The Bloodborne Gamer {Discont...

By Kardia_Kyros

After Pariah finished playing one of his favorite game, Bloodborne...again, he goes outside to the nearest co... More

Prologue: Why am I here?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Pariah and Fuyushi's Bio
Chapter 5: The Story Begins
Chapter 6: Short encounter
Chapter 7: Dungeon
Not a chapter
Chapter 8: Brushing up yourself
Chapter 9: Invitation
Chapter 10: Recollection of a summer
Chapter 11: A Very Weird Morning
Chapter 12: A Prey to Hunt part 1
Chapter 13: A Prey to Hunt part 2
Chapter 14: A Prey to Hunt part 3
Chapter 15: A Prey to Hunt part 4
Chapter 16: A Prey to Hunt part 5 (Finale)
3 New Characters
Thank You Guys!!! 😇👍
Chapter 17: Nightmare
Chapter 18: A Day off
Chapter 20: Dungeon Rush & Hideout Infiltration
Chapter 21: The 20th Super Fight Tournament
Chapter 22: The Visiting and The Meeting
Chapter 23: The Doll and Metal Bat
Chapter 24: Attack from The House of Evolution
Chapter 25: The End of House of Evolution
Discontinued

Chapter 19: The Successful Candidates

2.2K 42 63
By Kardia_Kyros

A/N: Hellooooooooooo! Again, I'm very sorry for the lack of update, online School is very tiring and It's making me stay up all night doing assignments and activites.

I wake up to attend online school at 5 o'clock in the morning and It ends at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. ;-;

THE ASSIGNMEEEEEENTS! SOOOO MANY!!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE OR EDIT EXCEPT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

Goodness It was tiring...but clearly that is more important, again, I'm very sorry for making you potatoes wait.

Onto the story!

Warning! This chapter might have some mistakes and plot holes! So this might be a cringe chapter! D:

I might edit this later.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Thoughts)
*Actions*

=Nobody's POV=

Outside of Pariah/Fuyushi's Apartment

We see pariah currently wearing his hunter outfit {Legendary} on, leaning at a lamppost, just outside of his and fuyushi's apartment entrance.

Pariah is just waiting for fuyushi to finish wearing her hero outfit.

They woke up early, since they have job to do in the morning.

Pariah grabbed his phone out from his pockets to see what time It is.

It was 7:17 am.

He put It back in his pockets and leaned further at the lamppost to relax.

Pariah: (still got some time to spare..)

As he was waiting, saitama is seen exiting the apartment building, wearing his classic blue tracksuit that he used every time for training.

Pariah decided to greet saitama.

Pariah: hey, Saitama, good morning.

Saitama notices his friend pariah, leaning at a lamppost, he was confuse of why pariah is woke up this early.

Saitama: oh...Hey, good morning as well, why are you up so early? It's my first time seeing you waking up at a time like this.

Pariah: are you saying I'm not an early bird?

Saitama: of course, since when you ever wake up at 7 am?

Pariah: now.

Saitama: okay, stop being a smart ass, but in all seriousness, why are you up so early? It's pretty rare seeing you all awake at a time like this.

Pariah: well, me and fuyushi got some job to do, I'm just waiting for her to finish dressing up.

Saitama: oh, you're bringing your girlfriend as well?

Pariah: saitama...

Pariah walks over to saitama and puts his arm around saitama's shoulder.

Pariah: what is this so called "Girlfriend" that you speak of? I have never heard such a bizarre thing in my entire life, Is that food perhaps?

Saitama: pariah....

Saitama swipe pariah's arm away from his shoulder.

Saitama: stop talking like that, I know you're not stupid, you already know what It means..

Pariah goes back leaning at the lamppost and relax.

Pariah: okay caillou, first of all, me and fuyushi ain't a thing, what makes you think that we are a couple? It's not going to happen and....I'm very tired of It, I just can't see It.."Observe".

_________________________________________________

Status

Name: Saitama

Age: 24

Title: None

Race: Human

Level: 638

Hp: 1,276,000

Str: 112,920

Agi: 101,842

Dur: 109,928

End: 109,805

Int: 20

Wis: 80

Dex: 90

Luc: 13

_________________________________________________

Pariah: (Jesus Christ, he's getting stronger every single day with no limit... I just notice, he still doesn't have the title of "One Punch Man", is It because he still not strong enough to beat everyone in one punch? Impossible, I wonder how strong is he when season 1 starts? And what level? Probably over million..no, that is little bit exaggerating...hm...It seems agility indicator has been added to status..did the Gaming system updated?)

Saitama: (there It is again with the caillou..Who even is that?) Did you just used "Observe"on me?

Pariah: yeah, I'm just curious of what level you are now.

Saitama: so...did I leveled up a bit?

Pariah: yeah, you sure did leveled up a "bit", okay, back to the topic, what's make you think that me and fuyushi are couple?

Saitama: er, how should I say this?

Pariah: just go straight to the point, I don't care.

Saitama:..okay, one time at night, maybe around a month ago, I heard some...."noises" at you two's apartment.

Pariah: um, "noises"? What are you talking about? Are you sure It's us and not those weird neighbors?

Saitama: pariah, you're the only one who is weird in this entire neighborhood.

Pariah: I'm gonna take that as a compliment.

Saitama: as always.

Pariah:.....so you're going to train, right?

Saitama: yeah.

Pariah: Well, I ain't going to bother you now, good luck training.

Saitama: thanks..

Saitama then jogs away from pariah, doing his normal daily training routine.

Pariah just stared at saitama's jogging figure until he was no longer visible.

Pariah: (this must the day where saitama punch a starfish monster through the building...)

Suddenly, system talks in pariah's mind.

Pariah

Pariah: (Yes? What is It?)

I forgot to tell you this..

Pariah: (I'm listening...)

While you were asleep at night, The Sovereign Gods and Goddesses made an update to the gaming system and Change It slightly.

Pariah: (Did you-)

Don't worry, I already installed It, you might see some clear difference.

Pariah: (ah..no wonder there is agility indicator in status, But is my agility gonna be zero? I didn't even put any status points in It.)

Don't worry, The Sovereign Gods and Goddesses instructed us to put numerous amounts of status point in to your agility based from how fast your movement, reflex or think is, before they made this update.

After calculating the right amount, I was suprised..and I must say, It's very impressive since It has 2 thousand more additional points higher than your strength status, I guess training every part of your body is majorly beneficial.

Pariah: (hm..my agility status has 2 thousand more additional points than my strength, guess I'll try balancing my stat later..thank you very much for telling me this system..)

You're welcome :D

Pariah: (by the way, can you tell me what's new? I'll check others later..)

I'll just say this one thing, time now continues in the dungeon of hard difficulty and above, But thankfully, the rewards you get after surviving is moderately higher, maybe more.

Pariah: (sooo...is time in dungeon just gonna move slower?..Or faster?

Just normal time.

Pariah: (that's..good enough for me, thanks for telling.)

No problem.

Pariah: (....hey system, can you tell me more about Əidos again?)

..may I ask why?

Pariah: (just curious, By the way, you can just read my mind, you have my permission, for now.)

....Well, Kýrios Əidos is one of the strongest Sovereign Gods and holds THE current record for being the fastest gamer who have transcended into Godly-hood.

