Taming the psychopath [Taekoo...

By aestaethicc_koo

No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! Thi... More

Characters
The Mafia family tree
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.1
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Not an update!!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilouge
Author's note
SEQUEL

Chapter 34

23.8K 986 317
By aestaethicc_koo

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's office]

Jeongguk was currently in his office along with two of his trusted men. Namjoon and Hoseok who now had news for him.

"Talk."

The two gave him a file and Jeongguk instantly opened that. Revealing a picture of a familiar man.

"Yes Jeongguk. That was Min Yoongi. He was missing last night when an unknown man was snooping at us from the roof, which gave him more suspicions. According to my research, he's been always missing when there was an attack or something from the traitor. This isn't real proof. We have to find more solid evidences to tell if it's really him or not." Hoseok said and Jeongguk looked already angry.

"I'll kill that bastard!!" Jeongguk stated angrily.

"Calm down kook. He still isn't proved as a traitor. This was only a small proof which might lead us to the wrong person. We have to stay calm. Min Yoongi might not be the traitor or it might be him. Or he was framed to be one." Namjoon explained which made Jeongguk calm down a little.

"Why are you even protecting him Namjoon?? Are you a traitor too?" Hoseok said with his eyebrows raised.

"A behaviour like that might lead us to the wrong person. You are judging someone by the way he acts in front of you but you don't judge someone who is suspicious behind your back. Hoseok are you protecting someone??" Namjoon asked which made him quiet. Jeongguk had a frown etched on his face. He just don't know who to believe anymore.

"Enough of that. I need you both to work together. If one of you was protecting the traitor I swear I'll kill you along with that snake!" Jeongguk hissed and slammed the file on the table. Dismissing the two.

He sighed as he knew he will have to work all by himself to know who's real and who's not. 

So he called Yoongi.

A small knock interrupts him from thinking as he command the person to come in.

"You called boss?" It was yoongi who asked that.

"Where were you last night?" Jeongguk asked and the boy was frozen stiff.

"U-umm.. i was at my room?" Yoongi stated nervously.

"Liar!!" Jeongguk slammed his hands that made the other flinch.

"Hoseok told me you were gone last night!! Were you the one who was snooping around my roof!?" The boy gulped and sighed.

"No. It's not me." Suga said.

"Then can you explain why are you gone?!" Jeongguk asked impatiently. For God's sake, all he wanted was to fucking find the traitor so he would skin them alive!!

"I'm sorry, but i really can't tell you right now boss." Suga said that made Jeongguk pissed.

"What do you mean!??" He asked furiously, his hands gripping the oak table angrily.

"Sorry boss but i gotta go." The pale boy stated before turning away from his boss which made the other more angry.

"Min Yoongi i swear to satan if you're the traitor I will skin you alive." jeongguk almost let out a growl.

"You should be careful on who you trust Jeongguk. Might stab you on the back." Yoongi warned that made Jeongguk feel chills on his spine. He glared at the pale man when he left his office.

****

Jeongguk went back to his room after a calming time for himself. He decided to observe quietly first before he makes a move.

Rubbing his temple, he opened the door to reveal a busy Taehyung who was watching cartoons on the tv.

"Daddy!!" He called when he saw Jeongguk enter the room. The man immediately sat beside him at the bed and the younger cuddled at him.

"Cartoons again?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung hit his chest with his small hand.

"I'm bored.. you promised me we would call my hyungie but you left me alone!! Taetae is mad!" The younger pouted and Jeongguk chuckled at his cute puppy.

"Should we call em now?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded immediately, showing how excited he was.

After a few rings, someone answered that makes Taehyung feel so happy.

[Hello?]

"HYUNG!!" Taehyung said enthusiastically and the other gasp at the other line. Taehyung giggling because of it. Taehyung didn't mind when Jeongguk pulled him on his lap, he snaked his legs around him instead.

[OH MY GOD!! Taehyung!! How did you call me?? Is everything okay there?? Is that bastard hurting you!?]

He can sense the way his hyung was worrying about him and almost felt sad if not with Jeongguk slightly kissing his neck for comfort.

