[OLD; DISCONTINUED] Acts of V...

By _got2beynika_

After a deadly poison attacks the world of Mars, the Guardians of the 7 Regions (Onika, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Abe... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Time
Chapter Two: Want
Chapter Three: Crystal
Chapter Four: Chaos, At The Spot
Chapter Five: Bang
Chapter Six: Love Her
Chapter Seven: To Live, Or To Not Live
Chapter Eight: Give Me What I Want, And This Will All Go Away
Chapter Nine: Before The Lights Turn Out
Chapter Ten: Us Against Them
Chapter Eleven: Killed And Saved
Chapter Twelve: All The Breaks [Part One]
Chapter Thirteen: All The Breaks [Part Two]
Chapter Fourteen: All The Breaks [Part Three]
Chapter Fifteen: The Break Of The Ice
Chapter Sixteen: The Plan
Chapter Seventeen: Fang Out
Chapter Nineteen: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide
Chapter Twenty: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-One: For The Love of Mars

Chapter Eighteen: The Fire and The Unnamed

406 47 75
By _got2beynika_

11:34AM
THE CENTER OF REGIONS
THE 7 GUARDIANS

The seven guardians walked in patches to The Center of Regions.

After the disagreement that took place, Kelly forced the group to take a vote.

It was a four over three: the group would be taking a trip to see the witch they call Lynn.

Beyoncé and Onika walked together, side by side now.

Onika kicked small pebbles, as Beyoncé looked forward. Onika turned to look up at the taller girl.

"Are you...scared?" Onika asked quietly.

Beyoncé stiffened at the sound of her voice, but quickly relaxed.

"No." She answered. "...what about you?" She asked after some time.

Onika shuffled on her feet, looking ahead at the clearing coming up. She knew it to be The Center of Regions.

"Yeah..." Onika answered with a sigh, looking down again.

Beyoncé looked over at her, quizzically.

"You are scared?" She asked Onika in slight shock.

Onika nodded her head, shaking away the embarrassment that came to her cheeks.

"Our people are dying, Bey. What if we go to Lynn and she knows nothing? We'll be back at the start. What if one of us becomes sick with Tranic? The future is so..." Onika trailed off, sniffling.

Tears quietly made their way down Onika's cheeks. Silence cascaded over the two.

Abel, who walked not far from the two, looked over at Onika. His ears perked up as he heard her sniffling.

Beyoncé stared at Onika for awhile, before reaching down to grab her hand.

Onika's head snapped up to look at Bey, but Beyoncé had already began looking ahead again.

Silence, again, overcame the two.

The future was dark and scary at the moment. No one had any idea what Tranic or the Shadow Clan was capable of.

That's what scared Onika the most.

"When you are not strong," Beyoncé began quietly, breaking the silence the engulfed them.

Beyoncé turned her head to the side, and looked down at the short girl who's hand she held tightly.

Onika looked up to meet her hazel orbs.

"I will protect you with all of my strength." She whispered.

Abel looked down, a smile pulling across his face.

~|||~
11:48AM
THE CENTER OF REGIONS
THE 7 GUARDIANS

Abel sat on a boulder.

Chris and Robyn threw rocks and pebbles to see who could throw the farthest.

Beyoncé and Onika sat in a leafy corner. Onika sat in Beyoncé's lap, facing her chest. She fiddled with the hood of Beyoncé's orange hoodie.

Kelly paced the crystal-covered grounds of The Center of Regions.

Cardi sat on the ground, her hands fidgeting with each other.

Everyone was on edge.

Finally, Abel snapped.

Getting up from his seat on the boulder; his hand quickly turned to steel, and he smashed his fist into the rock.

Small pebbles and big chunks flew in all directions.

"Abel?!" Onika screamed, lifting up from her place from Beyoncé's lap.

A chunk of rock came hurdling toward Beyoncé, she quickly rolled out of the way, however.

The rock smashed into a tree behind her, knocking shiny crystals out of place, and onto the ground.

"I don't get it! Enchantress always shows up! Where is she?!" Abel yelled, throwing his hands through his hair.

"I think you're overreacting. Maybe she's late-" Kelly started, making strides towards him.

