heliophile , steve harrington...

By suchadingus

heliophile (n.) - one attracted or adapted to sunlight, lover of the sun start: june 2, 2020 end: ongoing โ€ข #... More

dating steve would include
dating steve would include [2]
requests.!
โ†’ spy
โ†’ secret [1]
โ†’ secret [2]
โ†’ stranger
โ†’ treat you better
โ†’ almost is never enough
โ†’ different
โ†’ coke
โ†’ switched [1]
โ†’ switched [3]
โ†’ love notes
โ†’ lovebirds
โ†’ such a baby
โ†’ awkward
โ†’ dandelions
โ†’ heather [1]
โ†’ heather [2]
โ†’ beautiful
โ†’ summer love [1]
โ†’ summer love [2]
โ†’ pretty obvious
โ†’ you're not alone
โ†’ fearless
โ†’ dance with me
โ†’ trust me
โ†’ no taking back

โ†’ switched [2]

2.9K 62 7
By suchadingus

a/n: second part ! ❤️
sorry if it took so long, wifi problems istg its annoying
and i kinda lied, this is going to have another part (last one for sure !)

Monday. Man, I've never been this nervous about that day of the week except the time when I forgot to study for Mr. Kaminsky's test. On my way to the mall, wearing a stupid sailor uniform, I happen to bump into Steve. Looks like he's been into Scoops before me, since he already has an ice cream on his hand. "Hey, Y/n." he mumbles, smiling at me before biting on the cone. "Did you use my money to pay for that?" I half-joked, pointing on the cone.

"Uh, no, actually. Robin said you'll pay for it." he pressed my shoulders with his fingers slightly. I scoffed, "Why me?"

"Because you're 'my boyfriend', apparently." he shrugs as he made his way back to the shop, leaving me in the middle of the mall full of crowded people. "Wait up, dickwad!" I jogged my way to Steve, finally catching after him. "Fine, I'll pay for those. But don't you dare get free shit again and have me to pay it for you. It's not fair." I crossed my arms as we arrived inside the shop, sitting beside each other on an empty booth. "Fine, Daaad." he whines making me roll my eyes.

Seconds after, I heard Robin calling Steve's name, meaning I have to go leave Steve on the booth. I stood up and went by the counter not knowing Steve followed me, when suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist.

I startled, turning around and he buried his face on my chest. After he pulled away, a confused look spread across my face. "What was that about?" I chuckled softly, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Don't leave me there." he pouted. I glanced behind me, seeing Robin waiting for me while her arms were crossed. "You just wanted to hug me." I giggled and his face started to get tinted red.

"Nooo. I just.. I don't want to be alone there." he pursed his lips as Robin called out again, "Dingus! Enough with the flirting, get over here."

I looked at Steve and sighed. "Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes playfully before turning and went in the back room with the two. As I got closer to Robin, she stared at my hair and furrowed her eyebrows. "Woah, what happened to your hair?" she questioned, pointing at my hair. "What's with my hair?" I tilted my head in confusion. "You forgot your Farrah Fawcett or something? It's not the same as before. Y/n, does it look different to you?" she turned to Steve, he shook his head in response as he bit on the cone, finishing it.

"Maybe it's just you. It looks beautiful as ever." he giggled, making me roll my eyes. "Maybe it's just me." the brunette girl muttered and stood up, leaning on the table. "So.. How long have you been together?"

"Two months/Two days." we both said in unison. "Two months or two days?" Robin shifted her eyes from Steve to me. "T-Two months and two days." I stammered, smiling awkwardly afterwards. "Yeah." Steve sheepishly nodded. "You make an odd couple." the brunette shakes her head with furrowed eyebrows before heading out of the back room.

As soon as she got out of the room, I eyed Steve who has been awkwardly quiet. "Dude! Where did the two months came from?" I whisper yelled. "I— I don't know! It just came out! Where did the two days came from?" he asks back, "Well because we've been together for two days!" I snapped back and he fell silent. "We've been together for two days?" he restated quietly, almost too quiet but I managed to hear, "As— As a fake couple!" I stammered and avoided his eyes.

"Whatever you say." he quoted, remembering what I said earlier.

I was thinking of something we could do in the mean time, and I thought of something that could work yet something stupid. "Hey," I looked at him again. "Yes, babe?" he says back with a coyly expression and I rolled my eyes and scoffed, hiding the blush on my face. "What? We have to act as a real couple!" he demanded, "I have an idea, not sure if it'll work though." I stated, completely ignoring his demand. "What if.. What if we run into each other, and see if we go back to normal?" I tilted my head, waiting anxiously for his response.

