Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

Bởi planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... Xem ThΓͺm

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
4- The Hell Is Taco bell?
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
11- I Need You
12- The 'Talk'
13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
26- Tell Me
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
44- Like Owls
45- Jealousy
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

33- You Got A Girl?!

219 14 114
Bởi planeth3r

bil's pov:

Chen has been out for 5 hours and she hasn't returned to my calls or even text me. She won't tell me where she is or who she's with.

I've been sitting in this big ass mansion for so long and I started getting bored, so I sat in the living room and watched The Office to pass time.

2hrs later...
Chen walked in and looked at me.

"Where were you?" I got up so quick and walked to her. "I was out." She says.

"With who?" I asked. "With my friends." She shrugged.

"Where did you go?" I kept the questions going, crossing my arms over my chest.

"To the mall. I think I told you last night." She says and starts walking to the stairs.

I followed her, expecting her to remember and kiss me or at least give me a hug.

"What?" She turned around.

"I sleep in your room, hello??" I threw my hands in air, annoyed.

Does she even care at this point?
Is she mad at me?

"Oh, yeah... Can I have a moment alone, please?" She stands in her door way, stopping me from going in the room. "Sure..." I look down and sigh.

I texted Zoe because I think it's my fault she's acting like this.

______________________
Zoe

zoe idk what to do
i think i did sum wrong
she's acting so weird
and idk what i did but i think i did sum wrong

Talk to her and tell her how you feel
Billie, whatever happened, it's not your fault
Don't worry yourself too much

i'm afraid talking to her about my feelings is gonna make it worse
our relationship is so perfect
and i think i ruined it by telling her that i'm suicidal and her knowing about my self-harming...

stop assuming stuff that might be the reason that'd end your relationship
She's probably in a bad mood, it's not your fault
When you feel uncomfortable talk to her because that's what relationships are about
You will get through hard times together

she's making me assume shit
she's acting so suspicious zoe you don't understand
yes but ion wanna fight wit her cute ass
the fights would be less if we understood eachother

Tell her but not directly

fine

I'm so proud of you and I love you

I love you more and I'm proud of you too zo
seen 10:43 P.M.

______________________

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." She shouted.

I walked to the bed and straddled her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. "Nothing." She says, smiling and rubbing my sides. "You sure?" I ask, scared.

"Yes, I'm good. Why is something wrong?" Her smile fades away slightly. "You're not acting like yourself today, did I do something?" I say, worried.

"No, bae. Everything is fine." She says, pulling me away to scold me.

"But aren't you mad at me? Did I do something that you don't wanna bring up? Did I-" "Everything good, as I said." She pecks my lips.

"How are you today?" She asks. "I'm okay." I say. "I'll make sure you feel great next time I ask that question." She smiles.

She pecked me again and laid down on her side.

"You know..." I start. "Hm?" She replies. "You could've been nicer to me today." I say, looking down.

"I'm sorry, I was weally busy today." She pouts, talking in a baby voice. "But you didn't even kiss me or hug me when you walked in... That's odd."

"I'm sorry, my love." She pulls me in a kiss. I kissed back then pulled away after a couple of seconds. Then she pulled me in a hug and giggled. "Better?" She asks. "Much better."

"So I'm big spoon today?" I ask. "Yup." She says.

I hug her from behind and lay my hand on her stomach and rest my head in the crook of her neck. I kiss her neck once, twice, thrice.

Till she spoke, "I love you." She says. "I love you more." I smiled, feeling so happy.

She didn't know that I've pierced my belly button today.

-Time Skip-

"Bunny, wake up." I hear her voice and my eyes slowly flutter open.

"Good morning." She kisses me. "Get up." She says. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"What time is it?" I stretch and yawn. "9 A.M." She says, putting perfume on.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, confused as why she's leaving so early.

"Outside." She says. "But whe-" She cuts me off with a short kiss.

The fuck is up with that bitch cutting me off?

"I love you, bunny." She says. "Since when do you call me bunny?" I ask. "Since today." She says, then leaves.

I went to the bathroom, changed my clothes, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Happy birthday, Billie!" Steph walks to me and hugs me.

Literally forgot that today's the 18th.

"Thank you!" I say and hug him back. "Good morning, birthday girl, we made you pancakes. And happy birthday!" Max says.

"Awe thanks, guys- gays, I love you."

We laughed at what I said.

"Where's Chen?" Steph's laughter died down.

"She left...?" I say. "Oh, did she give you a gift?" He asks.

"No, she didn't." I lace my eyebrows, realizing that she... "She didn't even say happy birthday." I shook my head, slowly.

And it all hit me.

She's cheating.

I shouldn't be stressing over her when she doesn't care about me. After all, it's my day.

"Wanna go shop?" I ask them. "HELL YEAH!" Steph says. "Girl, you already know that I'm down." Max smiled.

-Time Skip-

"Do you think she forgot?" I ask them. "No, Billie, I doubt that." Steph says.

"Steph, stop defending her, it's too obvious that she's cheating. Who forgets their fucking girlfriend's birthday?!" I say, annoyed.

"Billie, try to think positively. I'm sure she'll never hurt you. Also, she's been really busy this week." Max says. "Right. So busy that she couldn't make any time for her fucking GIRLFRIEND." I mumbled through gritted teeth.

My friends called me and said happy birthday. But she didn't. Why didn't she? Did she fall out of love? Did she find something or someone else that matters more than me?

Karen called me.

"Hey girl, how you doing?" I ask her, excitement through my voice and over my face that she can't even see.

"I'm doing alright, how are you?" She asks. "I'm fine, I think my girlfriend forgot about my birthday or something." I say.

"Okay, Billie, not everything in your relationship goes out to random people." Steph puts his hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh shit, you got a girl?!" She laughs, surprised. "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you I'm just surprised." She adds quickly.

"So what's her name? Where she from? What school she go to?" Danni asks. "Her name's Chanel, She's from the UK, and she goes to River High highschool." I say. "Oh my fuck, No way! I know her!"

"Goddamn, Karen, my ear!" I say, moving the phone away and putting my hand over my ear. "What do you know about her?" I ask.

"I know that she's hot, that's for sure." She said. "That's it?" I ask. "Yeah, when we met we only exchanged names, it was her first day in school." She says.

"Anyway. Happy birthdayyyy! My bitch is 16!" Karen cheers. "Thank you." I laugh. "Alright, talk to you later, B." She says. "Aight, bye." I hang up.

"Yall know Karen, right?" I ask them. "Ewwww." Max says, and Steph makes a disgusted face. "We hate her." Steph says.

"Nah, she's really sweet, yall trippin', give her a chance." I say.

"Let's go into this store." Steph changes the subject. "Oh yeah, and let's take pictures." Max says.

I rolled my eyes and followed them in Louis Vuitton.

-Time Skip-

Suddenly I felt hungry.

"Yo, I saw a food truck outside, Imma go grab something if I find anything vegan. Yall wanna come?" I ask.

"No, thanks." Steph says. "Just get me some water, please." Max says.

"Aight, I'll be right back." I walk out.

I start looking for a food truck since I can't find it anywhere.

I sped walk past a creepy alley and I glimpsed a huge built masked man walking my way from inside the ally.

Uhm anyways...

____________________________________
A/N: billay? oh... she dead, dead as hell

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
52K 1.5K 34
"you never forget to bring me flowers, do you?" please note that this story contains: gxg sexual activities suicide and mentions of it self-harm use...
143K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
3.7K 222 11
"I don't want to leave Willow-Vale... I feel safer here than I ever have before." In which Elle Williams is admitted to Willow-Vale psychiatric unit...