Cardi shook her head, standing up.

"No, he's right. Enchantress is never late. She should fucking be here." Cardi spoke, dusting her hands off.

By now, everyone had stood.

Onika's hands trembled, as she swiped her red hair from her face.

Beyoncé reached over, and clasped her hands around Onika's.

"Your hands...are ice cold." She spoke to Onika, shortly.

A blazing fire erupted within the honey orbs of Beyoncé. Soon, that fire spread down to her hands.

Screaming, Onika backed away from her touch quickly, patting her hands on the surface of her red clothes.

A short yelp came from Beyoncé, yet it was quickly ended as Chris came hurdling towards her.

Crashing into each other, they landed on the hard ground, tumbling around.

"Get off of me!" Beyoncé shouted, thrashing her fiery hands away from Chris.

"Stop, drop, and roll!" Chris shouted back, hurrying to take off his black jacket.

He fumbled to get on top of Beyoncé, and when he did, he threw his jacket over the top half of her body.

Now straddling Beyoncé's lap, he hurried to turn her over so she could roll.

"You're squishing my insides! Get off of me you big bodied bitch-!" Beyoncé's muffled voice yelled.

Cardi and Robyn were sent into fits of laughter.

"Now, this, this can take my mind off of things. This some fucking shit!" Cardi laughed.

Onika stood off to the side, shaking, in panic and shock. She rubbed her heated hands on her clothes, while flapping them in the air as well.

By now, Chris' jacket was greatly burned. Abel shook his head, grabbing the collar of Chris.

"Move, dingleberry." He scolded, yanking Chris off of Beyoncé, and throwing him to the side.

"Orange juice, calm down! You're making it worse for yourself!" Abel scolded Beyoncé now, like a father.

Chris skidded into the dirt, rolled, and landed into a tree, where crystals fell on top of his dirt covered body.

Kelly began to make her way towards Beyoncé, who still struggled to stop her fire, and get the burned jacket off of her.

Onika, on the other hand, moved as far away as possible from Beyoncé. It felt like she was heating up from the inside. Soon, a trickle of blood began to drip-drop from her left nostril.

Reaching up to touch her nose, a searing pain came to her the moment she touched her skin. Yelping, she blew on her hands.

Robyn and Cardi, both calming their laughs, now noticed that they had moved closer to each other. Much closer.

Robyn's thick thigh rest on top of Cardi's legs, while her hand clutched at Cardi's left arm.

A small smile formed on the face of Robyn, who was too innocent and unknowing to notice Cardi's stare and blush.

Cardi cleared her throat, abruptly ending the close encounter.

"We uh...we- we should help." She struggled to formulate a sentence, as she stared into the greenish orbs that bounced from her face, to her legs.

Robyn's small smile died down to a slight frown, as she gazed over at the scene Beyoncé, Abel, Chris, and now Kelly was causing.

"I think there's enough ruckus over there. It's already pretty problematic-" Robyn began, rubbing her hands down her yellow sunshine dress.

Cardi smoothed her own sweat-covered hands down on the ground, looking down at her lap that still held Robyn's thigh.

Suddenly, she plopped up from the ground, shaking her head.

"Well, I don't think so." She spoke, her voice unemotional.

Robyn's frown turned deep.

"Did I do something wrong?" She spoke, sadness slightly overcoming her voice.

Cardi shook her head again, tears brimming up within her eyes. Blinking so they would go unnoticed, she smiled.

"Forget about it. I just want to help."

|||

Ahem, my apologies for this update taking so long to come out. I've been going through quite a bit. That, combined with me not wanting to post absolute crap with no good feelings behind it, caused a major snag in my writing.

However, I'm back now. So, questions!

Um- Cardi and Robyn?

Beyoncé's fire hands, and eyes? Could it be a new power due to Onika?

Speaking of Onika, what do you think happened?

How are we feeling about Abel?

Where is Enchantress?

Other questions, comments, concerns?

Hope you enjoyed♡

-bxll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
5.6K 194 24
Read to find out !!
203K 10.5K 30
Beyoncé Knowles can't believe her annoyingly perfect personal assistant has actually resigned from her cushy, highly paid position, and she intends...
6.8K 462 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝...