Sex Tape (Taehyung FF) (COMPL...

By _Hoe_For_Taehyung_

Where you get a random sex tape from a stranger and you look to see. . . . Tae fucking Hyung and you fucking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Q/A + Updates
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Shifting

31

2.2K 72 4
By _Hoe_For_Taehyung_

Taehyung's POV

I sit on my bed and I let out a sigh.

"God damn it." I say and I hear breathing outside of my door. 

"What are you doing?" I hear Jungkook's voice and I see that there's a crack in my door. Is someone spying on me? I look closely and see a hint of orange hair walk away. So Jimin hyung huh? I walk out of my room and I listen to what they're talking about.

"I just don't trust him yet." Really Jimin hyung? I've known you for years and you can't trust me? I listen some more and I can feel my temper rising. The door clicks and I run back to my room. I open the door and close it again, acting like I just got out. I turn around and see Jungkook there.

"Hey Jungkook, how's Jimin doing?" I ask and his face lightens up a little.

"He's doing better." he says with a small smile and I smile a bit back.

"That's good, I'll see you at dinner." I say and he nods his head.

"See you there." He says back and I walk past him. I hear him open a door and close it. So he's across from Jimin? Nice to know. If I didn't hear their conversation, I would've believed Jungkook. He's a really good actor. Jimin hyung... This makes me want to continue the mission but I see why you decided not to.

Y/n's Pov 

It's time for dinner and I help Jin and Joon set up the table while Hoseok and Yoongi are already sitting at the table, on their phones. I finish up the table and see that Jungkook and Jimin are walking down the stairs together.

"Whoa, you're recovering fast, how do you feel?" I ask Jimin and he looks at me in a certain way.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." He says softly and I frown a bit.

"Are you alright?" I ask him and he just nods his head.. alright then...

"Where's Taehyung?" I hear Joon ask and I turn around to look at him and everyone else. Where is Taehyung actually?

"Uh, he's probably in his room. I'll go get him, you guys can sit down first." I say and he just nods his head. I make my way up the stairs and to Taehyung's room. I knock and open the door to see him laying in bed while playing on his phone. I close the door and he looks up at me.

"Ah, do you need something?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"It's time for dinner, come down and eat." I say and he slightly smiles with a nod while standing up. I turn around, about to head out but he grabs my arm. He turns me around and there's a tiny bit of space between us. I tilt my head and chuckle a little bit.

"Do you need something?" I ask him and he sighs slightly.

"Let's go out tonight.. Just you and me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 29.2K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
1.6M 89K 67
"We're all addicted to something," Hoseok says, leaning closer to the expressionless male. "Mine, now, just happens to be you." In which Jung Hoseok...
57.5K 3.2K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...