It only took Əidos 5 years to reach Godly-hood. which is impressive, seeing as the leveling system has no limits.

Even with the many amount of infinite universe, there are only 25 Sovereign Gods and Goddesses exist in all of Creations.

Əidos was just like "you" pariah, Another very kind person who had been given a chance of having another life as a Gamer.

Pariah is not even suprise If there is more than 1 gamer, I mean..If he did came into this universe of one punch man, this indicates that there is more than 1 universe.

Probably infinite.

Pariah: so...the Sovereign Gods and Goddesses used to be a gamers? Am I right?

In a sense, they are still gamers.

Pariah: (...huh..I've never thought that Əidos guy is a gamer...and If he's a Gamer as well...how did he die?)

System didn't respond for a moment, pariah was confuse of why she didn't answer immediately, she always does.

You don't r-...That kind of information is classified, I'm not allowed to reveal It, unless the Kýrios Əidos consider It, I'm very sorry.

Pariah: (oh..okay, understandable, privacy.. I'm sorry, I won't ask more.)

It's okay, pariah.

=Fuyushi's POV=

After finishing wearing my hero outfit, I exit the apartment and lock the door, I then go down the stairs to meet pariah.

There I see pariah in his hero outfit, leaning at a lamppost, waiting for me to arrived.

Pariah notices that I'm here and he stopped leaning at the lamppost.

Pariah: you ready?

Fuyushi: yep!

Pariah: okay, let's go.

Pariah the walks off and I follow right beside him.

Fuyushi: So what's the job?

Pariah: well, the job is to babysit the candidates of the 4th official super hero certification exam at hero test location #6..

Fuyushi: wait, what? I though we are going to fight monsters or find criminals hideout?...what's so important about It?

Pariah: well, so many people who tried to pass the hero exam have been caught cheating the system, like bribing the employees and all kinds of stuff, so as one of the upper management advisor of the hero association, It's my job to...well, manage.

Fuyushi: so....You wake me up early just for that? You just said It's your job, not mine, so I'll go back now and sleep.

I was about to turn back and return to my apartment, But pariah quickly grab me by the shoulder.

Pariah: the reason why I'm bringing you with me, because I needed a assistant....

Fuyushi: and why would I-

Pariah: you'll get rewarded by me, I'll convince sitch to improve your paycheck by 600,000 ¥ once you rank up in A-class.

Fuyushi: okay, let's go.

Pariah: sure.

Me and pariah began to walk on our way to our destination.

Fuyushi: so aren't we supposed to be...you know, in a hurry?

Pariah: It's still 7:19, we still have time to spare and It's just around 3 kilometers away from us, so no need for us to get hurry.

Fuyushi: okay.

Pariah:..........

Fuyushi:..........

Pariah:.........

Fuyushi: hey, pariah.

Pariah: hm?

Fuyushi: with the amount of money you have now, why are you not buying a car?

Pariah looked at me and I can tell he has that clear confusion on his face despite wearing a face mask.

Pariah:....why are you asking me a random question all of the sudden?

Fuyushi: no reason, just..you know? killing the awkward vibe.

Pariah: ah, so you're of those people who feels uncomfortable when you are walking with someone and not talking about stuff, I understand that.

Fuyushi: yeah, pretty much.

Pariah: anyway, the question...I just don't want to drive a car.

Fuyushi: why?

Pariah: laziness...

Fuyushi: *sigh*...as expected of-

Pariah: you're one to talk, you wanted me to teach you how to cook delicious food, But you always say "nExT tImE"..

Fuyushi: I'm not THAT lazy, you used your goddamn clones to do your bidding, THAT'S SLAVERY!

Pariah: hey...It's not slavery, they don't complain because they are ME! If I think of something, they will thinking what I am thinking, If they gained knowledge, I gained knowledge in return, basically, I'm a slave of myself.

Fuyushi: isn't that worse?

Pariah: hindi ko alam.

Fuyushi: what?

Pariah: I don't even know..I'm not that smart.

Fuyushi: okaaay...oh yeah, about the car, If you don't have a car, what did you use back in your old world?

Pariah: I just use public transportation or asked my brother to pick me up.

Fuyushi: your brother, Exile, has a car, but you don't? Why?

Pariah: I don't travel a lot, But my bro did, one of his job is being a private music instructor, so he has to travel a lot in order for him to teach his client for private lessons.

Fuyushi: hm..must be fun to be able to meet new people.

Pariah: nah, weird shit happens all the time in the america, half of the people in america is stupid as well, no offense readers-

Fuyushi: (who is he talking to?)

Pariah: -and you should've seen Florida.

Fuyushi: If weird happens all the time in america, what's the most bizarre thing that you ever did before coming in this world?

Pariah: I once suplex a Karen for a pack of toilet papers...and I got away with It *snort*..heh, I wish I could do It again.

I look at pariah, with a blank look on my face.

Fuyushi:.......there is some part that makes me want to believe you, and some part that makes me don't want to believe you.

Pariah: that's for you to decide, you know me for at least 2 years, you should know by now that I do crazy shenanigans.

Fuyushi: I do know you, It's just that-.....you're unpredictable.

Pariah:..I get that all the time.

Fuyushi:...........

Pariah:.........

Fuyushi:........

pariah:...........

AHHHHHH! damn It! The silence is giving me that awkward vibe again and I don't know what kind of topic I should talk about with pariah.

True, That there is like a millions of topics that you can have a conversation with someone.

But I don't want It to be so random like "What is your favorite food?" Or "How's your life going"?

That would make It even more awkward and stupid.

And I already asked him about what's his home world was like, his gamer powers and other random stuff. and I must say, my world and pariah's world are similar in a way...both our world have experienced world wars, except pariah's world didn't unite into one government after world war. I wonder why?

Dang It! I should've continued the conversation.

I look at pariah as I was continue to walk right beside of him, he looks like he doesn't give a single crap though, I guess he prefers being quiet.

but for me, walking with someone and not talking about stuff just brings me that odd fiddly feeling.

Wait a second...I just realized what pariah said a minute ago...He's one of the senior management of the hero association? What?

Fuyushi: wait..

Pariah: hm?

Fuyushi: You're the senior management of the Hero association?...

Pariah: one of them, but yeah.

Fuyushi: *sigh* pariah, you should tell me everything that you accomplished...but when did you get that position? I heard you need great intelligence for that kind of position.

Pariah: not really, you don't need great intelligence to get in that position...

Fuyushi: then how did you get that position?

Pariah: remember the port incident?

Fuyushi: yeah..

Pariah: after I killed one of the higher-ups in the underworld society, aburabozu. I was rewarded with his bounty money by the hero association.

Fuyushi: uh-huh.

Pariah: but after that, the hero association decided to give me an offer as one of the upper management advisor of the hero association...and I accepted It.

Fuyushi: okay...but what for?

Pariah shrugged his shoulders.

Pariah: I don't freaking know, they just said I have authority and charismatic of a leader or something....they probably need a powerful figure like me in the association for...er..fear I guess?

Fuyushi: and you accepted It?

Pariah: heck yeah! they said If I accepted the offer, It will double my paycheck money! Think about the charity I would give to the orphanage and homeless shelters.

