Love Arrange||Jaehyun FF

Av chrisellemin

[๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด- ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€] โ€ข โ€ข "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Mer

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18

14

3.7K 101 15
Av chrisellemin

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
I wake up a bit early because I have my plan for today already but I don't see Jaehyun in the room. Talking about him makes me think of last night. It's such a relief that he didn't do anything to me more than just hugging me.

"But why do I bring this up again?" I shake my head before get up from the bed and head to the bathroom to take shower.

"Are you done?" As when I get out from the bathroom I jump in shocked upon hearing Jaehyun's voice.

"You scared me!" I put my hand on my chest and glare at him.

"Oh really? I didn't mean it. Sorry." He tries to sound like he didn't really mean it but deep inside I know he's making fun of me.

"Psh!" I walk past him to comb my hair and do my morning skincare routine.

"When you're done we will go to have breakfast together. I will wait outside." I don't say anything and continue doing what I'm doing until I finish. I walk to take my phone and my small purse then keep them in my pocket luckily my pocket is big enough to store my purse because I don't like carrying it while walking around. I look around the room to see if I have all the stuffs I need yet then my eyes spots on the hat that I bought from Seoul. I walk to take it and put on my head then I grab the keycard on the nightstand and quickly leave the room. I lock the door and gives the keycard to Jaehyun.

"You keep it." I tell him. He doesn't say anything but takes it from me and put in his pocket. Then we walk to have our breakfast at the restaurant in the resort.

                                           ***
"So hyung when will we go to that place?" Haechan asks Taeyong who is busy staring at his phone reading something seems like an important thing.

NCT members are gathering at NCT house in the underground room which is their secret place for work. They are discussing about their case which is about to solve soon.

"Today." Shortly reply by Taeyong.

"Okay! Wait what! Today?" Haechan widens his eyes.

"Yes! Is there any problem?" Taeyong closes his phone then turns to look at Haechan.

"Uhh.. no! No problem." Even he says no but deep inside he's worried.

"You don't have to worry Haechan!" Taeil knows that he's worried by looking at his eyes but he tells his dongsaeng not to worry because this is not a big deal.

"This is not a serious matter that we have to worry. We just go to his place to collect more evidence of this case." Johnny says. It's right this is just an easy task for them. There are more task harder than this ten times they also have faced it already and this is just a warmup exercise for them.

"But if today is our day, we can arrest him." Taeyong smirks and everyone is looking at him with a question mark on their heads.

"What do you mean?" Jungwoo asks

"Our spy just sent me a message saying that there will be a drug dealing tonight. For the location he will send it later." Taeyong tells everyone.

"So which means we have to be ready for tonight?" Jaemin asks Taeyong.

"Well yeah we have to be ready for all the time but I can't say that their leader will show up tonight or not."

"Should we tell Jaehyun hyung about this?" Mark asks

"I already sent him an email but he hasn't seen it yet." Taeyong says

"Emm maybe he's busy with his wife." Doyoung jokes

"Are we going to have a nephew or niece soon?" Jungwoo adds more and everyone is laughing.

"I can't imagine if Jaehyun hyung hears this." Chenle says.

"He won't if you don't tell him." Jisung tells him.

                                        ***
"I'm full." Hyeri takes a sip of  her orange juice then puts the glass down.

"Oh by the way I will go to the beach and take a look around this resort." Jaehyun is about to say something but she cuts him off.

"You don't have to go with me. It's in the morning not at night that you're afraid it's dangerous for me to go alone."

"But still I want to go with you."

"Stop!" Hyeri raises her hand to stop him from talking.

"I'm already grown up. I can look after myself well. You can go to anywhere you want do anything you want but don't follow me."

"Okay then but don't go too far. If there's anything call me immediately."

"Yes I know. Don't worry I will be back at lunch time."

"Okay then we will meet here at lunch time."

"Okay gotta go now. Bye~" Hyeri waves goodbye at him and leaves the restaurant hurriedly. Jaehyun looks at his wife and shakes his head.

After the breakfast Jaehyun goes back to his room. He opens his laptop and reads the email that Taeyong sent to him. He closes the laptop after done replying to Taeyong. He walks to take a book that he brings with him and goes to read it at the pool.

