Neko Ghoul

Von UrOrdinaryGirlx

He found a cat outside his door. But it wasn't just a cat. Find out what trouble these two get themselves int... Mehr

Hi kaneki
HUH??
a ghoul?...
Rize
cafe
school
School (p2)
P.E
Promise
Mums Home
oh no...
Shopping
flesh
feelings
Mrs. KamiShiro
Scared
A normal day
panic
They know
UPDATE
the battle between beast and human (sorta)

Sassy

841 25 10
Von UrOrdinaryGirlx

Touka had left after a while, she said she wanted the two of them to get along. She had also given Hide a piece of paper with all the most important things about Neko's.

Hide sighed as he turned to the White haired male.

Kaneki was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed playing with the carpet string.

"You are aloud to sit on the sofa y'know" Hide said keeping his eyes focused on the paper.

Kaneki looked up at Hide. He stood up and spun around. There where two sofas. The one that Hide was sitting on and the single sofa.

Kaneki looked back and forth the two which seemed to catch Hides eye.

Hide folded up the paper and put it in the arm rest next to him. He then patted the space by the side of him signaling Kaneki to sit by him. Kaneki waddled over and sat beside him with his legs up on the sofa.

"So?... is this your first time turning human?" Hide asked.

Kaneki shook his head.

"Ok."

The two sat in silence for what seemed like forever. What broke the silence was Kanekis stomach rumbling.

"You hungry?" Hide said turning his head to the Neko.

Kanekis face was red and he just stared at his feet.

"I'll take that as a yes" Hide stood up and waved his hand so Kaneki trotted behind him.

"So, what do you guys eat? I know that you cant eat everything since your...a ghoul" Hide said opening the cupboards in his kitchen.

"I-im only half ghoul s-so I can eat a bit more t-than most..."

(Not what it's like in the anime ik but its how this world goes :) )

"Right, so what can you eat?" Hide turned to Kaneki. "Wait actually since I might not have everything, go look through my cupboards and take out what you can eat" Hide said stepping away from the cupboard.

Kaneki nodded and walked over to Hide.

Why are they so high up? He thought. He looked up at they cupboards and pursed his lips.

Kaneki sighed and that same white cloud had appeared before he popped back out as the tiny kitten from before.

Hide walked over to the barstools and sat down watching the tiny kitten jump from cupboard to cupboard looking through everything yet he still hadn't taken anything out.

Once Kaneki was done looking through the cupboards he had turned back into his human form. He stood on the counter and pulled out everything he saw that he could eat. Including the cat food that they had bought the previous day.

He scooped them all up into his arms and placed them on the table.

There was:

•bread
•sweet corn
•milk
•potatoes
•fish
•cheese
•pasta
•other vegetables
•and peanuts

"Ok, so I'll try cook you something up, then I'm gonna take you somewhere, k?" Hide said picking up some of the food.

Kaneki nodded happily and went back over to the carpet to mess around with the string.

~~~~

"Walla!" Hide plopped a plate of food in front of Kaneki and the Nekos eyes widened.

Kaneki stared at the plate of salad and pasta and smiled excitedly.

"T-thank you Hide-Kun!" Kaneki said lifting his arms in the air.

Hide-Kun???!!!

"Your welcome b-but please dont call me that just Hide" He laughed embarrassed

"Ohkway" Kaneki said with his mouth full of food.

Hide also ate his food but he only had pasta since he didnt like salad. He thinks it's too much veg.

"Kaneki?" Hide said.

Kaneki looked up.

"You do realise that I won't be here everyday, I've still gotta go to school"

"O-oh..." Kaneki looked back down at his food. "I'm full" he said pushing his plate away.

"I- you've just started eating it?" Hide said walking over and pushing it back.

Kaneki hissed.

"Christ a sassy one you are" Hide said putting his hands up. "C'mon you gotta eat it"

"No" Kaneki turned his head.

"Yes" Hide stabbed the fork into a piece of pasta and shoved it in kanekis face.

"No!" Kaneki said scooching away.

"Kaneki, eat it!" Hide said trying to shove it in his mouth.

"nOO!!" Kaneki stood up and jumped on the sofa.

"EAT IT!" Hide shouted.

Kaneki got startled and plopped down on the sofa. He snatched the fork and put the pasta in his mouth. He the poked his tounge out at Hide.

Hide sighed. "Fine, when I go on monday I'll ask the school if you can start on Tuesday or Wednesday, but your gonna have to stay here untill then" He poked Kaneki on the forehead.

The white haired males eyes lit up and he rushed back over to his food and started eating it again.

"What?? You just- ah never mind" Hide plopped back down on the sofa and continued eating his pasta.

~~~~

Once Kaneki and Hide had finished Hide grabbed a coat for Kaneki and him and they both left the house.

"S-should I hide my e-ears?" Kaneki asked.

"Probably..." Hide said.

Kaneki did so.

"Where are we g-going?" The neko asked.

"We're going shopping"

"Shopping?"

"Shopping."

Kaneki nodded.

"First, we're gonna get you some clothes cuz you look like your wearing a dress and you cant just have my clothes" Hide said.

"I want a dress" kaneki stood still.

"You WHAT?" Hide spun around.

"Dress"

"Why do you want a dress??" Hide said.

"I like the thingy t-that I'm wearing a-and you said I look like I-im wearing a dress s-so I want one" Kaneki said playing with the ends of his sleeves.

"Yeah no, I'll just get you another big jumper" Hide turned back around and continued walking.

"W-whats that?" Kaneki ran up to the ginger male.

"A jumper is the thing you're wearing" Hide said.

"C-can I choose?" Kaneki said quietly.

"Sure"

"Yay!" Kaneki raised his arms in the air which made Hide smirk a bit.

"You laughed!" Kaneki said running in front of Hide and walking backwards.

"N-no I didnt..." Hide said embarrassed.

"Yes y-you did! I only heard y-you laugh..umm...one time" Kaneki put his finger up in front of him.

"Ok maybe I laughed a little" Hide mumbled.

"Does that mean you're h-happy?" Kaneki said returning to the side of him.

"I guess so" Hide shrugged.

"That means I'm happy too!" Kaneki did a small spin.

Hide smiled.

"I guess you are"

☆☆☆☆

Kaneki can be sassy sometimes lmao

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!! :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

320 33 34
B×B (don't like it don't read it) like i care anyways 🗿 Hibiki moved to Korea for studies but real reason was somthing else which made him come all...
302 7 24
Night is the newest member of the host club. He got into Ouran on a Music and Acting Scholarship. He has no idea what Ouran has in store for him when...
122K 4.1K 17
Everybody likes him. Katsuki likes him too. He never denied that. He just never showed it because he knew that Todoroki would never ever want him. No...
34.7K 1.1K 22
(Kaneki X Uta) Tokyo Ghoul {Slowly being edited} This is a story about Kaneki and Uta finding each other after Kaneki's accident and falling for eac...