the DEVIL [JJK+KTH]

By Jayniel_ezra

[Book 1 + Book 2 included] Taehyung certainly had a lot to do as a Detective but summoning the Devil with a s... More

Disclaimer
|Sneak Peak|
|Character Description|
|2| A Deal with the Devil
|3| Delusional Theatrical Playboy
|4| Would never Lie to You
|5| Ain't no fingers for ya
|6| The Demon's on loose
|7| Don't like you
|8| The Devil's come to play
|9| Moustache, Baldy and Dicaprio
|10| Black Baccara Roses
|11| Let's Bang-kinda Date
|12| Birthday Bashed Head
|13| Homophobia, a vibe Killer
|14| Chase-down, Get-away kiss
|15| Smurf Powder's got quality
|16| Unanswered Questions
|17| Quite a bit of a Charmer
|18| Speak the name of the Devil
|19| He bites to the Bone
|20| Classy Pervert
|21| An Angel's Questionnaire
|22| A Master, a Servant
|23| Detective Kim's a little too chatty
|24| That would make the two of us
|25| Did he just run away?
|26| Temptation, as sweet as his skin.
|27| Hangover ain't all that pretty
|28| The Devil's Treasure
|29| Let's have a bit of a sexy time
|30| He, with the Cerulean eyes
|31| Jealousy, as calm as Juno's blood
|32| Take No Refunds!
|33| Little bit of a pickle
|34| Partners no more
|35| Master of spontaneous dumb choices
|36| Sweet Dreams, Detective Kim
|37| Selfish Desires aids none
|38| A Reunion of unlikely sorts
IMPORTANT NEWS YALL OMG
|39| A mistake over a mistake
|40| Only Human
|41| Pray for the Sinner
|42| A Pied Piper's tune
|43| Prayers for an Answer
|44| Thirteen
|45| In your arms, there I lay Dead
|46| Red blossoms in a Swallow's nest
|47| A Golden chalice to lips of Ember
|48| The Art of chasing Tainted dreams
|49| Miss me in Secret
|50| The Return of the King
|51| The Raven of the Night
|52| The Citadel under Sea
|53| The Devil is a nosy man
|54| No Touch
|55| Caviar be damned
|56| A hunger to Satiate
|57| A Test to Prevail
|58| The prodigal son returns
|59| An ugly neighbour from Hell
|60| God rest ye merry Gentlemen
|61| The Enemy under Floorboards
|62| More Beautiful than Dawn itself
|63| The Beginning of the End
|64| Heart lay naked, for your eyes to see
|65| The one that is more human
|66| He who herds the Sheep to Hell
|67| The Chrysalis of the Dead
|68| Blood in His teeth, He smiles so sweet
|69| Only the Fool loves
|70| A prisoner of His will and a slave to one's own desire

|1| That's a Cursed Sandwich

15.4K 744 1.3K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter1: That's a Cursed Sandwich

__________________________________________

The world definitely worked in mysterious ways- there was no one who could really answer the true definition behind the universe, or its mystique powers of life and stretches of barren outer space that surrounded the small speck of life. Sure, there were theories and hypotheses all over- but there wasn't an answer to the question mankind had created.

Or maybe there was- to answer these "mad" questions, conspiracy theorists believe, the term "God" was brought up to shun people into fear and commitment.

To fear the omnipotent, the omnibenevolent, the all powerful, the relentless, the merciful, the very source of light and darkness... the almighty, the creator.

Cool- but Taehyung believed in none of it.

Being raised in a Christian family- Taehyung had enough of it with being forced on his parent's religious beliefs. Praying? Praying to what?

Something you cant see?

Right- Taehyung obviously didnt mean to offend anyone and their respective beliefs- but the male was just as he was.

He was the kind to not believe in anything- until he would see it with his own eyes.

And that was Kim Taehyung for you.

Truth be told, Taehyung never really fit in anywhere.

Not in school or college- he was mostly the 'rude weird ass' kid. Not the kind of 'hot mysterious rude kid'- Taehyung was just straight up rude, making him completely unapproachable.

