๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐€๐’๐’๐˜ ๐’๐„...

By luiexette

status; completed. ยป fanfiction, very old book. tysm for reading<3 ps. hot ppl are those who reread it, ily h... More

acknowledgement
Prologue
Deal
Injured
Visitor
Nightmare against Courtesy
Dawn
1; Despised...?
2; Despised...?
1;Milk, Chocolate and Ketchup Stains
2; Milk, Chocolate and Ketchup Stains
Futile Rescue
Happy Birthday Master Dustpan!
1/6; What would happen if Master N turns into a baby for a day?
Fears
2; Visitor (with Cards)
ERROR 404; A Week To Many AU's
QnA{Closed}
A Kiss of Aftermath
Dares after Truths
1:Reasons
2:Reasons
Short Fluff Series
1:Windfall
2: Windfall's Birthday Special
Sick
Hot Maid n' Hot-Headeds
h m . . .
Group Chat
Pool Party
Playing With Fire
3:Visitor(s with Cold War)
Peace Arc
Epilouge
Appreciation
OOSS REVAMP
๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐˜๐€ โˆ แต‡แตƒแตˆหขแตƒโฟหขแต‰หข

Bunnies&Runnies

3.9K 133 138
By luiexette

📌Chapter Summary: Bunnies are everywhere! *gasp*

📌Chapter Note: I screwed up, I think.
The original was moving, but it kind of back up.

Proper credits to mm_loves_pencil on twitter!

❤❤❤

August 22, 20XX, 14:45

🏰

-⛅

KILLER

after pleading for (y/n), she softened around us like creamer in a bitter coffee. me and dust also got into better terms, he explained what happened.

mind telling ya that handling one moody human is enough to charge us at the end with bickering at each other who'll approach her first and trust me, it's way harder than driving papyrus nuts.

now? we were in the library, suppose to be a secret one but (y/n) was sure lucky and curious enough to know the place.

    "i see that you've grown attached." nightmare says, eyeing the paper on his hands as his heated gaze pierce our souls.

we were all quiet, it's the same thing whenever (y/n) is not around. the group involves in this mechanism.

nightmare pause, eyeing me as i gulped and look away. "and since it's yer day, there's no doubt she will prepare somethin' for ya."

what's wrong with it?

surely, he's been so drilling our skulls to thinking (y/n) was not what we expected. a sucker for him 'cause we don't believe his crap, or whatever play he has.

he stands up and shakes his skull, his death glare jumping from each and one of us. "i expected better from all of you."

i hear dust mumble under his breath. "like... men... start..."

he lowly mumbles it, a whisper that i can just make out a few words, so i just shrugged.

it seems that error was the only one not affected by nightmare's words, he was practically chilling on a nearby chair while a (y/n) puppet was on his hand with strings.

when nightmare was at the doorway, he stopped and gave me a sideways glance. "tomorrow. underswap. i don't want to feel crap anymore."

and with that last sentence, he left, much to our relief.

dust voiced his thoughts, "what's his problem?"

horror chimes, "mayb' he likes (y/n) too?"

    "nonsense." cross rolls his pinpricks, an annoyed look on his skull. "you know for sure that he can't feel positive emotions."

i bow down my head, whispering words under my breath that only i can hear. "there's a possibility."

nightmare's not totally hopeless, after all, his background to us is a mystery.

if you would study him wisely, he unknowingly smiles when a joke from you ringed on his earshot, then, he would shrug and get pissed then left.

    "welp." i hear dust sighs, giving me a pat on the shoulder. "bunnies are a thing, bud."

i tsked jokingly, smiling as i reply. "dude."

error gave me his (y/n) doll, specifically just a copy, he has the original on his jacket but i thanked him anyways.

whilst everything, horror spoiled me with what (y/n)'s doing, he was the number one stalker of her after all. he said you were at the garden but soon headed to your room to do something, — hopefully, — making your present for me.

cross gave me a photo of you, in dust's jacket whilst sleeping in the top balcony. a doodled ear, tail, and blush on her figure.

dust said he was gonna find what he should get for me, i nodded.

hopefully, it's an xxl ketchup bottle like his.

i shrug and put the gifts i received in my bed, me laying on it afterwards.

i can't tell nightmare i was starting to return back to my normal self, he'll send my soul back to hell.

others almost triggered their emotions, horror almost spilled the beans with everyone's secret, dust confesses he was starting to feel sympathy, cross and chara was working things out and error, well, he isn't distant like before.

i wonder, did nightmare trigger something too? we know for sure he has a connection with dream, he just won't budge.

sighing, i close my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the black void with my soul eerily thumbing on the distance, it isn't showy anymore, lucky for me that nightmare didn't notice.

somehow, my thumbing soul gives me chills. i still was not used on hearing it, i wondered when was the last time i heard it, genocide perhaps?

❤❤❤

The next night, 20XX, 20:21

🏰

-🌜☁

    "just tell me already!" i shouted to horror, who's munching on a dish (y/n) made.

he stops, looking at me and frowns. "chill, i's a surprise an' i's good."

i hate surprises. last time i got one, my brother was turning to dust.

