Son Of The Magus Of Flowers D...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

As the son of the Mage of Flowers, Merlin. Y/n was raised in Avalon by his father until he hit the age where... More

Bio
Chapter 0: The Magus and An Elf
Chapter 1: Mage Of Flowers
Chapter 2: Red Haired Beauty
Chapter 3: Meeting The Family
Chapter 4: The Smuggest Magus
Chapter 6: Friends
Chapter 7: Yuuma
Chapter 8: This.. is an Interesting Situation
Chapter 9: We're Friends Aren't We?
Chapter 10: A Dilemma
Chapter 11: Return Of The Dick Wizard.. With a V E N G A N C E
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: I'M DROWNING!!!
Chapter 14: The Dick Wizard Strikes Back, the REAL Return

Chapter 5: The Master Troll Is Back

13.5K 282 125
By TheAnimeManofYeet

My go-to caster so far. Also pre ordered her figure since I absolutely love her. I didn't care much for her until I accidentally rolled for her in LB 1 and got her. But ever since then, she's been a waifu of mine :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of a room as I hear Issei scream out.

Issei: "Y/nnnn!!!"

Rias: "It's time for your punishment Issei!!"

Issei: "Noooo!!!"

I told Rias and the rest what happened yesterday with a sprinkle of lies on top. She asked me for a favor in exchange for some alone time with Sona so I obliged.

Y/n: "I think my job here is done. I shall now go to my date"

I happily walk towards the exit as I see a bolt of lightning fly my way. I smile as it goes right through me. The figure is startled as it stands up.

??: "Did I hit him?!"

Y/n: "Nope"

I drop down behind it and grab it by the hood and slam it down.

Y/n: "Oh my? A woman I see"

Y/n: "That was a bit of a cheap shot don't you think? I'm not usually violent with women. I'm sorry about that"

I lift her up as she jumps back.

??: "The hell's wrong with you?! I almost killed you and you are trying to be nice to me?!"

Y/n: "I love all women and I'm also a pretty nice guy. Also, that little trick wouldn't of killed me so you're fine.. in both ways if I may say"

She was puzzled as she pulled another spear.

Y/n: "Woah woah woah. Easy there. No need to fight. How about introductions, I'm Y/n"

??: "And I'm going to kill you!!"

She flings it at me as I dodge it.

Y/n: "*sighs* Why does everyone want to kill me on the first meeting?.. Can talk this out?"

??: "No!!"

Y/n: "I guess you leave me no choice"

I tap my staff on the ground as I disappear.

??: "What?!"

Y/n: "Ex!!!"

She turned around to see I was wielding my Excalibur over my head.

??: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Gotcha"

I put my arms around her waist from behind.

??: "What?!"

I shoot my hands towards hers and hold her in a armlock position. I bend her over a bench and restrain her.

Y/n: "Now, how about we start over shall me?"

She tried everything but couldn't move.

??: "Let me go!!"

Y/n: "I don't know if I should.. buuuut If you give me your name-"

Raynare: "Fine!! I'm Raynare!! Can you let me go?!"

Y/n: "Hm? Maybe"

Raynare: "What?! You asked me for my name in exchange to being released"

Y/n: "I would but you would try to kill me"

Raynare: "AAAAHHH!!! Let me go!!"

She begins to shake around as I hold her in place. I laugh a little at her struggle as she finally stops.

Y/n: "Are you done?"

Raynare: ".. Yes"

Y/n: "Good. Now we can stop this whole fighting nonsense. I'm not a violent man after all"

Raynare: "Whatever.. could you atleast get off me.. you're poking my ass with it"

I look down and I raise my eyebrows.

Y/n: "I see, this is an interesting situation. I haven't had anyone do that to me in a while since accidentally walking in on Saber that one time"

Raynare: "I don't need to hear about it, just move it so it doesn't- Gya!!"

She let out a little scream as she fell down onto the bench with no energy. She had a few tears on the corners of her eyes.

Y/n: "What?!"

Raynare: "Not there"

She had a blush and was quivering as it looked like I had moved wrongly. I look down and saw my little big friend had wandered into an unknown paradise.

Y/n: "Sorry, I got no control over it"

Raynare: "Damn you!! You could of taken my virginity you idiot!!"

It was pressing down onto it but had not dug too deep.

Y/n: "With the way you're dressed and the way you act, I would of thought you had lost it ages ago"

Raynare: "Fuck you!!"

Y/n: "Naughty mouth I see. Well I'm letting go of you then"

I slowly begin to release her and get off her. Once we've given each other enough space, I sit down in the bench I nearly took her V card. I tap next to it as she sits down next to me with a disgusted face.

