✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Ninety-Three

4.4K 172 100
By Cold_jane10

Third Person

Y/N opened her eyes after a long time of pretending she was asleep. She tried her best to keep herself awake despite the tired eyes craving for some rest. She saw the mother already asleep on her side, only sitting on a chair.

As of now, she doesn't think anything eve feel anything about it. Normally, she'd melt at the sight, but not this time. 

Y/N grabbed her phone as and as multiple texts from her best friend saying she's been waiting outside. The text was already sent an hour ago, good thing Ashley didn't think of calling her.

She carefully leaves the bed but her plan to not wake the older is nearly possible. The mother stir from her slumber as she looked at Y/N with confused yet worried eyes.

"Y/N, do you need anything? I could get it for you." 

Y/N stood at the other side of the bed as she looked at the mother who was up now.

"Y/N, come here, let me put you back to bed." The mother said as she was about to walk to the younger only for Y/N to step back.

"Is there something wrong?" The mother asked.

Y/N remained silent. She looked at her mother as if she haven't been with her, crying for hours, and just a stranger.

The mother on the o there side is still clueless, she just wanted to help Y/N. But she thought maybe Y/N was being sensitive at the moment.

"Darling, Y/N, tell me, is there a problem?"

"Stop." That was when the younger ones found the courage to talk.

"What?"

"Just stop, please, I don't want you to come around me." 

The mother grew worried and hurt hearing her daughter's words. Before she could ask again, Y/N ran out of the room which made her snap.

"Y/N? Y/N, darling, where are you going!?"

Y/N hurried outside and yelled Ashley's name. Ashley fell asleep inside the car but as she heard her best friend call, she woke up and instantly came out of her car.

"Y/N! What happened?! I've been texting you!"

"We need to go! Get me out of here!"

"Why? Wait, you said this is Chaeyoung's house? Why are you here and not in your dorm?"

"Just drive me away from here!"

"Y/N!" 

Y/N turned around to see her mother running followed by Junghoon who clearly just woke up because of her mom's call.

"Wait- is that Chaeyoung's mom!?" Ashley asked.

"Let's go!"

"Why are you running away from them?"

"Y/N, come back here, please, let's talk!" 

As the mother got close to Y/N, Y/N moved away, clearly, she was serious about not wanting the mother around her.

"Y/N, what is this?!" Ashley asked in confusion.

"Noona, let's go back inside, please. It's already late, we're worried you'll have a panic attack again." Junghoon calmly said.

"You what? Are you okay now?" Ashley asked as she turned to Y/N.

"Ash, let's go! I don't want here!"

"But-..."

"Y/N, sweetheart, come on, let's talk."

"No! I told you, I don't want you to come around me!"

"Sweetheart, you don't mean that."

"I do!"

"Y/N, hey! What's wrong with you?!" Ashley snapped as she sensed Y/N becoming more tense.

"Right? Why don't you ask them, what's wrong with me? Because I don't even know too!"

"Noona, what are you saying?"

"I knew it already! That picture I saw last time, wasn't Chaeyoung's unnie cousin... It's me."

"Y/N, please let me explain."

"No, never, after you decided to hide all of these? What, do you even have plans telling me?"

"Yes, Y/N, yes, I wanted to, but Chaeyoung-"

"Right.... her, of course, it's always her, she planned these all..."

"Noona, please hear us first."

"No, I think it's better to hear it from her."

"Let's wait for her tomorrow, Y/N, it's already late."

But Y/N was clouded with her emotion, she called Ashley but the latter was confused and still putting the puzzle together.

"Give me that!" Y/N exclaimed as she snatched the car keys from Ashley and get inside the car.

"Y/N!" Ashley exclaimed.

Ashley didn't think much, she gets inside too as she was afraid she'll be left there and also something happens with the younger. Before the mother and Junghoon were able to stop Y/N, she started the car and left the place.

"Y/N!"

"Noona!"

"Junghoon, called your sister, quick!" Junghoon hurried inside the house as her mother followed too as she don't know what to do. She just wishes Y/N would be back in herself and 

As they got back in the house, Junghoon grabbed her phone and called Chaeyoung. He keeps pacing back and forth while waiting.

"Come on, come on,"

"Try to call Jihyo, she's probably awake." 

Junghoon nodded and called the leader. Good thing he had the leader's number, it's for emergencies just in case Chaeyoung can't be reached.

"Noona!"

["Junghoon? Hey, what made you call at this time?"]

"Noona, can you give the phone to Chaeyoung noona? It's an emergency, she's not answering her phone."

