The Cursed Tribrid *COMPLETED*

By kkppmv

A mythical creature only spoken about in stories, because that's what it was right, just a story? A scary and... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The City Of Fallen Angels
Chapter 3 - The Reunion
Chapter 4 - We all learn new things
Chapter 5 - Old Acquaintance
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - In The Mind Of Paige Hyde
Chapter 8 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 9 - Problems follow everyone
Chapter 10 - Trip to New Orleans
Chapter 11 - Lost Sibling
Chapter 12 - Growing Weaker
Chapter 13 - Ophelias awakening
Chapter 14 - Unbound Relations
Chapter 15 - Returning of the Shadowhunters
Chapter 16 - Failed Ritual
Chapter 17 - When Will Good Things Happen
Chapter 18 - "Im immortal, bitch"
Chapter 19 - The Wedding From Hell
Chapter 20 - Shadowhunters Background
Chapter 21 - The Red Demon
Chapter 22 - The Jounal of Fenella Hutchinson
Chapter 23 - The Return Of Valentine
Chapter 24 - Blood calls to blood
Chapter 25 - The Mortal Cup
Chapter 26 - The Evil We Love
Chapter 27 - Lord Of Shadows
Chapter 28 - Broken Promises Lead to Affairs
Chapter 29 - The Lost Herondale
Chapter 30 - Mother of All Creations
Chapter 31 - Born to an Endless Night
Chapter 32 - Book of Shadows
Chapter 33 - The Lost Angel
Chapter 35 - Jocelyn Fairchild
Chapter 36 - Past Love Comes Back to Haunt
Chapter 37 - A Chill in the Air
Chapter 38 - Unexpected.
Chapter 39 - New Comers
Chapter 40 - Turn of Events
Chapter 41 - Queen of Air and Darkness
Chapter 42 - While She Was Sleeping
Chapter 43 - Awakenings
Chapter 44 - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
Chapter 45 - Baby Keeper
Chapter 46 - Never Ending
Chapter 47 - The More You Ignore Her, The Closer She Gets
Chapter 48 - Alive and Kicking
Chapter 49 - Lies May Set You Free
Chapter 50 - All It Cost Her

Chapter 34 - "Kill or Be Killed"

40 4 0
By kkppmv

Jace ran towards Kellina as her body hit the hard wood floor, Jace begged and cried that Kellina would be okay, her heart was beating but barely.

"No! KELLY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME" Jace screamed in pain

"HELP!" Jace yelled out.

Isabelle ran into the room, she saw Kellina and Jace on the floor while Kellina was in Jaces lap, Isabelle ran towards them.

"What happened" Isabelle asked

"She tried to kill herself" Jace said crying

Isabelle grabs onto the handle of the blade and pulls it out of Kellina's chest, Kellina's breathing began to slowly fade away, Jace grabbed the blade out of Isabelles hand and he slit his palm.
He placed his palm on Kellina's mouth hoping she would drink it and get better, he started to cry heavily when it didn't work.

"Please Kelly, just drink it" Jace cried, Isabelle watched as this happened and tears began running down her face.

"You didn't give me a chance to help you" Jace said, "I didn't get to say goodbye, I love you".

Kellina closed her eyes, as more of Jaces blood was on her lips, she tasted it, she then began to wake up, Kellina opened her eyes and got up.
The blade nearly missed Kellina's heart, the effect wasn't severe.

"No, no I don't want to be awake" Kellina said getting off the floor to reach for the blade in Jaces hand

Jace pulls the blade away, "Kellina no" Jace said handing the knife to Isabelle.

"No! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE!" Kellina yelled trying to get to Isabelle as Jace ran in front of Kellina to hold her back.

"NO! It hurts" Kellina cried, "Please"

"No, I need you Kelly" Jace said looking at Kellina, "I need you to be alive"

"I wanted to be with my baby" Kellina said

"Kelly, we have lost our first, but this lets us know that we are able to actually have a family" Jace said.

