Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 25: Preperations

1.3K 30 5
By IMajorBeast

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 0900 Hours
Date: 12/26/2558

Several day's after members of the 141 took off for a holiday vacation with their families. The rest of the 21st-Century soldiers along with several S.A.T.O. Marines and O.D.S.T.s were at the mess hall doing their usual activities.

As Cpt.Kai sat down on the couch he switched the channel to a news in the 21st-Century, he was brought to a shock.

"Everybody quiet down now!" The O.D.S.T. Captain shouted as everyone quieted down. They all watch the news and were shock of what they were seeing. Kai immediately left the room and went to the command center to find a secure line for the Commander. "Get me Noble One. Now!"

Location: Private Cabin
Time: 0830 Hours
Date: 12/26/2558

After Christmas dinner, the family all gave their presents to each other and their gifts. The children loved their presents from their parents, aunts, and uncles. After that they all took a nice sleep for the night.

The first to wake up were the soldiers as they did their normal routine excersice.

Linda, Jun, Brooks, and Gideon were at the couch watching the news. Kat, Cortana, and Roland were at the basement's workshop building prototyped weapons for future projects. Jorge is with his daughter Lucy taking a walk at the backyard of the cabin.

Carter, Mitchell, Nathan, Derek, John, and Fred were at the training room working out. Knox, Omar, Kashima, and Salter were at the hangar bay cleaning and repairing the aircraft including the paladin as it fits perfectly inside the underground hangar bay with the ravens and jackals.

Cormack, Kelly, and Nick were inside the armory cleaning up the used weapons and armor they've all used three days ago.

Inside the training room John and Fred were hitting a punching bag that is heavily modified to withstand hits from their punches.

Derek and Frost were fighting each other in simulation game. Both have a SC-IS pistol with shocker rounds their using a combination of C.A.R (Center Axis Relock) and Krav Maga in their sparring.

Carter and Nathan were lying down bench pressing a 1,200lb barbell. Then, suddenly Carter's phone started to rang beside him. He placed back the barbell he was lifting, and sat up to grab his phone.

"Hello?" He asked the caller. His eye's widen in surprise and Nathan noticed this. "Get the T.V."

"What?" Six asked.

"The T.V. now."

Nathan didn't question as he went upstairs. The others notice Carter's behavior and decided to follow him and Noble Six on the living room. As they got up there, Six had already turned on the T.V. and they got a look at the news.

"Guy's." Carter called out to the Team's comms line. "You need to see this."

The other's quickly got Carter's message and went to the living room as fast as they can. "Sir, what is......oh my, God."

"What you're looking at right now is a very disturbing footage. At 8:30 a.m. Zakhaev International Airport 5 armed men emerged from the elevator and killed many innocent civilians and security officers at the airport."

"Russian authorities claim that the attack was orchestrated by an American C.I.A. Agent named Joseph Allen, but footage later reveals that the man truly behind the attack is Vladimir Makarov.

"After the attack, Government Leaders all around the world are planning for a global response on Makarov's attack. This event would likely take place tomorrow. And joining with them is S.A.T.O. Admiral Thomas Lasky for the possible future tech trade our world and theirs will be....."

Carter had shut the video off, and Emma came downstairs with another phone on the line. "Honey, it's from Lasky." She said.

The others knew who's the person on the other end of the cell.

"Yes, sir." Carter said. "Uh-huh. I understand." Noble One ended the call and looked at the Team. "We need to talk." The other's sighed in frustration knowing the talk they were about to get. They first reassured their families that they will he back.

"Honey?" Emma called out for Carter.

"I'm sorry babe." Carter apologized kissing her. "It'll be right back. Okay." She nodded to his reply as the rest of them waited to the living room.

15 minutes later

"Bullshit!"

A shout can be heard from the basement as Emile shouted and slammed his fist at the table, the only reason why it didn't snap in two is because of the starlite layer of metal that absorbs his punch kinetic energy.

"Just why Carter?"

Noble Oke sighed as he answered Emile question. "Lasky, is attending an important conference that involves about the attack on Moscow and also the future tech trade were having at the future."

Gideon sighed and speak out. "Look, Carter it's not that I'm complaining about our security team being a bit overkill for this. What I'm worried about is the trip that were going." Gideon said opening a holo map of London. "These are the trips that I hate: last minute out of the planet, and no time to plan."

