boyfriend and his friends. They all finally agree and start to follow her. Ending up on a street that wasn't that familiar.

"Where are we?" Tsu asks them not knowing where they were. They all shrug and continue on their quest to figure out the mysterious person, (Y/N) (L/N). They then see her walk into a building. Quite a beautiful building to their surprise. Waiting a few minutes they walk in to see and woman at the desk doing some paperwork. She then realises that some people have just walked in. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asks them.

Iida being the responsible one of the group and only came because he wanted to make sure they were being respectful ask a question. "Do you know someone by the name of (Y/N) (L/N)?" The woman thinks for a minute then turns to them and shakes her head. "Sorry, I only know my husband that owns the place and our one customer." She says. Deku then asked a question that shocked everyone. "Why do you only have one customer?" She looked down at her paperwork then back up. "We only ask for the best of the best, from people who are just normal and don't have any fame, but every since this customer has joined with us she had become quite the famous person." She says with a bright beautiful smile.

Deku being a fascinated fanboy does something every knew was coming, except for the poor woman behind the desk. "Who's this 'famous' person?" This got her quite excited. "Oh it's a lovely person who goes by the name of TheMaskedFox." She says all excited. Deku, Tsu and Uraraka all begin to get excited as they all had a fascination with this new singer that everyone just loved. "Can we see here? Is she in today?" All three of them yell at Tohru, which caught the girl by surprise. "Let me just make sure that my husband and TheMaskedFox is okay with this." She says as she walks down the hall into the recording studio.

~~~~~~~~
Back to (Y/N)
~~~~~~~~

I sat in the recording studio. We decided to divide the process into to pieces. Playing the music that goes behind the lyrics instead of at the same time. I begin to play what I came up with and as I finish the door opens. Tohru walks in and makes her way towards me and Kyo. "Hey, you know how you told me to tell your friends that you weren't here. Well I told them your not here, but they know TheMaskedFox is here and want to meet them. So can you please." She begs. I smile and nod my head. Grabbing my fox mask, I place it on my face.

I walk out of the recording room and go into a bigger room that is used for meetings. A few minutes pass, suddenly the door bangs open as three excited students walk into the room with two other students that are calm and collected. I smile at them and they get even more excited.

"Hello!" Izu~Chan says with excitement all over his face. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." I say to them hoping they don't recognise my voice. Shouchan thinks for a second before he begins to speak. "You voice is quite familiar, do I know you?" Then suddenly everyone else agrees with his questions. Shit! Why do they have to do this now. Just play it off. "I've never seen you before. You faces would be very recognisable if I had." I say to them all. They all look at me a bit suspicious.

"I need to record a song now though, it was nice meeting some students from U.A!" I say with a wide smile. They all looked at each other then back to me. "1st how did you know we went to U.A, we aren't wearing our uniforms? 2nd that smile reminds me of a friend of ours." Shouchan says. I think he's connecting the dots. Shit! Why did have to follow me. "Well your from U.A so your quite popular." I start trying to figure what to say so it would sound suspicious. "and I don't really know what to say to that second statement." I continue.

Tohru walks over to tell them that they have to go which saves me. They all follow her, except for Shouchan and Tsu. I smile at them and they smile back. "We will see you back at the dorms Ms. MaskedFox." Shouchan says while turning around to start walking with the rest. "You look beautiful!" Tsu says with a bright smile. I bow and smile back to her. What she said made my heart flutter with joy. She then runs off to catch up with her friends.

"Are you ready to start?" Kyo asks as I smile into the distance. I nod my head still looking into the distance only to turn and make my way back into the recording room. I sit down in the room and we begin to record my new song I came up with. I begin singing as soon as the right beat comes up.

~~~~~~~~

I still remember
Third of December
Me in your sweater
You said it Looked better

On me, then it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you
But I watch your eyes, as she

Walks~ by
What a sight for
Sore~ eyes
Brighter than a
Blue~ sky
She's got you
Mesmer~ized
While I die

Why would you ever kiss~ me?
I'm not even half, as pretty~
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were Heather

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder

But how could I hate her?
She's such an angel
But then again, kinda
Wish she were dead, as she

Walks~ by
What a sight for
Sore~ eyes
Brighter than a
Blue~ sky
She's got you
Mesmer~ized
While I die

Why would you ever kiss~ me?
I'm not even half, as pretty~
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
I wish I were Heather

Wish I were Heather
Wish I were Heather

Why would you ever kiss~ me?
I'm not even half as pretty~
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were

~~~~~~~~

I finish up and we decide to record the music video in the studio this time. I tell Kyo my idea for the music video and he agrees. I run out to the front to get Tohru, as Kyo and her were going to have the role of the person who gave the sweater to the one singing and Heather.

One of the scenes that we did for the lyrics 'Watch as she stands with, Her holding your Hand, Put your arm 'round her Shoulder, Now I'm getting colder.' was that I was standing on one side of the room with tears streaming down my face (which only showed half of my face since the Fox mask.) as Kyo and Tohru walk away while he has his arm around her shoulder. It was Adorable.

We finish recording and I change back into my clothes. I thank everyone as I leave. I need to get back to the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!

Have a good day/night!

Take a break!

What going to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2.6K 43
___________________ oh no! โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ : ฬ—ฬ€โž›๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ใ€Œ a bubbly girl ...
127K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
29.8K 560 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
43.6K 913 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...