10 Reasons

Av Whois_Tink

I'll tell you 10 reasons why I love you. Mer

ub
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Not a Chapter!
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Update/..
2022
50

34

8K 406 97
Av Whois_Tink

Xahkeia Murray

                      FourofFour🍭💕💅🏽 🦄
                             Y'all I feel like I'm floating.

Sincere🍭-wtf😭

Serenity💅🏽- You high or sum?

                No June just tried to kill me ongang. He just gave me some fye head I'm still crying.

Serenity💅🏽- 😂😂😂😂 tfsee

Sincere🍭- I got some the other night you'a get use to it.

Sienna💕- I'm here what's tea?

Serenity💅🏽- where tf you been?

Sienna💕- sucking dick🤪

                                             wheww the Ghetto!!
Sincere🍭- I—

Serenity💅🏽- I'm so ashamed we have the same parents.

Sincere🍭- y'all Siah tryna read our messages. What I do?

Sienna💕-ask him do he want some head.

                                                            🤦🏽‍♀️ Girl no.

Sincere🍭- Oop too late😯 I'll fuck with y'all lata.

Sienna💕- better not gag bitch mama ain't raise no hoes!

Serenity💅🏽- PERIOD!

                      Don't leave what if he try to kill me for real this time.

Sienna💕- LET HIM! I'm bout to go to pound town with Izzy😩. I love it here!

Serenity💅🏽- Kelly finna take me to pound town too 🥺✌🏽.

                                              Hate y'all whores. 😒

"Bae. ," June gripped her bare thigh.

"Nuh uh don't touch me sir. Keep yo hands to yourself. ," Xahkeia moved his hand away from her.

"So I can't kiss you? ," questioned June.

"You gone try to give me head again Justice. ," frowned Xahkeia.

"Okay so. ," said June.

"So? Nigga I feel like I'm on a cloud or some shit. ," replied Xahkeia.

"Lemme take you outta space then. ," smirked June kissing her neck.

"Justiceeee. ," whined Xahkeia.

"Say my name like that again. ," he climbed between Xahkeia legs kissing her from her chest to her stomach.

"June stop play wimme. ," Xahkeia breath hitched.

"You gone let me write my name on it again? ," asked June over her.

Xahkeia pulled his face to hers pecking his lips. She slowly snaked her tongue into his mouth as they kissed sloppily.

"Let's have some secc. ," said Xahkeia with her arms around him.

"Zi I'm trying to take it slow with you, you just not making it any easier. ," said June ignoring her statement pecking her lips.

"I'm not playing come on June. ," replied Xahkeia.

"You sure? ," June asked for confirmation.

"Yes come on for I change my mind. ," said Xahkeia tossing him a condom.

Not saying another word June opened the condom rolling it on himself. He grabbed her right leg pushing it to her head as he entered her vagina. Low moans escaped bout their mouths.

"Damn. ," June pushed more of himself inside.

"Wa— wait. ," moaned Xahkeia.

"You good? ," asked June waiting on for her to confirm he could move.

"Mhm. ," hummed Xahkeia nodding her head.

"I need words baby. ," spoke June biting his lip. He was trying not to release quick but Zi wasn't making it any easier.

"Yes go faster. ," moaned Xahkeia.

Fulfilling her request June speed up his pace rotating his hips. He watched her insides coat the condom. June reached up squeezing her neck.

"Ooo that's my spot stay right there. ," she sank her nails into his back scaring his skin.

"Right here babygirl? ," June kept hitting her spot repeatedly. Swiping his tongue over his lips he watched her unfold right in front of him.

"Yessss. June I'm gonna cum! ," Xahkeia moaned loudly. June flipped her on all fours making her arch her back pulling her hair.

"Mm fu—shit slow down. ," whimpered Xahkeia moving away from him.

"Ain't no running ma we not doing that. ," June pulled her up to his chest pounding her lady parts harder.

Sienna Philips
"Right there mmm go deeper. ," Sienna started to match his rhythm throwing it back on him.

"Right here. ," Izzy pumped in and out of her slowly teasing her.

"Izzyyyyy. Why you fucking me like this. ," cried Sienna losing her arch.

"Nah arch yo shit back. You like when I do you like this huh? ," ,questioned Izzy pushing her arch deeper into her back.

"Yes. ," moaned Sienna eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"You love me baby? ," asked Izzy sweating glistened both their bodies.

