[OLD; DISCONTINUED] Acts of V...

By _got2beynika_

After a deadly poison attacks the world of Mars, the Guardians of the 7 Regions (Onika, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Abe... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Time
Chapter Two: Want
Chapter Three: Crystal
Chapter Four: Chaos, At The Spot
Chapter Five: Bang
Chapter Six: Love Her
Chapter Seven: To Live, Or To Not Live
Chapter Eight: Give Me What I Want, And This Will All Go Away
Chapter Nine: Before The Lights Turn Out
Chapter Ten: Us Against Them
Chapter Eleven: Killed And Saved
Chapter Twelve: All The Breaks [Part One]
Chapter Thirteen: All The Breaks [Part Two]
Chapter Fourteen: All The Breaks [Part Three]
Chapter Fifteen: The Break Of The Ice
Chapter Sixteen: The Plan
Chapter Eighteen: The Fire and The Unnamed
Chapter Nineteen: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide
Chapter Twenty: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-One: For The Love of Mars

Chapter Seventeen: Fang Out

458 47 75
By _got2beynika_

11:00AM
ENCHANTRESS' HOUSE
DANA (ENCHANTRESS);MEGAN

Megan didn't sleep in the same room as Enchantress last night.

In fact, when they arrived home, she immediately made a run for the guest room. That didn't stop her from coming into the room Enchantress was in, however. It was there that she made sure she bandaged up all of Enchantress' wounds.

During that time, Dana tried to talk to Megan, but she was ignored. The only thing Megan wanted to hear coming out of Dana's mouth was answers and explanations.

However, she felt drained. The amount of tiredness she felt kept her from asking all of her questions. So, as soon as she was done tending to Dana's wounds, she was out the door.

Now, it was morning.

With a jolt, and a rub of the eye, Enchantress awoke at 10:30. Megan, as always, slept in.

However, she didn't sleep in as long as usual. Megan was destined to pull answers out of Enchantress. Whether it be willingly, or by force, she needed an explanation. After all, with everything that happened to her the previous day; Dana owed her that much.

So, at 11:00AM, Megan sprung awake. However, almost instantly, she held her head, and looked around the room. Every color in the room seemed...brightened.

From the plush black and blue sheets, to the black swirls that decorated the wall. Everything seemed to jump out at Megan.

And her stomach.

She felt an emptiness there that she had never felt before. Megan tried to play it off as hunger, as she shook her head and swung her feet over the side of the bed.

But when she entered the bathroom to brush her teeth, she screamed at her reflection in the mirror.

Fangs. Pointy, narrowed teeth stared back at her.

Paleness. She was lighter than she had ever seen herself.

Another loud scream erupted from Megan's mouth as she looked on.

~|||~
11:24AM
ENCHANTRESS' HOUSE
ENCHANTRESS;MEGAN

Megan waited outside of the bathroom that Enchantress occupied. After showering in a state of shock and confusion, she decided to go to Dana for answers, pronto.

Her eyes swept over the master's suite, training on the empty bottle of an alcoholic beverage.

Megan gasped as her eyes swept over two more bottles that looked the same as the last: empty.

On top of all of that, the room was a mess. Clothes were scattered. In fact, they were the same clothes Dana adorned yesterday.

As Megan's eyes scanned the catastrophe that was their room, she heard a small creek of a door, indicating that Enchantress was about to come out.

Megan quickly turned invisible.

Her eyes flung to Enchantress. Megan studied her face, and then let her eyes travel downward.

Enchantress wore her normal attire, as she was never seen in anything that wasn't black in pigment. She wore black jeans, that at the moment hung loosely on her hips. A black, fitted button-down shirt. Megan was thankful for her powers because she gasped loudly at the sight of seeing Dana's exposed chest.

Dana had yet to button up her shirt, therefore showing off her cleavage that was held in place with a black, silk bra.

Enchantress sighed.

"Megan, I can smell your scent." Enchantress said, rubbing the back of her neck.

The jig is up. Megan thought.

Turning visible, she looked down from Enchantress' peering eyes.

Silence cascaded over the room, and after marinating in it for minutes, Dana decided to break it.

She sat down next to Megan, looking over at her worriedly. She had noticed Megan's pale skin the moment she saw her.

"I know you have questions...know that I have answers." Enchantress murmured, placing a hand on Megan's thigh.

Megan pulled away.

"Your name is Dana." Megan spoke, an utter bitterness to her tone.

Dana put her head down, looking at the floor.

"It is." Was all she said.

Megan snapped her head to the side, looking at Enchantress as if she had two heads.

"So?" Megan asked.

"So...what?" Dana pondered, finally lifting her head.

"So, why didn't you tell me?" Megan raised her voice, as anger bubbled forth.

Dana sighed. "I was trying to protect you." She whispered.

Megan couldn't hold in how she felt any longer.

"From what? From who?! Dana, that didn't protect me! It left me clueless! I'm supposed to be your equal! We're supposed to be together, and you couldn't even tell me you had an actual name?! Not to mention you didn't tell me you were a wolf! God, what else are you keeping from me?" The anger boiled over like a pot on a stove.

Dana couldn't look Megan in the eyes. But Megan wasn't finished.

"All these things you're keeping from me, do I even know you?! You hid your entire world from me, and you can't tell me why?! I count on you. I trust you, shit, I trust in you. I love you. But what's my payback, Dana?" Megan chuckled. "You had me out here looking stupid!"

