Taming the psychopath [Taekoo...

By aestaethicc_koo

No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! Thi... More

Characters
The Mafia family tree
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.1
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Not an update!!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilouge
Author's note
SEQUEL

Chapter 31

28.4K 1K 275
By aestaethicc_koo

Third person's POV
[Location, Jeon's room]

After dinner, Jeongguk was impatiently waiting for Taehyung to finish his food. He eagerly wanted to pull the younger out of that room to fuck him mercilessly.

So once was Taehyung was done with his last piece of nugget, Jeongguk instantly pulled him out of the dining room and went to their room.

The others looking at them weirdly.

"Wait, kook!! Why are you rushing??" Taehyung asked because he was having difficulty to keep up with Jeongguk's large steps.

"You've been keeping me so hard since earlier baby. I wanna fuck you right now." Jeongguk grumbled under his breath.

"But we just ate!!" Taehyung retorted and Jeongguk chuckled. Pushing him inside the room and slammed the door close behind him.

"So what??" Jeongguk stated and Taehyung gulped. Seeing the older's hungry gaze.

"U-uhmm.. k-kook.. kyah!!" Taehyung suddenly released a high pitched sound as Jeongguk pushed him onto the bed. The mafia boss instantly crawled on top of him, keeping Taehyung's legs around his hips.

"You look so good in this shorts. Too bad I'm gonna ruin it." Jeongguk said making the younger frown in confusion.

"What do you mean?? Wah!!" Taehyung felt Jeongguk ripping the thin shorts off of him. He pouted. That was a cute short!!

"You look so sexy." Jeongguk whispered huskily as he eyed the younger in just a pink laced panties and his shirt that looks extra big on Taehyung.

Without a thought, Jeongguk caressed Taehyung's inner thighs. The other was shamelessly whimpering at the touch.

"H-hmm.." He moaned when he felt Jeongguk palming his clothed cock. Jeongguk's other hands making his way under Taehyung's shirt, rubbing his sensitive nipple.

"U-uhh.. daa-ddy.." Jeongguk smirked at the sight. Taehyung was sucking his pointer finger to suppress his moans.

"Yeah?? Want more baby?" Jeongguk teased and the blonde eagerly nodded. His blonde hair was bouncing at the gesture.

"W-want your mouth puh-please.." Taehyung whimpered as he felt Jeongguk pushing his shirt up to his chest to reveal his pinkish buds. The mafia leader leaned down to take one in his mouth while the other was being played by his hand.

"H-hmm..s-so good, please.!!" Taehyung arched his back at the pleasure. Jeongguk was biting and licking on his nipple. Loving the way it hardens on his mouth.

Jeongguk felt Taehyung gripping on his locks. He growled when Taehyung accidentally pulled his hair. Making the younger whine.

Taehyung didn't mind the older's growling anymore and pulled his head up, and claimed the older's lips.

Jeongguk instantly kissed back as he roamed his tounge inside Taehyung's mouth. He taste so sweet just like the strawberries he ate. Even though he doesn't like berries, just the way it had a lingering taste on Taehyung's mouth made him dizzy.

"Unghh.. a-ahh.." Taehyung released a moan when he felt Jeongguk move his hips against his, this movement made him jolt.

"Fuck. Baby boy." Jeongguk groaned as he grinded again.

"Want you n-now.. daddy pleasee.." Taehyung whined.

"Should I prepare you?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung shook his head no. Jeongguk got up and removed his top. Taehyung did remove his shirt to, leaving his panties on since he knew Jeongguk loved that.

He watched as Jeongguk strips in front of him. The older's member sprang up once he removed his last piece of clothing, leaving Taehyung gulping.

"Liked it baby??" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung mindlessly nodded. Eyes stuck at Jeongguk's cock.

"I'll fuck you so hard baby." Jeongguk said again.

"Please don't h-hold back." Taehyung replied and Jeongguk was satisfied by his answer. Jeongguk went to get something on the drawer.

He got a lube since it was still gonna hurt. And Taehyung may not be able to walk like the last time.

He got a generous amount of lube on his palm and spreaded it on his cock while walking towards the younger. Taehyung instantly pulled his legs apart, leaving Jeongguk smirking. such a tease.

"Let's remove this shall we??" Jeongguk gripped at the panty and Taehyung nodded, wanting it gone already. Jeongguk almost ripped the lace because he was so eager and he threw them away carelessly after that.

He hummed at the sight of Taehyung's fluttering hole in front of him. The younger pulled his legs as wide as he can while Jeongguk positioned his cock on the clenching hole.

