Drarry One-shots *TW* lots of...

By sargentart

lots of angsty one shots. I will put trigger warnings on ones that need it. Comment if you want any made into... More

So Do I
C'mon baby
Babysitting
Never Again
Merry Christmas babe
Tattoos
The Words I Never Wanted to Hear.
Ginny
Update.
Addiction (pt.1)
Desperate
Let's start over
dangerous perfectionism, and the weight of the wizarding world-WIP
The Twins
Children
Addiction pt.2

The Reveal

365 5 0
By sargentart

AN* I apologize I actually hate this even tho I have edited the life out of it so idk its kinda cute kids rushed. 

I stared at Draco across the room, Draco Malfoy was my lovely blonde boyfriend. He avoided my eyes. People weren't supposed to know people couldn't know about us. That would mean very bad things for the both of us. I was the one risking things right now. I was risking us getting found out by staring with anything other than hate.

We agreed not to tell our friends about us even though they weren't the people we were worried about finding us out. We kept up the "hate". It was very fake but still, we hated it. The Room of Requirements was our safe haven, we could only go every other week day and sometimes on the weekends if we were lucky.

As the last class of the day ended. I made eye contact with him and he quirked his lips with a slight smile. I rushed to the ROR. I had told Hermione and Ron that I had a potions tutor for the next couple weeks so they wouldn't be bothering us and Draco's friends didn't care. This was the fastest cover up we could manage.

I got there slightly after Draco, we slammed into each other. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and breathed in his scent, something woodsy but also metallic and his hair gel.

He may be taller but I was way more muscular. I almost knocked him over.

"I missed you, kitten."

I whispered in his ear

"You know I hate that name." He said huffily while tracing my collarbone with his index finger.

"But I love it," I said, smirking and letting him go completely.

I went up on my toes slightly to kiss him, all the time we missed shoved into one kiss. His hands slid up my arms and onto my face we pulled apart. We crashed onto the couch happily. We talked about the day with my head on his chest and he played with my hair while we talked. About 40 minutes later we were both fast asleep. We only had two hours to be here but that slipped both our minds as we drifted off to sleep, Draco's rythmic breathing was so relaxing I couldn't possibly have stayed awake.

I woke up to Draco sucking in a fast breath. "Shit Harry wake up."

I looked up, saw the horror in his eyes and shot up. "Oh no, what time is it?"

"About 30 mins after you're supposed to be back"

"That's not bad," I said, reaching around and scratching the back of my neck as I shrugged.

Fixing my hair I ran to the dorm almost crashing into Hermione, As I flew around the corner.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, it went overtime."

She rolled her eyes "Did Draco get back okay?" She asked.

My jaw dropped "You.. you know?"

"Yes Ron doesn't though." I sighed in relief as I walked in. How on earth does she know all these things? As I came into the common room Ron caught my eye, "Oh, Hey Harry, you alright?"

I nodded "We had to work on something late." Hermione smirked and I glared, "Well I'm for bed." I said walking up to the dorm. I crashed onto my bed breathing a sigh of relief.

POV switch Draco

I ran through the common room and slipped into bed, that was close. I hate having to hide but it's the only thing we can do as of now. It's not that we're both boys either, it's that we are supposed to be enemies. That and if my father found out when I went home I'd be skinned alive.

These thoughts didn't matter a week later when Harry trailed kisses down my neck and collar bones.

"Harry, please don't leave any marks." At that he bit down slightly and I sucked in a breath. He moved back up to my lips, my lips were already bruised and over sensitive. I didn't really care; he swiped his tongue along my lip and smirked. He pulled back quickly leaving me standing there. He walked over to the couch and sat down. I sat on his lap and pushed my forehead against his

"We can't hide forever, Draco," He said.

I pulled back in shock, "I know we can't but why do you say that?"

"Because I can feel this whole war thing coming to a head and I would rather die being with you than hoping we both make it out alive."

"I just can't, if my father found out I would literally be dead, Harry D-E-A-D dead."

"You can stay with me, we can send you away where you will be safer than ever."

"My dad will always find me, he had blood trackers laced into my veins there is no way for me to hide, Harry." I explained the panic building within me.

Harry's face fell, "The only way you and I can share ourselves with the world is if your dad dies then." I nodded sadly, "Maybe we will get lucky enough and your dad will die before this whole war thing."