    "Masters?"

both me and horror look up to the female standing on the doorway, hands holding another dish as she gave a worried frown. "Is something wrong?"

for the last time, i glared at horror who just shrugged. i plopped back to my seat, eyes darting at the food in front of me. "it's nothing."

if the food is alive and a death glare can kill, the food should be dead by now.

(y/n) smiles, slowly putting the dish on the table. "You look troubled, Master Kik-Killer."

i look at her, i didn't know she had her eyes on me and it took me off. i unleash my thoughts, "what's your surprise?"

i charged guilt, did i spat that sharp? i sure hope i didn't.

somehow, the smile on her lips didn't falter and that made me relieved, "Master, should I classify what a 'surprise' is?"

abashed, i look away. i hear the others — except nightmare and error — snicker and i sent them a glare, only to receive some winks and snorts, even dust is holding his laughter back! that traitor!

after lunch, i hear (y/n) and the others — except nightmare — talk. eavesdropping wasn't always at its finest, but i heard she was asking for help on what to do.

without thinking, i push myself off the wall and head to nightmare, i can't stay for reasons.

he has his back turned around me when i saw him chilling outside his room, looking at the others with an unreadable expression on his skull. "any rule-breakers?"

i tug my shirt uncomfortably, sweat dripping from my skull. "no, they just wanted to have fun."

    "fun my ass." i hear him mutter, a scowl afterward as he clenches his fist. "don't get too attached, you've been strange lately."

crap.

i cursed under my breath, eyes glaring. i forced myself to relax and nods, "'kay, anymore?"

he examines me, papyrus knows how much effort i put not to drop a sweat or show uncomfortableness in front of him. he sighs, he's theory being done. "none."

he then left for his room.

i sigh, looking to a bunch of idiots circling (y/n).

sighing, i gladly put my hands on my pockets and trail down the stairs. the steps i took was heavy, like the observant i was.

i managed to wave off the stares i received, giving them little to no reaction as their stares die down.

    "Oh?" (y/n) says as i stop in front of them, she smiles at the sight of me. "Welcome back, Master!"

i nodded, she fiddled with her finger, indicating she's uncomfortable and confused. she cleared her throat, "Do you. . . Do you want to play games?"

confused, i turn my head to the others who shrugged, whistles, and looks away.

i didn't want to disappoint (y/n), so i nodded. "sure?"

    "what game, anyway?" dust asks, raising a brow.

    "Uhhh," she adds, lips into a thin line. "Anything?"

i don't know much of games, but i agreed anyway.

next thing i knew, we were in the living room playing charades. it was my birthday so i was the first to go.

shrugging, i put on a malicious smile and winks at them.

    "Is it Dust?" (y/n) says, the others snorted while dust gave her a look.

    "i hardly look like that." dust scowls jokingly.

cross frowns, "is it nightmare?"

i shake my head, dust snorts while horror was holding back his laughter.

surely, if nightmare is here, he would be pissed.

signaling my hands, i puff out imaginary smoke.

    "that's red!" horror cackles, the others soon joining.

(y/n) laughs sheepishly, "I didn't notice it was Mr. Red until you puffed out smoke!"

    "i know right!" dust comments in between his laughs.

i shrug then sat between dust and (y/n), what's with dust these days? he's been handsy and sticky with (y/n), it's infuriating.

cross stands up, when he got to the middle he shrugs. he positions his hand like he's holding a bow.

    "Is it Dream?" (y/n) asked, tilting her head to the left. cross nods.

confused, i turn my skull to her. "how did ya know dream has a bow?"

she shrugs, "I just do."

i rose a bone brow, sure enough, she looks away. she's weird sometimes but comfortable.

we played for hours, when we realized it was late, typical (y/n) tell us to go to bed, we didn't have a choice so we nodded.

    "Actually. . ." we hear her say, her hands were on her back, i eyed it suspiciously. "Could I borrow Master Killer?"

they all look at me, smirking — except for error and horror, they're scowling like the idiots they are — and i look away, i can see my cheeks aflame as i scratch my bones.

i steal a quick glance before answering, "sure. . ."

dust, gave me one last tug on my shoulder before leading the march to our bedrooms, i only gave him a — jokingly — glare.

happy, she pulls out her present, which seems to be a blue hand-made box. i frown at her.

    "Open it!"

i shrug before i did her command, seeing the box separate itself as her pictures attached to the box showed, a fake tiny bottle of ketchup in the middle.

— an explosion box, i dunno how to make one but let's just pretend xD —

my mouth gape open, eyeing her with a smile as it soon loops into my eye lights. "thanks. . ."

she nods, giving me a hug before going to her room, leaving a fit of giggles.

in that moment did i felt my cheekbones burst, putting a hand at my face to feel the warmth of my cheekbones. hell, i can even hear my stupid soul beating so goddamn fast. damn.

i teleport to the hall, seeing the others already waiting for me. it's normal though, it goes both ways.