Little by little, he pushed in. Leaving the younger panting. It still hurts.

"Ahh!! Daddy..!" Taehyung whined when Jeongguk pushed it in one go almost ripping his ass.

Jeongguk only chuckled as he saw his cock inside the warm hole that was now leaking with juices.

"M-move now please." With Taehyung's request, Jeongguk started pulling his hips and pushing it in. The first few thrust hurted Taehyung but as time passes, and Jeongguk was getting faster, he started moaning for pleasure not for pain.

"Ahh.. ngh. Mmn.." He moaned as Jeongguk kept his pace fast and hard.

"Hmm?? Loved it baby boy.?" He teased. He too was feeling so good. It was so warm inside Taehyung.

The younger nodded at Jeongguk's words and pulled the older towards him, claiming his lips again.

Both was kissing messily because of Jeongguk's thrust. Taehyung was moaning on Jeongguk's mouth.

"Daddy!! Daddy.. s-so fast!!" Taehyung whimpered. The room now was filled of skin slappings. The others might hear but they didn't care right now. All they think was each other.

"Fuck.. ride daddy, baby." Jeongguk commanded as he get on the bed, his back leaning on the headboard as Taehyung crawled towards him. The younger was eagerly positioning his dick on his ass as he sunk down.

"Anghh.." he moaned as he felt full again. Jeongguk guided his hips, helping the younger move up and down. Until Taehyung was doing it himself.

"Hmm.. s-so big... oh god!" Taehyung didn't even know what he was saying. His mind was clouded.

"It's not god, baby. It's daddy." Jeongguk felt good. Smirking all the time as he watched Taehyung fucking himself on his cock. The younger's hair bouncing up and down as his face was contorted with pleasure.

"Hmm.. yes daddy." Taehyung replied as he continue to chase their release. Jeongguk pulling him into a messy kiss.

"That's it my little slut.. good boy." Jeongguk praised and Taehyung's dick almost twitched. It was a new nickname and he love it.

"My baby likes to be called a little slut huh?? Then why don't I fuck you like a slut??" Jeongguk said. Taehyung almost yelled when he was pushed off of Jeongguk's lap. Jeongguk forced him on his knees while his hands was behind him being held by Jeongguk, his face flushed on the mattress as Jeongguk entered for behind him. Instantly thrusting as soon as he went in.

The older's rough thrust made Taehyung whine and twitch at the sensitivity.

"Agh.. ahh..hmm.. so good.." he moaned as he let himself be manhandled by Jeongguk. His loud moans echoing around the room along with the sound of rough thrusting.

"You like that bitch?? You like how daddy fucks you like a dog?? Hmm??" Jeongguk asked and received a moan.

"Yes daddy!!m-more.. deeper..ahh.. please.." Jeongguk hummed satisfied. This was a new side of Taehyung. Did he like it?? No. He fucking loves it. Who knew this innocent fluffball was such a fucking bitch?

"Ahh.. daddy!! Daddy, so c-close!! Wanna c-cum, please!" Jeongguk continued to move his hips faster because he was so close too.

Taehyung moaned in pleasure as he released. The older frowned and smacked Taehyung's ass.

"Did I let you cum??" Jeongguk asked darkly. His face contorted of anger as he look at the twitching boy in front of him because of sensitivity.

"N-no.. daddy.. too much!!" Taehyung complained as Jeongguk continued to molest his hole, chasing for his own pleasure.

"Ahh.. mnn.. daddy!! T-too much, please!!" Taehyung cried out but Jeongguk just scrunched his face chasing for his own orgasm as his thrust begins to be uncontrollable.

With a few more thrust, he released. Taehyung did too and he was now twitching as he came for the second time. The sight was so hot for Jeongguk.

He saw his cum dripping down Taehyung's hole as he pulled his cock out.

"Daa...ddy.." Taehyung called and Jeongguk chuckled at him.

"Let's sleep." He pulled the twitching Taehyung beside him. The younger hugging his side.

Jeongguk thought..

He wont let anyone get in his way with Taehyung.

Surprise smut!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4K 34
"𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬 𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?"....π˜’π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘒𝘴𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘦𝘺𝘦π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘒𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦.... " π˜‰π˜­π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯...
59.1K 5.5K 60
"You don't love me Taehyung, you are an obsessive psychotic maniac!" "I'm not a maniac Jimin, I'm a lover.... your lover" Kim Taehyung was trouble, a...
541K 35.3K 68
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
65.3K 2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...