Taehyung didnt really consider himself as 'rude'- he was infact too factual and it pissed off the others, not being able to answer back to his smart remarks. So they just avoided him and Taehyung was more than fine with it.

But where Taehyung was at the moment- he felt like he belonged.

He strived for the adrenaline, the rush of feeling his skin burn, the fear in the split second- he loved it.

Taehyung was one of the best officers the Department had ever had.

His admiration and confidence was way off the charts- and he liked to keep it that way, never wanting to fail his superiors.

"Yo Taehyung!"

The male ceased on his steps, turning towards the source of the voice.

With a lazy grin, Taehyung walked towards the male.

"Morning" Taehyung greeted leaning on his friend's desk.

"Y'know I've been thinking- we should totally hit it to clubs this New Year" Hoseok said sipping his Americano, moving on his chair.

"Clubs? Seriously- what are we, 15?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Definitely not me- but I'm pretty sure the last time you stepped into a club was when you're 15" Hoseok shrugged with a smug grin.

"I've gone to clubs alright. I mean- it's too cramped up and everyone's sweaty and they're either drunk or making out and its gross- like watching shitty porn ads" Taehyung clicked his tongue, folding his arms.

"Ah c'mon Tae- I'm not going to that stupid wine tasting ceremony and shit again. I'm getting old and life's draining outta me and I dont wanna die without having gone to a club with my bestfriend even for once" Hoseok groaned, leaning back into his chair.

"Neither of us can handle alcohol- do you wanna get demoted?" Taehyung deadpanned.

"Then we'll bring Jihyo!" Hoseok announced, with a bright smile.

"She'll be the reason why I'll go to jail one day." Taehyung mumbled to himself knowing their friend would certainly coerce them into more drinks and probably take videos to haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Jihyo was sneaky and evil that way.

"Sup guys?" A strong voice boomed behind them.

"Johnny stop flexing- we can see you've been working out" Hoseok deadpanned, snorting.

"Cant you be any nicer Jung?" Johnny clicked his tongue, lowering his arms.

"I'm being nice" Hoseok blinked, smiling cutely.

"Right" Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, we've planned to hit the clubs this New Year" Hoseok said avoiding his gaze from Taehyung who shot a subtle glare.

"Shit! We? As in you and Taehyung?! God help me" Johnny wheezed.

"Yeah thanks but no thanks I can handle clubs just fine alright" Taehyung replied, his eyes narrowed.

"Whatever you say- you're the man" Johnny chuckled lightly punching Taehyung's shoulder as a friendly gesture.

Taehyung snorted and shook his head at the excitement the two men carried.

"So you know any clubs that are actually good out there?" Taehyung asked, facing Johnny.

"Oh- I'd actually ask Jackson for that... but uh- as far as I've been to any clubs in Seoul- the best one so far is 'Sinner'. The place has never really been empty ever since it opened and is also an international club- one of its branches being in LA so it's pretty lit actually" Johnny shrugged.

"Sinner... huh?" Taehyung repeated, mentally thinking about his choices.

"That doesn't sound very Christian" Hoseok chuckled.

"What would you expect from a club? Bible recitation on knees with hips pulled up?" Johnny snickered and Hoseok playfully smacked him mumbling a small 'fuckyou'

That was what Taehyung loved about Hoseok.

Not once had Hoseok forced any of his beliefs on Taehyung and the male was thankful for once, for actually having an understanding Christian friend who wasn't a disguised Dick who believed he could act out as much as he want and beg for forgiveness during Lent.

Hoseok was the greatest friend Taehyung ever had and he truly treasured their friendship.

"So, you in or not?" Hoseok asked looking up at Johnny.

"Me? Fuck yeah!" Johnny cheered along but then paused to look at the two. "Oh- and I should tell you this... the owner of the club performs on certain occasions-"

"Performs? Performs as in strips?" Hoseok quirked.

"Hoseok are you even Christian?" Johnny deadpanned.

"Hey! Me being Christian has nothing to do with any of it-" Hoseok scoffed, feeling accused.

