Peekaboo Harry • HS

By jacalsainteworme

How will you cope when The Harry Styles magically appears and starts living under your bed? Dani has an idea... More

Prologue
1 || Willy
2 || No, Seriously
3 || Limitations
4 || Lemonade
5 || Thirsty
6 || In your hands
7 || Oh, Mother
8 || Damages
9 || Soothe
10 || Challenge
11 || Small Simon
12 || Story of My Life
13 || Popcorn
14 || Distance
15 || Real
16 || Bittersweet
17 || Cascade
19 || Consumed
20 || Goodbye
21 || The End
Epilogue
Peekaboo Harry 2: Wanderlust
Wanderlust 2 • Just What I Needed
Wanderlust 3 • Doras and the Explorers
Wanderlust 4 • Dorks
Wanderlust 5 • Through the Dark
Wanderlust 6 • Looking Up

18 || Flux

5K 315 166
By jacalsainteworme

You'd think it would just end there. You'd think something would appear and stop them just because.

That's what Dani expected, at least, but Harry was simply getting started. Since when had she become so lucky? Everything was on replay in her head-his lovely words, his delicate touch, his exploring hands on her body... She didn't know how she can survive after this.

Half of her wanted him to just ram her with his c ock, but Harry was right, they had all the time in the world. She bit her lip in anticipation as he loomed over her, balancing himself on one arm while his hand held onto his manhood.

It was funny how she usually had so much to say about fucking, but now, Dani was speechless. She wanted to remember every single thing that Harry would do to her body, as she would remember every single thing she would do to his.

Not knowing what to do with her trembling hands, Dani flattened her palms on his neck and pushed herself upwards to kiss him first. "I love you," she mouthed. She was lost. Lost in her love. If they've reached an apex with their foreplay, now she was drowning. She had fallen from a high cliff, and it was only going to get better. Harry was going to catch her, and together they would fly-

"FUCK," she hissed through clenched teeth as Harry nudged the tip of his length against her entrance. She blinked at him to see that he was immediately alarmed, and he withdrew himself form her. "Huh? What? Why?"

"Did I hurt you?" he asked in concern.

"Oh no," Dani laughed. "I just couldn't believe it. Pinch me, I'm dreaming?"

Harry exhaled in relief. "Dani, you have to tell me if I hurt you-"

"Now is not the time to think I'm a delicate flower, Harry," Dani said, quite amused, a bit impatient. "If you keep on teasing me like this, I might just tie you down to the bed and have my way with you."

Harry chuckled. "And here I was thinking you're unusually quiet..."

Dani was about to say something, but she bit her tongue in surprise as Harry slipped a finger inside her. "Mmmmmm..."

Harry just smiled at her innocently as she shivered under his touch.

"Oohhh..." Dani cooed as Harry covered her body with his, his hand moving slowly. In and out. In and out. She was so wet; there was no pain.

"Do you really like me?" Harry asked. "If you don't say 'I like you for who you are, Harry', I'm going to think other wise."

Dani frowned at him, but his hand was driving her closer and closer to the edge. In fact, she think she already reached 10 orgasms a few minutes ago, but who was counting, really? She latched her mouth on any part of his skin, urging him on. She rubbed her breasts against his chest, and when he echoed her moans, she wanted to roll over and die of happiness. His hand, however, had stopped moving. In fact, his hand had gone. She glanced up at him and saw he had a pout on his face.

"You only want to fuck me!" he cried.

"Harry, I swear to God--" Dani sucked in a sharp breath as his hips jerked forward, and slid all the way inside her.

Full.

She felt so full. To the hilt. She was out of breath all of a sudden, and she didn't think she could move. He was so hard inside her. She felt trapped and she didn't want to go anywhere. God. Although she had successfully gripped him like a glove, there was mild pain at being stretched that much. "Oh, god..." When she looked at his face, it made her want to explode.

Harry looked like he had run a marathon. His face was completely red, beads of sweat on the sides of his face. He was clenching his jaw, his brows knitted together in frustration. She could see the veins protruding on his neck. He looked absolutely sexy. "Dani..."

She was almost tempted to ask "are you hurt", but all thoughts of comedic relief was pushed out of her mind when Harry ground his hips into her. Dani yelped in pain and pleasure. "Oh my fucking GOD, Harry!" Her body was momentarily confused, getting used to this foreign heat between her legs, but her mind and heart were in constant pleasure of the fact that she was fucking Harry FUCKING Styles.

"I just want to..." Harry groaned, biting his lip, making it so red she thought it would bleed. "I'm going to move, wifey. Are you... Are you ready?"