I smiled a little. I loved how optimistic he was about life, I could never see things the way he did. "Well if he does and we get to come out I want to do something big." I stated turning the conversation happy again.

"Baby, Your Slytherin is showing."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked kissing along his jaw and down his neck making sure to leave marks. He pushed my chest gently

"Hey no marks."

I rolled my eyes, "Says you." pointing to my neck.

"Fine.." he says "We can play it that way." He attacked my neck. I knew I was gonna be covered. He moved to right along my collarbone, I squirmed. I could feel him smirk against my skin, he bit down causing me to gasp. He made his way back up to my lips. "Your turn," He whispered against my lips. I smirked and returned the favour finding his sweet spot. I was happy we had steered mostly clear of speaking about my dad, that could have gotten messy.

We left quickly that night.

Now imagine my surprise when my mother wrote over a month later that my father had infact died. He had been eaten by some sort of creature the ministry didn't know what it was, all I cared about was all the freedom I had now. I brought the letter excitedly to Harry and we both celebrated. I mourned only a little. I grieved for when I was small and he had been a good father before the dark lord had gotten his claws into him and made him hate me. But mostly I celebrated. I brought out the expensive bottle of french hard liquor I had been saving for something big. Me and Harry drank until we fell asleep that night in the ROR. I couldn't quite remember what happened but I definitely remember clothes being drunkenly ripped off and lube being summoned through mumbled words.

We woke up with matching headaches and the urge to throw up. Harry pulled out the one potion I didn't know how to brew, Hangover relief. We both felt a little better after both downing a bottle of the stuff. That's when we really looked at eachother and realized what happened last night. Our eyes got wide and we glanced away fast.

"So that happened..." Harry started.

I laughed a little, "And to think my fathers death was celebrated by his least favorite people hooking up drunk."

Hary snickered, "You know since he is dead now we can tell everyone."

I looked at him and smiled. This was gonna be fun.

At midnight I snuck to the Slytherin dorms and waited. Draco came out and got me. He pulled me in for a quick kiss, and we walked up to his room. He was one of the only students with his own dorm. His father of course had paid unhealthy amounts of money to get him that room.

I got up before Harry that morning. "Hey baby, wake up."

He tightened his grip on my waist before reluctantly letting go. It was a weekend so we didn't have to be in uniform, thankfully. We were both in button up pajama shirts and matching pants. His red and black mine were green with a Slytherin crest embroidered on the pocket. He buttoned up the bottom 4 buttons of his shirt leaving a good amount of his toned chest showing. I left the top two on mine undone as I always did.

We walked through the common room together, it was dead silent. About 14 other Slytherins of different years were in there. About halfway through the common room the whistles and clapping began. Me and Harry smirked at each other before grasping hands and heading to the great hall. That reaction went better than expected, Slytherins weren't known for their accepting of differences. We parted ways to head to our separate tables and no one really acknowledged us until we sat down. Ron and Hermione of course freaked, I could hear it across the hall. Harry just sat there smirking. The Gryffindor girls were all eyeing each other up the message behind the looks were clear, "Who the hell got to do that to him."

Ginny got up in a rush crying.

Then I caught the attention of a few Slytherins and the girls all began whispering excitedly and glaring at each other. I just ate my food in silence trying to ignore the comments. I sat there for a good moment before I noticed how silent the hall had gotten. I looked up to see Harry heading my way with a huge cocky smile on his face. He came up to the table.

"How's breakfast babe" He asked, sitting down next to me, I felt his arm slither around my waist.

"Good," I said, smiling. Even the teachers were silent

"Everyone is staring aren't they?" I asked, he nodded and I laughed covering my face with my hands and leaning into him. The hall broke out in screams and whistles. Me and Harry smiled, thankful that the response had been good. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
5K 153 18
Just some scarian stuff I don't ship the real life people just the characters I have dyslexia so sorry for the spelling and punctuation and typos an...
171K 2.7K 40
Dramione oneshots, just like the title says. Completed for now, but if there are any requests I'll come back. Disclaimer: Most of the characters and...
9.7K 203 16
Yet another compilation of Drarry short stories. I did my best on keeping it original, but for some of them, I couldn't resist trying out the overuse...