Kellina slowly looked at Jace as Jace stopped holding, Kellina then looked at Isabelle, "Did you guys kill him" Kellina asked

"Kill who? Kelly was pregnant?" Isabelle asked confused

"I'll explained it to you later" Jace said to Isabelle, "No, Ophelia froze and she wouldn't let me kill him" Jace replied to Kellina.

As Kellina stared at Jace, her heart broke, she heard footsteps walking to the door, Ophelia stood there, Kellina and Ophelia both made eye contact.
Kellina looked down, "I don't want her here" she said as she wiped her tears, Jace and Isabelle turned around and saw Ophelia standing by the door.
Isabelle walked towards the door, she closed it behind her as she talked to Ophelia, "Sometimes, you have to choose friendship over love, you know he isn't the one, she stood by you when you were broken, now she needs you" Isabelle said as she walked to her room.
Kellina and Jace stayed in the room, Kellina said she wanted to be alone, so she went into the bathroom to take a hot bath in the dark.
While Kellina was getting ready for the bath, she turned on the hot water and placed candles everywhere, she turned off the lights, flicked her wrist up and all the candles lit up, she dropped her robe and got into the tub.
Kellina laid in the tub staring at the ceiling, the ceiling was plain and white, the more Kellina stared at it, there was this black dot that grew and grew bigger.
Once the ceiling looked like it had a huge mold stain on it, Kellina dunked her head into the tub, once she sunk into the tub, the mold like spot on the ceiling went down with her.
As if the tub was the black mold stain and she was in it, Kellina then imaged Anevil in her mind, he was in his office, Kellina thought of Anevil stabbing himself in the hand with the knife in his office drawer.
Anevil grabbed the knife from his drawer, he had no control over what he was doing, he then stabbed himself in the hand, Kellina then made Anevil have the urge to come to the Institute. Then, she will be able to face him in person.
Kellina brought her head out from the water, the candles all went out, she looked at the mirror, she saw herself, but when she got closer and looked at her face, she saw veins coming out from her hairline and neck.
She looked like a mutant of some sort, a demon.
Kellina got dressed, she then walked out the room, no explanation, Jace followed Kellina, Kellina walked pass the main room where Ophelia was sitting reading the Book of Shadows.
Ophelia got off the couch to follow Kellina and Jace, Kellina walked to the front door where the gate was, she walked out the door and saw Anevil.
Kellina walked towards him as he was limping in pain, "Whats happening to me" he asked, Kellina grabbed him by his hair and pulled him into the Institute.
She threw him onto the floor, Anevil's anger was building, Kellina kicked Anevil to the wall, "Kelly what are you doing?" Ophelia asked.

"I'm going to hurt him the way he hurt me, but he would never understand the pain I felt of losing a child" Kellina replied as the veins reappeared and her eyes turned black.

"Kelly please it wasn't me" Anevil begged

"It was you, he's in you, therefore you are one whole" Kellina said as she picked Anevil up by her neck.

"Kellina, I know you, you aren't like this" Anevils said, "Don't feed into the darkness"

"You think you know me?" Kellina asked, "Then know this, I will gladly end you for what you did to me, for what you did to my child! But first, I'm going to make you suffer in ways you're spoiled, little mind cannot possibly imagine. Then when it's over, when you're sweet recollections have been torn down and broken, you will associate my name with fear and pain, perhaps the dull realization that you are NOTHING TO ME!" Kellina yelled angrily.

Everyone stared at Kellina, "Jace please, you have to stop her" Ophelia said

"Why" Jace asked

"Jace, please" Ophelia begged

Kellina turned around, she stared at Ophelia, "You still choose him, over me, over family! You will rather choose love from a man who never truly loved you over the love that I give you?" Kellina asked.

"You are so blinded by this act of his that you can't even see past the fact that he tried to kill you, multiple times" Kellina said angrily.