Fuyushi: first of all, you're in Class S rank 2, so your paycheck is already massive to begin with, how much is your income as a Class S hero Again?

Pariah: I think It's around 800 million ¥ per year.

Fuyushi: SEE! You're already filthy rich to begin with, And accepting the offer just made It at 1.6 billion!

Pariah: now that you mention It, I haven't touch my bank account in a very long time....Guess I forgot about that Since I already have a ton of money on me, I should check It after we're done after this...

Fuyushi: yeah, you should.

Pariah: Oh, fuyushi look, we're already here

=Nobody's POV=

Pariah: Huge place, right?

Fuyushi: yeah, I've never been in this place before.

Pariah: you didn't take the hero exams? Didn't you say you registered last month?

Fuyushi: I did registered, But I didn't take the hero exams, One of the employee of hero association actually just saw me kill some tiger level threat monsters and invited me their association to make me an official hero.

Pariah: Understandable, I guess having an impressive feats, you really don't have to take the exams when what you did is already impressive.

Fuyushi: I guess so.

Pariah and fuyushi then continue their way to entering the massive building.

1 random person begins to notice them.

Random guy 1: Look everyone! It's The Hunter and Hunter lunar!

Fuyushi: *sigh's in frustration* ah shit, here we go again.

A crowd of people suddenly came in and surrounded them, giving them no space to breathe.

Random guy 2: Big fan of you! The Hunter!

Random girl 1: can you please sign my T-shirt Hunter lunar!?

Random girl 2: The Hunter! Please!! Can I have your autograph?!

Pariah:...*sigh*..(I'm still not used to this..)

Random guy 3: Hunter lunar! Can I shake your hand?!

Fuyushi:....no

Random guy 3: oof.

Random girl 3: Can I shake your hand hunter lunar!?

Random guy 4: Can I take a picture with you guys together!?

Random guy 3: Oi, Stop pushing you bastards!

Random guy 4: fuck you!

Random guy 3: motherfu-

Random woman: come with me sexy~ we'll spend some quality time together~

While in the parking lot, we see 5 familiar guys standing beside of their motorhome RV.

They are currently watching the 2 famous heroes being swarmed by a crowd of people.

Who are those 5 guys? Well they were the former gate guards from the entrance of F-city port.

They already quit their job after the port incident caused by The Hunter and decided to take the hero exam and try to become heroes to earn a living.

GG 1 = Itsuo
GG 2 = Hisashi
GG 3 = Hisato
GG 4 = Kenzou
GG 5 = Yosuke

Yosuke, he stands at 5.7 ft tall, he had short dark blue hair, dark blue colored eyes, light brown skin, wearing a black t-shirt, grey short and grey running shoes.

Hisashi, he stands at 5.9 ft tall, he had a decently long black hair that reached at the back of his neck, green colored eyes, fair skin, wearing a grey sweatshirt, black pants and white running shoes.

Kenzou, he stands at 5.9 ft tall, he had a short brown hair, hazel colored eyes, fair skin, wearing a green V-neck shirt, eyeglasses, black ripped jeans and green running shoes.

Hisato, he stands at 5.11 ft tall, he had red-ish black hair, black colored eyes, tan skin, wearing a black and red long sleeved jersey, black skinny jeans and red running shoes.

Itsuo, he stands at 5.9 ft tall, he had short silver hair, blue colored eyes, fair skin, wearing a blue shirt, brown shorts and blue running shoes.

Each of them are carrying their own gym bags that is probably filled with extra clothes for the fitness exam.

As they were watching the scene of 2 famous heroes being swarmed by their fans with no sign of stopping, one them started to talk.

Hisato: the hell is going on over there? It's like a hoard of zombies trying to eat those 2 heroes.

Yosuke: wait, isn't that The Hunter? And his only disciple Hunter lunar?

Hisashi: I think so...But what are they doing at a place like this? I doubt they're here to register since they are already a well known heroes.

Yosuke: dude! Let's go there and take a picture with them!

Yosuke was about to run to where the 2 heroes at, but someone held him at the back of his shirt, it was hisashi.

Hisashi: calm down...we can just do It after we finished the hero exams..

Yosuke: I mean..sure, But they're probably gonna disappear once we finish the hero exams.

Kenzou: dang, must be great being someone's idol..

Hisato: I want to be like him...A true hero...not like those other so called "Heroes" who does It for money.

Kenzou: umm...we need money my guy.

Itsuo: guys! guys! Chill the fuck out!

Kenzou: You're the only one yelling though..

Itsuo: Aaaaaaaaaaaaalright! You-

Hisashi: no need to shout..

Itsuo ignored his friend hisashi as he started talking about something.

Itsuo: you guys know the plan right?

Kenzou nodded at Itsuo.

Kenzou: yes, If we don't know the answers in the written exam, we all have to cheat by using our cheat sheets...and that's It..

Itsuo: exactly!

All of them then grab their "cheat sheets" out of their pockets..

The cheat sheets is a small paper comparable to A5 size paper, and inside the paper are probably the information they needed for the written exam.....probably..

The squad are planning to cheat the written exam when they don't know the answer.

Understandable since they didn't finished high school and didn't learn most of things.

So they were quite to desperate to pass and wanted to be an actual heroes.

Hisato: I'm going to be honest with you guys..

Yosuke: What is It?

Hisato: I'm not...err, how do you call It? Um, I'm uncertain of how are we gonna cheat the written exam without getting caught?..

Yosuke:........

Hisashi:......

Kenzou:......

Hisato:.....

Itsuo:......

Hisato was right, how are they going to cheat without getting caught? For all they know, the one who will be watching them is an very important person.

If they caught cheating once, It will be the end of their life.

Hisashi: he's right, dammit, how are we going to cheat without getting caught?

Yosuke: I don't know about you guys, But I'm hiding my cheating sheet inside my pencil box.

Kenzou: I'll tape mine around my water bottle..

Hisato: I guess I'll hide mine right between my bicep..

Itsuo: I'll hide It inside my breast pockets...

Hisashi: shit...what about me?

Kenzou: dude, you have a decently long hair, make some bangs and tape the cheat sheet inside of It.

Hisashi: yeaaaah, not going to happen..I'll just hide It under my sleeves..

Kenzou: If you say so.

Itsuo: okay then, let's go.

The squad then advance forward to the hero exam center building.

Itsuo: okay, Good luck bitches.

Yosuke: yeah, Fuck you too.

Hisashi: fuck all of you tiny dicks having ass.

Hisato: oh, so you've seen our dicks? Fucking gay ass bitch.

Kenzou: I hope all of you tripped over a pebble and die.

What they have said to each other is clearly a compliment.

They walk passed the 2 heroes who are still being swarmed by their fans and proceed to enter the exam center building.

But then, another 2 familiar people came into view, one is a little girl with a twin tail haristyle, while the other is an adult with a huge scar on the left side of his face all they way to his lower neck.

Morder: (Wait...Isn't that The Hunter? Pariah?...What is he doing at a place like this? Isn't he already a hero?)

Abigail: dad! Look! That's The Hunter! And Hunter lunar! Can we take a picture with them!? Can we? Can we?

