Neko Ghoul

By UrOrdinaryGirlx

He found a cat outside his door. But it wasn't just a cat. Find out what trouble these two get themselves int... More

Hi kaneki
HUH??
a ghoul?...
Sassy
Rize
school
School (p2)
P.E
Promise
Mums Home
oh no...
Shopping
flesh
feelings
Mrs. KamiShiro
Scared
A normal day
panic
They know
UPDATE
the battle between beast and human (sorta)

cafe

555 17 4
By UrOrdinaryGirlx

(Side note- Hinami is the same age as Kaneki, Hide and touka)

"Kaneko you ready?" Hide shouted from the front door, swinging his keys around his finger.

Kaneki came sprinting down the stairs in his new clothes and shoes. "H-hide?" He said.

"Mm?" Hide looked at Kaneki.

The neko looked down and pointed at his shoe laces. "I- umm..."

"Sit down, I'll do them" Hide said.

The ginger haired male got down on his knees and did the Nekos show laces.

"Done, now let's go before it gets dark" Hide opened the door and let Kaneki out first.

Anteiku was the name of the cafe. It was a coffee shop. Hide had always liked going there, it's also the cafe that touka works in. He used to go on weekends all the time to see touka and her friend Hinami but stopped going when he moved to secondary school. He still went now and again, but not so frequently. He wasnt sure if touka was working there today or not but he was going to take Kaneki anyways.

"Are we there yet?" Kankei said looking at Hide.

"Just another minute or so" Hide looked back at Kaneki

"Ok" Kaneki smiled.

Hides face felt a little hot watching Kaneki smile. What was that? He thought.

"Is this it?" Kaneki said pointing to a small two story high building.

"Yup" Hide smiled, he flung his hands behind his head and walked towards it.

He pushed it open with his hands.

"Hide? Is that you?" A familiar voice came from. It was a man's voice.

"Yoshimura?" Hide responded.

A tall older man stood up from behind the cafe counter holding and kettle. It was Yoshimura, the owner of Anteiku.

"Glad to see you're back, and with a new friend" Yoshimura smiled.

"Ah yeah, this is Kaneki" Hide said pulling Kaneki forward a bit.

Kaneki gave a small wave. "H-hi..." he said quietly.

"A shy one aren't you, you must be the Neko?" Yoshimura questioned.

"How did you know??" Hide raised his voice a bit.

"Ah, touka accidentally slipped up. She got really excited that theres finally another Neko" He said happily.

"Oh, so you know about Juuzou as well then?" Hide said calmly.

"Yeah, She can never keep it to her self" He chuckled. "Go take a seat you two, I'll get Hinami to take your orders" Yoshimura made his way to what seemed to be the back room.

The two boys too a seat next to window.

Shortly after, a younger female came out of the back room wearing her apron and smiling.

"Hey, Hinami!" Hide waved.

She smiled and walked over. "Hey Hide, you're back"

"Yup" he smiled.

"And whos this?" She said smiling.

"Oh that's Kaneki, you may know him from touka skipping up" He said pointing at Kaneki.

"Oh yeah" she giggled.

Hinami took their orders and walked over to Yoshimura. He started to brew the coffee and Hinami got the desserts.

"Oh, Kaneki" Hide said resting his chin on his hand.

Kaneki looked at Hide.

"The school said you can join on Wednesday, so tomorrow I gotta take you shopping again" He said.

Kaneki gasped "Yay!!" He flung his arms in the air like he was on a roller coaster which seemed to grab everyone in the cafes attention. Kanekis face turned red and he dropped his arms like he needed to hide them but everyone in the cafe just giggled.

"He's cute isn't he" Hinami said to Yoshimura.

"He's definitely a bright one, you think Hide might like him?" He chuckled.

Hinami giggled "I'm not sure at the moment, but I can tell he definitely likes being around him" She looked at the two and smiled.

"Yeah, should we tell Kaneki?" Yoshimura said, turning his head to Hinami.

"Tell him...about the cafe?" She asked.

"We should shouldn't we? He is one of us..." Yoshimura sighed.

"H-how do you know?" Hinami put down the plates of desserts.

"Just then, when he got excited. His eye did it for a split second" He explained.

"His...eye? Don't you mean eyes?" She said confused.

"Nope, eye." Yoshimura bent down and grabbed the coffee beans from under the counter.

"I guess we should then, but what about Hide?" Hinami looked over at the ginger.

"Oh he already knows Kanekis a ghoul, and that toukas one too. He should be fine with us" he stood back up.

"How does he know?" Hinami said worriedly.