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head and Johnny simply rolled his eyes

"Anyway- like I said, the owner performs rarely- and by perform my dear Christian straight friend- I mean to say, sing. Not strip." Johnny explained.

"Yo I'm not gonna go there to see some dude sing about his wealth if I'm going there" Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"Yeah same. I'm gonna get drunk and get laid. That's it" Hoseok added, nodding with agreement.

"Yeah do whatever yall want- I was just giving extra info since yall asked me. His clubs are famous because he sings sometimes and people fucking lose it- I haven't seen it myself, but I heard it from the regulars. They say his voice is heavenly" Johnny shrugged.

"Wouldnt mind listening to him- but oh well I'm straight so miss me with that" Hoseok replied taking a sip out of his coffee.

Taehyung hummed in agreement (not to the straight part- but the rest) taking in his friend's words but then all of it  disappearing into his mind just like the rest of the irrevlant information that would.

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts as Hoseok's and Johnny's voices faded in the background and a soft voice lunged him back into reality.

"Hi Taehyung!" The figure smiled, waving shyly and passed through them.

Taehyung blinked.

"Holyshit! Was that Jennie?" Johnny gasped.

"I guess..." Taehyung mumbled still looking at the direction the woman left.

"God the hottest officer I've ever seen in life is actually interested in you bro- fate must love you" Johnny said dreamily.

"Yeah no- you can have her." Taehyung replied with a suggestive eyebrow roll, clearly uninterested in his colleague.

Jennie was pretty- he won't lie... but he really wasn't into her.

"Man I wish-" Johhny sighed, making Hoseok chuckle.

"Those cakes..." Johnny whispered and Hoseok tilted his head up to look at Johnny, a little too judgingly.

"Those are not cakes- those are plates" Hoseok deadpanned. "If you're talking about cakes- as crassly you put- its Hyejin youngman"

"That ain't a lie tho-" Johnny snapped his fingers at Hoseok with a grin.

"But if you'd look beyond that, I'd say Seulgi is interested in you but okay playboy" Taehyung shrugged.

"Wait. What?" Johnny looked at Taehyung, with a shocked expression.

Taehyung simply shrugged "I guess... the way she looks at you, its either that she hates you or likes you- pick one."

"Oof... Seulgi's a little scary not gonna lie..." Johhny mumbled. "Anyway- I'm gonna go before Jihyo returns. If she asks if y'all saw me- say no"

"Did you eat her lunch again?" Taehyung laughed.

"Maybe... maybe not" Johnny replied, walking away.

"Goodluck mate!" Hoseok hollered as Johnny speed walked away.

"He's gonna get killed one day." Taehyung chuckled, trailing back to his cubicle, leaving Hoseok.

Taehyung sighed sitting in his seat. There wasn't much going on for the day and he felt a little lethargic.

Not like he begged for crime to rise up in the city- but, as it was his job to solve cases and not having an event did bore him.

Taehyung looked at the neatly set files on his desk and groaned.

Maybe he could work on files for some time- yeah... that could work.

Taehyung stretched his arms and cracked his knuckles, getting back to work.

His eyes were focused, reading thoroughly as he flipped the pages with the tip of his tongue sticking out between his pursed lips.

A whole hour tracked down, making it seem like minutes- but Taehyung was still focused into his work.

It was almost when he flipped to another page, and Taehyung jolted when a pair of arms slammed on his shoulders.

"You done?!" Jihyo's voice boomed and Taehyung sighed, his heart steadying.

"Yep. Is it lunch time already?" Taehyung cocked his head glancing at Hoseok who was focused on his phone.

"Yeah. Some asshole stole my lunch again so we're eating out" Jihyo grumbled, a scowl etched deeply on her face.

Taehyung grinned inwardly, pursing his lips shut.

"Cool let's go" Taehyung replied monotonously as he pulled onto his jacket.

The trio, walked out of the unit ward, heading to the parking lot and got into Hoseok's car, who opted to drive for the afternoon.