Morder: I-erm..I'm sorry sweety, there are way too many people, but I think we should do It after I passed the hero exam.

Abigail: awwww...okay! I'll wait!

Morder and abigail then entered exam center building, but that didn't go unnoticed by pariah.

Pariah: hey, I know those 2 that entered the building, they were at denny's yesterday..

Fuyushi didn't quitely heard what pariah said as the people around them keeps shouting about random stuff.

Random guy 4: Hunter lunar! Please sign my face!

Fuyushi: what did you say?

Pariah: Oh sorry, just wait a second, can all of you people give us some space, please? It would be very wonderful.

The crowd didn't comply as they continue to ask the 2 heroes.

Random guy 4: Can I take a picture with the 2 of you?!

Random girl 1: please sign my T-shirt!

Pariah: we'll do that after you wait for us, after we done our business.

Random woman: come on~ I know you want to~ let's go somewhe-

Pariah: shut up thot and I don't care, get the hell away from me and give us some space, please?

Pariah calmly asked the crowd, but of course..they didn't listen.

Random guy 1: can you also sign my T-shirt?!

Pariah: (If the people won't listen to me, guess I'll have to scare them off.)

Pariah's eyes begins to glow and spoke with clear a blood lust in his voice.

Pariah: get the fuck away from us or I'll slaughter all of you...

The crown suddenly felt fear as they took dozens of steps away from fuyushi and pariah.

Pariah get's back to his normal self and begins to thank the crowd.

Pariah: Thank you~ now If you want an autograph or a picture with us, please...just wait outside of the entrance after we are done doing our work.

All of the crowd hesitantly nodded in comfirm.

Pariah: thank you~ let's go..

Patiah and fuyushi then entered the exam center.

Pariah: (I think I should sell the "Hunter's Bloodlust", It's useless skill now, since I can scare people without It...)

Fuyushi: pariah.

Pariah: yeah?

Fuyushi: now that you seriously threaten them, I don't think they want the autograph now.

Pariah: I-.....Yeah, you right...but at least we got less problems to deal with..

(Timeskip)

We then see the Yosuke, hisashi, kenzou, hisato, Itsuo and morder, standing on top their own running lane.

Most of them started to stretched their legs, preparing to dash up to 1500 meter all the way to the finish line.

Pariah: (Those 5 guys looked familiar, I swear I ran into them before...But where? And that little girl..now that I take a closer look, She kinda looks like the child that I saved around 2 years ago...)

Pariah and fuyushi are just standing outside of the track, pariah holding a timewatch and fuyushi holding a writing pad and pen.

Pariah: yo.

Fuyushi: sup?

Pariah: yesterday, you remember that scar guy at Denny's?

Fuyushi: yeah, don't worry, I've notice him.

Pariah: what's his name?

Fuyushi: name? Let see here...

Fuyushi began to search the guys name on the writing pad. After moments have passed, she found It.

Fuyushi: his name is Aiolos...he does look promising and confident, I think he's gonna pass with an ace.

Pariah: I think so....("Observe")

_________________________________________________

Status

Name: Morder

Age: 27

Title: None

Race: Human

Lvl: 130

Hp: 300,000

Str: 8,621

Agi: 9,048

Dur: 8,089

End: 8,716

Int: 539

Wis: 105

Dex: 3,589

Luc: 18

_________________________________________________

Pariah: (wait, what!?... Morder?! The same guy I fought at the night club! what happened to his title? No! Forget that, what the hell is he doing here? Is he a spy? No, It can't be...why would he spy at hero exam center? It doesn't have something very valuable...Does It?)

Fuyushi: hey! Pariah! The physical exam is about to start.

Pariah: oh yeah, sorry.

Abigail in the background, just sitting on a random bench as she cheer for his father.

Abigail: you can do It dad!

Pariah: 1500 meter dash, Runners on set!

All of them are in running stance besides morder.

Already confident that the he will passed the exam easily.

Pariah: Go!

Morder quickly dashes away with a speed of a racing car, following with hisato and tha last people who followed the two is kenzou, Itsuo, hisashi and yosuke.

Many seconds later, morder already came in and finished at 1st place.

Pariah look at his time watch.

Pariah: fuyushi, 14.25 seconds, new record. (I can tell he's holding back, he's much more faster when we fought at the nightclub..)

Fuyushi: Got It.

Some minutes later of the waiting, one of the squad then finished, It was hisato.

Pariah: 3:28.09

Next kenzou.

Pariah: 3:32.98

Next Itsuo.

Pariah: 3:35.31

Next hisashi.

Pariah: 3:36.01

And last yosuke.

Pariah: 3:37.09 , (well...at least those 5 guys are kinda at Olympic athlete level, that hisato guy almost beat the world record back in my old world.) did you get all of that fuyushi?

Fuyushi: yep! I must say, They did much more better than the other candidates. What do you think pariah?

Pariah: Well, they do have potential....okay then, all of you! Please Follow us to the next test.

(Timeskip)

After the candidates have completed all of the fitness exams.

Now all they have to do...is the written exams.

Both fuyushi and pariah are in the front desk of room, while the candidates are in their own seats.

The squad are in the second row of the seat, while both morder is in the first row of the seats, just by himself like one of those quiet kids you see from school.

All of them have the written test on their desk. Except It was flipped over, so for now, they won't see the questions of the exam.

Pariah: all right people, as you already know, this written is little bit different than before.

Fuyushi: for now, the written test is not all about the "sense of justice", It's about how smart you are.

Pariah: like physical education, health, science and etc...

Hisato, Itsuo, kenzou, hisashi & yosuke: (We are so dead..)

Fuyushi: But good for you, there will be no math.

Hisato, Itsuo, kenzou, hisashi & yosuke: (there is still hope..)

Pariah then looked at the clock from the wall and saw It was 2:59 pm.

Pariah: the written exams begins at exact 3:00 pm, If you manage to complete the test before 3:40 pm, then proceed to the locker room and wait for your results.

It was now 3:00 pm.

Fuyushi: you may now begin.

All of them then turn over their written test and began to take their exam.

The squad then read the first question and their reaction was.

Yosuke: (What the fuck is this?..)

Kenzou: (Oh my god, I'm so dumb, I don't know even know the first question..)

Hisato: (Is It just me? Or I swear we didn't study this shit...)

Itsuo: (the only answer I can easily wrote in this stupid exam is the name and date...)

Hisashi: (It seems we have no choice, but to.......)

Hisato, Itsuo, kenzou, hisashi & yosuke: (Use our cheat sheets!)

Morder: I'm done.

Morder then stands up from his desk and give the written paper to fuyushi and leaves the room.

Itsuo: (damn..that guy finished the test almost instantly..)

Each and every single one of them started to used their ultimate trump card, their cheat sheets.

Yosuke then brings out his pencil box from who knows where and opens It.

Fuyushi: I forgot to mention, please put away your pencil case.

Yosuke: huh?..

Yosuke became depressed, drops his pencil case on the ground and lost all hope of using his cheat sheets.

He then looks at his friend, kenzou currently drinking his water bottle with the cheat sheet wrap around It.

Yosuke: *whispering* dude! Help me!

Kenzou: hehe, I don't know~

Fuyushi: and no eating or drinking.

