Be Mine? || Harry Styles

Od faithhood11

All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 28

3.9K 113 11
Od faithhood11

Chapter 28

Grace’s POV

His cologne mixed with sweat wafted my senses and I smiled. What a wonderful way to wake up. I opened my eyes to find his emerald one’s staring down at me.

“Good morning.” I said cheerfully.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead and I smiled at the fact that he wasn’t a morning person, now or ever. Memories of last night played through my mind and I welcomed them. I had a wonderful time, from hiding in a gym to making love with Harry. We were still naked under the covers and I didn’t mind a bit.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked Harry.

“Like a fucking baby.”

“Don’t curse.”

“You weren’t saying that last…”

“Okay. Okay. That obviously backfired on me.” I laughed.

As Harry’s faced inched closer to kiss me, I held up my hand, preventing him from touching my lips.

“You are not kissing me until I’ve at least brushed my teeth.”

“Is that so?” Harry asked, moving my hand away and kissing me just to prove a point.

I smiled, rolling over on my side to face him. He looked exquisite, tousled hair and all. His arms were wrapped around me and our legs were tangled together. I wanted to ask him a question but I was nervous.

“Harry, was last night…okay…for you?”

Harry smiled, throwing his head back onto the pillow behind him.

“Oh my god Grace. You don’t even have to ask me that question. Last night was crazy good, the absolute best night of my life.”

“Mine too.”

“You were…amazing baby, so amazing.”

I was more than happy with his response. I was a bundle of joy.

“So…Shower with me?” Harry asked.

“Okay.” I nodded.

“Good. But after our shower, I want you to eat. I ordered room service and got you pancakes and sausage. I don’t like your bones sticking out everywhere. It makes me sick.”

“Yes father.”

Harry’s arms slipped beneath me and picked me up, carrying me off to the bathroom. Once inside, I looked over to the Jacuzzi tub. When he set me down, I winced, sore from last night.

“I don’t really do baths.” Harry said, answering my unspoken question as I stared at his naked body.

“That’s too bad. I could’ve lathered you all up while sucking on your earlobe, your neck.”

“For fuck’s sake Grace. Okay. Okay. I’m sold.”

I smiled, feeling completely victorious. I couldn’t believe I actually just said that. Last night must have really had an effect on me. Of course it did.

“You could make me a flippin morning person.”

“That would make my life a whole lot easier.”

He smiled and turned the water on, plugging the drain.

Once in the bath, Harry positioned me so that I was sitting between his legs, my back to his chest. At first, the water was intense and burned a little down there but the pain subsided within seconds. When the tub filled up, Harry turned on the jets and bubbles formed around us, the water gyrating and sloshing. Harry grabbed a washcloth and started washing the front of my body, over my breasts, down to my stomach, and lower…I threw my head back against his shoulder as my heart began to pound.

“Is this why you wanted to be in this position?”

“Mmm…maybe.”

I nodded, completely okay with it. Harry laid the rag on the side of the tub and pressed his hand to my clitoris.

“Harry.” I breathed.

I nearly lost it as his fingers began expertly moving against me. My nerve endings were firing, pleasure coursing through my entire body. I sighed, screwing my eyes shut tightly. The sensation of his fingers in combination with the jets was a feeling indescribable and almost impossible to handle. I was a panting mess as he pleasured me, my orgasm coming quickly. I let go as he whispered his love for me in my ear.

“I love touching you this way.” He admitted.

Oh I love it too.

I turned around and immediately took him into my hand, pumping slowly in a teasing manner. I immediately picked up the pace and had him letting go within a few short minutes.

“I wish we could stay here forever.” I told Harry.

“Me too but we would need more condoms.”

“Whose fault is that?”

“Oh Harry. Make love to me Harry. I want to feel you again Harry.” He mocked.

Okay so maybe I woke up in the middle of the night and was ready again. So what?

“You’re evil.”

“But I love you and do you think I minded? I was jumping for joy.”

“Good because I was thinking we might should practice more since I’m new to this.”

“What the fuck have you done with my girlfriend?” he asked, smiling like a goof.

“So you don’t want to?”

“Get out of this tub. I’ll show you exactly what I want.”

Harry’s POV

I hovered over her, making love to her for the third time in not even a day. I couldn’t get enough of her. I pounded relentlessly into her, this time harder and faster than the other two times. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she screamed my name into her hand. Just the sound made me thrust into her with everything I had. Her hands trailed down my back and her palms rested at the bottom of my spine as I kept moving inside of her. She was so tight and perfect. My body was going crazy, the pleasure overtaking me. I rubbed the area where we were connected knowing this heightened and sped up her orgasm.

“You. Are. Mine.” I said in between my thrusts.

Her hand was covering her mouth, muffling her screams and I wanted to remove it so that I could hear her. Her calling out for me had to be the sexiest thing on the planet. That and the way she rolled her hips, her movements in sync with mine. We both finished at the same time and a few words rolled off my tongue without me even thinking about them.

“A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”

…………

Leaving the hotel was bitter sweet but we had to get back to reality. It was nice to escape for a little getaway together and now I think we both felt closer than ever to each other.

“What do you want to do tonight?” she asked me and I smiled at the fact that she just assumed we’d be together.

I liked that.

“Well we could go out with Sammy and Calum. I could give Sammy a call?”

I shrugged and nodded.

“Sure, I don’t care as long as I’m with you.”

“Okay. I’ll text you when I get off work.” She promised.

“I so don’t want to drop you off.”

“I know and I don’t want to leave but I have to work at the restaurant until eight.”

I shook my head wanting to be back at the hotel. I shut the car off and pulled Grace by the hand. She climbed over the gearshift and sat in my lap while I kissed her long and hard, my lips dominating and desperate. She pulled away, breathless and I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Bye baby. I’ll see you tonight.”

“What are you going to do today?” she asked curiously.

“Um I have some history homework to do and I need to give Gemma a call to see if her idiot of a boyfriend is alright.”

I laughed to myself at the dumb story Gem had told me.

“Ashton? What happened to him?”

Why does she care? I mentally told myself to chill.

“He was trying to be romantic and shit like fucking Romeo. He was sneaking into her dorm and fell off her balcony.”

Grace smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Would you ever climb up my balcony?” she asked me.

“Not unless you wanted a boyfriend in the hospital with a broken neck and I would be absolutely awful to those nurses. I’d get cranky in the mornings and would probably throw the bland ass food at them.”

“You are all bark, no bite.”

I shook my head but knew that at times, she was right. I’d never throw fucking food at someone unless it was a food fight. I kissed Grace once more and pinched her bum as she climbed out of the car.

“You sexy little shit.”

She rolled her eyes, slamming my door and running up to her house with a smile. I watched her go, already missing her.

………

I walked into the foyer with a huge smile plastered across my lips. I hung my coat up on the rack and took my shoes off by the door. I couldn’t stop smiling to myself, feeling so damn pleased. I padded into the kitchen in my sock feet, already knowing that’s where my mum would be.

“Mum we had the most amazing time. It was so great.” I was saying before I even looked up.

When I did, I found my mum standing by the counter, an arm wrapped around my sister.

“Gem, what are you doing back? You’re supposed to be in school.”

Gem looked over at my mum as tears formed in her eyes. Why is she crying? Did Ashton like break up with her or something? My mum frowned and looked me in the eyes.

“Harry, he escaped.”

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

233K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
75.4K 1.3K 15
𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒/𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑇𝑆 A collection of Oneshots about Mikasa Ackerman! I'll do both female Mikasa and...