"Where to?" Hoseok asked as he strapped his seatbelt.

"I'm starving" Jihyo mumbled from the backseat. "How about Joohi's?" She grinned, her eyes twinkling.

"I want something light- I don't know maybe a sandwich or something" Taehyung replied, leaning his head on the window looking at Hoseok who sat beside him.

"Joohi's got sandwiches and burgers too- they're amazing now let's goooooooo" Jihyo cheered, patting the front seat cushions with excitement.

Hoseok snorted, as he switched the gears. "I would never get it what's with girls and food"

Jihyo scoffed, sticking her tongue out "that's cause we know food's a hundred times better than men"

Taehyung snickered, turning to face Jihyo- a playful offended expression on his face as Hoseok grumbled a 'what is this woman even-'

"Food doesn't fail us like men do" Jihyo smiled, shrugging innocently.

Taehyung snorted "I feel bad for your husband already"

Jihyo grinned widely, flicking her short hair sassily.

They all laughed together, chatting for some time as Hoseok drove to the restaurant.

The trio stepped out of the vehicle, after Hoseok parked the car, close by.

The day was pleasant- the sun was shining warmly and the air felt cooler in contrast.

It seemed like a perfect day to spend outdoors on a picnic or a date- something Taehyung couldn't have.

So he called it odd.

It was too nice for something he couldnt spend casually- so the day was no longer 'nice' but odd in general.

Taehyung and the other two stepped into the restaurant, the aroma of spices greeting them along the cool aircon air.

The place was more like a diner, except a little bit more aesthetic.

The trio settled on a table, next to a clear window that let them have a view of their outside surroundings.

"Hello sirs, ma'am. I'll be your server this afternoon, what would you like to order?" A server approached their table and asked them. He had light brown hair and smaller eyes. His cheeks were full and the male looked young- probably in his early 20s. His skin was a little tanned in contrast but it suited his vibrant eyes.

A flush of pink appeared on his cheeks and the server averted his gaze from Taehyung's.

Taehyung looked away from the server, to not make it any more awkward for the boy.

"Uhhh.. I'll the double patty- burger and fries with Sprite. Thanks." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Yall do have oyster sauce chicken soup noodles right?" Jihyo asked and the server nodded.

"Cool. Add that for me"

The server, gingerly looked back at Taehyung, slightly gulping.

"I'll take the chicken veggie sandwich and some cheese dip fries. And uh.. can I have a peach ice tea?" Taehyung looked up at the last part, finding the boy quickly scribbling into his notepad  nodding his head and then taking off.

Taehyung didnt eat much- he stuck close to healthier diets to keep his body in shape... but fries where his biggest weakness.

He would always mentally thank for whoever invented them.

So precise- yet so simple. It was mindblowing honestly- how simple strips of golden potato can hold such great significance.

Taehyung absolutely loved it.

"That boy seemed head over heels for you" Jihyo remarked, breaking Taehyung's train of thoughts.

"He's not head over heels for me Jihyo. He's just weirded out cause I zoned out on his face" Taehyung deadpanned leaning back.

Hoseok snickered. "I put dibs he's gonna slip in his number in your sandwich"

"Same" Jihyo teased, making Taehyung roll his eyes and groan.

"You run away from dating faster than Usain Bolt could on tracks- " Hoseok snorted.

"Its not called running. It's called prioritizing my responsibilities." Taehyung answered with a sweet smile, hiding the malice between in.

"Guess I will have to drop the idea of becoming the godmother of your children" Jihyo sighed dramatically.

Taehyung chuckled, rubbing his eyes lazily.

They chatted for a bit more, Jihyo mostly spitting out gossips she had heard back at the precinct, making them chuckle together.

Time passed down and the server returned with their food.

Taehyung kept his gaze averted from the male, looking outside the window, mumbling a small 'thankyou' as the boy bowed and left.

"Again with that-" Hoseok clicked his tongue, sending a judgy look at the Taehyung.

"Honestly you creep me out Taehyung" Hoseok mumbled popping a fry into his mouth.

