✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Eighty-Seven

3.3K 162 18
By Cold_jane10

Third Person

As soon as the girls got home, they decided to do a live as they already miss their fans even after seeing them at the music show. They also set their food as everyone suggested. They all deserve it, to celebrate a new success and more to come.

Y/N on the other hand still feels the adrenaline she felt while performing. It's something she'll probably have till she falls asleep, but until now, she's fine to hold it.

"Y/N, why don't you read some comments, fans want to hear your voice," Jihyo suggested.

Y/N sat on the floor as she scooted in front of the iPad as read the comments on the side.

"It's so fast." Y/N chuckled as she try to read what only she can read.

"Please post pictures on your Instagram." Y/N read.

"Your last post was a month ago," Chaeyoung said which made Y/N turn to look at Chaeyoung.

"Oh, that's right."

"Didn't you take lots of pictures on the set?" Dahyun asked.

"Pictures of..."Momo said as she looked at Dahyun meaningfully. As their eyes met, a playful grin grew on her lips.

"You should post it, Y/N," Jihyo said.

"I think she didn't take much of her pictures. She's busy taking the other girls' pictures." Mina said.

Dahyun and Momo grinned as they squeal. Their eyes are bouncing off to Y/N and Jihyo as if they know something the two didn't.

"We'll post Y/N's pictures on set, we took some," Jeongyeon said.

Y/N just smiled as she looked at the screen again to read the comments.

"How did you prepare for the comeback... Oh, you mean us?"

"They're asking you, we'll just sit here and watch you," Nayeon said making the others agree.

"But I don't want that." Y/N chuckled awkwardly.

"Answer them, what did you do?" Jihyo asked.

"I attended practices. It was almost every day, I only had Sundays off, but it was fun."

"Go on, what else."

"Uhm... Well, I've been meaning to share this, the one when I went out with Itzy sunbaenim." Y/N said as she looked at Jihyo as if she were asking permission.

The older nodded with a smile as she watched Y/N look at the camera again. As Y/N is sharing her experiences before the comeback preparation, the girls can't help but watch her with sparks in her eyes and a big smile.

It is as if they are watching a newborn, they react whenever Y/N does some little actions while she tells her story. Making them all laugh out their stomachs, and giggling ear-to-ear.

That moment was caught by the fans and they all knew how genuine and happy the older members are as they listen to their youngest member.

"Yeji and I took some photos too last time, she asked me when will I post it." Y/N giggled.

"I always see Y/N on her phone, sure she has many pictures but she doesn't share them," Chaeyoung said.

"No, it's not like that. I just forget it sometimes."

"But I saw you checking it last time."

"Oh, because I find it cute." Y/N chuckled.

"You two are close then," Jihyo said.

"Yep, and also the other girls. They are so sweet to me, one-time Yeji and Ryujin helped me with one of my practice, it was unforgettable."

The other members continued to ask more about Y/N's experience even after Y/N already told them about it.

"You didn't tell us Yeji asked you out!"

"I did, I told Chaeyoung unnie. And we are with the other girls, I think that's where... people thought I'll be debuting with them."

"Oh, yeah, I remember now," Chaeyoung said making the others whine.

"But I get to know them very well, Yeji is such a great leader, no wonder why the girls follow her."

"How about me?" Jihyo asked which made Y/N turn.

The other girls were also caught by it, tho they knew it was just purely a joke, still, they didn't think Jihyo would be brought it up.

"Of course, you too!" Y/N said.

"Someone asked who would you choose, Jihyo or Yeji," Momo said making the others laugh. Nayeon smack her but the latter remained unbothered.

"There's nothing like that, unnie!" Y/N said as she focused on the screen.

"There is! I saw it from here!"

"Yeji's watching, come on." Jihyo teased making the others laugh more.

"Yeah, yeah, Yeji texted me, she said you should answer it," Jeongyeon said.

"Of course, I choose our leader," Y/N said making Jihyo smile bigger.

"Why, why, why?"

"What do you mean why?" Jihyo said to Tzuyu as if she got offended.

"Yeji will be upset." Tzuyu continued.

"She'll understand." Y/N chuckled.

"Read other comments, Y/N," Chaeyoung said to change the topic.

The time passed but and the girls decided to end the Live. They also decided to end the day as they will be having more schedules for tomorrow and what they need is energy to help them throughout the day.

As everyone is already in their room, down with their usual routine, and ready to head to their bed to fall asleep, Y/N is still wide awake.

Surprisingly, the feeling she got from performing on stage is still within her. She expected to set down once she already slips on her bed and feel the comfort of her blanket. But that wasn't the deal.