"Touka told me that Kaneki was freaking out becuase he thought she was gonna 'take him away' or something so she had to show him that he was safe but Hide was still in the room. She said that he didnt make a big fuss or anything he was just upset that she didnt tell him before" Yoshimura explained.

"Ah...right..." Hinami picked up the dessert plates and walked back over to the two males. "Here you go, hope you enjoy and umm...can you both stay here for a second before you leave? Yoshimura wants to tell Kaneki something, obviously you need to stay as well Hide" Hinami pursed her lips and smiled.

"Uh, sure...but thanks for the dessert" Hide said smiling.

"T-thank you!" Kaneki nodded his head up and down happily.

Since Hide didn't have everything that Kaneki could eat at his house Kaneki was really excited to finally eat some Tiramisu. It was his favourite dessert. A mixture of coffee, sponge cakes, chocolate powder and mascarpone cheese was what made it so delicious.

The two had ate in silence as Yoshimura brought over their drinks, Kaneki had water and Hide had hot chocolate.

"You like it?" Hide asked Kaneki.

Kaneki nodded his head up and down happily with tiramisu all over his face.

Hide giggled a little "your messy though"

Kaneki stopped and stared at Hide, he then pointed at him. This caught Yoshimura's and Hinami's attention.

"Ywo dwid it awgen!" Kaneki shouted with his mouth full of food.

"Kaneki! Stop talking with your mouth full!" Hide shout-whispered.

Kaneki chewed his Tiramisu as fast as possible and then repeated himself. "You did it again!!" He shouted excitedly.

"What did I do?" Hide said frowning.

"You laughed!! Hide-Kun...I-I mean Hide laughed!!" Kaneki said pointing at Hide with a giant smile on his face.

Yoshimura and Hinami both broke down in tears watching the two. They couldn't stop laughing as they both fell to the floor. Hinami slowly lifted her self up.

"H-has he never heard you laugh?!" She said still laughing and catching her breath.

Hide pouted and looked away. Kaneki waddled up to them "hes o-only done it...two times" He said holding up two fingers.

Hinami awed and scruffed Kanekis head.

"You're so cute" she said.

Kaneki pouted. "I-im not cute..." he mumbled.

Yoshimura finally brought himself back up and caught his breath.

"That enough for today" he giggled.

Hinami nodded and giggled too.

Hide and Kaneki quickly finished the rest of their desserts and Kaneki finished his water. Hide put his hot chocolate in a to-go cup so he can save it and the two waited by the backroom door before they left. Yoshimura wanted to talk.

He walked over and gave them a small wave before stopping to talk to them.

"I need both of you upstairs in out meeting room, I'll be up in a sec" Yoshimura said before making his was to the cellar.

The two males waited in the upstairs while the rest of Anteiku started to close. They where only waiting for one customer to leave before Hinami could also go up and talk to them.

After a short while both Yoshimura and Hinami made there way to the boys.

Yoshimura sighed and sat down whilst Hinami just stood.

"Do you know what this cafe is?" Yoshimura asked.

"Y-yeah, it's a coffee shop. Right?" Hide questioned.

"You're right, but it's more than that." Hinami said.

"Hinami go get it" Yoshimura said.

She nodded and left the room.

"This cafe isn't just a coffee shop it's also and organisation..." Yoshimura paused.

"An organisation?" Hide said confused.

"An organisation of the 20th ward ghouls..." Yoshimura made eye contact with Hide.

Hide couldn't look away as he watched the older man's eyes turn black and red.

They sat there in silence. Kaneki didn't even look at the older man.

After a while a woman came in the room wearing what seemed to be a black ghoul mask. It has three layers that all pointed upwards. It looks like it just came from Knights armour.

Ghouls where these masks to cover their faces when hunting for food.

The woman was holding something wrapped up in a white cloth.

She walked over and placed it on the table.

The woman lifted her mask and smiled.

"Hinami??" Hide shouted.

She smiled.

"What the hell is going on in here?" A new voice they had never heard had came from outside the meeting room door.

"You can come in Nishiki" Yoshimura said leaning back on the sofa.

But not just one person came in, three had walked through the door. One being touka.

She saw both Kaneki and Hide and waved. "Oh hi guys" she said.

Hide just waved.

Kaneki gasped "touka!" He ran over to her and hugged her.

She looked at Hide and smiled evily.

Hide shuddered.

Yoshimura stood up. "Obviously you know Touka" he walked over to the other two who had walked in, both being males "this is Nishiki" he pointed to a ginger haired male with glasses "and this is renji" He pointed to a tall white haired man with a small stubble.