"Not to mention we are going to London of all places. London." Fred added. "That is far away from Japan and we have little to no preparation on our security forces."

"That's because it's already been selected."

"Who?" Salter asked.

"Us."

"Us?" Chief asked. "Commander, we just celebrated Christmas last night and rescued the missing citizens for the people at the other side of the gate, at least give us a chance to be with our families." Chief said getting a nod of agreement from the team.

Carter sighed as he knew John did made a good point, but the conference needs to happen in order for Lasky to reveal the possible cooperation and trading between the 21st-Century world and their world. "I know. I understand, but the sooner we can end this the better. C'mon orders are orders and you know it."

The others knew their job and they couldn't deny that Noble One is also correct. Maybe it's better for the conference to be finished so they can go back to their family again.

"Alright. We'll do the mission Commander. Let's just hope that this doesn't turn to a full-scale war." Emile said.

"Don't jinx it." Nick said as he opened the holo table. "Let's get to work."

Location: S.A.T.O. Infinity
Time: 1400 Hours
Date: 12/26/2558

Up in space of Falmart was the Infinity and her escort fleet all stationed patrolling the Solar System. Inside of the bridge was Admiral Lasky standing in the holo table watching the progress of the planets inhabitants and the Task Force 141.

Sighing, he he switched the channel to a 21st-Century news channel of the airport attack that happened yesterday on Zakhaev International Airport.

"What you're looking at right now is a very disturbing footage. At 8:30 a.m. Zakhaev International Airport 5 armed men emerged from the elevator and killed many innocent civilians and security officers at the airport."

"Russian authorities claim that the attack was orchestrated by an American C.I.A. Agent named Joseph Allen, but footage later reveals that the man truly behind the attack is Vladimir Makarov.

The Admiral sighed and clutched his dog tag. "Please, let this work." He muttered.

The automated doors opened behind him, it was a male naval officer Lt.Jet, he walked towards the Admiral and reported. "Sir, Dagger Team is ready for briefing."

Lasky nodded and proceeded. "Put them on the mainstream."

"Yes sir." The Lieutenant nodded and switched the holo pad. The helipad changed and revealed the Team back at the cabin.

"Admiral." Carter said as they saluted.

"At ease." He replied saluting back. "You've reported the news, Commander?"

Chief replied on the question. "We did sir. We've heard about the attack on the airport."

Lasky nodded at Master Chief's reply. "Then you know why I told Carter about the preparations."

"C'mon sir." Cormack said to Lasky. "We just celebrated christmas and were already going back in the field." He complains and Lasky expected this as he knew it's near New Year and their families just arrived as well. Their time with their families will have to be delayed.

"I know." He apologized. "I'm sorry, but the sooner we got to the meeting the sooner we can end this guy's tyranny. I mean what are you guy's so nervous about?"

Mitchell held up his hand in protest. "The Brits are world class. We all know their reputation." He said earning a 'hey' from Gideon and Omar. "Right, sorry. Still these are the trips we hate. Last minute, out of the planet. No time to plan."

Lasky sighed. "It's a meeting and planning on how the world would handle Makarov. He's been terrorizing the globe for 5 years. It's about time we bring the foot down." He said and some of them nodded. "Do you have the plans for our trip to London?" He asked Noble One.

"Affirmative." Carter replied sharing him a document of their tactics. "Spartans Red and Blue Team will be your boots on the ground security guards on your way to London. Noble and Sentinel Team will be your counter-assualt team, while S.C.A.R. Team will be your pilots." Noble One listed.

Lasky nodded and looked at the document. "What's our exfil?"

"We will send the Paladin in the other side as our mobile command centre. We'll break it up to pieces and transport it to the nearest airport in Ginza."

Lasky nodded again. "Got it. I'll have the Huragok to disassemble the Paladin and transport it to the Gate."

"We'll be there as well."

Location: Private Cabin
Time: 0830 Hours
Date: 12/26/2558

Back inside the cabin, the team started to pack up their stuff. Steeping out of the door. Emma, Betsy, Ororo, Jennifer, and Carol were outside waiting for their husbands. The men sighed and step forward to talk to them.

Tony came out next and walked towards Noble Two. "You sure about this Kat?" He asked the Noble Team female Spartan.