"That sounds.. great? Sure, let's do it." he replied, making me relieved. I wasn't the only one who thinks this was a great idea. "Okay," we both went on both corners of the room and moved the tables for more space. "On three." I started.

"Two,"

"One," I let out a sigh before running towards Steve. Just in time, when we ran into each other, someone opened the door.

We both fell on the ground, groaning in pain and felt fuzzy. "Ow. That did not work." I rubbed my forehead. "What were you two doing?" I heard Robin asked with a puzzled look on her face. Steve and I waved awkwardly at her as we sat up.

We decided that we should tell Robin what the hell is going on.

"Long story short, you switched bodies?" Robin pointed at the two of us and we nodded to confirm. "Man, that's crazy," she leaned back on her chair, trying to process everything. "I knew something was off."

"So, are you really together or what?" the brunette asks earning an exclaim from me. "No! We're not. We're just friends." I shook my head, instantly regretting it after remembering Steve's sudden confession days before. Steve glares at me, "No, I mean.. I—"

"I'll just.. let you two talk about that." Robin awkwardly said and got to her feet, heading towards the door. She glanced back at me and giving me an apologetic smile which I returned, before going to counter to serve the customers.

After Robin shuts the door, both of us were left alone. Not knowing who should speak up first. I was tapping my foot anxiously then decided to finally say something. "Steve, I'm—"

"No." he cuts off. "Steve, please." I begged, but he rose from his chair. "No, I already heard it from you, we're just friends. It's okay, Y/n. It's okay." he mumbled before storming out of the store. Now I'm in deep shit. I messed it up. Great job, L/n.

I bowed down and resting my head on my arms, letting out a frustrated sigh. Someone barged in, assuming Robin, and sat beside me. "What happened?" she asks with a concerned tone on her voice. "I messed up." I muffled through my arms. "I'm sorry for bringing it up earlier." she rubs my back and I pulled my head up to face her. "No, Rob, It's okay. It's totally my fault."

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I actually spoke. "He likes me." I mumbled, staring blankly on the table. "Oh, so much. Pretty sure he's in love with you, with those heart eyes of his whenever he sees you." Robin says back, completely understanding what I meant. "That's the problem." I rest my chin on my palm, an elbow supporting it up. "What problem?" the brunette asks.

"He likes me."

"Yeah.. You already said that." she slowly nodded, furrowing her eyebrows. "No, I mean, he likes me but—"

"But you don't like him back?" she interrupted. "No! Ye— I don't know." I shook my head and ran fingers on my hair. "He confessed to me the other day, I said I'll think about it. But now I said we're just friends, I don't know what to do." I added. "Well, if you do have feelings for him, might as well tell him before it's too late." Robin pats my shoulder before we heard someone rang the bell on the counter, meaning she had to go. Robin glanced at it before turning back to me. "Let's sort this out later, yeah?" she suggested and I nodded as she got up and left.

Robin and I closed the store, just like how she used to do it with Steve. We got out of the mall, and Robin picked up her bike, letting me hop on behind her. She didn't mind since she told me Steve used to go with her whenever he didn't bring his car with him.

"Can I stay with you for a bit? Maybe help me with this situation?" I asked as we got off the bike and arrived at their house. "It's weird for you to ask and I see dingus' face," she jokes, "But yeah, sure. I'll help you." she smiles at me and opens the door to their house. Just in time we got there, her parents were off to go out. "No funny business, Rob." her mom jokes as she got out the door and Robin just rolled her eyes, closing the door behind her.

"Do they know?" I asked the brunette after her parents were out of our sight. "About..?" she sat beside me on the sofa with a confused look. "You know.. Tammy," I said. "Yeah, totally. They're just really funny parents." she says sarcastically, making me laugh.

About half an hour passed of talking and tears falling—yes, I cried, just a little bit though. I don't know why. Robin suggested that I should go talk to him, if not, I'll talk to Dustin, since he's one of Steve's close friends. I still gotta pretend to be Steve, of course.

"Thank you so much for the help, I gotta go. I'll just walk home." I stood up and headed out of their house. "Anytime, Y/n. Good luck!" she smiles and gave me a thumbs up.

Steve's POV

It's getting dark and I was walking home, well to Y/n's home, still thinking about what she said earlier this day.

"We're just friends."