Taehyung shrugged as he continued squeezing the tangy ranch dip on top of his sandwich.

"Why a pentagram? Seriously- cant you draw one of your clown faces instead." Hoseok added, a little exasperated.

Taehyung chuckled as he finished adding the last line of the star diagram.

He always put one or other art formats of his own- it was something he has been doing all his life.

Let it be a smiley face or a smiley face- that looked like the scary clown or a star or a heart.... or whatever- this was the smallest part of childhood that lingered within Taehyung.

"That's a cursed sandwich" Hoseok said shaking his head, taking a bite off his burger.

"Its not cursed Hoseok. You're being paranoid. Besides it's just a star- not a golden invitation for the devil or some shit" Taehyung chuckled.

"Uh.. sir? That is the golden invitation right there." Hoseok mumbled, his mouth full. He wiped his lips with a napkin and looked at Taehyung.

"Sacrifice an animal or something and voila- there you go" Hoseok snorted.

"So unless I'm sacrificing something- it's not, right?" Taehyung quirked and Hoseok sat back, tired.

"Hmm... that's what I thought" Taehyung grinned "anyway, why are you scared?"

"Uhhhh... because the devil?" Hoseok replied and Jihyuo snickered along with Taehyung.

"Alright Christian boy- I get you. Have you done something like this before?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok shot him a glare for the name used.

"Why would I summon the devil?" Hoseok scoffed.

"Why wouldnt you?" Jihyo cocked her head to the side.

"Because I'm not some braindead character from a dumb horror movie??? Bruh... rule one, do not willingly invite the evil unless you wanna die" Hoseok replied shaking his head mumbling something else along the lines that sounded like 'yall are impossible-'

The other two chuckled and Jihyo turned to her partner. "How many horror movies have you watched?"

"Enough to know I'm not not stupid to wander into the haunted basement" Hoseok grumbled, making Taehung grin widely.

Hoseok was adorable like that.

All laughs aside, Taehyung turned his attention back to his "cursed" sandwich.

He shook his head, listening to Hoseok's ringtone go off in the background as his fingers hovered above the pick that held the jalapeno pickles just like that in a burger, but when he heard Hoseok curse, his attention immediately shifted, his index finger diving deep into the pick and the male hissed with pain as blood spurted out.

"Ah- shit! I have to take this call-" Hoseok yelled mid-sentence standing up in a rushed manner as his elbow collided with his glass and his drink toppled all over Jihyo who screeched.

"Fuck what the fuck Hoseok-" Jihyo cursed as Hoseok pushed his way out, as Jihyo folded her legs to let Hoseok get to the other side.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Shit-" Hoseok apologised and quickly rushed out of the restaurant.

"What the fuck- ah my clothes! That mad man- Taehyu- Taehyung?" Jihyo paused mid-rant seeing Taehyung lost, his eyes wide and focused on his sandwich.

Taehyung's head snapped up, blinking- a little dazed, not knowing what had happened for the split second right there.

"Are you alright?" Jihyo asked as she dabbed her clothes with a napkin.

"Yeah- I just pricked my finger" Taehyung said raising his finger, the pick still inside his index finger.

"Whatthefuck Taehyung?!" Jihyo gagged, clenching her eyes shut seeing the bloodied finger with the pick still pierced into the skin "Excuse me but I need to wash this off- fuck!"

Jihyo quickly stood up from her seat and rushed to the restroom.

Taehyung shook his head scoffing, as he gently pulled out the pick from his finger and pressed a napkin to the wound, hissing a little from the sting.

Taehyung removed the napkin, a small patch of bright colored blood visible. He  placed the pick in it and rolled the tissue paper and slid it to the side.

Experimentally, Taehyung pressed his index finger again with his thumb and blood oozed out yet again.

Clicking his tongue, Taehyung put his index finger into his mouth, sucking gently.

So now some of you may consider that gross- but excuseyou, but there's a whole lot of context of gross things that would surpass this teeny tiny issue and Taehyung wouldnt like to discuss that over lunch. So sit your ass down.