Hyeri goes to the beach standing there looking at the view around the beach. She takes many photos of the view and herself and sends them to her friends. After that she goes on a tour around the resort. She spends her time walking around enjoying her time being alone that she doesn't know that the time walks fast and it's lunch time now.

As she continues walking around she sees a souvenir shop in there. She decides to go in to take a look. When she enters the shop there are many things on sale. She buys the snail bracelets for her friends and also herself. Because she loves wearing bracelet. She continues to looking at the stuffs in the shop more until she spots couple wooden keychains. It looks so cute. She thinks for a moment should she buys or not then she decides to buy one for her and another one for Jaehyun. She wants to keep this as a gift for their first honeymoon trip. After she done paying for the stuff she quickly leaves the shop and goes to the restaurant because she just saw the clock in the shop showed that it's 12:45pm already. She's late for lunch and moreover what if Jaehyun is waiting for her and he doesn't see her. What will he do.

Jaehyun is waiting Hyeri at the restaurant. He's been waiting for almost one hour but doesn't see her come back yet. He's getting nervous and worried about her. He called to her many times but she doesn't answers his calls. Jaehyun can't sit and wait there anymore so he decides to go to find her.

Hyeri who is walked back to the restaurant doesn't know that her phone is ringing since she accidentally puts her phone on silent.

"Help! Help! There's a thief!!" A woman shouts loudly asking everyone to help her catch the thief who takes her purse.

Hyeri sees that so she runs to catch the thief not knowing that this is so dangerous for her. But she doesn't care.

"Stop! Stop!" Hyeri runs faster and tells the thief to stop but do you think he will stop and let people arrest him easily? But Hyeri won't give up too. She runs and runs until she reaches the thief and tells him to stop.

"Stop! Stop! Give the purse back!" The thief doesn't give her and he throw some fights on her but luckily Hyeri used to learn some self defense before so she fight back. Then there are some people comes and tell the thief to stop but then he quickly throw a punch on Hyeri's stomach makes her falls down and he hurry takes her as a hostage and takes out a knife from his pocket.

"Don't come in! If you come this girl will die." Hyeri looks at the shape knife that is near her neck. She feels nervous now.

"Please let me go!" She begs the thief

"Shut up! If you don't want to die." Hyeri shuts her mouth doesn't dare to say anything more. The people there are afraid that the thief is going to kill Hyeri and they don't know what to do.

"Help! Help! There's a thief who's threatening to kill a woman." Someone spreads the news and Jaehyun hears it.

"Hyeri!" Jaehyun doesn't think twice whether that woman is Hyeri or not but he has to go to see it with his own eyes.

There he arrives and sees that Hyeri is being a hostage.

"Hyeri!" Hyeri sees Jaehyun and she starts to have hope that she won't die. She will survive. Jaehyun will surely save her.

"Jaehyun!" Hyeri tries to get out from the thief's grip.

"Don't do anything to her!" Jaehyun warns the thief

"If you want her back then come to take by yourself."
After done saying Jaehyun starts to take step by step to the thief.

"I won't do anything to you if you let her go." Jaehyun tries to be calm and tells the thief to let go of his wife. But if he already lets go of Hyeri then Jaehyun will never lets him go easily.

"Take her then!" The thief puts the knife down from Hyeri's neck and pushes her to Jaehyun then runs. Once he lets go of her Jaehyun quickly goes to hug her.

"Are you okay?" He asks her

"I'm okay!" Hyeri replies.

"Wait here!" Jaehyun releases the hug and runs following the thief. He catches him and fights him. The two fight until the polices arrive.

"Stop!!" The polices shout. The two stop and by that time the thief takes his advantage and takes out the knife and stabs on Jaehyun's stomach. Jaehyun falls on the sand and the polices shoot the thief.

"Jaehyun!!!!!!!!!" Hyeri shouts his name out loud and runs to see him.

- To Be Continues

- jaehyuniee 💫

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

98.8K 2.3K 15
๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ - ๐ง๐œ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง "๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ" ...
227K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...
137K 7.2K 66
โžณ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ"๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐™ป๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...
126K 3.7K 23
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ." ยฐ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญยฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...