Y/N looked at Tzuyu who was already sleeping by now. She carefully left her bedroom with her phone as she hurried at the kitchen silently.

She figured out that maybe if she'll stay up for a little while, it'll help her to fall asleep. She opened her phone and scrolled through it. Just like before, she's been trying to stop herself from reading the comments on the internet.

But she got a very good feeling today, and she thinks all's well now. And she was right, praise and warm love from the people who know she sees as her fans. It's still different that she read it by herself and not just hear it from someone.

Y/N can't help the tugging of her lips into a smile. The sparks in her eyes as she reads the comments through their performance are very visible even after only having her phone as the light in that very room.

She was caught up, reading how fans adored her, it's like another feeling of love, if it needed to be described. If only it can be always as happy and fulfilling as this every day.

As Y/N continued to run her eyes through the comments that she was reading on her phone, she didn't hear the footsteps that were coming towards the room. It was only a matter of time before the person owned that sounds of footsteps showed up and saw Y/N at the kitchen.

Y/N jumped in surprise as the kitchen light turned on. Before she asked herself on how the light turned on, she saw another person standing at the doorway looked surprised.

"Geez, unnie, you scared me!" Y/N said as she put her hand on her chest as she saw who is it.

"Scared you? What are you doing here at this time, anyway? It's late, and we have schedules early in the morning."

Y/N sighed as she watched Jihyo walk behind her to get some water. Her question on why the older is up that time, faded and all she could think about is how she'll tell the leader why she's up at that time.

"I can't sleep unnie, I decided to get up and spend some time out of my bed."

"What are you doing in there?" Jihyo asked as she sat next to the younger.

"Reading... But I think it keeps me awake more."

"Is it about the performance?"

"Yeah, still feel ecstatic until now. I don't think I can sleep."

Jihyo smiled as she knows that feeling somehow. She tried to think of a way to help the younger, but of course, Y/N doesn't know it. She was caught on something else, something Jihyo didn't know about too.

"You wanna go out for some walk?"

"Right now? But, you said we have to get up early."

"Yeah, but you said you can't sleep."

"Aren't you too tired for that? I think I could try some other way to fall asleep, I'll just stay here till tiredness strikes me." Y/N said.

"It's fine, I do it sometimes too. And now that I am awake, I don't think I can go back to bed sooner."

Y/N didn't argue more, she knows she want it anyway. Aside from that it will help her, also she looks forward to having a long time with the leader.

"Okay, If that's what you want." Y/N nodded.

"Get your jacket, I'll just get my phone."

Y/N nodded as she excitedly hurried upstairs to her room. She still prevented to make any sound that will wake the other girls, especially her roommate. She grabbed her jacket and get her wallet just in case.

As she went down, she saw Jihyo already there, wearing her hoodie and cap, with her phone and keys in her hand.

"Let's go?"

"Yup!" Y/N excitedly said.

They went out of the dorm quietly but Jihyo stopped as she thought of something else.

"Actually, let's not walk, I have a better idea."

Tho Y/N's excitement faded as she heard they won't do the walk anymore, as she heard that Jihyo have other better plans, her smile went bigger as she anticipate what idea is running in the leader's mind.

Jihyo played with her keys as she walk to her car, opening it for the younger.

"Get in, Y/N, we're going somewhere else and you'll gonna like it there."

Y/N didn't need to reply for Jihyo to know she was excited about it. The younger gladly hopped in the car. As Jihyo went to the other seat, she told Y/N to buckle up before she started the car.

Jihyo pulled the car on the driveway then she drive away from their dorm. Y/N didn't ask where they are heading, both have excited smiles on their lips as if both of them are thrilled with unplan night out.

After just a few minutes, they stopped at the park. The older took her seatbelt on before she left the car. Y/N did the same, when Jihyo opened the door for her, she thanked the leader and gave her her warmest smile.

Jihyo felt it. Even the sparks in her eyes since they left the dorm, it's like it's been there forever.

"Let's go, we're not there yet." Jihyo said as she grab something in her car and locked it again. She went to grab Y/N's hand as she leads the younger to the spot she was talking about.

After some walks, they arrived at some open area. There are lights everywhere but light from the moon is the reason why the two are there. Jihyo laid the cover she got from her car and asked Y/N to sit there.

"Let me guess, you do this often?" Y/N asked as she laid her eyes on the leader.

"Maybe?" Jihyo teasingly said as she sat beside Y/N.

They both stared at the stars and moon as if it was some kind of performance they paid to watch.

"What can you say?"

"It's beautiful, unnie. Is this your own little place or did someone from the girls know about this?"