However, much to Taehyung's lost thoughts- he felt a shiver run down his spine.

As if- something.... or someone was watching him.

Taehyung could feel the hair on his nape stand up from this weird impulsive feeling.

Slowly moving his gaze away from the window, Taehyung flinched when he noticed a figure in a fresh expensive Armani suit standing few feet away from him.

The stranger's face was flawless- it was literally the definition of perfection. His dark orbs were a deep shade of black- not even just 'black'... it was the blackest of blacks. His raven hair seemed smooth and a little slicked into partition so it would fall on his forehead. His ears adorned silver earrings- a helix and a few more dangling ones.

Taehyung was sure the male wore rings too- but decided against it as, lowering his gaze for a even a split second would be misunderstood as him being a frat boy checking out someone.

And Taehyung absolutely wanted to avoid that.

Now Taehyung wouldnt have minded it, if the guy was mind his own business- but the fact that he was staring- AND smirking at him, made Taehyung's skin crawl.

Like what the fuck should he do?

"Oh hello there" the stranger spoke up first, an eeiry smile on his lips

His voice was soft with a deeprough rumbling kinda tone mixed but more to that- there was this, tinge of demeaning vibes in it and Taehyung wasn't sure how to feel about that yet-

"Ah- you seem to be in shock. It's alright... it's natural. Y'know it's just funny cause I've never been called this way- and I dont respond to calls anymore but this time it just blew me off- it's super innovative. I never knew mortals could summon me like this but I guess the world's changing- I mean yall gotta do- what yall gotta do right? Like-" the raven haired stranger went on babbling, but his gaze never wavering from Taehyung's.

Taehyung's eyebrows crushed, as he slowly pulled out his index finger from his mouth, the sting remaining from the cut, but it feeling a lot better than it initially was.

But- more to that he was confused.

Who the fuck was this weirdo?

Taehyung wouldn't lie- he felt a little uncomfortable with the Armani suited crackhead who was staring at him intently.

He leaned back on his seat, potentially inching away from the raven haired man.

Looking away for a bit, to process the information in his brain- Taehyung turned back to look back with his tongue between his molars- pushing a little against his inner cheek with his head tilted- something, Taehyung did more on often.

"I'm sorry- who are you again?" Taehyung asked, narrowing his eyes down at the raventte.

"I'm the Devil." The stranger replied, with a mischievous glint in his eyes and a constant eeiry tight-lipped smile on his face.

He dusted his pants and slipped around the table, sitting opposite to Taehyung, taking his Jihyo's seat as he pushed the bowl of soup a little away.

"Right. And I'm God- very funny." Taehyung mumbled sarcastically, rolling his eyes, disbelief pooling into him.

"Ah- dont pick that guy. I'm not a big fan of him or incest" he whispered the last part but Taehyung heard it clearly causing him to double-take at the crackhead in the Armani suit.

"anyway," the raven haired male declared pointing at his plate of fries "are you gonna eat this?"

Taehyung could only stare back with disbelief.

And Voila.

It was confirmed.

Taehyung had indeed encountered a crackhead.

"Um... sure- help yourself." Taehyung mumbled, watching at the Armani crackhead.

The Armani crackhead grinned, his pearly white teeth coming into view- and Taehyung couldnt even smile back.

The stranger had too perfect teeth to be real- he was wearing an expensive suit- plus Taehyung was sure he had spotted a rolex somewhere on his wrist- but then he was eating from his plate.

Who the hell was this guy?

"So the Devil as in a... rhetorical way?" Taehyung asked, starting to get weirded out.

The Armani crackhead smacked his lips and looked up.

"No- the actual Devil. The Devil Devil." The stranger replied but Taehyung's lack of emotion or expression, seemingly surprised the Armani crackhead.

The male licked the tips of his fingers one by one and crossed them over the table, leaning in as if he was going to drop in some spicy gossip all whilst the smile remained persistent on his light pink lips.

"Ever heard of the Prince of Darkness King of Hell? Moloch? Mephistopheles? Antichrist? No?" The Armani crackhead frowned.