["Jihyo, is that Junghoon?"] Mina asked as she heard her leader.

["Okay, I'll give it to her."]

"Quick, noona, Y/N noona left the house, we're worried."

When Jihyo heard that, she didn't know what to feel. She blasted into Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room not even caring if she'll wake anyone.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Junghoon is calling, he said something about Y/N."

Chaeyoung bolted up, even Dahyun woke up as she heard the loud bang from their door.

Mina also came in as she sensed an emergency in Jihyo's voice.

["Noona! Y/N noona left the house, she said she'll be back there."]

 "What? At this time? Don't tell me she took a cab by herself?"

["Noona, no, she has her friend, I guess. She knew! Noona, we're worried, she had a panic attack just an hour ago, we just had her calm, and now she's not listening to us! She's the driving the car!"]

"What?!" 

"Do you know who's friend she's with?"

["I heard her calling the girl, Ash."]

"Okay, just stay in there, I'll update once she gets here!"

Chaeyoung gave the phone back as she jumped out of her bed and grabbed her phone to call Ashley, she asked her number last time when they met, good thing she got it.

"Unnie, can you drive for me? Y/N's going here, we need to make sure she'll be back safe."

"Okay, I'll just get my keys, go outside now," Jihyo said.

"You guys stay here once! If Y/N came don't let her leave no matter what." Jihyo instructed Mina and Dahyun.

Chaeyoung got outside and after a second Jihyo followed. Jihyo opened the door and they both get inside while Chaeyoung is trying to call Ashley.

"Where should we find her?"

"There's only one way from our house to here, I'm sure Y/N's taking it. I know her best friend's car, we might see it on the way."

"Okay, but how is she?" Jihyo asked as she started driving now.

"She found out unnie, she's not listening to our mom too. I'm more worried because Junghoon said she's having a panic attack just an hour ago!"

Jihyo bit her lip as she also started to overthink. She wishes nothing bad will happen to the younger or else, she'll blame herself for her entire life. This wouldn't happen if Y/N didn't have to leave their dorm in the first place.

Meanwhile, while everyone is worrying about Y/N, and Chaeyoung trying to call Ashley, Y/N was determined to get to the place as quickly as she can.

"Y/N, slow down! You'll get us in trouble!"

"What happened back there anyway?! What are you saying back there?"

"Ashley I found some pictures of me with Chaeyoung unnie. She's my sister, my mom isn't my real mom but Chaeyoung unnie's!"

"What?" 

"And they kept it from me. They all knew!"

"B-but aunt Kris..."

"I bet she knows too! All of them, they kept it as if it's not of a big deal?!"

Suddenly Ashley's phone rings. She grabbed it and saw Chaeyoung's caller ID. Y/N saw it too as she glance when she was curious about who could be calling her at this time.

"Why do you have her number? Don't tell me you knew too?!"

"No! Y/N, no! Trust me, she got me my number last time."

"Don't answer it."

"What?"

"I said don't answer it, I want to talk to her once I get there!"

"But, Y/N-" Before Ashley could speak, Y/N shove the phone away from Ashley.

"Y/N!"

"What's wrong with you?!"

Y/N didn't reply as she was so focused on driving under the dark street. The phone keeps on ringing and Ashley's determined to answer it just knowing how worried Y/N's sister would be.

As she took off her seatbelt to reach for the phone, Y/N kicked it.

"Y/N! Don't be a brat right now! This is not you!"

"I told you, don't answer it!" Y/N gazed down as she tried to keep the phone away from Ashley, her focus on driving slowly faded and even lead to a worse situation. As Y/N took away her eyes from the road to kick the phone away, Ashley pushed her leg.

They are both focused on the phone, and the wet road because of the rain isn't a big help either. As Y/N put her eyes back on the road, she was surprised to see a construction ahead.

Y/N's eyes opened widely as she turned the stirring wheel instantly. The wheels slipped over and an accident happened and before they knew it, the car hit the concrete wall, almost crashing the car, especially the back part.

Everything became a blur for Y/N. She's trying to keep her eyes open and make her sight clearer but the pain hitting the half of her body and the back of her head is kicking already.

"Ashley," Y/N called weakly as she turned her head but to her surprise, her best friend is not moving. She's already bleeding and has more cuts than Y/N. 

"Ash? Ashley, wake up, come on!"

Y/N tried to tap the latter and wake her up but she was not responding even slightly opening her eyes.

Afraid the car's gas would leak and make an explosion, Y/N took off her seatbelt and dragged her body out of the car with all her might. As she got out, she carried Ashley out of the car too. 