Kenzou then spits out his drink out of shock and looks at his friends with his puppy eyes for an assist.

Hisashi: (Don't look at me with those ugly eyes, It's not working and It's making It worse..)

Itsuo: (you should've seen that coming.)

Hisato, in his seat, was clearly frustrated of happen to his cheat sheet.

Hisato: (Aahh! Dammit! The sweat from my biceps caused my cheat sheets to all smudge in! I can't read!)

Fuyushi puts the finished written exam on the desk and proceed to go around in the entire room, checking If someone is cheating.

As fuyushi was not looking at hisashi, Hisashi then tried to take a peek at his cheat sheet right under his sleeves.

but when he did, the cheat sheet fell out from his sleeves and falls down right beside of his feet.

Hisashi quickly steps on top of his cheat sheet, so that both fuyushi and pariah won't be able to see It.

Hisashi: (Noooooooo! Damn It all to hell! My cheat sheet fell out of my sleeves! Why God!? Why did you betray me!!?)

Hisasto: (poor hisashi..)

Yosuke: (I guess Itsuo is our only chance..)

Itsuo: (Don't worry guys, I got this.)

Itsuo opened his breast pockets, but his cheat sheet flew out in the wind, even though there is no wind and fuyushi saw this.

Hisato, Itsuo, kenzou, hisashi & yosuke: !!!!!!!!!!

With quick reflex, fuyushi snatch the flying paper and examines It.

Fuyushi: what....is this?

Itsuo was shock that he was caught red-handed, so in desperation, he look at his friends for help.

But when he did, Itsuo saw all of them are pointing at him, like he is the only one who is cheating.

Yosuke: miss Hunter Lunar, that guy is cheating, you should disqualify him.

Hisato: indeed, a person who has an evil act should never be allowed to become a hero.

Kenzou: I don't know that guy.

Hisashi: same, what a spineless coward.

Itsuo: (You motherfuckers! I'm going kill all of you after this!!!)

Fuyushi looked unamused, but in reality, she was trying her best to not smile at the idiot's betrayal and goes back to the front desk and put the cheat sheet on top of It.

Fuyushi then whispers something in pariah's ear, a moment has passed and pariah nodded.

The squad are tremendously worried now. Is this the end of them?

Pariah looked at the 5 unfortunate candidates who where struggling to answer the written exam.

Pariah: Well, we understand what you guys been through....and just this once, I'll give you guys a freebie.

The 5 guys was shock to say the least, The Hunter is going to give them a freebie?!

Hisashi: (no way! The Hunter is actually going to help us?)

Pariah: Don't worry, we won't tell the authorities..

Itsuo: (He is!)

Pariah: okay, what I'm about say are the resembles of an actual answers in the written exams, so answer It with the right...Well, answer..But please listen carefully, because I'm going to say It only once.

Hisato, Itsuo, kenzou, hisashi & yosuke:.........

Pariah: question 1: "Floccinaucinihilipilification"

Hisashi: (how the fuck am I supposed to know that?!!)

Kenzou: ಥʖ̯ಥ

Hisato: (Is that even a real word?....)

Yosuke: (Are we just dumb or what?!!)

Itsuo: (Can someone tell him what a "Freebie" means!!)

Pariah: question 2: "A man holding a banana while naked"

Yosuke: (A banana?!)

Hisato: (What the hell is he talking about?! We didn't study this shit!)

Hisashi: (Is this even related to educations?!)

Pariah: question 3:........

The 5 guys suddenly got into serious mode and listens carefully of what pariah is gonna say next.

They were really determined of passing the test.

Pariah: "Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism"

The squad no longer has the will in hope of succeeding the written exam.

Yosuke: (That's even longer than the first one......)

Hisashi: (all hope is lost.......)

Itsuo: (Life sure is fun....)

Pariah: question 4-

(500 brain cells later)

Locker room

We see morder sitting at the bench, having a chat with his daughter, abigail.

Abigail was jumping all over the place, asking her dad If he passed.

Abigail: did you passed dad?! Did you? Did you?

Morder: *chuckles* calm down, abi, the result is still not here yet. We have to wait 1 more hour..

Abigail: awww...But I can't wait that loooong..

Morder head patted abigail.

Morder: sorry...abi, but we have to..

While at the other side of the locker where morder and abigail's at.

The squad are in P A N I K mode, all of them knew that they WILL fail the written exams with no mercy.

Even with The Hunter helping them with the so called "Freebie", they still don't what the hell he was talking about.

Either The Hunter's intellect is beyond theirs or they are just plain dumb.

Kenzou: It's official guys! We are going to fail, become homeless and die by starvation! Hahahahahahaha!.......fuck.

Itsuo: Don't worry! I have a back-up plan, just in case we failed.

Kenzou: there is no such thing as "Just in case", we straight up failed, But I want to hear the back-up plan.

Itsuo: okay, the back-up plan is to work at the male strip club and-...hey! Are you listening?!

Kenzou: huh, what?

Itsuo: I said, are you listening?

Kenzou: oh yeah, don't worry, I am.

Itsuo: are you ACTUALLY listening?

Kenzou:...I'm going to be honest with you, I stop listening when you said male something, because your plan sucks ass a-

Itsuo: whaaaaat!?!

Kenzou: -nd we don't want to work at a freaking male strip club!! Are you crazy!?! There's gonna be a chance that some random guy wants us to do some "physical activities"!

Itsuo: but...money is money.

Kenzou:.......no.

Yosuke: we're gonna fail the exam so bad, It's not even funny..

Hisato: this is fuck, this is not right, this is not cool, this is fucking bullshit...

Hisashi, in the background, sitting on a bench with both of his hand over his head and his eye of vision was staring off into space as he was currently baving a terrifying flashback when they majorly and pathetically fail the exams back in high school.

Itsuo: guys, guys! what did you answer at question 49? I wrote P3=N15..

Yosuke looked confuse at what itsuo said.

Yosuke: question...49?

Hisato: what? I wrote T1-T5.

Yosuke: Wait, there was question 49?... I didn't know that..

Hisato: hey, hisashi, what about you?

Hisashi got out of from his terrifying flashback.

Hisashi: huh?

Hisato: I said, what did you answer at question 49?

Hisashi: well, I don't know, I skipped that question.......actually, I skipped half of the exam.....actually I-

Itsuo: how many times are you skipping the question? Did you actually answer or what? And why do you always look up at the ceiling like you're thinking of an answer?

Hisashi: Isn't It obvious? I do that just to look I'm making an extreme effort. I can't be the only one who did those kind of things, right?

Kenzou: fuck you guys, I don't even remember a single thing what I wrote..

(1 hour later)

The results have already came.

Morder opened his and he got a perfect score and got B-class rank.

Morder: I got a perfect score and I'm at B-class.. (I got perfect score and I'm not at A-class? What's wrong with the system? Guess I'll have to work hard for It.)

Abigail: Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations dad!

Morder smiles at his daughter.

Morder: Thank you dear.

And the squad got theirs too. All of them opened It at the same time, once they lay their eyes upon their results, they were shock to say the least.

Itsuo: wait.....We all passed?!

For some unknown reason, all of them got the same score of 71 points and all of them are in bottom of the rank C-class

W O W ! M A G I C !

