Everything Happens For A Reas...

By kamali98

************* Arjun slapped Kamiya as everyone is looking at them with shock. All this while arjun is appalle... More

Kamiya's Intro
Arjun's Intro
First Eye Contact
Marriage
Slap
Wedding Night
Divorce
Caught
First Hug
Doubt
Shocked
I Love You
Couple
Broken
Next Step
Puzzle
Imperfect
Unexpected Kiss
Kiss and Pregnant
Choose
What?
Will You Marry Me?
Marriage
Accident
Vermilion
Love
So what?
Love and Tears
Sister?
Revelation
No, I can't be
Is It True?
Yes, It is
Note
Mother and Son are dead
Varshu, My wifey
Trust
Empathy
Yes, you disgust me
All Emotions At Once
The Best Day
Rollercoaster
Happiness
Surprise
Birthday
Sneak Peak
Couple Goals
Epilogue

Argument

2.5K 127 19
By kamali98

Kamiya's Pov

When I am watching TV with Dharani, I got a call from Varsha. So, I excused myself and came to the room.

I attended the call, "Hi d,"

"Hi, Madam. What are you doing?" I heard Ishu's voice.

"Is it a conference call? Ishu," I asked.

"No Idiot, She is in my place. Did you forget that we are coming there tomorrow?" Varsha yelled.

"No Baby, but your bus timing is at 11:00 pm right. Now it's just 8:30 pm. So, I thought like that," I explained.

"Yeah, We got everything ready now itself as we are excited to meet you. But you don't even have the courtesy to call us," Varsha scolded me.

" It's not like that, Varshu. I thought to call you guys after dinner, but you guys called me before," I stated.

"It's ok, Varshu. Leave her or else she will cry in a few minutes," Ishu supported me.

"Yes, Varshu. Please," I requested.

"Ok. Ok. Then how was the Pooja?" Varsha asked.

I started to blush at her question, "What happened? Kami," Ishu asked.

" That..... that..... I.... he" Varsha cuts me off," What I......you? Spill it out already,"

Then, I told them everything with a lot of stuttering and there is the pin-drop silence on the other side.

After some time," Is it my Kami? Who initiated the hug herself?" Ishu exclaimed.

"Ishu, you didn't notice that she felt secure in his arms. Oh my god, I want to look at her face now itself. Are you blushing now?" Varsha teased.

" No, I am not," I pouted with a blush.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," They both sounded at the same time with a giggle.

"Please," I whined.

"Ok. Ok. Cool down. He is your husband, so you can hug him or do more than that," Varsha started again and I blushed more. And also I don't know what to reply.

" But why did you ask him that? Idiot. Seriously, you are such a mood spoiler," Ishu asked.

"What did I ask? I just asked 'are you a virgin?'. You are exaggerating it like I asked 'are you gay?'. I did not right," I uttered.

"If we leave you like this then you will do that also," Ishu told.

"Actually, what she is trying to say is that this is a private question which you can ask after you got close to him. Ok. Give him some space, Kami. First of all, try to speak with him to understand him. Ok," Varsha explained.

"Ok," I told them.

" Hey, you are not misunderstanding me right," Ishu asked.

" No, Ishu. I love you so much. Whatever you say that will be good for me," I smiled.

"Ok. Ok. You guys can continue your love tomorrow. Kamiya, we will wake you up tomorrow when we are nearby. So, keep your mobile with you when you sleep," Varsha said sternly.

I know, Varsha is mad at me as I didn't say 'I love you' to her.

" Baby, you know right. I love you so much," I told Varsha.

"I know. I know. I too love you," Vasha smiled.

At the same time, I heard the door opening sound and turned. Arjun came inside the room.

" Ok. I will text you guys, Bye," I mumbled and cut the call.

Arjun kept the bag on the dressing table. Then he took out his night suit and went inside the washroom.

Something is wrong with him because he didn't give me a single glance today like he doesn't want to face me. I will speak with him after he got fresh up.

I texted in our watsapp group that Arjun came and I can't able to speak with them comfortably with his presence. So, I disconnected the call.

They replied like they have guessed it already. After that, I texted them that 'who is going to drop them at the bus stop' and I got a reply from Varshu that Varsha's dad is going to drop them.

