✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Eighty-One

3.3K 156 87
By Cold_jane10

Third Person

It's been five days since Y/N stayed at Chaeyoung's mom's house with Chaeyoung, her mom, and Junghoon. Saying that she's happy with her stay there is an understatement. 

It's just like she's at home, and Chaeyoung knows and sees it. She made sure that Y/N won't feel left out, after all, she belongs to that family. In the past three days, they did many things.

Junghoon, Chaeyoung, and Y/N went out for a walk after that rainy night. It was a surprise that the day after that night is a good sunny day which led them to plan on going out for a walk around the village.

Despite enjoying the time she's staying with Chaeyoung's family, Y/N didn't fail to chat with the other girls at the dorm, even after the girls said that she should enjoy herself there rather than talk to them. But Y/N is unbothered, especially to that one member.

For some reason, Y/N didn't miss a night without chatting with their leader. For her, she feels comfortable sharing how her day went with the leader. She also asked the older what are happenings in the dorm, which made her connect and know that the other girls are also going out and going to their parent's houses.

It's after lunch, and Y/N and Chaeyoung are ready to leave Chaeyoung's mom's house. They are waiting outside the house with their manager as Chaeyoung's mom told them to wait.

"Mom! We need to go!" Chaeyoung yelled from outside.

Chaeyoung's mom came out rushing to the gate as she was holding a bag.

"I'm sorry, here, take this. I know you want to eat that, share it with the other girls, okay? Say hi to them." Chaeyoung's mom said as she handed the bag to Y/N.

Y/N looked inside the bag and she wonder why it is heavy, then she saw the food that Chaeyoung's mom cooked and packed for them.

"Omo! Thank you for this! You knew I am gonna miss this, I will share it with everyone!" Y/N chuckled.

"We'll go now, Mom," Chaeyoung said as she comes to her mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"Take care, okay? Don't forget to call anytime you want." Chaeyoung's mom said.

Y/N nodded happily as she comes to the mother and hugged her. The mother was surprised and even Chaeyoung, but they knew that they want that.

"We'll go now, just say Junghoon we already left," Chaeyoung said.

After bidding goodbye, the girls get in the car and they wave their hands until they can no longer see the mother waving back at them.

Y/N smiled as she pulled out her phone to text someone. Chaeyoung noticed it but what else she notices is the excitement in Chaeyoung's eyes. It's surely not because they are leaving the place already, Y/N mentioned many times how much she's gonna miss the house and even her mom's treatment and everything.

But Chaeyoung knows that Y/N has been looking forward to something too.

"Who's that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Jihyo unnie, she told me to tell her when we already going back. I think they are pretty lonely at the dorm, it's just her, Mina, Sana, and Nayeon unnie in the dorm." Y/N said.

"Oh yeah," Chaeyoung said as she remembered Y/N saying that Tzuyu and Dahyun go out today. While Momo and Jeongyeon left the dorm yesterday to go to Jeongyeon's family's house.

"You're excited?" Chaeyoung asked which made Y/N frown and look away from her phone.

"About going home? Well, yeah, I miss the girls too. Aren't you? I'm sure Mina unnie misses you." Y/N said as she smiled teasingly at Chaeyoung.

"I talk to her every day, why would I?" Chaeyoung said.

Of course, she misses her girlfriend, it's different from having to talk to her personally because you can feel that person. But something crossed to Chaeyoung's mind and she wanted to try something.

"Well, talking to her on the phone is different from seeing her personally," Y/N said as she continues to tap her thumbs on her screen.

Chaeyoung smiled as she sighed and crossed her arms together.

"You're right, I do miss her. It's different that I am beside her, right?"

"Exactly what I am saying." Y/N shrugged. 

"Is that also what you feel right now?" Chaeyoung asked as a grin slightly formed on her lips.

Y/N looked up at Chaeyoung, allowing the older to see Y/N's reaction clearer. The younger is trying to not smile and Chaeyoung spotted it well.

"Uhm, yeah, I miss the unnies, of course." 

"The unnies huh?"

"Yeah," Y/N quickly responded.

"But you're only texting Jihyo unnie?"

Y/N chuckled as if she get caught for something.

"I'm also chatting with Tzuyu unnie and the others." Y/N defended.