After knowing that they barely passed the hero exam, they are now in K A L M mode.

Hisashi: barely, but why do we all have the same scores?

Itsuo: you're right, It can't be just coincidence...

Kenzou: yeah...seems pretty weird..

Yosuke shrugged his shoulders.

Yosuke: eh, who gives a crap, all that matters is that we all passed, a passed is a passed, doesn't matter If we got the lowest score, we still passed the test.

Hisato: yeah, you right.

Speaker: <all successful candidates, there will be a seminar at 4:50 pm. Please come to lecture hall 1#, I repeat, Please come to lecture hall 1#, Thank you>

Hisato: *yawn* come on guys, let's just go and get this over with, I want to sleep now.

(Time skip)

Lecture hall 1

All of the successful candidates are morder, yosuke, Itsuo, hisashi, hisato and kenzou.

All of them are sitting at their own desk.

In front of them is pariah and fuyushi.

Pariah: Anyways, I'm The Hunter and she is Hunter lunar.

Hisashi: (huh...I always thought The Hunter is an intimidating cruel executioner, but right now, he seems like a normal and chill looking guy...maybe he is like this whenever he is around human?)

Hisato: (I wonder what kind of abilities does The Hunter possess that makes him called the most deadliest hero?..)

Kenzou: (The Hunter is......tall as heck.)

Itsuo: (Dang, Hunter lunar is just as tall as hisato.)

Yosuke: (I'm so hungry...)

Fuyushi: First, Congratulations in passing the hero exams and become the official new heroes of the hero assosciation.

Pariah: only 6 of you are the only candidates out of 1000 and above are the only one who have passed the hero exams, I'm impressed., but most of you barely passed.

Itsuo, kenzou, hisashi, hisato and yosuke scatch their head out of embarassment.

Fuyushi: Don't worry, we won't take much of your time, we'll just explain how the system works and after that, you can go home.

Pariah: now, the hero association uses a hierarchical class system to organize It's heroes. With 4 classes and individually within the respective classes are C, B, A and S which is being the highest ranking.

Fuyushi: we know one of you passed the test with a perfect score and wondered "why didn't get to A-class?" Well, It doesn't work that way. You have to show an impressive feat like defeating a monster and report It to the H.A or the eye witnesses will do It for you.

Morder: (What? Didn't I broke the record? That is a superhuman feat, Won't that make me a classified A or maybe S class?...and why am I at B-class? I thought everyone would always start from the bottom?)

Pariah: every different class ranking can give a different net worth into your bank account by the H.A. as long as you defeat monsters that is. And please don't act like a misbehave child, you'll lose points and get demoted, possibly even kicking you out, after all, your faces has been placed on the hero association website, the whole world will see your face, so don't humiliate yourself, instead inspire the people who wants to be like you.

Fuyushi: I forgot to mention, If you want to quickly rank up or earn money, you'll find dozens of bounty flyers at the entrance of each HQ of the hero assosciation in different cities. But be careful, there will be a huge chance that some of you will die, so pick one that is suited for you based on your hero ranking. And If you are an C-class hero who doesn't do any hero activities for a week, We have no choice, but to remove your name from the hero registry.

Pariah: any questions?

Hisashi raised his hand.

Pariah: what is It?

Hisashi: can heroes ranked up from popularity?

Pariah: yes, even me and Hunter Lunar have our own fan club..now anymore questions?

Kenzou raised his hand.

Pariah: what is your question?

Kenzou: how can we get our hero names?

Pariah: Create one and just tell It to one of the hero association's employees, doesn't matter what kind of hero name It is, and If you won't able to think one, then the hero association will make one for you based on your appearance, but don't let them, because they sometimes suck at It....any more questions?

The only answer pariah got is only silenced.

Pariah: Okay, you can go home now.

The squad and secret mask got up and exit the room, when morder was about exit the room, pariah called out for him.

Pariah: Mr. Aiolos..

Morder stop in his tracks and turn his head to look at pariah.

Morder was worried If The Hunter knew his facial identity, but he didn't show It and tries to act natural.

Not to mention, morder won't stand a chance against him.

Morder: What is It? I need to go back to my daughter.

Pariah: you will..but first, I have to ask you something important, and after that, you'll be on your way.

Morder goes back to his desk and sat on It.

Pariah looked at fuyushi, who looks back and pariah nodded.

Fuyushi understood what pariah meant, and so, she exits the room.

Morder was little bit suspicious of that, did The Hunter send Hunter lunar out, so that morder won't escape?

Morder: so, what do you want to talk about?

Pariah:.....I already know who you are Morder..

Suddenly, The atmosphere around the room was severely tense, It was fill to overflowing with unalloyed animosity.

Both of them have not said a single word and continues to stare at each other straight in the eyes.

That is, until morder broke the prolonged silence.

Morder: what are you gonna do about about It?....

Morder was ready to fight Pariah and try to escape with his daughter. But what pariah said next surprises morder.

Pariah: nothing.

Morder: huh?...

Morder didn't expect this, he expected pariah to send him out to the authorities.

Morder: you're...not gonna send me to the authorities?..

Pariah: well...technically, I am one of the authorities. But yeah...I won't..

Morder still doesn't trust pariah, He still have trust issues from when he was still at the ninja village.

The only person morder fully trust is her adopted daughter, abigail.

Morder: How do I know you're telling the truth?

Pariah: do you see a single actions that makes me a liar?

Morder was surprised, but again, he didn't show It.

Morder already examined pariah's facial expressions, body languages and any verbal indicators as signals that tells someone is lying from the moment they talked.

But morder found none.

It's either pariah speaks a fine quality of mendacious words, or pariah is just straight up telling the truth.

Either way, morder still don't trust pariah, so he decided to go where the wind blows.

Morder: what do you want to talk about?..Do you perhaps want me to thank you for sparing my life after you beat me?

Pariah chuckles for a moment.

Pariah: no, But I'm very glad that I spared your life, I didn't know you had a daughter, (Especially someone who I had saved 2 years ago from a monster attack.) It would've been a disaster If I took your life..

Morder:.....yes, It would...

Pariah: what's her name?

Morder's fatherly instinct started to kick in and his silent hostility began to flow the entire room like molten lava.

Morder: why do you want to know my daughter's name?...

Pariah raised his arms to calm down morder.

Pariah: relax, I'm not going to do anything to harm to your daughter, I'm just plain curious.

Morder doesn't know what to say next. He was just sitting there, clueless of whatever If he should tell the truth or not.

After a moment of thinking, morder answered.

Morder: abigail...

Pariah smiles behind his mouth mask at morder's honest response.

Pariah: (so It really is her..) you know..For guy who has a title called "The Devil", you're a pretty nice guy. (You just look edgy.)

Morder:..It's just a childish title, I don't even like It and It doesn't mean anything..(...I'm not even the strongest in the underworld..)

Pariah: Anyway, Do you kill innocent people?

Morder: N-

Pariah: Be honest...

Morder:....I did kill innocents...and that was before I met abigail 2 years ago, I've change, I only accept the contract If the target deserves It.

Pariah:..........okay then...(then why the hell you were trying to kill me at the nightclub? What the hell did I do to deserve It?)...I'm quite curios of something...