Y/n: "Now, how about we start from the top? Hi, I'm Y/n"

I extend my hand towards her. She looks at it and glares at me but ultimately extends it and shakes it.

Raynare: "Raynare"

Y/n: "Okay, now tell me. Why are you out to kill me?"

Raynare: "Because you're a devil aren't you? The amount of power you possess could easily wipe us out if you ever went berserk"

Y/n: "That wouldn't happen. I'm not a devil either just to let you know"

Raynare: "I saw you with the Gremory and Sitri. I know who they are"

Y/n: "I'm not a devil, believe me"

I say with a smile while patting her head.

Raynare: "S-Stop!! Knock it off!!"

She tries to push my hand off but i continue.

Y/n: "Anyways, how about a deal?"

Raynare: "A deal? What's the catch?"

Y/n: "No catch. A simple deal that would make both of us happy"

Raynare: ".. I'll hear you out"

Y/n: "I promise I won't attack you or anything of that sort in exchange for something I want from you"

Raynare looks at my with caution as she nods.

Raynare: "What do you want from me? Sex? Servitude? What is it?"

I extend my hand towards her once again.

Y/n: "None of that, I have someone I'm chasing right now. What I want is a friendship"

Raynare: "Ha?! A friendship?!"

Y/n: "Yep"

Raynare: "With me? The person that literally just tried to kill you a few minutes ago"

Y/n: "Yep"

Raynare: "Are you insane?! Why would you waste it on something so stupid?!"

Y/n: "Do you want to make the deal or not? My hands getting heavy"

She looks at me in confusion. I still have my hand out with the same smile as I wait for her response.

Raynare: "...*sighs* Whatever. If that keeps you from being my enemy then so be it"

She shakes my hand before growing wings on her back. She looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

Raynare: "You're a weird one you know that?"

Y/n: "Maybe, but I don't really care"

She turns back around while shaking her head and flies away.

Y/n: "Now, back to my date"

I walk back inside as the door opens up with Issei rubbing his butt.

Y/n: "Had fun?"

Issei: "My ass hurts what do you think?"

Y/n: "Hey, it was your punishment for asking me to do that"

Issei: "Whatever, just turn me back into a dude and them-"

Rias: "Issei~"

Issei: "GET RID OF THEIR DICKS!! RETURN THEM TO NORMAL!!"

Y/n: "Okay"

I tap my staff once again as everything goes back to normal.

Rias: "Aw, and here I was having fun"

Akeno: "Me too"

Issei: "I wasn't"

Y/n: "I guess my work here is done. I shall head towards my date which I'm probably already late for"

Rias: "What took you so long?! Didn't you leave earlier?"

Y/n: "I got caught up in some rather... interesting situations just now"

Rias: "Whatever, just go already. I know she doesn't like people being late"

Y/n: "I'll be off then"

I wave them off as head towards the location Rias set up for me and Sona. A few minutes of walking and I finally arrive to see an angry Sona waiting.

Sona: "You're late and why did Rias send me dressed like this?!"

I clap my hands together and take a bow.

Y/n: "Thank you Rias. Truly, thank you"

She picks me off the ground and pulls me inside the restaurant. We were seated in a very good spot.

Y/n: "By the window? Rias knows how to set the mood"

Sona: "Can we just finish this little dinner so I can go home. I have a lot of stuff to do"

Y/n: "Come on Sona, relax a bit. This is meant to help you take a break from all that work you do"

Sona: "I get it but it wasn't necessary. I can take care of myself-"

Y/n: "And that's something I love about you. But, that doesn't mean you are invincible in the art of working. Eventually, you'll grow tired and be all mummified and sleeping during class which isn't like you. What I'm trying to say is I care about your wellbeing.. I know you probably think  you can take care of things but others worry"

She looks down the menu as do I.

Y/n: "You need to start taking breaks you hear me? Or else, these little dates of ours might be happening a lot more"

Sona: ".. Fine. I'll start taking more breaks"

Y/n: "Wow that hurts to listen to even though it's a good thing"

Sona: ".. We can continue these little lunches too.."

I smile while covering it with the menu. Little did I know she was doing the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.8K 29
(Y/N) Leviathan is the son of the original devil king leviathan and an otherworldly angel his family hates him for his half blood. One day he meets a...
15.5K 646 17
'No young women or no matter how great can know her destiny she cannot glimpse her past in the great story like all other she must live and learn an...
51K 744 21
y/n Phenex was born into the esteemed Phenex family as the younger brother to Riser. But, having been born due to an affair between his father and a...
24.3K 656 49
We all know the story of Kirei Kotomine as well as Gilgamesh but what if this time around.Much like Kiritsugu,Gilgamesh found a child and choose to t...