Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
๐Ÿ’™ Book 2 ๐Ÿ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(31) Dont throw it all away our love

10 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

Once minho was gone i called inha up and made her come over.

"Whats so important this late at night."

"Minho remembers."

"What?!"

"How? Did he tell you?" I showed her minho's text. "Did you talk about it?" She seemed worried.

"No, thats why i called you. If ive known that promise would put me through this. Just Shit! I dont know what to tell him, it wouldve been better if he forgot." I buried my face in my hands.

"Hey, im sure he'll understand." Inha patted my back. "We didnt mean to do it, we were clueless, Besides we always knew it wouldnt last long."

"But its like we forced them to love us, i just feel so embarrassed."

"Did he tell chan?"

"I dont know but im sure he didnt. Did chan say something?"

"Nothing weird."

"Thats good, i dont want to jeopardize your relationship because i made a stupid promise."

"Just tell him the truth, everything. If he gets mad then apologize and ignore him all your life." I looked at inha. "But thats minho, and theyre stray kids. Im sure he'll understand you and by the way he spoke to you im pretty sure he's not mad."

"Just disappointed?"

"Confused."

"Can you do me a favor?" Inha nodded. "Can you tell minho im sick."

"Are you sure? You ought to tell him sooner. Telling him youre sick will just make him want to come even more."

"Im just trying to find the right words to tell him thats all."

"Okay, whatever makes you feel better."

"If thats the case lets binge watch some dramas." Inha nodded happily.

We slept at 4 am we didnt get to finish the drama series since it was 2 seasons. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, it was 9 am in the morning. I looked at who was calling, i shaked inha furiously and gave her my phone.

"Answer it quickly."

"Ugh." She took my phone and put it on loud speaker.

"Hello?"

"Sowon? You sound different? Did i wake you up?"

"This is inha actually,sowon is asleep. She called me in last night since she was sick."

"What?! How is she? I knew i shouldnt have left. Is she okay now?"

"Her fever is cooling down, she's still sleeping." Inha yawned.

"Thank you for taking care of her."

"No biggie."

"You sound tired, i could take care of her if you want? You can get some rest."

"Ah, no! Its fine, i just woke up thats why. And sowon doesnt want you to get sick because of her so ill do it for you."

"Dont you have work tomorrow?"

"I do, im sure sowon is fine by this afternoon. Just some fatigue and all that."

"Call me if you need anything then. Thanks again inha."

"Okay bye bye." Inha threw me my phone.

"Thanks."

"There better be some pancakes when i wake up." Inha lie down again.

Inha and i spent the morning eating and finishing the series. We had pizza, milk tea, fries and some cupcakes for lunch. I was so full i could pop.

"Ooh its coming." Inha went running.

The doorbell rang.

"Yah get that first." I yelled at her, she paused for a sec.

"Argh- you go get it." She was holding her butt,I started laughing at her.

"Fine." I stood up and made my towards the door. "You better not leave a nasty smell!" I yelled.

"Shut up."

I stopped myself from laughing before i open the door, but before i could even open it there was someone knocking. How did this person get pass the gates?! Maybe inha left it open, with that conclusion i opened the door.

Its like my soul left my body.

"Youre up?" Minho looked amazed.

"Yeah, uhm. What brings you here?"

"I brought some things to help you get well." He showed me a paper bag.

"Oh, thanks..." I took it from him.

"Arent you gonna let me in?"

"Oh yeah sure."

I closed the door behind him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Im still a bit weak and dizzy.."

"Oh, would you like something to eat."

"Its fine. I already had lunch..."

I froze seeing the mess we made in the living room.

He was about to open his mouth but i didnt let him.

"Inha did that."

"Wow, you sure you didnt help her?" He pointed to the boxes of pizza and cups.

"Just a bit." I pulled the ends of my hair behind my back.

"Hey, im gonna go home i need to feed luna AND i need to get some rest from all that binge watching we did all night." Inha came out from the bathroom, she wasnt looking at me. "you should think of an excuse to tell-" inha finally looked up from her phone.