Her words kept repeating in my head, does she really not like me like that? She said she'll think about it, but she admitted it in front of Robin. In front of me. I didn't let her explain her side, I just left. Was it my fault? Was it—

"Y/n! Have you seen Steve?" I saw the familiar curly headed boy in front of me. "No? Why?" my eyebrows furrowed, "I went by his house and he still wasn't home." he stated, "What?" I questioned, starting to get worried why she still wasn't home. "Did you guys see each other today?" he asks, I nodded, "But we kinda had a fight, and I left, so.." my voice trailed down, remembering how she pleaded me to not go, but I still did.

"He's still so stupid.. No offense." Dustin mutters, shaking his head and my eyebrows jumped. Excuse me? "Uh, Dustin, I have to go. Let me know if you see Steve." I ruffled his curly hair as he nodded. As I got to Y/n's house, her parents weren't home, so I left a note saying I'll sleep over at Tina's, or Ally's, I don't know.

Thankfully I have the keys to her car, I got in and drove to my house. My eyes were scanning every street, trying to find where she is. Eventually, I saw that blue and red sailor uniform. I stopped the car and saw her walking alone. "Y/n?" I parked the car and got off. She looks exhausted, well, my face is. "Shit." I muttered to myself,  "Y/n!" I ran towards her and didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes. Even if I see my own eyes, I can still see Y/n through them. "No, Steve. It's okay, it's my fault. I'm sorry." she whispers and tried to put a smile on her face. She walked off but I grabbed her wrist. "Okay but can we talk?"

"Mom is probably worried about me, go home." she ordered but I refused. "No, I already left a note saying you slept over at.. someone's house. I forgot who I wrote." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, making her giggle a little bit that made me feel relaxed. Eventually it died down.

"Can we talk about this in my house?" I suggested and she just nodded, hopping inside her car in the passengers' seat. "Are you getting in, Harrington?" she yells as she rolled the window down. I got in and silence filled the car. I didn't want to be the one to talk first, assuming she doesn't want to either, so we stayed quiet throughout the ride. I kept glancing at her and she seems to be thinking about something. It will be awkward if I ask so I brushed it off.

We arrived in front of our house, opening the door for her and she got off, going straight inside the house, not even bothered to look at me or anything. I sighed before following her. As soon as I closed the door behind me, she plopped down on the sofa, her eyes were droopy and tired. I didn't want to stress her even more so I grabbed a glass of water and handed it to her.

She drank all of it, placing the glass down the table. "Thirsty?" I joked, trying to lighten up the mood. She just shrugged her shoulders and sighed. This silent treatment is going to be the death of me. I sat beside her while her eyes were glued on the table, her fingers intertwined.

"Look, Y/n," I started and she turned her head to me, letting me know that she's listening. "I'm sorry for leaving you earlier, it was immature of me. If for you we're just friends, then we're just friends. It's okay, really. I should have just listened to you before storming off."

She carried her hands and placed them on top of mine, "I already told you, it's okay. I'm sorry for getting your hopes up, I was just not ready so I blurted that out. I didn't know what to answer, honestly." she took a deep breath and looked away, letting go of my hand.

If she didn't know what to answer, it means there's still a chance? I hope so.

"So.. are we good?" I raised my eyebrows and pulled out my hand. She glanced at my hand and smiled, before shaking my hand. "We're good."

We both leaned back on the sofa in silence. It wasn't awkward this time. I noticed her yawn in the corner of my eye so I looked over to her. "You tired?"

"Yeah, I guess." she mumbles as she cracked the bones on her fist. "Hold on, I'll get you some clothes, I'm kinda getting sick of that uniform." I chuckled and she just nodded, with a small smile crept up her face. I rushed upstairs and got the clothes I rarely use and as I went back down, she already fallen asleep.

I tiptoed my way to her, trying not to wake her up. Usually, I can just easily carry her to my bedroom but with this body, to that body, it's not gonna work. Instead, I just placed a pillow under her head and moved her legs on the sofa so she could get comfortable.

I was hesitating but I did kissed her forehead before locking the front door and instead of sleeping upstairs, I laid down on the floor with blankets and pillows as a made up bed and got some rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 57 16
๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€...
1.3K 21 14
โ›Always an angel, never a god โœ {femโˆšoc ร— male^oc} Started: january 9, 2024 Ended:????
11.2K 277 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐–๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๏ฟฝ...
17.6K 401 34
"I c-can't feel or- or see anything." โœฉ-.. Will's connection to Vecna is getting stronger, and nobody knows how to help him. Will he be able to escap...