"You're gonna lie to me? We sleep in one room, one bed, Y/N. I can hear you every night tapping your screen like crazy. Judging by the sound of the tap of your fingers now on your screen, it's Jihyo unnie you were talking with every night."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she looked away. She knew that she'll get caught even more if she'll remain in contact with Chaeyoung.

"I don't know what you're talking about, unnie," Y/N said in denial.

"Sure you don't," Chaeyoung scoffed.

Chaeyoung and Y/N arrived at the dorm after an hour. They thanked their manager and bid goodbye after. As they entered the dorm and close the door behind them, Y/N and Chaeyoung heard coming footsteps.

"Hi there!" Mina greeted happily as saw the two girls at the doorstep who just arrived. Nayeon, Sana appeared behind Mina too after a second.

"Hi, unnies! Is it just the three of you?" Y/N curiously asked as she didn't see Jihyo.

"Jihyo's still in the kitchen, we're having some cleaning time," Nayeon said as she walked to Y/N.

"Miss you!"

"I miss you too, unnie, how are you in here?" Y/N asked as she hugged the oldest.

"Well you would know if you're chatting with us, instead of just asking Jihyo," Sana said.

Y/N unconsciously looked behind her to where Chaeyoung is and she saw the older smirking.

"I miss you too, unnie!" Y/N said as she walked to Sana and hug her.

"Oh really? Have you forgotten to save my number on your phone that you didn't text me once or even reply?"

"I did."

"Right, a like emoji."

Y/N chuckled awkwardly and they all walk to the living room. Jihyo just finished what she was doing so she went to the living room and saw Y/N and the other girls.

"Welcome back!"

"Unnie!" Y/N squeals as she went to Jihyo and hugged her.

"Hey!" Jihyo giggled as she wrapped her arms around Y/N too.

"How's your way back here?"

"It's fine, just took us an hour to get here," Y/N said.

"Oh, aunt Son gave us these." Y/N snaps as she lifts the bag she's holding.

"Is that food? Should we keep it for tonight's dinner? We already ate for lunch." 

"Us too, let's just heat it later," Y/N said.

Jihyo and Y/N walked to the kitchen while Chaeyoung, Mina, Sana, and Nayeon stayed in the living room. They asked the younger if she already told Y/N the truth, but Chaeyoung only shook her head and explained why she chose to not tell her.

"But for now she's close to mom already. We had time together, and she enjoyed it very much." Chaeyoung said.

"Well then, at least there's progress. We can't wait for her to finally know the truth." Nayeon said as she understand how hard would it be for Chaeyoung.

Meanwhile the kitchen,

"Are you going to rest after this? Tzuyu and Dahyun are still outside, so don't wonder why she's not in your room." Jihyo spoke.

"Ah right, she told me that yesterday. I think she wants to make me jealous that she'll be going out with Dahyun unnie and going to have fun all day." Y/N chuckled.

"Anyway, how about you unnie? You said you didn't leave the dorm since we left. Don't you wanna go out? It's still early, we can go to the mall if you want." Y/N said making Jihyo laugh.

"Silly! You said you wanna go for rest after this. Just do it." Jihyo said as she finished putting the containers in the fridge.

"No, I don't mind. I can still go shopping." Y/N said. 

One thing about it, she's been looking forward to it too. While they are still in Chaeyoung's mom's house, she and Jihyo are chatting about good shops they wanna check.

"It's okay, just rest. Besides I am going out later."

"You do? With who?"

"With Mina, you know our friends, Lisa and Minnie?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, they asked us out the other day. We'll go out later. I think Chaeyoung knows about it too, Mina tells her whenever she goes out."

"Oh." Y/N sadly utter.

"Oh?" Jihyo asked as she turned and faced Y/N. Surely she sensed the disappointment in Y/N's tone.

"Huh? I mean, enjoy then."

"We will, we've been trying to set our time together. Just happened that this day is our free day. Don't worry Y/N, we can go out some other time, let's bring the girls with us."

"Okay, have fun," Y/N said and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.6K 53
Y/n L/n, born in America, a huge Kpop fan, going into her 2nd year of high school (freshman in Korea). Her family needing money, decided she would be...
17.3K 509 18
COMPLETED♥ It's been not so long since Yoo Jeongyeon debuted after being selected in a reality girl group survival called Sixteen with 8 more girls...
145K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
85.4K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...