    "what did she gave ya?" dust winks, chiming in as i roll my eye lights.

i look away, showing them the blue box and how it operates.

cross smiles, pointing at one of her pictures. "lucky."

horror nods, "foods seems better."

    "that's because you're a pig." dust cuts in, rolling his eyes and burst into laughter.

i chuckle nervously, "do y'all think night will mind?"

error shrugs, eyeing left and right. for someone who probably has the same situation like us, his calm manner was questionable. "pRoBaBlY."

i command them to follow me, they nodded as we made our way to horror's room, it's the farthest.

we were all silent when dust spoke. "i think. . . n is gonna break the truce."

error nods, his threads on his fingertips. "mAyBe."

    "but," cross chimes in, frowning. "we can't let that."

    "bu' why?" horror asks.

    "does he not like (y/n), maybe?" cross adds, annoyed.

    "guys." i say, earning their attention, "the real question is, how could we keep (y/n) safe?"

dust boast, tangling his arms. "error can au hop, lend her somewhere, i guess."

    "i TolD yOu," error glares, scowling. "iT'S rIskY."

    "ink?" horror ask. "he's a better choice."

    "but we won't see her again." i reply, sincere. "i don't want that."

    "we all don't, bud." dust approaches me, a sad smile on his face. "it's the safest route we can take."

cross agrees. "then i guess we shoul—,"

    "no." i glared.

    "iT's fOr tHe BesT—"

    "no!"

    "killer," dust spoke, glaring at me, i look away. "you have any better idea?"

the words died on my throat, i sigh. "can we keep her just for a few days?"

horror and cross nods, dust sighs deeply with his hands clutching his t-shirt and error deadpanned. "feW dAyS."

we nod and headed to our specified room, when i arrived, i — carefully— put the gift alongside with the others, in that moment did i remind myself that i didn't get dust's present.

shrugging, i made my choice of doing it tomorrow, i'm exhausted.

i lay my body on my bed, i didn't notice i was giving deep exhales.

with my breath feels like summerge in deep waters, a thick and odd feeling swarmed my soul.

i guess, i was not good at showing emotions that it didn't falter.

after a good while, i feel myself drifting to the void.

❤❤❤

7:56, next day, 20XX.

🏰

-⛅

"I'm pretty sure I saw him wearing a bunny pj's once."

"what's the pet for, dust?"

"he's gotta be hidin' it anywhere."

"yOU iDiOts, tHiS iS tOtAlLY nOt oUr cRap tO sOiL."

"trust me, bunnies are his favorite—"

"how do ya know that? ya like him or somethin'?"

"jackass, i'm his best friend, i should know."

"Language, please lower your tone."

"MiGhT WAkE hIM uP."

they were too loud, way too loud.

groaning, i shrug on my bed, sinking my body off the covers. My eye sockets are still close but I was awake.

. . .

. .

.

. .

. . .

i hear shuffling, more mumbles and groans of disapproval.

realizing why is there certain voices in my room, i open my eyes, seeing everyone (except night) looking at me, frozen.

Y/n gulps, smiling awkwardly and looks away. "We'll explain everything."

i groggily sat up, eyes darted to what's on dust's arms. i force my smile and look at him warily, "why are y'all in here?"

"killer my man," Horror snickers. "we're just passing around."

uh. "that doesn't explain why y'all are looking through my things."

y/n slammed the closet shut, earning a few wince from them and some thuds inside it. She sighs, "It's something. . ."

"here's your gift," dust snickers, flying the bunny on my bed and it softly landed on the mattress. he teleports away with a wave.

the closet vibrates, much intense from last time and everyone cringe. error sighs, "i ThiNK wE pUt ToO mAnY. . ."

too many what?

cross shrugs, looking at y/n for something.

"welp, bye buddy!" horror laughs, a glitchy portal under there feet and they glitched elsewhere.

. . .

. .

i look at the bunny, the same white fur and red eyes from the all-knowing time. it stares back.

my room began to shake and a hell lot of bunnies fill out my floor.  my eye sockets widened at the mess. "ALL OF YOU ARE SO DEAD!

--------

📌Chapter End Note: 25/30

📌Stars, I'm really embarrassed to say this or write, but, got your own fan art(s)  for this story? Just comment, post a message on my board or tag me in a book! I really appreciate it!

I'm sorry I only noticed now peeps, there's people asking for permission, I think. . .  This book is free for fan arts!

*gulps* see you on the next chapter! ^^

📌I recommend my friendo's stories, two of which is Glitch— or Error x Reader!

📌WriterNeko13

ps. updates should be running smoothly right now, it will be every 3 days. cuz ya, I made 9 chapters(varying from 1,200 to 3,500 words) in 3 weeks.

it's bad, i know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 22.3K 58
Yandere!Underswap!Sans x Shy!Reader And some Papyrus x reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- He was so sweet, so innocent. All he loved doing...
17.8K 422 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...
238K 5.3K 13
"๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’†?" "๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’”." +++ I've gone off the deep end...I haven't written f...
45K 1.4K 39
๐•ป๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜. ใ€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ˜ใ€€๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...