Morder:....of what?

Pariah: just to make sure, you don't work for the underworld now, right?

Morder:....no, I still work for them, just in case If the hero association doesn't work out. (The hero association seems...sketchy.)

Pariah: okay...do they know that you've become a hero?

Morder: no, they don't...we're not really that connected...

Pariah: well! In that case, can you please tell me where are their secret hideout? I-

Morder: sorry, I already told you, we're not that connected and I don't know, the once I knew, you and Hunter lunar already destroyed It...

Pariah just stared at morder, seemingly thinking If morder is telling the truth or not.

And pariah realized that morder was telling the truth, morder actually doesn't know.

So pariah decided to stop asking more questions since It was already late.

Pariah: that is little bit disappointing....It's getting late now, thank you for asking my question morder, you may go home now.

Morder stands up from his desk and leaves the room.

While pariah, is still standing in front of where morder used to seat at 3 seconds ago, seems to be having a thoughts in his mind.

Pariah: (abigail.....I wonder....Does she still recognize me?...)

=Pariah's POV=

After morder left the room, I began to seat at the front desk and relaxed as I level up my "Shapeshift" ability by simply using It.

I proceed to used the "Shapeshift" ability and manipulate the cellular structures of my hand into different shapes.

Into a big hand, into a small hand, a gloves, a blade, a sharp claw like talons and.......into a dildo? I didn't know this is possible.

Yes, I change my hand into a dildo, but for some reason It was pixelated. I don't why, But I decided not to think about It.

I then get my face close to It and smell It.

Huh, It doesn't smell anything.

It seems not only I can change flesh, I can change into something like leather, metal and so on.

It really does makes you shape It into a cellular level. No matter what kind of material It is, I think? I'm not sure, I don't know science, But I'll have to find out the full extent in the future.

"Shapeshifting" leveled up ^

It feels so weird, It's gonna take time to get used to It, I mean, It's not everyday that you can change your hand into a freaking dildo.

This is gotta be the most weirdest ability that I have yet, why? I can turn into weirdest things, Oh my God, Yes! I have a chance that I can turn into wide Putin! Or maybe, Shrek!

I can turn into a pickle...

Wait a second...If I turn myself black....can I say the N-word? No wait, that's wrong and racist, It still doesn't change the fact that I'm originally Asian.

I really need the N-word pass for that.

It seems I can only change a small portions of my body, But I think once I leveled up the "Shapeshifting" ability more, I can do It with a whole body.

Fuyushi: what the fu-

Pariah: AY! ANAK NG DING DONG!

I was very surprise, I didn't realize fuyushi was standing beside me, I guess I was too focused thinking about shapeshifting myself into other kinds of things.

I quickly change my pixelated dildo hand into my normal human hand.

Pariah: heeeeeey! What sup fuyushi?

Fuyushi: did...you just smell that thing?

Wait, how long did she stand there for?

Pariah: I'm just curios, okay?

Fuyushi: you were going you suck that thing weren't you? Are you gay? You should've told me.

Pariah: Fuck off, I'm not going to cook you dinner anymore.

Fuyushi giggles like a freaking moron.

Fuyushi: anyway, did you get the information you needed from that morder guy? From seeing you letting him out of the room tells me he is not a spy or something.

Pariah: yeah, Don't worry, he is not an enemy, kind of..

Fuyushi: "kind of"? but did he kill innocent people? You did tell me he was an assassin.

Pariah: err....no, he said he only kills someone who deserves It...

Fuyushi: huh..I guess that's good enough, by the way, did you asked how did he get that huge scar?

Pariah: why the hell would I ask about his scar?

Fuyushi: I mean, every scar has a story, I mean did you see how large that scar was? That morder guy kinda looks like edgier version of shoto todoroki with black hair and red eyes.

Pariah: he......kinda does actually, but let's go home fuyushi, the sun is almost setting.

Fuyushi: pariah, aren't you going to withdraw the money?

Pariah: oh yeah, you're right, let's go to the nearest bank.

I get up from my chair and got out of the room with fuyushi by my side. As we are going to the exit door of the hero exam center.

Something grab my right hand, I was surprised, so I turned my head around just to see..... the child that I saved 2 years ago, abigail.

I also see morder standing few feet away from us.

Abigail was also holding fuyushi's hand, I can tell fuyushi was suprised too based from the look on her face.

Abigail: I-....

Abigail was too shy to ask and turned around to look at his father to get some help, morder understood what abigail's face meant, so without thinking, he step in and help.

Morder: can my daughter take a selfie with you two, please?

Huh...he acts different went his daughter is around.

Fuyushi: sure! You should invite your father too!

Abigail: yaaaaay!!

Abigail change her attention to her father, morder.

Abigail: Dad! Dad! Daaaaaad! Come here! Let's take a selfie!

Morder genuinely smile.

Morder: sure sweety.

Morder then walk towards us and stands right beside of me.

Abigail began to take out her mobile phone out of her pockets and proceed to do selfie with all 4 us.

Abigail: smiiiiile!

I began to put my left arm over fuyushi's shoulder and my right arm over morder's shoulder.

Morder had a suprised look on his face as he felt my arms over his shoulders, while fuyushi doesn't mind and made a peace sign with one of her hands.

Fuyushi: Smiiiilee!

Morder: what are you doin-

Pariah: just look at the-

It was already too late as abigail took the selfie.

Meanwhile, At City-N Hideout

=Nobody's POV=

We see zura sitting at an expensive looking desk, talking to someone on the phone, while kakyu was standing right beside of zura.

Zura: uh-huh....yes.......okay, next week?......fine, don't be late you two.

Zura hung up and puts his phone on the table.

Kakyu: sir, how's the conference call?

Zura: well...It was quite wonderful, when the 2 heard about me saying It has something to do with The Hunter, they immediately agreed.

Kakyu: I see.....

Zura:.....kakyu.

Kakyu: yes?

Zura: do you think we should contact The Devil to act as a backup into our cause? Possibly assassinating Hunter Lunar before we taken on The Hunter himself? Less problems to deal with.

Kakyu: the champion of the underworld? In my opinion sir, the more people the better, But do you think he's available now? The Devil rarely took jobs from his client after 2 years ago, so he's rarely active.

Zura:...I'll take my chances.

Kakyu: If you say so sir..

Zura then proceed to call another number and he was waiting for the other person to answer.

The other side of the phone finally answered.

Morder: <What do you want? I'm busy here...>

Morder's tone was full of annoyance, It was so obvious that everyone can tell.

Zura: Ah..The Devil, I hope you're not busy.

Morder: <I just said that I'm busy....I say again, What do you want?....>

Zura: I have a job for you.

Morder: <.......I'm listening..>

Zura: It's a kill job, You'll get 10 million yen If you succeed, the target is Hunter Lunar-

Morder instantly hungs up the call, making zura surprised and little bit frustrated.

Zura: *sigh*...didn't even give me a chance to invite him to our cause...

Zura then opened the desk drawer and grabbed a hatchet.

After that, Zura proceed to cut and destroy the phone into bits, showering the broken pieces of the phone from all sides.