"No hyung!! I'm fine, I met many friends and Jiminie also stays here. I don't see him that often though, because he was always gone but it's okay!! I met Jin hyung and other hyungs!! Jin hyung is just like you, hyung!! He take cares of me well." Taehyung said and almost receive a growl from Jeongguk. Guess the bunny was jealous.

[I meant Jeongguk, baby. Is he hurting you? Can you tell us where you are??]

Taehyung almost panicked when he felt Jeongguk's hands on his ass, kneading it as he left open mouthed kisses on his neck.

"N-no hyung.. J-Jeongguk was t-treating me right.. I'm sorry I c-can't tell you our address.." Taehyung said, stuttering as he felt pleasure with Jeongguk's touch.

[No, no!! It's okay baby. Do you wanna talk with Chanyeol??]

Taehyung made a yelp when Jeongguk's hands make it's way inside his shorts, gripping his panties.

"Y-yes hyung.. n-ngh.. ple-please.." Taehyung almost moaned. Oh, he can't believe he was doing this to his hyung. He felt so flustered and shy.

[Are you okay, Tae??]

"Y-yes I am h-hyung.. mmmnn.. m-my tummy just hurtsss... a-ah!" He yelped when he felt Jeongguk's fingers suddenly entered him, pushing his thong aside.

[Please drink medicine taetae.. I'm gonna call Chan now. Stay there okay?]

"Y-yes hyung.."

When he felt there was no one on the other line, Taehyung suddenly stood on his knees.

"D-daddy.. w-what are you doing??" He asked panicking. Jeongguk pulled his shorts down and it revealed his black thong that Jeongguk made him wear.

"Hmm?? Nothing baby.. just claiming what's mine.." Jeongguk said as he moved his finger against Taehyung's wall leaving the younger gasping.

"H-haa.. o-oh my g-godd.. d-daddy..!" Jeongguk smirked at the others reaction. Pulling his shirt up to reveal his hard nipples.

"Be quiet baby.. or they will hear you.." Taehyung nodded as he held his shirt in place on his chest leaving Jeongguk to do his thing, sucking Taehyung's buds.

"hah...y-you're toungeee.." Jeongguk chuckled as he continue to abuse the buds while fingering the younger.

The younger was quiet as he accepted the pleasure, he gripping on Jeongguk's hair tightly.

[Tae?? I'm back with Chan.. ]

He heard his hyung's voice once again and he kept his mouth sealed when he almost moaned.

"Y-yes hyungiiiee.. w-wanna u-ugh.. talk t-to him.. please."

[You should really drink medicine Tae, I'm gonna give the phone to Chan.]

He released a moan which may sound like a humming sound.

[Tae?? Baby??]

"Hyung!!" He said excitedly, Jeongguk quieting him down as he bit on his nipple which was now redish and abused.

[Tae!! Oh my god!! We missed you so much!!] Chanyeol said enthusisatically.

"I-I missed you b-both.. a-ah.. too!"

[Baek said you had tummy aches.. please drink medicine Taetae..]

"I-I will h-hyung.." Taehyung suppressed his moan when he felt Jeongguk enter the second digit on his hole.

[Tae?? Is Jeongguk bothering you?? Does he hurt you??]

"N-no!! A-ahngg.. h-he was really k-kind hyung.." Taehyung bit his lips to ensure no moans will come out and Jeongguk smirked at him, turning him around, bending him a little bit so Jeongguk could see his beautiful ass.

Thankfully he removed his fingers as he now played with Tae's ass cheeks. Kneading it and opening it apart to reveal his fluttering hole.

[I guess that's a good thing.. ]

"Time's over Taehyung.." Jeongguk mumbled from behind him and he gasp when he received a smack on his ass, alerting his hyungs.

"H-hyung.. i gotta go now... b-bye!!"

[Wait Tae!! Are you okay?? Did he hurt you!??]

Taehyung didn't get answer because Jeongguk already snactched the phone and ended his call.

"D-daddy!! W-wah!!" Taehyung yelped when Jeongguk sat him down on his cock.

"Move your ass slut."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 28K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
59.1K 5.5K 60
"You don't love me Taehyung, you are an obsessive psychotic maniac!" "I'm not a maniac Jimin, I'm a lover.... your lover" Kim Taehyung was trouble, a...
77.4K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
65.3K 2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...