"Hmm, Sana does, I go here when I can't sleep. I just watch it till I feel I want to sleep, the peaceful sound around me also helps. And for some reason, even the chilly night."

"You're right," Y/N said.

Jihyo looked at the watch, it was only a few minutes after two but it seems like they'd be staying there for some minutes, or maybe an hour.

Y/N sighed in relief as she laid her back on the over so she could stare at the stars properly. It's like the feeling of laying under the stars, it's completely euphoric.

The stars are shining against Y/N's eyes, Jihyo can see it. When she lay beside Y/N, she looked at the moon as she let out a sigh.

"It's been a long time since I went back here."

"Yeah? I hope it doesn't matter that you're with me?" Y/N asked as she turned to Jihyo.

She's closer, that's all Y/N can see. The way the light of the moon reflects on Jihyo's eyes makes Y/N feel things she can't explain.

"Yeah, I'm more glad I'm with you," Jihyo mumbled as she turn to Y/N and smiled at her.

As their eyes locked, Y/N felt it. That strange feeling she felt before, but something changed, it's more calming than before.

"You know, I hope you won't be hard on yourself, Y/N. I know what you're feeling. It's pretty common for some idols. Maybe even to some people. You're doing great and you should know it." Jihyo said as she looked back at the stars.

Jihyo continued saying other things but none of it is processing on Y/N right now. She's more happy to see Jihyo up that close. It's feeding her.

When Jihyo noticed the silence, she stopped talking. Y/N snapped out of her thoughts, wondering wah could be the reason why the leader stopped. It's safe to assume that even though she's not listening, hearing the leader's voice makes her drift into her dreamland.

Jihyo turned her head to Y/N as she thought Y/N fell asleep. But the younger is more awake than before.

"Are you listening?" Jihyo chuckled.

"Mhm, I'll keep that in my mind, unnie," Y/N just said as she smiled with her eyes.

Jihyo chuckled as she shifted her body, she propped her elbow to lean her head as she was now laying on her side and facing Y/N.

"You know, you're beautiful."

That compliment left Y/N in shock. Her face which complements the light from the sky turned red, and Jihyo can see it.

"I mean, we all are. But you're very pretty Y/N. I wouldn't be surprised if some idols right now already adore you. After all, it's not hard to fall for you."

Why is she saying that? Does she mean anything about that? Those are some questions that run in Y/N's head at the moment.

"Thanks... You too, unnie, you're very pretty." Y/N said.

"Yeah? You know, there was a time, when I felt so insecure about myself. But with the kind words from the members, I see that I am as pretty as them too."

"You are! Believe me." Y/N said as she turned her body to face Jihyo too.

"I think you're the most perfect person I've ever met. You make everyone turn their heads on you when you're around. And I think that's one of the reasons why many fans love you."

Jihyo smiled through the compliment while she stare at Y/N.

"Thank you, I know this may be cliche, but I really can feel you. Something about you makes me we like we are just the same, the moment I saw you."

"Me too, unnie, me too."

The two of them continued to talk as they watch the sky. It was almost an hour when Y/N felt the need to sleep, Jihyo knew as she heard the younger yawning.

"I think it's time to go back."

Even if the thought made Y/N sad, she knows that the leader is right. They got up and Jihyo folded the cover back. As they walk back to Jihyo's car, Jihyo is holding the younger's hand.

They are walking hand by hand, through the silent night. But something caught Y/N's eyes that made her heart swell. As they are walking, Y/N watches their shadows.

It's the same feeling she had when they tried the necklace and saw each other's reflection in the mirror.

'We'd be a good couple.'

Y/N turned to Jihyo and saw she was wearing the necklace they bought together. The latter on the other hand felt Y/N's gaze at her which made her look at her.

"Is there a problem?" Jihyo asked worriedly.

Y/N pulled a smile as she shook her head.

"All's well."

And just that moment, Y/N knew her crush and adoration for their leader is something else. Maybe she knew to herself that she looks up to their leader for being a good one, but now, she saw another side of her.

She's in love, and that's for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 271 11
For 18 years, you were so broke inside. You loved your friends around you but you despised these girls who called themselves TWICE except Nayeon. Nay...
145K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
17.3K 509 18
COMPLETED♥ It's been not so long since Yoo Jeongyeon debuted after being selected in a reality girl group survival called Sixteen with 8 more girls...
74.9K 1.1K 20
As you can see po "Saida". Pinag samang Sana+Dahyun (TWICE). SPG po siya kagaya sa ginawa ko nung first pero enjoy in niyo kahit english😂 Bahala kay...