"I—

"Answer me Nee. You love me? ," growled Izzy.

"Yes massa! ," Sienna moaned causing Izzy to pause and double over laughter. That was one thing he loved about Sienna no matter the situation she was gone joke.

"Man what the fuck. Yo ass can't never be serious. ," Izzy slapped her ass.

"You can't say that wasn't funny. ," laughed Sienna. But that was cut short when she felt Izzy slide out and ram back inside her without warning.

"Fuck! ," shrieked Sienna feeling a stinging sensation across her backside.

"Shit baby I'm bout to nut. ," Izzy's thrusts started to become sloppy.

"Don't stop. ," Sienna held her bottom lips between her teeth.

Izzy stroked until he released and shortly after Sienna came too. Collapsing beside her Izzy watch her climb on top of him lowering herself onto him. He didn't understand how she wasn't tired they had been at it since they stepped out the shower.

"I love you daddy. ," rocking her hips Sienna leaned down kissing all over his face.

"I love you too. ," Izzy closed his eyes groping her butt in his hands.
_____________
Hours later..

Sincere Philips
                     FourofFour🍭💕💅🏽🦄
                                                      Hoemygodd!

Sienna💕- bitch you not sleep? If Izzy wake up with a attitude cause my phone dinging I'm at yo neck. Speaking of neck how's your throat baby sis?

Xahkeia🦄-^ omfg😭😭

Serenity💅🏽- ^you just runs out. Anywho what happened Noonie?

                  For one bitch, if he have a attitude that's on you, you can cut your ringer off dumbass! & and bitch my throat is fine! My voice a lil hoarse tho😩

Serenity💅🏽- what was you tryna do eat his dick?
                     No he gave me head until I came but he ain't stop til he was ready😩 had my ass feeling like I had been running from the popo all my life. If he ever try to leave me y'all I'm gone kill him for real this time on crip!!

Sienna💕- spit or swallow? ^she said for real this time😭😭

                        Mommy didn't raise no spitters!

Xahkeia 🦄-^hollin! &this too much for my holy eyes😧

Serenity💅🏽- "Noon the goon with the glizzy" 🤣🤣🤣. Zi girl stfu I heard you screaming. June was rearranging them guts! You had fun sis?

                   So everybody went to pound town and I only went to the water park & slip n' slide? I'm bout to wake this nigga up!

Xahkeia🦄- don't worry bout it sweetheart.

Sienna💕- Girl let that man rest. I bet he snoring loud asf just like Izzy ugly ass doing over here.

Serenity💅🏽- 😭you ptm Nee!

                              Ntm on my man I like when he snore cause I know he sleeping good😉

Serenity💅🏽- I'll tty in the morning I'm tired.

Xahkeia🦄- same.

                                Siah moving too much gotta blast.

Sienna💕-😘✌🏽.

"Turn yo brightness down. ," turning over he pulled Sincere's body closer.

"Go back to sleep. ," Sincere sat her phone on the nightstand.

"When I wake up ima eat fat ma again. ," mumbled Messiah.

"Okay.. can I got to pound town too? ," asked Sincere.

"What— I'm not even gone question it. Do you deserve to go? ," asked Messiah looking at her.

"Uhh yes the fuck. ," cocking her head back Sincere looked at his crazy. She wondered why she didn't deserve her back broken.

"See that's why you ain't going. Yo mouf. ," Messiah replied, his voice raspy.

"I won't curse no more I promise. ," said Sincere.

"....I'll think about it. ," spoke Messiah.

"Well can you just put it in while we sleep? ," questioned Sincere.

"No. ," said Messiah.

"Why not? ," whined Sincere pouting.

"Stop pouting and you know why. I'ma fuck yo life up mamas. ," Messiah stared the obvious. She and he both knew it was the honest truth.

"Fine. Let's just go to sleep then. ," Sincere climbed on to him laying in his shoulder.

She felt Messiah's hands attach to her ass rubbing in a circular motion causing her breathing to become heavy.
"Gimme kiss. ," mumbled Messiah not opening his eyes.

"I love you Siah. ," she kissed him repeatedly before laying back down.

"I love you more Sincere. Go to sleep baby. ," he flipped them over laying on her breast.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.9K 66
๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ "๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž" ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
253K 7K 54
๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough.
120K 5.1K 43
read and find out๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ.
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..