Hide waved confused.

"What's going on?" Touka asked, kaneki still clinging to her.

"We're telling them about the cafe" Hinami said.

"WHAT?" Nishiki shouted.

"Well, Yoshimura already did" Hinami said staring at Nishiki.

"Oh so that's why your eyes are all ghouly" Touka said.

Yoshimura nodded.

"I'm not sure if you've already figured it out but all the residents here are also ghouls" He said.

Hide didnt say anything.

"Sir I think hes too dumbstruck to say anything" Nishiki said crossing his arms.

Hinami jumped on his foot. "Shut up you mong!" She said clearly annoyed.

"Can everyone do there thing?" Yoshimura asked.

"Oh yeah sure" Renji said.

Hide watched as all of them had changed there eyes.

Kaneki stepped back from touka and watched.

Once they had all finished Yoshimura sat down.

"Kaneki do you know what this is?" Yoshimura pointed to the thing that was wrapped in a white cloth that Hinami had placed on the table.

Kaneki nodded. "Its an arm" he said calmly.

"a wHAT?!" Hide shouted standing up and backing away.

"You heard him" Yoshimura picked it up and gave it to Hinami and she walked back out of the room with it. "You can sit down now and we've finished out little experiment" he said putting his hands together and smiling.

Kaneki sat down next to Hide and stared at Yoshimura.

"W-what experiment...?" Kaneki asked.

"Can you show me your eye Kaneki?" Yoshimura asked.

Kaneki nodded and his right eye changed colour.

"What? Only one?" Nishiki questioned.

Kaneki nodded.

"You had Rize's Kakuhou didn't you" Yoshimura said.

Kaneki looked down at his lap and nodded. "H-how did you know?" He asked.

"Only Rize could tell which body part it was even if it was wrapped up. Seems you took that with you as well. Could you, maybe show us your Kagunue?" He asked.

Kaneki looked up at Yoshimura. He looked back down at his lap and shook his head. His Kagunue reminds him too much Rize.

"I think we should go now" Hide spoke up.

Kaneki nodded.

"Yeah, you best get going. It's getting late" Yoshimura said standing up.

Kankei was trapped around Hides arm and the others went back to their rooms. Yoshimura apologised for being too much but Hide said it was fine. The two left.

It was dark and they where walking back home, kaneki was still clinging onto Hides arm.

"Hey Kaneki? You ok?" Hide questioned.

Kaneki nodded. He hadn't spoken once since they left.

Hide sighed. "Go straight to bed when we get home k? I'll sleep on the sofa again." He ruffled Kanekis hair.

Kaneki shook his head. "N-no, you cant k-keep sleeping on that..." he said quietly.

"Well where am I supposed to sleep?" Hide looked at Kaneki and stopped in his tracks.

"W-why cant you sleep in the bed?" Kaneki looked up at Hide.

"Cuz you're sleeping in it?"

"C-cant we share it?" Kaneki asked.

Hides face turned bright red and he shook his head.

"N-no we cant!" He said clearly embarrassed.

"Why?" Kaneki was confused.

"Y-you see..." Hide sighed "I...I'm gay Kaneki"

Kaneki just stared at Hide.

"You don't know what that is do you...?" Hide was clearly exhausted.

Kaneki shook his head.

"You know how boys like girls and girls like boys?" Hide said simply

Kaneki nodded.

"Well, I like boys even though I am a boy. So I'm gay"

Kaneki stood there. He looked like he was processing what Hide had said.

"W-why can't we share j-just because you like b-boys?" Kaneki understood what Hide said.

He sighed, he admitted defeat and they both continued walking home.

Hide was in his thoughts the whole way back, with one thing repeating over and over...

'Dang it he is cute...'

☆☆☆☆

WALLA! Sorry this chapter took a bit longer, my mind went blank for a bit so I had to search up everything lmao. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter owo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.9K 33
⚠️ TW: Physical and mental abuse⚠️ Denki has been abused for most of his life. He has tried to hide it behind a big smile and bubbly personality but...
34.8K 1.1K 22
(Kaneki X Uta) Tokyo Ghoul {Slowly being edited} This is a story about Kaneki and Uta finding each other after Kaneki's accident and falling for eac...
320 33 34
B×B (don't like it don't read it) like i care anyways 🗿 Hibiki moved to Korea for studies but real reason was somthing else which made him come all...
320K 10.6K 53
You know the original story of Naruto, right? What if the story was different? What if the two of them developed romantic feelings? And instead of fr...