"Minho?" He finished her sentence.

"Ani, her boss." Inha smiled nervously.

"Im gonna go."

"Yah, clean up your mess first."

"Thats your mess too! You ate most of them- i mean... you had a little?" Inha gritted her teeth. "Im gonna go. Bye." She ran to the door.

Minho shaked his head in disappointment.

"I think its time you start explaining."

"Okay, i ate most of that inha only had a few."

"You know im not talking about that. Were you even sick?"

I just stared at my feet. I think i just made it worst.

"Youre still not gonna tell me the truth?!"

Yep i made it worst.

"Im sorry, i wasnt sick."

"Why would you lie to me? Did you know how worried i was?"

"Im sorry."

"Would you please just tell me?" I didnt respond. He let out a heavy grunt. "I cant believe it, what is this déjà vu?" He raised his voice. "Why am being treated like this again? I dont have the slightest clue here, and you lying to me doesnt help at all. Im dying to know sowon, just spill it out!"

"Because if i just spill it out it will end!" Tears were running down to my face. "No matter what excuse what words i come up with you'll be disgusted, confused disappointed. You would hate me!" I crouched down and gave up, i know i had no right to yell and cry but im so overwhelmed and scared right now.

I can feel minho's presence coming down on me. Engulfing me in a hug.

"How can i even hate you sowon? Im sorry i raised my voice at you."

"Dont say sorry, youre never at fault since the beginning." I looked at him and he wiped away all my tears.

"I dont want to push you but-"

"Sshh, its okay you have every right to know." He helped me up and we sat down on the sofa. I was thinking on how to start or how to tell him....

"Okay lets start at the beginning."i took a deep breath. "It all started when inha and i helped out an homeless old lady, in return she gave as a gift and... okay this might sound crazy but it was a magical ball, like a wishing well nope, a wishing ball? Whatever you call it grants wishes."

"Okay?"

"See? I sound stupid. But you got to believe me, it had magic or whatever that made my wish come true."

"Youre being serious?" I nodded. "What does it have to do with us?"

"Dont you find it weird that you woke up one day with a girlfriend in mind?" He closed his mouth. "We've never met before minho. Prior to the idea that im your girlfriend, there were no memory of us, Of how we started."

"We met at the fan meet." He looked at me.

"Yes because thats what i said. You see, we didnt really take that ahjumma seriously, and inha and i were just messin around, daydreaming of idols. And we accidentally made a wish. Well technically inha did but i joined her."

"What wish?"

"You know." I gave him a quick look.

"That i fall inlove with you?"

"No! Well not like that... you know how fan girls are... this is really embarrassing i cant believe im telling you this."

"Go on."

"You know just a random i wish chan was my boyfriend things like that."

"You wished for chan hyung?!"

"Not me, inha. Anyways she thinks he'll be nice and everything she keeps on thinking about it so she asked me too. And thats how."

"So it was like the question if you had a chance to date someone, things like that?" I nodded. "Thats why, you were terrified when i appeared in your apartment, and inha did the same thing." He was putting it together.

"You can now understand why i was so distant with you. I wanted to tell you the truth but it would be weird, inha and i knew that it would probably end eventually so we just went with it. Im sorry."

"So all of it was fake? You never loved me..." he mumbled.

"I did. It was you who wasnt really in love with me, i forced you to be with me. Im sorry that you had no control over yourself."

"Is that why i forgot everything?"

"Yes, once the ball was gone you guys went along as well."

"I see."

"Im sorry to ask you this but can you not tell chan? They started anew, and basing on how they bumped into each other they were really meant to be together. Let inha tell him."

"I never planned to."

"Im sorry again." I stood up. "Ill be in my room, you can leave anytime you want."

I take one last look, he seemed really puzzled.

Good bye Minho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 315 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
4.7K 28 36
skz imagines !! โ€Žโ™ก primarily smut and fluff โ€Ž โ€Ž- REMINDER: Guys this is all fictional, this isn't associated with actual skz! all of these scenarios...
286K 6.4K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
249 7 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele