Adopted By Larry Stylinson

Oleh mybitchharold

Rose is only thirteen and was just put in an orphanage only a few months ago. She doesn't expect to get adopt... Lebih Banyak

Put Here Then Gave Away
Welcome Home
Not So Relaxing
I Can't Believe It
Meeting Simon
Talking...
Reaveal Yourself
Picnic's and Past's
LA Love
True Love In Walmart...
Thanks Harreh
What Happens In A Coffee Shop?
Dads, meet Austin
First, Second, and Third
Reunion
Hangout
Its All Your Fault Liam
SLEEPOVER!!!
Caution.
I Dont Want It
Tell Me Who
Okay, The Plan Is...RUN
My Sub Cuddle Buddy
Awkwardness and Period Problems
Your Scary When Your Angry
Checking It Out
First Day Jitters
Prep Overload
Studying Sadness
You Have To Deal With It
Were Going To The 'Mall'
I'm Sorry?
Hangover
He's Mine
Doctors Appointment
Back To School
I'm Getting A What?!
Decisions And Heart Brake
Early Release
Oh...Your Here
Speech
Valentine's Day Dinner
Heart Break Boy
--O
'Hitting' On You
Let's Go Out
Family Visit
Hanging With The Tomlinsons
Them

Taken Away

2.1K 74 4
Oleh mybitchharold

"What do you guys need?" I asks. The boys called me for some reason, but there not in the living room. In fact there not anywhere. "Guys?" I call once again. No answer.

"Louis, Harry, this isn't funny..." I trail. My feet pad over to the apartment door. I open it and look towards the elevator. 

Then all of a sudden a hand is covered over my mouth and the person drags me to the elevator. When they uncover my hand I crawl to the corner. I look up and see a tall male.

Then, everything went black.

-

"Yeah, I got her. No. Yeah, they went out so I went in and grabbed her. Ok. Bye," someone says. It was an American accent, so it wasn't Lou or Haz. I open my eyes and see a good looking lad with blue eyes and brown hair. I scream.

"Shut up!" He yells.

"W-Who are you! And w-where are my dads?!" I scream. He makes a face.

"You have gay parents?" He asks. I nod. The man laughs.

"Tell me where I am!" I say. He shakes his head. I huff and start kicking the car door, just to piss him off.

"Stop that," he says gripping the wheel tighter. I shake my head and kick harder. A sharp pain is formed on my cheek, a scream leaving my lips.

"That's what you get." The man huffs. Tears run out my eyes. "Aw, little Rosey is crying."

How does he know my name? I bring my knees to my chest and sob. The man laughs.

A good hour or so later he parked in abandon land, except a small house near the road. He pulls me out and drags me. I wince at his grip. When we reach the small house he knocks on the door.

"Come in!" A girly voice yells. He opens the door and takes me in.

"Go in the kitchen," he pushes me. I stumble, but regain balance.

Whoever I'm going to face, I hope she knows that I'm not going down with out a fight. I'm doing whatever I can to get back home.

-
Happy New Years to those that are already in 2015!!!

I have a few minutes left and its 2015. My New years resolution is to:

-Eat healthy
-Have a nice relationship
-Keep my room clean

What about you?

I hope your 2015 is better or just as good as 2014! In my opinion I hated 2014. So hopefully its better for me. Happy New Years!!

xx brunettewbu

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

kitty :: l.s Oleh xø

Fiksi Penggemar

52.2K 2.2K 9
louis' a kitty who doesn't know anything and harry is living alone. daddy!Harry princess!Louis (needs revision, sorry) cover by @larrystylinsonvevo...
5.2K 124 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
30.2K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...
301K 6.6K 30
Hannah, a 12 year old girl has been in a orphanage since she was 8. Her Mother died when she was only four years old from anemia.He father started to...