Silence filled the room, before Dana looked up, and into Megan's eyes. Megan was taken aback by Dana's eyes being swirls of brown and black.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I...I just thought the less you knew about me, the lesser chance I had of you leaving." Dana said, in a very quiet voice. Her voice was shakey, as if she was about to cry.

Megan's face softened slightly, but her anger was still very present.

"Truth is, I don't want you to leave me...ever. I was afraid that if I introduced you to everything apart of my world, apart of me, that you'd leave the minute you get the chance to..." Dana shuttered at the mere thought of Megan leaving.

"I know, that I failed at protecting you, but I really do, try my hardest to." She said, shaking her head, looking down again.

"And I really do...love you." She whispered to the floor.

Not too many seconds passed, before Dana was thrown back on the bed.

Without a second thought, Megan's lips claimed Dana's, and with her new found strength, she dominated.

Megan's fangs had retreated themselves back into her mouth, but being this close to Dana, made them pop out again.

The feeling of hunger was even more prominent than before. Megan slightly growled as the two played tug-of-war with their tongues. She grinded down on Enchantress, earning a slight whimper.

Looking up into Dana's eyes, she saw the swirls of brown and black mixing, before Dana quickly shut her eyes.

Megan pressed her long nails into Dana's thigh.

"Don't hide from me anymore." She leaned down to Dana's ear. "Show me all of you baby."

Not being able to control herself, Dana's fangs popped out from their place, as she whimpered again. Her eyes opened again, as they flew over different places of the room.

Megan paused in her actions, taking in the color of Dana's eyes. They were gray, with small swirls of black in them.

"Are you...are you okay?" Megan asked out of shock.

Dana turned her head to the side, her hands reaching up to cover her eyes.

"It happens when I'm aroused..." she spoke quietly, flushing with embarrassment.

Megan took her hands, removing them from her eyes.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of." She whispered. "I love you, and your eyes."

Before Dana could reply, Megan's lips were back on hers. Their fangs clinked together, and with Megan's tongue inside of Dana's mouth, Dana's scent got stronger.

A deep moan came from Megan as she tried to suppress the hunger she felt building in her.

Panting, Dana pulled away.

"You're hungry. You need to drink." She said through huffed out breaths.

Panting as well, Megan looked at her confused.

"Don't you mean eat?"

Dana sighed, running a hand through her curls.

"Do you remember...when...that man, bit you?"

Megan nodded her head, shuddering at the memory of the pain.

"He...changed you. I was so scared...so scared that I was going to lose you. But, Onika, she saved you. The way she saved you, caused the venom to stay inside of you. Megan, you're not a mortal anymore."

Megan's eyes widened, and from then on, everything made sense.

The fangs. The pale skin. Heightened vision.

"I'm a...vampire?"

Dana nodded her head.

"Wait, so does that mean we can't be together?"

Dana squinted her eyes, that were turning back normal, in confusion.

Megan elaborated.

"You know...vampire," she said pointing to herself. "Werewolf," she said, pointing to Dana. "Aren't we like...sworn enemies or something?"

It was quiet for a moment, before Dana chuckled.

"You watch too much television." She said, taking off her shirt.

Megan gasped. "What are you doing?!"

Dana paused for a moment.

"I told you, you have to drink. A newborn needs as much blood as it can get. Considering we don't have time to hunt..." she motioned to her body.

"Wolf blood, is the most nurturing blood." Dana finished.

Megan stared at her in pure horror. Noticing, Dana rubbed her hand up and down Megan's thigh.

"It'll be quick, baby. Please, I need you to drink."

"What if I can't stop?" Megan whispered.

Dana shook her head. "You'll find a will to stop. You won't hurt me."

She then proceeded to place Megan on her lap. Tilting her head to the side, and leaning over, she granted access to her neck and shoulder.

Megan could feel her fangs poke at her bottom lip. The scent was so sweet.

Leaning down, she felt tears swell up at the brim of her eyes, before clenching down and sinking her fangs into Dana's right shoulder.

Almost immediately, Dana rose her hands to grip Megan's backside. A long string of moans erupted from her mouth, urging Megan to continue.

Sucking harder, Megan felt the thick red liquid, coat her tongue, and throat. An urgency came to her, as she pulled her teeth out of Dana's shoulder. Immediately, she sunk them down into her neck.

Dana's eye color rose to a light gray, pleasure ripping through her. Moans and groans she let out, as the euphoria of Megan took over her body.

Her hands shook, as she tried to pry Megan off of her body, but Megan began to suck even harder.

A deep moan flew from Dana's mouth.

"B-baby..." she stuttered. "F-find the w-will to stop..."

~|||~

Yikes, what a chapter.

So, this chapter was obviously dedicated to Enchantress and Megan, because they desperately needed to talk as well!

Next chapter, we're back to The Center of Regions, and, most importantly, BEYNIKA!

Thoughts on Dana?

Thoughts on Megan?

Do you think they need to talk more, as well as Beyoncé and Onika?

Will Megan be able to stop?

Thoughts in general and/or questions?

I hope you enjoyed.

-bxll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...
814 56 7
When Beyoncé has been stuck on one person for so long, how is she supposed to move on? On a trip to the mountains, Beyoncé finds herself unable to es...
1.3K 105 18
My FIRST Book - Two women with two different lifestyles, can this work!? Onika and her 2 year old daughter moves to Houston Texas after deciding th...
28.2K 492 51
In a word were soul mates are important. What would happen if you were rejected by your soul mates? If the world hated you? If you were all alone hat...