Sienna Asma

Por bokloverrs

Sienna is free. Or at least, she thought she was. But now with a new, yet familiar voice in her head and ghos... Más

Better Nicknames
Morbid Humor
Reality
Can't Be Erased
Bye-Bye
Enjoy You
Sickeningly Beautiful
Claws
Real, Sucky World
All I Want
A Facade
Incomparable Situations
Potential Lover
Blonde?
A Tease
Pocket Change
Just Sad
Fried Oreos
Dust Trail
Our Body
Inaccurate Statement
Stronger
Power Couple
The Audacity
Back to Where we Started
Creators
A Month
Few Luxuries
Family
Working Against Us
Mother's Intuition
I am Sorry
My life, my mind, my heart
Getting Old
Awful Liar
Constant turmoil
Not the Good Guys
Defend your Space
Forgive, but Never Forget
Please be here
Pity bottom
Let's just act
Downfall
Slightly Better Looking
Right Here, Right Now
Lemme hold you
The Eagle has Landed
Ding ding ding
Fingers crossed
Sharing is caring
Gentle, sweet soul
Equally gross
'Incredibly intelligent'
Abandoned Cereal
Waiting for this
A Victim
Do it All Again
One Ugly Looking Groom

Part to Play

1K 42 2
Por bokloverrs

Theodore

A knock on the door has me jumping out my skin and I put my book away. Clearing my throat quietly, I will my nerves to go away and call out. "Come in."

Dom comes in looking gorgeous and I resist the urge to cave in on myself. Immediately, I think of how stupid I am. I mean come on, I seriously cheated on beautiful men and a beautiful woman. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey, Theo," he says, jumping onto my bed. He lands in between my legs and starts rubbing them. 

I swallow roughly and clear my mind of all dirty thoughts. "Hey, Dom," I whisper, kicking myself at how pathetic I sound. Two days ago, Dom assured me that nothing has changed and he would never yell at me or try to scare me. That doesn't mean I don't feel scared. 

"You still afraid of me?" He asks, seeming to know where my mind is. 

Nodding my head slowly, I look down, not wanting to meet his comforting gaze. 

Dom sighs and crawls towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, Theo. I don't know what to do. Just know that I love you, I forgive you, and I won't ever hurt you."

I close my eyes, letting his words wash over and throughout me. There's no reason why I should need so much reassurance. If anything, I should be reassuring Dom. "There's nothing you can do, Dom. I just... need time. I love you too, though. And this helps." I pat his arms, referring to his physical touch. I'm terrified that Dom's loving touch will turn into a rough one, and this hug is just what I need to show me that it won't. 

"Okay," he responds, kissing my stomach. Attraction boils in my gut, but it's quickly washed away when Dom keeps speaking. "We're gonna go through with your plan tonight. We told Sienna that we're leaving, and we are. Wherever we go depends on what we find out tonight, you ready?"

Am I ready? Why am I apart of the plan? Getting into Leader Hill's room is going to require stealth, something I don't have a drop of. "What do I need to be ready for?"

Dom chuckles and sits up. "We never go anywhere without you," he says like it's obvious.

Oh. 

"Right," I mumble, like I knew that all along. "Yeah, I'm ready. Lemme just change." I get off my bed and start looking for some clothes. Since stealth always equals black, I grab a black shirt and black pants. I'm getting ready to strip, but then I remember I have company and I look over at the gazing man. "Dom."

"Hmm?" He hums. His eyes are glued to me and he seems perfectly content sitting on my bed.  

I feel a playful smirk on my face. "If you don't leave right now, we won't be doing the mission tonight."

Dom groans and begrudgingly gets up from my head. His eyes stay on me for as long as physically possible as he closes my door slowly. 

Deciding to tease him, I start taking off my shorts just as his line of sight becomes obscured. His loud whine makes me laugh loudly to myself, and I the smile stays on my face as I get dressed. 

*

"So how exactly are we taking out the Soldiers in there?" Dean asks, thoughfully. 

The four of us are all in Dom's room, waiting for the time when Leader Hill eats dinner. He follows his schedule to the minute which is perfect for us. 

"We've been over this, babe," Cole chuckles and Dean flicks him off.

I give him the basic explanation of the plan. "We're not taking out any Soldiers. We're just plugging this in" I hold up a flash drive that will connect Leader Hill's original computer to my phone, "And then we'll go back to our rooms."

"Okay," Dean drawls, his eyes bouncing between the three of us. "How?"

Dom rolls his eyes in exasperation. "Where the hell were you, Dean, when we were explaining this a few hours ago?"

"Maybe if you all weren't so damn breathtaking then I would pay attention," he throws out, causing the room to plunge into silence. 

Not having been complimented in a while, I take it gratefully and pass him a small smile. 

"Dean," Dom says, more serious then he was a few seconds ago, "Get your head outta the gutter. We're gonna walk into a room full of killing machines."

Now completely serious, Dean sits up and nods his head dutifully. "Relay it to me one more time."

Dom, seeming satisfied, explains. "We go into the room and ask if they have anything on Sienna, then Theo is gonna give all their computers a virus. We're all gonna try to help them, Theo included since they all know he's the brainiest, and either you or Cole is going to plug in the flash drive."

"This is so risky," I mumble, millions of ways this can go wrong running in my head. 

Cole shrugs and leans back on Dom's bed with a sigh. "Everything we do is risky." 

We all sit in silence, everyone lost in their own head. I'm afraid for our lives here, but I'm also afraid for Sienna. At least here I have Dom, Dean and Cole to back me up. There, Sienna is alone. And yet, the passion and determination is still bright as ever in her eyes. Sienna is still fighting to be with us, and I'm going to fight harder to be with her. I owe it to her. 

