Rape - I'm not a victim I'm a...

By BellaMorte93

This is a collection of survivor stories that dont belong to me but that i decided to share with everyone so... More

Survivor
Abigail
Adri
Angel
Ashleigh
Autumn
Bee
Brianna
Coreen
Dani
Danielle
Deirdre
Dionne
E
FJWL
G
Healing
Hollie
Kelly
Kit
Lindsey
Little One
M
Marina
Meadowlark
Meg
Melissa
Q
Qua
Rachel
Sara
Rape Q's
STD's
Sharon
Simone
Stockholm
Susan
Vivian
IDA-B
Sirrani
Matt - Because not all rape victims are females
Male Rape Survivors
S.
Kathleen
"John Doe"
Mixed 1
Mixed 2
Mixed 3
Mix 4
Mixed 5
Mixed 6
Mixed 7-8
Mixed 9
Mixed 10
Leah
Kelsey
Boo
Forget
M
Dakota
WG
Laura

Scared and Alone

280 3 0
By BellaMorte93

Scared and Alone Survivor's Story: I want to start by saying that I am scared to do this, I have always tried to be brave at all times in my life but it doesn't always work that way..But I know in my heart that sharing this story will help me feel human again...

I'm 17 and a senior so everyone knows that high school is the years you start dating and finding romantic relationships. I started dating a guy, whom I have been friends with for a long time, and of course with me knowing him for such a long time I figured I could trust him. I was staying after school one day and I needed a ride home, so I called him and asked if he could give me a ride. Of course he said yes, I had no idea that taking this ride would change my life. We drove half way to my house, when he suggested we sit in a parking lot and talk for a while...I thought nothing of it, he was my boyfriend after all. The talking turned to innocent flirting, but then he started touching me, and I became upset and said stop it repeatedly, he would wait until I wasn't paying attention and start touching me again...I was agitated at this time and asked if he could go ahead and take me home he said no that I still had time to spend with him, he grabbed me then and pushed me into the back of his truck and undid my bra and pants I said no and stop and he wouldn't listen and ignored me, he pinned my hands above my head and pulled my pants off, I couldn't resist anymore so I just layed down and let him do what he wanted...I couldn't cry even I just waited for him to get off me....I told him I had to go home and he agreed...Then he grabbed my hand on the way home, I was so stunned and disgusted and I felt like it was all my fault I didn't stop him and I feel like if I would have tried harder I could have...I got home and asked him why he did that to me, then I obviously broke up with him....He had that nerve to ask what he did wrong...It hasn't been long since this took place and I doubt I am going to be able to trust myself to have a relationship for a long time......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 593 62
Highest ranking #8 in non-fiction (16 June 2017) *Outstanding because I stand outside all friendship squads. It turns out there is a lot that happens...
987K 31.4K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
106K 6.3K 20
You are going to die. That might be a terrible way to start this out but it's true. You are going to, your next door neighbor is, and so am I. It's n...
164K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...