Kellina looked at Ophelia, she could hear her heart beating quickly as she is frightened for Anevil's life, Kellina looks at Anevil, "In every moment a choice exists." Kellina says, "We can choose to cling to the past or embrace the inevitability of change and allow a brighter future to unfold before us. Such an uncertain future may call for even more uncertain allies."

"Either way, a new day is coming whether we like it or not. The question is will I control it, or will it control me?" Kellina asked, Kellina then dropped Anevil onto the floor, Jaces face was confused on why Kellina didn't finish him when she had the chance.

Ophelia ran to Anevil to make sure he was okay, Kellina then began to walk back to her room as Jace followed behind.

"Why did you do that?" Jace asked annoyed, "You could've got justice"

"Got justice for what Jace" Kellina asked, "It wouldn't bring the baby back, it wouldn't take away my pain" Kellina said.

"A warrior fights for what they believe in. A warrior fights for their family, I'm fighting for Ophelia and her relationship with Anevil" Kellina said to Jace, "Even if it means I die in the process".

Kellina walked back to her room, she got into the bed and laid on her side, Jace was telling guards to lock Anevil up in the cellars.
Jace then saw Fenella from the corner, he knew what Kellina meant about fighting for family, but he never fought for his own family since he never truly had one.
Ophelia walked to her room that was in a different hall than Kellina and Jaces, Jace walked back to his bedroom as well.
He saw Kellina in the bed facing the wall, he knew she was awake, he got into bed, and he scooted close to her so he could spoon her.

"I'm sorry" Jace said quietly to Kellina

"For what" Kellina asked whispering back

"For everything, for the pain you must've suffered" Jace said, "For the guilt you hold for thinking it's your fault".

"But I do blame myself, I didn't need to feed into Ophelia's words" Kellina said

"But you did, and that is okay" Jace replied as a tear went down his face

"If I didn't care so much about what she said, I would still have it, the baby" Kellina replied.

"I don't blame you, you're strong, I know you will get better and fight this" Jace said

"I don't think I can fight any longer Jace" Kellina replied

"What do you mean" Jace asked

"The darkness, it consumes me" Kellina answered.

"I'll be here to help you" Jace said giving Kellina a kiss on the cheek as she got comfortable behind her to cuddle.

Kellina laid there, the whole night, she didn't sleep, she sat there and stared at the wall, she thought of the future she could've possibly had with her child, if it would've been a girl or a boy.
The activities they would do together, the way Kellina would protect her child, but now she won't know. Very early in the morning, Kellina got out of bed and sat in the chair that was facing the window beside her bed.
Jace woke up and saw her, he tried talking to her but she ignored him, Jace got out of bed and went to the bathroom.
When Jace came out, Kellina was in the same spot, she hadn't moved since the last time Jace saw her, Jace put on clothes and walked over to Kellina, he gave her a kiss.
Jace then walked out the room to find Alec and Isabelle, Jace told them that Kellina was being odd this morning.

"Well she's suffering a loss Jace" Isabelle said

"I know, I want to help her, but she's sitting there like a statue" Jace replied

"You truly love her don't you" Alec asked

"Of course, I would do anything for her" Jace answered.

"Yesterday I saw you cry, you've never cried before" Isabelle said to Jace

"Love has its way of making you do things" Jace replied.

Jace then saw Fenella again down the hall, "Excuse me" Jace said as he walked towards her

"Fenella what's wrong" Jace asked

"I just wanted to ask you about my mother, it's been a month since I've last seen her, you said you would help me" Fenella replied.

"I heard about your loss, I'm very sorry, but you promised" Fenella said

Jace turned around to look at Izzy and Alec, they were staring awkwardly, "Okay, we will attempt to rescue your mother today" Jace said.

Fenella sighed, "Really? Thank you" She said hugging Jace

Jace pulled Fenella away from Jace, "Let's keep our hand to ourselves" Jace said

"Why, we're practically siblings, Kellina won't mind" Fenella replied.