"Let's go," Dom says, drawing me from my thoughts. 

Silently, we leave the room one-by-one and head to Leader Hill's computer room. Dom knocks on the door and stares confidently at the woman who answers it. 

"Leader Hill isn't here," she monotones although she isn't an activated Soldier. Must be her personality.

Dom waves her off. "We don't need him. We were wondering if you could look some stuff up for us."

Her eyes skim over the four of us before she moves to the side with a frown. We walk in, and I jump slightly when the door shuts behind us. I look at the huge screen on the wall and see that it's a live video of a politician speaking. A man stands dutifully at his and based on his cold face and gold eyes, he's a Soldier. 

"What can we help you with?" the girl Soldier asks, hating our intrusion. 

Dom folds his arms and puts on his serious face."Could you do more research on Sienna? We don't think she's still with General Ryan and that maybe she escaped. We want to go to her and help her." This excuse is perfect for them and believable. If we go to her, they can have people track us and they'll follow us. Then, while all of our guards are down, they can take her. It's the perfect opportunity and they wouldn't pass it up. However, it's not going to go down like that. 

They are going to help us though. 

"We can provide our services," she says, gesturing to all the Soldiers typing on computers. My eyes drift to the original computer before looking back at Cole. He has the flash drive right now, and if I were him, I would be sweating buckets. 

The sound of keyboards fill the room as the Soldiers begin searching. It shouldn't take them long though. Sienna's face was probably caught on many traffic cameras, and she is still with General Ryan. This is enough time for me to give the computers the virus though. I pull out my phone and press the button sending out the virus to all the computers around me. I'm careful not to affect the original computer and when I'm done, I slip my phone back into my pocket. 

The Soldiers begin to freak out, well, a very calm freak out, and they begin questioning each other. Seeing this as the perfect moment, Cole heads for the original computer. I want to keep an eye on him to make sure that he plugs it in the right place, but I have a part to play. Spotting a distressed Soldier, I go to her side and start speaking nonsense into her ear about computer statistics that I'm completely making up. 

My phone buzzes signalling that the flash drive has made a connection, and I quickly back away from the Soldier, not wanting to be in the room any longer. I pull out my phone and take the virus away and then I put the device back. Dean and Cole come to my side while Dom stands protectively in front of us. 

"What the hell just happened?" He demands, still playing his part. 

The woman Soldier that opened the door for us eyes us skeptically, specifically me. "I don't know," she frowns, "But we can continue searching now that we're clear."

I want to leave as soon as possible, but we have to keep up appearances. So Dom tells her to continue and they tell us what we already knew. That Sienna is still with General Ryan. 

"General Ryan's building is basically impossible to break into, correct?" Dom asks, frowning hard. 

The girl Soldier comes to us holding up a map. "Yes, I'm afraid so. Good luck."

Dom makes no move to grab the map and waves her off. "Then we'll wait for Leader Hill to get Sienna. No use in dying trying to save her."

With the Soldiers thinking we won't be heading for Sienna, we'll be free to do as we please. When we leave, it should be easy and no one should be following us. 

"Okay," the girl Soldier responds slowly, making eye contact with the other Soldiers. 

I pray that she believes us, and I keep my face impassive. Satisfied, Dom turns to leave and we follow him out

"Did you put it in the right place?" I ask as soon as we're in Dom's room. I'm looking at Cole, but he shakes his head and points at Dean. 

Dean smirks, satisfied with himself, and I hope that he remembered where I told him to put it. I wish I could've given the original computer a virus and connected it to my phone that way, but Leader Hill would've been able to figure out where it came from in a matter of hours. The flash drive keeps our identity secure for a few days, unless the Soldiers look in the correct place immediately. That is if Dean put it in the right place. 

"You said on the side where the wall is right? Not where all the holes are, but where the one hole is?" Dean questions. 

A relieved sigh falls out my mouth and I relax on Dom's bed. Dean remembered what I told them, just in simpler terms. He got the job done. 

Dom chuckles and pats Dean on the back. "Good job, babe, but why couldn't you do it, Cole?"

"One of the Soldiers was staring hard at me," Cole responds, a disgusted look on his face. "I didn't wanna risk it. I knew Dean could do it."

Dom nods in understanding and smiles big. "Good job. Both of you. Now it's up to you, Theo."

Ready for my time to shine, I pull out my phone and connect to Leader Hill's computer. Hundreds of files are stored on it, but I filter them all out. I don't care about which Soldier is which, nor do I care about what contracts were signed. Head Joya's and Chief Gene's files are all I'm worried about, and I feel desperate looking for all of them.

Finally, I find both of them. Emails between Head Joya, Chief Gene, and Leader Hill about how they didn't want to be apart of the experiment along with the names of Head Joya's and Chief Gene's Soldiers are in them. I hit the jackpot, however, when I see angry emails between Chief Gene and Leader Hill. 

"They're alive," I say quietly, not believing what I'm reading. 

"Head Joya and Chief Gene?" Dean asks excitedly, his voice too loud. 

Cole smacks him on the back of the head before turning to me. "What happened to them?"

"They deactivated their Soldiers, sent them away, and then the two of them went off the grid," I respond, reading the email. 

"This is good," Dom says, nodding. "This is great, but let's not get too hopeful. We don't know if they will help us. Can you email them?"

I copy and paste Head Joya's email address before typing out an email explaining who we are, our situation, and Sienna. It's late at night, so I don't expect an answer, but she answers freakishly fast. 

"It says come over with an address," I speak, not wanting to believe that they would help us this easily. 

Dean comes to my side and reads the email with me, before looking up at Dom. "Could it be a trap?"

Dom makes eye contact with all of us before settling on Dean. "We'll see."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
94.6K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
62.7K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...