Survivors Of The Lost

Galing kay iamaaliyahakram

2020/05/29 #105 Sorrows #394 spiritual First I thought to tell you everything, What Iam hiding and why? Bu... Higit pa

COPYRIGHT
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

THE END

661 8 0
Galing kay iamaaliyahakram

The story has come to an official end. This story was a short story. I hope all liked it. I would like to take a moment thank all of them who supported, liked and shared.

It means alot. This is my first story. There must be a lot of errors. Many situations may have aroused where you might have thought that instead of something I could have put something else.

Thank you for sticking. I appreciate every readers effort to read this. In future maybe this will go under major editing.

Im writing another story. Please give that story the same support love and care.

Blurb :

"You dont remember me do you?" He asked. Disappointed covering his brown orbs.

"Is it okay if I say no?" She asked feeling embarrassed.

"Of course not." Even though he had assumed her to not to remember him but a tiny part of him wanted her to remember him and now that he knows she didn't, his heart covered in hurt. Moist covering his eyes. He turned his face away from her and smiled slightly.

"Im so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that I was to young to remember anything." She said trying to make him feel better but the damage was already done.

He just shook his head and excused himself. He remembered everything like it was from yesterday and she didnt even remember.

For such a thing is past. Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson not a life sentence but unfortunately for him he was a prisoner of the past for the past 10 years. Unfortunate for him He learnt the lesson the harder way.

Until then take care beautiful people.

Love you all!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

205K 10.6K 62
Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even deserve to live. You should die and do me...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
3.9K 152 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...