I WAS BORN READY FOR THIS, Dani wanted to say, but all she could do was nod helplessly. Her breathing came in short steady gasps in slight fear of what was to happen next. Kissing her first, Harry licked her lips and then he started to thrust.

I'm going to die, Dani thought. Not just because Harry's huge d ick is tearing me apart, but because I could not possibly live to tell this GLORIOUS tale of being fucked by Harry himself. This was not just possible-- "Ohhhhhh!!!" Every time Harry pushed his length in her, it hit a certain spot inside that made Dani forget her name. It was addicting. It was...

"You feel so wonderful, Dani," he whispered into her mouth. "I love the sounds you make."

"Never stop, Harry," she begged, lifting her ass from the bed to meet his thrusts. Why. Why was this so good? This wasn't what she expected. This was better than her dreams, her fantasies. All the dirty Harry fanfics she'd read -- all paled in comparison to her Harry making love to her. Fucking her.

Oh God, she thought. Harry totally ruined sex for me.

Harry reached between them rubbed her little nub of pleasure softly and as he quickened his thrusts, Dani began to tremble violently. All her senses felt like molten lava, her skin felt like it was burning -- her sex pulsating at the attention.

Then it hit her.

She came undone.

It was like her soul had shattered into a million pieces, and with every breath she took, every shudder against his skin, he glued her back together. She was so whole. So complete.

As her walls clenched harder around Harry's phallus, he began to thrust faster, and Dani felt like she wanted to throw up, but her body wanted it. She wanted it. She wrapped her legs around Harry's waist as he kept pummeling her into the bed, and she locked her ankles on his back, keeping him inside her.

Harry was her world, and she, the Moon, was revolved around him.

"I love you," Harry mumbled against her chest, and after kissing her lips, he jerked his hips harder into her core -

Dani was seeing stars.

The world fell over the moon.

It was its goddess.

He might have worshipped her, but she would refuse to exist without him.

They were alone in their little Galaxy.

It was home.
_______

Dani awakened a few hours later to a snoring Harry. She was a bit cold, but it felt nice to wake up pressed up against him naked. There were so many things she could obsessively think about right now, but all Dani could think about was the ache between her legs and the man who caused it. She giggled quietly to herself and kissed his chest. I finally did it with Harry... and that's only the beginning.

It didn't take long enough for her to notice the swollen tattoo of a black crescent moon on his ribcage. She bit her lip at the thought that she would always know she had been with him. No matter what happened. With gentle fingers, she caressed the tattoo and gasped when she remembered that she had her own too.

It was the first time she didn't even feel remotely bothered by her new ink. Sitting up, she flipped her long hair over her shoulder and glanced down at her body to see what Harry got her.

A sob escaped her lips when she read the script tattoo he had on her.

You are love defined. -H

Dani pressed her lips together as the tears stung her eyes. Instead of crying, however, she smiled happily like a crazy woman. Glancing at her lover, Dani slowly crawled on top of him and proceeded to plant butterfly kisses all over his face. When he began to yawn awake, his eyes fluttering open, Dani pressed her mouth on his. Before he can kiss her back, she trailed those light kisses down his neck. Leaning close to his ear, she whispered, "Thank you for loving me, Harry Styles."

"Wifey..." he began, but was cut short when she licked the lobe of his ear. He reached for her, tried to return the favor, but Dani was on a mission. She kissed him some more, darting her little tongue to taste more of his skin and went even lower. Looking at him, she dragged her tongue across the black moon on his ribcage. A shiver of delight bolted right through her when he trembled under her hands. He looked so innocent, so beautiful.

With curious eyes, Harry watched as she snaked lower down his torso, and it was a journey well spent as she wrapped her fingers around his length. He was hard and ready, leaking at the tip. "Wifey... please..."

"Please what?" Dani asked, and licked the reddened head. In surprise, Harry threw his head back in blind ecstasy. She just wanted to please him, wanted to show just how much she loved him. And she knew, with all her heart, he was going to return her love just the same.

"Please don't stop," he pleaded, his gentle fingers combing through her hair.

"I don't plan to," she mumbled, and took him into her mouth.

Sweet and salty.

Sweet sweat and something else.

Harry was exquisite.

Harry was hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Breaking By Anna

Fanfiction

6.7K 590 81
When were younger, the monsters are all under our beds. When were older, they all spread to our heads.
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
1.5K 141 47
DISCONTINUED. **HARRY STYLES FANFICTION** Revenge or Love?
648K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...