Kakyu doesn't even looked surprised, he already expected his boss to destroy his own phone in such way that no one will ever trace their location.

Kakyu: not even going to try again, sir?

Zura: no, besides..I doubt he's going to join, he's a lone wolf.

Zura got up from his chair and exit through the door, kakyu followed zura like a dog.

Zura then said something to kakyu before exiting through the door with him.

Zura: kakyu, we are going to my other hideout, inform the others to make a trap at this place, I have a feeling someone dangerous is going to visit this hideout sooner or later.

Kakyu: as you wish sir.

At parking lot of the Hero Exam Center 6#

=Nobody's POV=

We then see itsuo, kenzou, hisashi, hisato and yosuke exiting the hero exam center and on their way to their motorhome Rv.

Hisato: *yawn* finally, we're done with the hero exam...I'm so exchausted..

Yosuke: I like how the fact that Hisato is the athletic of the group and yet, he's more tired than the rest of us.

Kenzou: heh, yeah..

Hisato: oi, I didn't even have the chance to warm up and that is the first time I actually run up to 1500 meters straight...I swear I'm going to experience muscle cramps any moment now..

Itsuo: oh yeah..now that we became official heroes, we should celebrate!

Hisato: If you're going to invite me, don't and leave me alone, I need my beauty sleep.

Yosuke: you're not that beautiful.

Hisato: fuck off.

Itsuo: so! Should we celebrate or what? We worked hard for being an official heroes.

Hisashi: no we didn't, we literally tried to cheat in the written exams, we did fair in the physical test, but not the written one..

Kenzou: anyway, about the celebration...I don't think we should celebrate...for now atleast.

Itsuo: why?

Itsuo was confuse After what kenzou said, this makes yosuke slightly annoyed.

Yosuke: *sigh* Ofcourse you didn't listen at the seminar, basically, we're still not a full-time hero when you are at a rank of C-class, guess what class are we? C-class..and just like what Hunter Lunar said, If we C-class heroes haven't done a single activity for a whole week, they'll remove our name from the hero registry...and we'll become jobless again!

Hisashi: yeah, let's celebrate later, once we can get up to B-class, we can no longer worried about them removing our names, let's sleep now and train tomorrow, 2 days from now, we should get one of those bounty flyers in this cities hero association.

Hisato: I agree.

Itsuo: I-..*sigh* okay.

Once they reach at their motorhome RV, they put all of their gym bags into the back storage of the RV.

Hisashi enters the driver seat of the motorhome RV and started the rv, kenzou enters the front seat while the rest goes inside of the RV.

Itsuo closes the door as hisashi drives the RV out of the parking lot.

(Few hours later)

At the edge of City-N

=Pariah's POV=

It was already like 7 pm, Me and fuyushi were currently going somewhere, after finishing withdrawing at the nearest bank.

Fuyushi: how many did you deposit?

Pariah: wait, I forgot, "Inventory"..

_________________________________________________

Inventory

Weapons: beast cutter, saw cleaver, chikage, bloodletter, burial blade, hunter pistol, bug spray and kamikirã {Legendary}

182x healing potions
[Completely fills up your hp]

180x mana potions
[Completely fills up your mp]

8x bottle of water

1x Secret File

42x sandvich

862,780,100 ¥
_________________________________________________

Pariah: 850,000,000 yen.

Fuyushi: what the hell, you can literally buy a whole mansion with that amount of money..

Pariah: yeah...But I prefer not to, I actually like the apartment, oh yeah, I forgot to mention, tomorrow is gonna be the start of your training...again.

Fuyushi:....you know, you should've trained me until I actually get strong.

Pariah: yeah yeah, I know I should've, I'm stupid, But..training you to become strong beyond your limits is risky, fuyushi, the only way to break your limiter is to experience near death mulitple times..(and what I worried about the most, is that fuyushi might risk herself of becoming a monster after she succeeded in breaking her limiter..)

Fuyushi: don't worry, I'll adapt to It sooner or later.

Pariah: I really hope you will..

We finally reached to our destination.

Pariah: fuyushi, I'm going to give you 4 of my clones to assist you to find that hideout, you already know what they can do, right?

Fuyushi: yeah, you and the clone share the same mindset.

Pariah: exactly, so you don't have to tell me what you've seen, because If the clone gains knowledge, I will too, once you or the clones discovered the hideout, I'm gonna make 3 of my clones in this world disappear, I don't need people be suspicious of why there is so many of me, are you okay with that?

Fuyushi: yeah, I don't mind.

Pariah: okay...and the clones doesn't share the abilities that I have...so here.

I then took something out of my inventory and gave It to fuyushi.

- 2x healing potions

It was a healing potion, the size is comparable to a large eraser, maybe 2 times bigger.

Fuyushi looked suprise that I was giving giving her 2 healing potions and looked at me in confusion.

Fuyushi: you're..giving me this?

Pariah: yeah, I'm worried for you, I'm not going to be there to heal you whenever you get injured, so don't drink It until you actually need It.

Fuyushi lightly blush and nodded in confirmation as she put the 2 health potions inside of her pockets.

Fuyushi:...don't blame me If one of your potions got stolen by the criminals and probably make another one.

Pariah: hmph..If they actually get their hands onto one of the healing potions and tried to examined It, It would be no use to them..

Fuyushi: may I ask how how?

Pariah: system told me that If someone tries to examine the liquid of a healing potion, It would be impossible to study, Modern technology would not even comprehend of how It utilized, after all, she said this kind of magic does not obey the physical laws of nature.

Pariah turns his back away from fuyushi and walks away.

But not before activating "Shadow clones". Spawned 4 clones of me right behind of fuyushi.

Pariah: anyway, Good luck! I'm going to the dungeon now.

System, please?

A blue portal then appeared right in front of me and I walk through It.

I was already in living room of the apartment.

What I did is basically a quick travel, It's like one of those games that have the option to instantly teleport to the place that you discovered.

Except mine is a portal.

And just like skyrim, I can't do the quick travel while having enemies close by or while doing an ongoing quest.

Another blue portal appeared before me and I think that would lead me to the dungeon, because system already known what I'm going to do since she is inside of my head.

Pariah: thank you.

No problem.

I entered the blue portal and began to look around at my new location.

Just to see the same new york when I first enter the dungeon, but this time, there are cars everywhere.

I even saw the crater where the alpha tank's attack missed his suprise attack on me.

Pariah: this brings back memories...system, just to make sure, time still moves in the real world when I'm at hard difficulty dungeon?

Yes.

Pariah: Good to kno-

Suddenly, my instincts told me to dodge and I obeyed.

Just in time, I manage to evade a red blade that was going to chop my head off, at that moment, I took a huge back flip away from the attacker to gain some distance.

I then took a quick look at my attacker and I was surprised that I was going to fight.

My attacker was a cyborg, the only thing human about his appearance was his face and hair.

Wait...I know this guy..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raiden.....

To be continued
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

10,768 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 433 20
Saro is a Hero who has the power to copy and enhance the powers of other heros and even some monsters. In a world of Heros and Monsters constant clas...
175K 8.7K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...
1.6K 93 22
Isekai'd to OPM , waking up in the weak body. Don't want to change the timeline and as I want to become a background character. But luck isn't on my...
4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...