Then, I texted them to ping me once they boarded the bus safely and they replied 'Ok' with the kissing smiley.

************************

Arjun's Pov

I was very shocked when I heard her, those words pierced my heart. I entered the room and came in the restroom with my necessary thing without facing her as I need some alone time to clear my mind. After that words I didn't hear her voice, It's like she is murmuring.

I noticed that she have disconnected the call when I came. But why?

She told me that she doesn't have any past relationship. Then why she said 'Baby I love you' to somebody. It's really frustrating my God.

Is she love someone? No. No, It can't be. My Kamiya is not like that. Then what can it be? To whom she spoke? It fucks my mind a lot.

I came out while thinking all this. Suddenly I heard her fake throat-clearing sound. I ignored her as I am not in the right mind to speak with her.

"Arjun" She called me and I ignored her again.

"Arjun" She yelled.

"What?" I scowled.

" What's wrong? Why are you looking disturbed today?" She asked.

Why does she care when she is the reason for all this.

" Why do you care?" I annoyed.

After some time, "That's not important now. Answer my question first," She replied.

"Why do you think that I will answer your question? Like I said in the evening, It's none of your business," I uttered.

"You are my husband. I have a right to know. You have to answer my question," She smirked.

Immediately, I pushed her on the bed to make her lay completely and I hovered over her. Now our position is like she is lying on the bed with her legs flowing down as mine, but there is some distance between as I am supporting my palms on the bed.

"What are you thinking? Why are you fucking confusing me so much? What do you want from this relationship?" I asked her while looking at her eyes as I want to read her eyes. She is also staring at me without blinking, but I know she is trying to hide her nervousness behind her bold look.

" Why..why are you asking me this suddenly?" she stuttered.

"You are confusing me so much. Sometimes you look like you want to get rid of this relationship, but sometimes you look like you want to give a chance to this relationship. And now you are saying 'I love you' to some fucking fucking.." She cuts me off, "Stop cursing,"

"Oh, now you can't able to digest a bad word against that person. What a wife, I got?" I sarcastically laughed.

"Stop it, Arjun," She tried to push me off her, but I don't budge.

"If you want to ask something then you have to ask me. But here you are accusing me that I am cheating on you. You disgust me, Arjun. Get off me," She glared.

"Then to whom you are speaking?" I asked curiously.

"As you said before, It's none of your business," She smirked.

" You're everything are my fucking business. Understand. This thing which you have worn shows that you are mine," I told her while touching the sacred thread on her neck.

"I am not the property to own, Arjun. You are not in your right mind," She spoke.

"That's not an answer to my question," I stated.

"This is just a thing Arjun which shows everybody that you are my husband. If you really want to be my husband in every sense, then you have to earn it. Now, I am not answerable to you. I know myself. I know that I am not cheating you, but I won't explain myself, Arjun," She seethed.

Since I am thinking about her words deeply, I loosened my hold. So, she pushed me and got up. I caught hold of her wrist and pushed her again, now her eyes are stung with the tears.

At that time only, I have realized my own reactions. My God, I would have asked her calmly. Nevertheless, I hurt her. I know my Kamiya won't cheat me. Why can't I able to control my anger? You are such an idiot Arjun?

"Ok. I am sorry. I trust you. Please don't cry," I consoled her.

" I don't need your sorry and especially I don't care that you trust me or not. Don't talk to me. Get off me now," She pushed me and I let her.

"I was speaking with my friends when you came inside. Don't be surprised. I told you this to make you feel guilty," She said furiously and left the room.

I slapped myself. Today, because of my foolishness, I made her cry.

Ok, Arjun. Give her some space. Then you can console her and ask sorry. Yes, I told myself.

*************************

Author's Pov

After their argument, Arjun is scolding himself in his room and Kamiya is cooling herself in the backside garden.

After some time, Kamiya heard a calling bell sound. She prepared herself to look strong and went on to open the door.

When she came inside the hall to open the door, but Arjun opened it already.

The elders came inside with a smiling face and got seated on the sofa. Kamiya went and came back with the water. She served them all except Arjun.

Arjun asked Prakash, "What happened Appa?"

"Everything is good, nothing to worry about. Your horoscopes are matched perfectly," Prakash smiled.

'Good Timing' Arjun thought and smiled sarcastically at himself.

