The Tangled Assistant

De thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... Mais

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 33

123 12 0
De thefortforced30

Anaïs

Slamming the door to my jeep I hit the steering wheel twice before my head fell on it.
I was frustrated. I was angry. How the hell could my father involve the last person on my favourite list.

Turning my head to the window when I heard a knock I snarled when I saw that it was Natalie who was knocking.
What the fuck did she want.

She seemed like she did not get the message because she knocked again signaling me to open the window in which in my case I gave her the middle finger then started the engine and reversed my car almost knocking her down and she did not seem fazed.
How could she.

She survived way worse than that.

Reaching home the first thing I did was drop down the keys into the bowl that they belonged into then threw myself on the couch ready to sleep once more.

Before I could completely doze off I was woken up by the vibration of my phone and i cursed whoever was at the other end of the call.

"What?" I answered without even looking at the caller's ID whoever was at the other end would excuse my tone or whatever.

"Is that how you talk to the love of your life" Lucas said chuckling on the other end making a smile appear on my face.

"You just disturbed my sleep how else would I respond to an intruder" I said this time full on sitting on the couch and I heard him laugh at the other end.

"I just wanted to hear you voice" he said this time calmed down making my heart race and face heat up.

What are you doing to me Lucas.

After our phone call which he had called me to tell me that he wanted to take me out and asked if I was up for it in a goofy way.
I did not even have it in me to say no so an immediate yes was the answer he got.

After we were done talking I finally decided to gather myself and head upstairs for a quick and very needed nap which ended up being a very long ass sleep.

"Baby. Wake up" I heard someone waking me up and I groaned wanting to sleep some more.
It was like my brain was just too foggy.

"Anaïs Mayer for goodness sake wake your ass up before I spank you" he said shaking me and despice the warning that I got from him and the fact that my mind was awake i refused to budge wanting to see if he would actually go along with it.

The man did not give empty threats because in a span of five seconds I heard a sound of a slap echo in the whole room then a stinging pain surfaced on my ass.

What surprised me from all that was the fact that I did not respond to such action with a groan or a cry of pain.
No.
Instead of being normal like everyone I responded with a moan that turned into a wimper.

What the hell is wrong with me.

Seeming satisfied I heard Lucas laugh and I finally sat up then glared at him.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked looking at him and he grinned at me.
Looking around I noticed that it was dark around me with just enough light to make out a person.

"We have a date in one hour" he said looking at me especially at my attire.
Deciding not to answer his questioning look I decided to check him out myself noticing how he was no longer in his work attire instead he had normal home clothes on meaning that he had been in the house for some good amount of time.

"See something you like?" He asked with a smile and I gave him one of my own nodding my head yes making him pinch the bridge of his nose as he sustained a laugh.

"What I am being honest" I said shrugging my shoulders then finally left the bed to remove the clothes I had on since morning from the time I went to talk to my father.

"So that's what we are doing now huh?" He asked amusement clear in his voice and I turned my head looking at him as continued to open the buttons of the shirt I had on.

"Yes Lucas. Honesty. Transparency and trust.
That's what we are doing" I said then went back to unbottoning my shirt as he sat and watched me.

For a moment he did not reply making me look at him again this time as I removed my shirt.
I wanted to see his face.

What he was thinking of and just like how I thought.
His gaze was on me.

"I can work with that" he said looking at me and I unclasped my bra.
Finally some freedom.

Tossing it aside next to the basket of dirty clothes I went to unbuttoning my trousers.

"I can sense a but" I said looking at him over my shoulder and I saw his tense shoulders relax.

He did not answer for a moment making both of us pause waiting for his answer.
A pin could even be heard if it dropped but the silence did not last long.

"Stop hiding things from me we should also communicate and last but not least stop being so hard headed." He said and I could feel him looking at me.

Chucking I finally removed my trousers leaving myself in only a thong and after I tossed them in the bucket too I turned to look at him.

"Is this the part where you ask me to be your girl?" I asked looking at him and his eyes roamed all over my body.

He didn't answer instead he chuckled making me roll my eyes as I walked to find a robe or a towel.

"You became my girl the time you poured that whiskey on me.
You just did not realise it at that time" he said shrugging his shoulders and I laughed in amusement as I remembered how I walked out of there feeling extra powerful.

Looking at him with a raised brow silently asking him how he got so close I felt his hand snaking on my bare waist as his other hand snatched the towel that was in my hand.

Wow.
Sneaky ass.

"Did I tell you how much you offended me on that day?" I asked looking at him this time full on facing as my hands made their way around his neck.

He smiled.

"Did I tell you that you were the only one I accused of wanting to sleep with me?" He asked chuckling making me throw my head back with a laugh.

I didnt answer as he smiled down on me.

This man was really tall.
Seriously.

"So you professionally interviewed the rest then decided to call me a whore?" I asked looking at him with my brows raised in question.

He did not look at me in a guilty manner instead he grimaced making me roll my eyes for the hundredth time today.

Removing my hands from his neck I tried getting out of his hold but he was not having it.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked pulling me closer this time making my breasts press on his chest and I suppressed a wimper.

"Away from you" I said trying to get away from his hold and this time he squeezed my ass and I jumped in surprise.

"Man whore" I murmured looking at him trying to offend him so that he could release me but my efforts seemed to go to waste when he instead kept his hands under my thighs lifting me up so that I could be somewhat the same level as him making me lock my legs behind him so that I do not fall.