She doesn't care anymore what else on the car she should save, all she knows her best friend should be out of there.

"Ashley!"

"Ashley come on! Don't sleep on me, wake up!"

She looked around for help, yelling for someone, and begging for immediate response.

"Ashley! Please!" she brought her best friend on her lap as she keep calling her name, hoping she would open her eyes or move even the slightest.

She doesn't care if there's blood coming from her cuts or even her nose, she's more focused on waking her best friend.

"Ashley! Someone, help us!"

The ambulance came which was to Y/N's relief. They carried the unconscious one first before Y/N took her energy to stand up only to fall again and passed out.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Jihyo are vigilant to check every street they are passing by until they saw a commotion on the way ahead. Chaeyoung's heart sink before she even knew it when she saw the car that is almost unrecognizable already.

"Unnie, pull over!" 

Jihyo did as she said, Chaeyoung rushed to the crowd and there she saw Y/N on a medic's arm.

"Get another ambulance here!" 

"Y/N!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she rushed to her sister.

"Ma'am, are you related to this girl?"

"She's my sister! What happened? Will she be okay?!"

"We need to bring her to the hospital, asap. But the other girl seems got a lot more serious injuries."

The ambulance came and they set Y/N inside. Jihyo saw everything and her fear crawled upon her mind.

"Unnie, I'll go with her, please call manager Kris!"

Chaeyoung last said before she left with the ambulance and the police came too. Jihyo stood there feeling a lot out of herself. She knew she can't take her words back to Y/N, her words that became the root of all of these.

As Y/N was rushed to the hospital after Ashley, Chaeyoung didn't leave her side. The older's eyes are filled with tears hoping nothing bad will happen to her sister or else she won't forgive herself.

"Come, on, Y/N, I know you can do this."

The nurses stopped her as they insert Y/N in the emergency room. Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do as she's the only person left outside. She keeps pacing back and forth.

It took a while when their managers came with the rest of the members who heard what happened through Jihyo.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina called as she hugged the younger letting her cave in.

"Mina, Y/N is inside, I don't know if she's okay!"

As the police came they told the reports to Chaeyoung and Kris who stood as the guardian of one of the patients.

"So far, the only lead we have is the car was owned by a girl named Ashley, there are people around but they only saw Y/N and Ashley outside the car already. There weren't any private properties that have been damaged so no one will file a case to the driver. We had her parents come over too, and we'll see what else we can find."

As the police officers left, Chaeyoung sat down while Mina continued to calm her. Everyone was worried for Y/N but also they worried for Chaeyoung as they know she was really affected by this.

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's been hours since Y/N was rushed to the emergency room and yet there's still no update but doctors coming in and out from the emergency room.

It makes me more nervous, I don't wanna think something bad.

Ashley's parents also came, even Pd-nim and now they are still talking with the police officers.

"Chae, your mom's calling, I didn't tell her yet." Jihyo unnie said.

I get the phone from her and put the phone against my ear.

["Chaeyoung, why aren't you answering my calls?! How's Y/N now?"]

"Mom, we're in the hospital right now."

["What?! What happened?! What hospital?! Tell me Y/N's fine."]

"I hope I can, but until now, they are still in the emergency room. Their car got into an accident, and both of them are now in the emergency room."

["Oh my! This is all my fault! I shouldn't have let her leave! Where are you right now? Junghoon and I will be there!"]

I told Mom the hospital and she said she'll be here in time. When I gave the phone back to Jihyo unnie, the door of the emergency room swung open and the doctor came out.

"Are you the family members of the two?"

"Yeah, how are they?" I asked.

"We were able to treat them, but one of them needed to be transferred to another room where she have to do extensive care."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Aside from bruises and cuts, her head got a lot of damage and it affected her brain due to the impact of the accident and not responding very well. We can assume that she's in a state of coma right now, but we can't tell until when."

"W-who is it?" I nervously asked.

Although I want them both alive and safe, at this point I wish my sister is on the better side. I know it's selfish, but I can't do anything about it either. Her safety and life are what I mostly care about now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.4K 21
↬ A perfect life is what everyone said you have. Honestly, it is certainly true. A wealthy loving family? Successful career in a young age? You name...
67.9K 2.6K 52
since 2018, y/n l/n moved to Seoul, South Korea at the young age of 18 with Filipino blood in her with an audition coming, has y/n prepared herself f...
72.9K 2.1K 38
Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an incredible girl in the process. Read more...
9.2K 828 43
In a large house live 9 girls, as they are very close as sisters they decided to live together, they go to the same University, but on different cour...