"Lucifer?" He added.

"The show?" Taehyung replied, unsure, recieving an eyeroll from the the raventte.

"Not the show- fuck as embarrassing as it sounds- you haven't even heard of Beezlebub?"

"Beezle-what?" Taehyung asked, utterly confused.

"I dont know if I should be thankful or not for a mortal not knowing that name" the Armani crackhead said rubbing his forehead.

He sighed and looked up. He leaned in closer, his palms pressed flat against the table.

"Now..." he said, his voice a little deeper "tell me what you want..."

Taehyung stared, the goosebumps on his body flaring each of his nerve alive.

"Uh... I.." Taehyung mumbled.

The Armani Crackhead grinned wider "yes?"

"I need you to get away from my face" Taehyung deadpanned, blinking

The Armani Crackhead backed away, slightly offended and surprised.

"Did you just dodge me?" The raventte asked, disbelieflaced with his voice, eyes squinting and mouth agape.

"Uh-" Taehyung began but was soon cut off hearing Jihyo's voice.

"Hey! We gotta go- A kidnapping case got filed in" Jihyo paused noticing the stranger's person "uh... who's that?"

Taehyung sighed and got up "no one"

"I didnt quite catch your name handsome" the Armani Crackhead smirked looking up at Taehyung and Taehyung pursed his lips shit, feeling Jihyo fangirling inwardly.

Great.

Not wanting to kill anymore of his braincells with wanting to retort 'you didn't either' and recieving another round of fictional names, he didnt have time for this drama- there was someone who was being held hostage- if anything, that was more important that a stupid conversation with a stranger.

He looked down at the raven haired stranger.

"Detective Kim" Taehyung replied, his tone unwavering like all the other times he had introduced himself.

Averting, his gaze Taehyung walked ahead, Jihyo on his side, as they quickly paid for their food and stepped out of the restaurant while the raven haired stranger held his strong gaze focused on Taehyung's broad back, until the male disappeared from his sight.

A small smirk lingered on his lips as he stood up from the seat, his hands shoved into his pockets.

He paused, turning to the table noticing the crumpled tissue pushed to the side. Picking it up, he carefully unfolded it and retrieved the pointy bloodied pick.

Driving his hands into his chest pockets, he pulled out an ironed handkerchief and carefully placed the pick at the center of the cloth as if it was some precious gem.

He folded the handkerchief and placed it back into his jacket pocket, where it belonged and simply turned on his heels, the smirk unfading as the crumpled tissue that he left back, lit up and burned down to ashes- going unnoticed by everybody else in the restaurant.

A deal.

A deal had just been signed.

And the Devil felt more alive than he had in years.

______________

_______________

Author's note:

Soooooooo.... how was that lol?

I'm sorry if that was a bit boring 🤧 I'm trying to switch from the 'Irrestible's- cute, loving, outgoing Tae' to a more serious focused and determined Tae here.. so it's kinda hard. Bare with me for some time, to get accustomed to it and I'll give better chapters....

____

Anyway- lol holyshit Your Eyes Tell- fuck it sounds so heavenly already... smzmsmsmmzms jungkook I love you 😔🥺💜💕

____

I've been listening to Left and Right by Seventeen all day- and it's super groovy like fuck- 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I might wanna stan now. 👉👈

_____

Anyway, have a great day ahead.

Take care

Stay safe from Rona

Love,
Jaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 602 13
Why is he bringing a hammer? Don't tell me he's going to hammer my hands on the closet. "Please, no. I'll do anything you want, just please don't do...
136K 6.6K 38
[completed] "Excuse me sir, the ladies from that table gave you this drink"- In which Jungkook finds the waiter far more attractive than the ladies o...
3.3K 307 67
*Written 2021 - on going* The War A bad decisions can cause a lot of trouble. What if everything turns upside down and it feels like there is no hope...
104K 3.7K 43
Namjoon: prince of werewolves Taehyung: prince of vampires Seokjin: orifiel/ angels who protect the forest Yoongi: death J hope : guardian angel...