"I mind, we may be foster siblings but that doesn't change the fact that you had a thing for me, Amethyst, I'm with someone, I'm happy". Jace said walking away.

As Kellina stared at the window, Ophelia wanted to check up on her, Ophelia came into the room slowly and quietly, Ophelia was the only person that Kellina spoke to.

"Kelly, are you okay" Ophelia asked

"I'm fine, thanks though" Kellina replied

"No you're not, I'm here to talk" Ophelia said.

"What is there to talk about, you know everything already, I lost my kid, I've been slowly feeding into the darkness, I have hatred for this man you barely even know" Kellina replied. "So what do I talk about?"

"I don't know" Ophelia said

"It'll always be him won't it" Kellina asked

"No, I just don't want him to die" Ophelia replied.

"Lia, it's kill or be killed, which do you prefer?" Kellina asked

Ophelia didn't respond, "I'd like to be alone please" Kellina said.

Ophelia walked out the room and closed the door, Ophelia then got the idea to go down to the cellar and visit Anevil.
Ophelia went down to the basement, it was dark, she didn't know where she was going, the Shadowhunters didn't have much prisoners down there, most of the cells were empty.
Ophelia walked pass a few cells that had people, one of the cells was her mothers, she looked in and saw her mother laying in her bed sleeping while her face was towards the wall.
Ophelia continued to walk down the hall passing more cells, Ophelia saw Anevil, Anevil was happy to see Ophelia.

"Phelia, are you here to get me out?" Anevil asked

"No, this is where you belong" Ophelia said

"Oh, well are you here to speak to me?" Anevil asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to speak to you" Ophelia replied

"Then I'm all ears, what's wrong" Anevil asked

"It's Kelly, she's in some sadness" Ophelia said, "She's been on the same spot ever since this morning".

"She's trying to not feed into the darkness, demons when we feel pain we lash out and feed into our dark selves, Kellina is feeding into the sadness her human self feels" Anevil explained

"But she isn't human" Ophelia said

"Her wolf side is" Anevil said.

Ophelia sat on the dirty floor, Anevil listened to everything Ophelia had to say, Ophelia and Anevil then began to laugh and talk about other things.
Ophelia then realized that's probably why she fell in love, she's always wanted someone to understand her, she wanted someone to listen. Anevil was that person.
Ophelia then began to think of things, in her mind she thought what it would be like to be sleeping with him right now, in her bedroom upstairs.
As if Anevils mouth crashed over hers and pulled her back down on top of him again. Then when he quickly rolled over on top of her and yanked off his shirt. While her eyes wandered down his chest to his V.
She thought to herself, "Damn that V", She could feel his manhood pressing into her legs and she was positive she was going to be impressed with everything Anevil would do to her.
Then she thought of Anevil lacing his fingers in between hers as he pulled her arms over her head. He'd fiercely kissed her as he ground his hips into hers. She felt a rush of liquid pour into her core.

Anevil was calling to to Ophelia, waving his hand over her face, "Ophelia, are you okay" Anevil asked

Ophelia opened her eyes, she was back in reality, she saw Anevil and she wanted to go back to her room, she said it was late. "I'll try to come back tomorrow" Ophelia said.

Anevil frowned as he watched Ophelia leave, he got into his bed, Ophelia ran up to her room, when she was going upstairs, she saw Jace and Fenella walking out the door.
Ophelia was surprised, she didn't know what to think, she continued to walk to her room without Jace seeing her.

"Is Jace cheating on Kellina?" Ophelia asked herself, "Does she know he's going out with Fenella?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.5K 16
~Completed~ I'm Reece Klaus Mikaelsons 2nd child me and hope are twins. This is my story of hate, love, betrayal, heartbreak, loss and new beginnings...
85.9K 5.1K 24
After the war, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter fall into a strangely comfortable partnership as treasure hunters. Draco turns up rumors of Dark artifac...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.