"Sooner we can finish this the better." She replied putting her armor back inside the trunk of the Pitbull.

"C'mon Kat. Morgan was waiting for months to play with her favorite Godmother." Tony said.

Kat sighed and placed the last package. "I know, but this mission is to important and we need to finish it." She said with a sad smile. "Tell her that Auntie Kat will he back with a huge present." She said with a smirk making Tony laugh.

"I'll keep squirt in mind."

"Time's up." Gideon said from the Warthog. "We need to go."

"See you later Tony."

"See ya Kat."

With that said everyone stepped inside the vehicle and drove away with some of them waving goodbye to their families and children.

Location: Alnus Hill
Time: 1500 Hours
Date: 04/02/2013

Down at the J.S.D.F. base at Alnus Hill, Commander Yanagida has been told that S.A.T.O. would be transporting a mobile-command centre for a transport to the other side of the gate for the meeting in London tomorrow. Of course his troops were already outside with their phones out waiting for them to arrive at their base.

"Lt?" He called out and man with glasses steps forward. "When are they coming in here?"

"They should arrive in a few minutes sir."

Suddenly, the ground started to shake a little as his coffee mug that was resting on his desk started to spill a few of its content. "Well nevermind." He said exiting outside of the building.

Outside of the base, the C-147B Paladin landed on the runway of their base. Many of the troopers outside immediately took pictures and videos of the huge aircraft. The ramp of the cargo bay door opened as several S.A.T.O. personell wearing a standard issue Warfighter rig stepped out with several Huragoks on them. Next were Dagger Team, Chief was the first one out followed by his team, Noble, Sentinel, Red, and S.C.A.R. Team all of them inside of a Warthog and a Pitbull.

"We'll get word on the other side." Chief said as the soldiers near the Gate nodded and opened it letting them through.

The people around were watching in awe as it was their first time seeing an alien that doesn't belong on their world or the Gate world.

The S.A.T.O. Troopers activated their thrusters and hovered and placed several gravity pulse all around the wings as the Huragok started to disassemble the Paladin. The trooper looked at each other and gave a thumbs up. "Disengaging locks." He said as he presses a button and huragok successfully disconnected the wings to its main frame and the gravity pulse started levitating the wings and move towards the Gate for transport.

Inside of the pitbull, Chief entered the Gate and turn on the lights to guide to see better. "I'm seeing it." He said as the light from the other side is now visible and exit. As they exited the Gate several camera and news reporter instantly surrounded the vehicle, but John honk them away as they continued driving to the airport.

"Fred, walk me through the location of the airport?" Chief asked his Spartan companion.

"Turn left on the next intersection." He said as John turned left. "You go straight for another 500m, then you turn right and should take you to our destination."

"Got it."

Chief continued driving and they now reached the airport. There Blue Team spend the next 30 minutes finding an available runway big enough for the paladin. Once they did, he contacted Jerome using his interdimensional channel built by Tony, Kat, and Reed.

"Jerome, status?"

"Plane is ready to be transported. Pym Particles now shrinked the aircraft and is heading towards the Gate."

"Acknowledge."

Location: Unknown
Time: 1200 Hours
Date: 04/02/2013

Inside of a construction site of London was a group of armed men inside all lead by the remains of Al-Assad's forces. One of them which is Kamran a OP-For General who survived the nuclear explosion 5 years ago. With him are the remains of his family which is his two younger brothers monitoring the entire city of London.

"Is everything ready?" A voice called out he turned to see Makarov entering the room.

"Everything is now in place."

"Good. Focus your target on the S.A.T.O. Admiral, and leave President Vorshevsky alive."

"And what about the leaders of the B.R.I.C.S.?"

He turned around and glared at the man. "Kill them all. Leave no survivors because tomorrow London will Fall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 471 7
The United States of an alternative history, set in the future, is transferred into an unknown world similar yet unlike Earth. Tyranny and oppression...
17.3K 160 5
In a blinding burst of serene light, the 44th Imperial Fleet is thrust into an unknown realm, damaged, disoriented, and severed from the Empire's rea...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
216K 5.2K 55
"What's stopping you from making her yours? You love her. I know you do. So what's stopping you?" I ask in genuine curiosity. Not my usual cocky tone...