"Say that again" he said taking a nipple in his mouth making me moan with my heat thrown back.
My hands' grip on the back of his neck tightened when I felt him move us to the wall and when my back softly hit the wall he released my thigh then one hand went on my other breast his other caressing my inner thight.

My hands found their way on his jeans as I tried opening his pants that already had a visible tent making me smile then moan again when when I felt his mouth now on my neck sucking on a specific spot.

I felt a shudder run down my spine as I lost all the strength inside me my legs almost giving up.
Supporting myself on him with one hand my other hand went inside his trousers as I fisted his already thick dick stroking in slowly since his Jeans were preventing much movements.

I felt his hand leave my breast then go to my now soaked thong slowly massaging my throbbing mould.
I threw my head back releasing a wimper as I felt him unevenly breathing down on my neck his hot as his other hand worked on completely removing his jeans.

It was successful enough enough and when his jeans were finally down I went full on strocking him while rubbing my thumb on his already redish head.

His fingers worked all the way inside my undies and pumped mercilessly inside me almost making me scream.

"Fuck" I said when I felt his hand hold the hand I was strocking him with making ma stop and I opened my eyes looking at him with hooded eyes my mouth still open as his fingers were still working inside me.

"You will have time with my dick later" he whispered looking at me and just like that I nodded.
I did not even understand what he was saying and in a minute as I tried to wrap my head around it he slammed inside me making me scream.

"Ah... shit" I cursed when I felt him do it again and I wrapped my hands around him after he lifted my leg in the air and continuously rammed inside me.

"Ah yes" I moaned this time I was louder not giving a fuck if there way anyone in the house as I dug my nails on his back and bit the inside of my cheeks not wanting to scream.

It felt good.
Too damn fucking good.

"Oh yes baby I am going to come" I said as I felt him increase the speed as if that was even possible.

"Yes baby do exactly that and I am going to make you come again" he said going at the same speed making me tightly shut my eyes eyes as the feeling bubbled inside my lower stomach making tingling sensations fill all over me.

"Look at me Anaïs look at me. I want to see you come undone" he said making my eyes snap open as I looked straight into his eyes my moans becoming screams as he aggressively slammed inside me making my back hit the wall with each thrust.

My stare did not last long because exactly two minutes after my moans stopped my eyes rolled at the back of my head and my mouth stayed open releasing wimpers as I came all over him.
He did not stop.

"Yes baby. I am going to make you come again" he said in a proud manner and when I was about to protest he slammed into me again this time increasing his speed.

Seriously was this mother fucker possessed.

"I am not going anywhere with you" I said as I sat down the tiled floor watching him shower.

He insisted that we go shower together after he fucked my brains out and I couldn't do anything but stay and stare at him.
Because like I said! The man fucked my brains out.

He ended up carrying me in the shower and when he set me down to stand on my own I ended up sitting down in the shower.

"Baby we are still going for that date. Yoh agreed" he said looking at me and he laughed when he said my face.

Raising the middle finger in his face he laughed even louder then turned off the shower.

"Come on I'll wash you" he said helping me stand up and when I finally had the strength to support myself in a standing position I swatted his hands away making him laugh even more at my childish attempts.

"I can wash myself" I said with my chin in the air then walked to open the shower so that I could finally have a good shower.

"If you say so" he said then walked out of the shower making me scoff in his direction but quiet enough so that we wouldn't come back.

I was sure that he would if he saw any opportunity to.

But really.
Did he have to leave me. I waited for him to shower why couldnt he wait for me.

On the tiled floor!

When I was done showering I walked out to an empty room.
He probably went back to his room and since he said that we were going for dinner I was ready to stand and impress my man with my choice of clothing and still make other men's mouth drop from just looking at me.

Deciding to go with a deep vneck single sleeved dress I paired it crystal lace up heels along with a white crystal clutch.

Twirling in the mirror I smiled at the girl that reflected back to me then whispered 'you are sexy'.
I decided to let my hair be this time not bothering it and had applied little to no make up since I was not that big of a fan anyways.

My makeup consisted of shinny lipgloss filled in eyebrows a little concealer to hide the almost non visible bed bags and my jewelry was a silver necklace that graced my almost naked chest and silver earrings that were brought out by the style of my hair.

I heard a knock on the door after I was just done making my bed and I sashayed to the door to open and when I did open it the amazing smell of his cologne slapped my face reminding me who I was dealing with here.

I did a full on check on him shamelessly and when i was done i looked at him straight in the eyes and told him "you look edible" making him silently laugh.

"Shall we go my lady?" He asked looking at me this whole time still looking at my outfit.

"Ofcourse" I said placing my hand in his eager one and when I was close enough to him my hair almost touching  his shoulder I could feel his gaze on me.

"If you keep looking at me like that you are going to break your neck on these stairs" I said as we gracefully descended the stairs with him still holding my eyes.

"I am definitely fucking you again when we come back because the stares you are going to get arent going to sit right we me" he said making me chuckle.

"You look too good" he almost groaned saying that as he picked up the car keys of the range rover and I almost laughed.

"You find this funny heih?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head no with a smile.

No.
I find it unrealistic.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

830K 24.4K 22
"Please let go of me" "Never, I will never let go of you. You belong with me. Forever" ...
134K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
394 39 13
"Why are you here Mateo" I shouted at him. How dare he show up and think he can control every part of my life. "I missed you, Love" He smirked. Love...
4.6K 259 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...