" And Kamiya, you know what? The astrologer told us that you guys will face many hardships, but you guys won't leave each other," Manogar said very happily and Kamiya smiled at her father sadly.

Sumathi noticed their reaction, but let it go as she doesn't want to intersect in their relationship. She thought that they have to correct their relationship.

After some time, they all arrived at the dinner table. Kamiya and Dharani served them all as they had their dinner earlier while watching TV.

"Kamiya, Varsha and Ishu are coming tomorrow right," Manogar asked.

" Yes Daddy," Kamiya replied.

"Then, you will have to pick them up tomorrow, Kamiya. They are coming because you asked them to. So, you need to take care of everything which they need. Did you arrange everything for them?" Sumathi asked Kamiya.

Meanwhile, Arjun is giving a glance at the Kamiya from time to time.

" All done, Amma. I told you right. That I have bought the necessary things and kept it in their apartment. We will arrange it tomorrow," I said.

" And don't worry they are going to stay safe as Karthick also staying in that apartment only," Ramya told Sumathi.

"That's why Karthick anna chose that apartment when I asked him to help me in this," Kamiya told.

"Karthick has been always like this. Very helpful," Prakash smiled.

"They can't able to prepare food tomorrow itself. So, ask them to have it here till they are arranging everything. Then, they can come whenever they want. They are our guests, so we need to take care of them," Amirtha told to Kamiya.

"Ok Patti," She smiled.

Meanwhile, Arjun doesn't like that Kamiya asked for help from Karthick, but he kept a blank face. It's not like he is doubting Karthick, but he wants her to ask him everything. And also he knows that will not happen soon.

Everyone completed their dinner and went to their room. Kamiya also came inside the room after helping Ramya and Sumathi in the kitchen.

Kamiya ignored Arjun who is looking at her. She arranged the floor bed and kept the alarm in the phone as she doesn't want her friends to wait at the bus stop because of her.

At that same time, she got the text from Ishu that they boarded the bus safely. She texted them back, then she lay on the bed and tried to close the eyes.

At that time, Arjun told her while he is lying on the bed facing her, "You would have asked me to help instead of Karthick,"

" Yes, I would have, If you wouldn't have ignored me," She replied arrogantly and slept turning to the other side as she doesn't want to face him now.

Arjun thought that he needs to work more to convince her, then he also slept facing her.

********************

In the Morning

Author's Pov

Kamiya woke up hearing the alarm sound and noticed Arjun is sleeping on the bed. This is the first time she is seeing him sleeping as he always woke up before her.

Even she is mad at him, but she can't able to control her small smile as he is sleeping like a baby. Then, she checked the time in the mobile and It shows 5:45 am.

She did her routine. Then she got ready in a simple blue flower printed top and blue leggings. She braids her hair and put lip gloss alone. That's all, she is ready.

Now the time is 6:45 am. Arjun got inside the washroom when she came out. She called Varsha and asked her where they are now. Varsha replied that they will arrive in 45 minutes by looking at google maps.

After 15 minutes, She started at 7:00 am in the car and reached the bus stop at 7: 25 am. Meanwhile, she is continuously thinking about Arjun and their relationship. At the same time, she got the call from Varsha that they have reached.

Kamiya got down from the car and searched them. After she located them, she hugged both of them with a big smile.

Varsha is 5'2' and Ishu is 5'0'. They are also dusky beauty like Kamiya. After they have greeted each other, they all settled in the car and Kamiya started the car.

" You are looking happy, but something is not right with you, Kamiya. Your eyes are looking dull. What happened?" Varsha asked after noticing Kamiya's face.

" It's nothing da. Maybe, I woke up early right.... Yeah, that may be the reason," She replied while driving.

"We know you, Kamiya. We are not fools. Ok. So, Spill it out," Ishu stated.

Kamiya thought for some time and told" Maybe divorce will be the best option as Arjun said,"

One tear dropped from her eyes.

---------------------------------------------

How is it?............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
331K 28.5K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
119K 4.8K 57
I looked at the man I was told to marry in a few days and I could feel my heart beating erraticaly. He looked at me too but gave a deep frown and mum...
5.8K 968 29
Her life is miserable. She realizes the reason behind her miserable life in her late teens and decides to avenge her enemy for the torments she had g...