✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Eighty-Nine

3.4K 162 52
By Cold_jane10

Third Person

Y/N woke up feeling a little grumpy. It may be because of the lack of sleep but mainly because of the reason why she didn't get enough sleep. Even tho she's not in the mood, she gets off her bed and prepares as she has a schedule to attend.

It's an interview and she won't be alone, Sana and Jihyo will be going with her, which, for her is not the right time as she's still sulky about yesterday's happening.

As soon as she came out of the bathroom, Y/N sighed in distress which caught Tzuyu's attention.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," Y/N reply against her word. She sat in front of her desk as she let her damp hair down.

"You sure? You're not like this every morning. Where your charming goes?" Tzuyu asked teasingly making Y/N scoffed.

As she finished preparing, she went out of their room and Tzuyu followed too.

"Good morning Y/N." Momo greeted as she saw the younger.

"Where's Sana unnie?" Y/N asked.

"I think she's still in her room, also Jihyo unnie. Are you ready to leave?" Dahyun asked.

"Mhm, I'll just wait outside, bye unnies!" Y/N said leaving Dahyun, Momo, and Tzuyu confused.

As Y/N went out, she saw their manager waiting in their car. She greeted him and gets in the van as she waits for the two older.

"Feeling good today, Y/N?"

"Yes, oppa. How about you?"

"Fine too, a little bit busy, but all's well. Kris got some of my assignments. Do you feel like getting some coffee later?"

"Sure, I'm fine with that."

"Okay, we'll just do drive-thru then."

Y/N nodded as she decided to just be on her phone and catch up some happenings.

As Y/N open her phone, she saw a notification from her Instagram and as she checked it, she saw that Somi had posted pictures from yesterday and mentioned her and twice's official account.

'breakfast date with beautiful unnie <3 and cutie unnie :>'

Y/N liked the post and continued to scroll when the door of the car went open which made her jump.

"Y/N! Why didn't you wait for us?" Sana asked sounding upset.

Y/N just laughed as Jihyo and Sana entered the car. Sana sitting in the middle of Jihyo and Y/N.

"Ready girls?"

"Yup."

As they left the dorm, while in the car, Sana and Jihyo talk about Jihyo's day yesterday. Meanwhile, Y/N keep scrolling on her phone but she's actually listening to Jihyo and Sana.

"How about you, Y/N? Chaeyoung said you two went out and met Somi?"

Y/N finally moved her eyes away from her phone as she looked at Jihyo and tried to focus on what she's going to say rather than getting drown on her beautiful round eyes.

"Uhm... yeah, it was fun actually. We talked a lot, and ate a lot actually." Y/N lied.

"I saw Somi's post, are you the beautiful unnie she's referring to?" Sana asked teasingly as she looked at Y/N with a knowing gaze.

Tho Y/N didn't expect that coming, she immediately thought of bring it up just to see what would be the leader's reaction to it. But before she could use it as her bullet, Jihyo already used it against her.

"I'm pretty sure she is."

Y/N wasn't able to speak as if she felt a big lump stuck in her throat. Aside from that she also feels the blood rushing on her cheeks, as if anytime soon she'll get red.

"Oh, and you're going out three times already. Are you already dating?" Sana joked which was instantly turned down by Y/N.

"No, that's not it! We're just friends... we're just starting to get along too." Y/N said as she mumbled the last part.

"Oh no, she can't date anyone yet, Chaeyoung wouldn't let her," Jihyo said.

"Who knows, maybe Chaeyoung herself would be the bridge for Somi and Y/N," Sana said, this time she was not joking anymore.

Sana squeals as she keeps nudging the younger, as she ask if she has a crush on Somi.

"I didn't know you prefer younger, Y/N."

"No! We barely even talk yesterday!" Y/N huffed as she started to get annoyed.

Of course, this is not what she wanted to happen, she'd rather get teased by the leader than someone else.

"Eh? You said you talked a lot."

And that hit Y/N. She felt Jihyo's eyes on her, even tho Sana is also looking at her.

"I-I mean, we're just starting to get along. We're not that close yet." Y/N defended.

"Stop teasing her, Sana, didn't you know, she already has a crush on someone, I doubt if it's Somi." Jihyo butted in.

"Ohh, who could that be? But I'm still holding on to Somi and Y/N. You guys looked good on that picture, I'm pretty sure you'll get along in the future."

As they got to the studio where the guesting will be held, Y/N, Jihyo, and Sana went to their dressing room. Jihyo and Y/N are sitting at their table next to each other as they are getting styled.

As they are having small talk with the make-up artist, the one incharged on Y/N noticed something on her.

"Wow, I knew you are beautiful, but now that I see you closer, you're more than that."

Y/N smiled as she looked at the make-up artist in the mirror with bright eyes. Something that Jihyo didn't miss and made her smile too.

"Thank you."

"I won't be surprised if many idols will fall for you. You look kind and you're very beautiful."

"She is, we always tell her that." Jihyo butted in.

Y/N blushed a little which the make-up artist noticed and made him grin.

"And you know what more will make you even more beautiful?"

Y/N looked at the artist through his eyes which also caught the make-up artist's heart swell.

"Mhm?"

"To be with someone who will make you shine brighter than you can ever be. I kinda think you already knew them." The artist said and whispered the last sentence as he eyed Jihyo.

Y/N instantly caught it and it made her blush even more. What she didn't know, the sparks in her eyes that there others can see made her more adoring and beautiful.

And that's only because of one person.

"There you go, sweetheart, you look simple yet stunning."

__________

Your PoV

It was showtime, and I was a bit nervous. I'm still glad that Sana unnie is with us, her energy is keeping me positive about this interview.

I could easily go to Jihyo unnie, but for some reason until this morning, I felt guilty that I didn't talk to her yesterday.

It may be nothing for her, but for me, who's secretly into her, I can't help but to think that it's a big of a deal.

I wanted to curse and kick myself for acting stupid last night, and it completely ruin my morning. Not until when we arrived here and I hear those compliments from her as if she didn't mean it as a friend or sister, or just a person who appreciates someone's beauty.

I can't seem to see it as that, but more of it. Like she's saying it n purpose to make me Comeback to her, and here I am, crawling as if I already caved in and needed her once again.

Pathetic little me, I say.

It's like coming back to her after a long day. I didn't know it could be as crazy as this. It's supposed to be just admiration but I let myself fall for the thought that we'd be a good couple.

I guess it's pretty normal when you like someone... Is it?

"Good morning girls!"

We greeted the host of the show as we three sat down next to each other, with me in the middle.

I can see the camera already rolling as soon as they finished oriented us and telling us that they will be asking some questions which they already showed to our managers for permission.

That means all of the questions being asked will be approved by the managers.

The host started his opening line. She asked some questions about our preparation and we took turns answering them. I'm already used to it, I've been watching the unnies do it the past few days and as I also do it, I get to practice what I need to say.

Other than that, they asked about our favorite song, favorite part of preparation, and more about the Comeback thing. But as we did the other part of the interview where everything will get more serious and out of the workspace, I already think they will be asked a lot of questions me.

And I was right.

"So, Y/N have you met any kpop idols already? We know you've met Itzy, is there anyone else?"

"Oh, that, yes, I've already met Stray Kids sunbaenim, there are times we see each other in the building, especially before that I always go there for practice."

"Ah! Stray Kids! Are you close to any members of Stray Kids?"

"Yep, oh, Hyunjin Sunbaenim. We met by accident and then that's where it all started."

"How about outside the entertainment? Did you meet other kpop idols?"

"Somi sunbaenim, we met already three times. And we're starting to get each other known better."

As I continued to speak, I can feel Jihyo unnie and Sana unnie looking at me. I continued to answer as they also asked me if there are other idols I wish to be friends.

"Anyway, we'll be answering one of the fan's questions. They wanna know your ideal type of a person."

As the two older share their thoughts, Y/N just listen and nod. When her turn takes, she sighed deeply and realized she haven't got anything in her mind as she was busy listening to Jihyo's ideal type.

"Uhmm, I don't think I already know about it."

"Why not? I'm sure you can think of something."

Y/N sighed as she tilted her head as if thinking.

"How about a crush, a celebrity crush, or something?"

"I think she can't think of it because she already has something in her mind." Sana teased.

"Ohh! Is that why?"

"No, no, I just can't think of it right now. I'll text you once I think of any." Y/N joked making the host laugh.

"How about in the members, maybe you saw some traits that you like." The host asked making Y/N sigh again.

"Well, since you can't think of any and you are also the latest member, we wanna know, what are the kind of treatment you got from your older members? Maybe we can get an answer to your ideal type." The host said leaving the younger shaking her head.

Y/N smiled widely making the people around fall for her charm.

"Uhmm okay, they are the best member I have. They took care of me, tho they have different kinds of ways to show it-"

"What are those?" The host cut as he was excited to know it.

"Like Chaeyoung unnie, she's very close to me, and most of the time, she's strict and protective towards me. She's like an older sister more than a member or just a friend." Y/N said.

Sana and Jihyo smiled as their hearts were filled with joy hearing it from Y/N. Of course they are happy to know that Y/N feel that way rather than something negatively.

"Mina unnie is like a sister to me too, but she's a lot calmer than Chaeyoung unnie," Y/N said which made everyone laugh.

"Why, why?"

"She's like the mediator when Chaeyoung unnie and I became I little serious over some things..." Y/N said and chuckled.

"Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie look after me too, just like how they look after the other three members who are just a few years older than me."

"Momo unnie and Dahyun unnie are like my friends, they are playful and sometimes they love teasing me."

"Tzuyu unnie is my roommate, and we often look at each other too, especially with our needs, like before we sleep, we talk about some random stuff just to fall asleep" Y/N explained.

"How about Sana and Jihyo?"

Y/N looked at the two girls beside her as she thinks.

"Oh, they got the same energy both different... approach, I think. Sana unnie is more like... the sweetest unnie among everyone else. She's there for everyone after a long day, I kinda think her energy charges when she acts sweet and clings to us." Y/N said making the older blush and playfully push her.

"And Jihyo?"

Y/N felt the stare from the leader but she didn't there to look back, she's surely gonna end up blushing once their eyes lock together again.

"Uhmm..."

"What do you mean uhmm?" Jihyo playfully asked that causing panic in Y/N and making Sana laugh.

"Don't scare her, don't scare her." The host joked.

"But seriously, Jihyo is close to Y/N too after Chaeyoung," Sana revealed.

"How's Jihyo as an older member and leader?" the host asked.

"Look at me."

Y/N's neck automatically turned to Jihyo as the older has control over her, and before she could know it, it was too late to look away.

After a few seconds of having no answer, the host saw in Y/N's body language that she's meaning something. She cut Y/N by teasing the girl again.

"OK! I think we got the answer!" The host said.

Sana laughed so hard while Jihyo kept smiling as if she was clueless about what was happening. Meanwhile, the younger felt embarrassed that she ended up covering her face with her hands.

"Give her a chance, give her a chance!" Sana said.

"Okay, okay, let's give Y/N a chance. As soon as she stop blushing because she's been blushing before I even cut her. Look, please focus the camera on her!"

Jihyo started to laugh as she saw how messy the girl is right now. She had her hands cover her entire face but after a minute, she sets down.

"Are you done, Y/N?"

"Yeah, I just can't stop laughing, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, we love seeing you laugh, it makes us laugh too. You have that wonderful energy, you know?"

"Thank you, thank you."

"But let's go back, so, how Jihyo as a leader? You should give your statement, she'll get upset if you didn't say anything about her while you gave everyone else even they're not here."

Jihyo laughed as she shook her hand, saying that it was really okay.

"Uhm, Jihyo unnie is a very good leader-"

"Aside from that adjective what else?" The host continued to tease.

"No, she's really great. She checks on each of us every night, going to our rooms before she goes back to her room." Y/N said

"Aww, that's sweet."

"What?" Sana reacted that caught the host's attention.

"Sana's saying something, what is it, Sana-ssi?"

Jihyo looked at Sana as if she was trying to say something on the latter but the girl failed to see it.

"Nothing, I just wanna say Jihyo never went to our room."

"Let me explain-"

"Jihyo-ssi! Y/N said you're checking everyone's room, why did Sana say you didn't check theirs?" The host said as she cuts Jihyo.

"No, no, I check the younger member's room. Y/N just got confused."

"Oh, my bad." Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah, I only check Y/N and Tzuyu's room, then Dahyun and Chaeyoung as they are roommates. Mina is my roommate so after that, I go to our room to check if she's sleeping."

"Ahh, you didn't check the others' rooms, the older?"

"No, no.."

"That's unfair." Sana's side commented.

"Yeah, the other members will be sad to know this once they watched it. Or, Sana will just tell this to them once you got home."

"I will!"

"Maybe you should double-check too and ask if she also visits Dahyun and Chaeyoung-ssi's room every night." The host joked making Sana nod and laugh.

"I do!" Jihyo exclaimed

After more questions, the interview ended and they walk back to their dressing room. The host also followed them and congratulate them after thanking the girls. They took pictures and bid goodbye after.

Since that day, Y/N felt like she was back from a long trip to Jihyo. She missed her like crazy and even after not having a good night last night she definitely have a good day today. And ever since that day, Jihyo and Y/N became closer as they both laugh whenever they hear fans shipping them after seeing that interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.1K 20
As you can see po "Saida". Pinag samang Sana+Dahyun (TWICE). SPG po siya kagaya sa ginawa ko nung first pero enjoy in niyo kahit english😂 Bahala kay...
44.8K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
83.5K 2.7K 40
Having a biggest american singer as your best friend while you were travelling to America and then met the biggest kpop girl group in Korea? You sure...
10.3K 256 10
Pretty self-explanatory don't you think?