lovesick || hwang hyunjin ff...

By ctrlshinichi

Wherein their love is too complicated to even describe it. Loving someone can really destroy you. More

- note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
- note

Chapter 33

717 22 5
By ctrlshinichi

Hyunjin was woken up by I.N as he looked like he need to tell Hyunjin something.

"What is it, Jeongin?" He asked as I.N just showed him his phone. His eyes widened at the news headline he saw.

Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin & ***** Do Hana, dating?

It is also the day of their comeback. Hyunjin ran his hand in his hair as he just left out a sigh.

"When was this released? The headline even sucks. It is the day of our comeback too, maybe just someone wants to sabotage our comeback." He said. 

Jeongin was about to answer when Chan and the rest of the members barged in to the room. They were already awake before him.

"It was released just yesterday and no, No one was trying to sabotage our comeback. You two are caught." Chan said which the members agreed to.

"I know, but who would expose us like that? The writer even knows all the details about our relationship." Hyunjin said. The members nodded and went into deep thinking as him.

"I think this is someone we all knew." Leeknow joined in the conversation.

"This someone we maybe know but not completely." Han continued. Felix seemed quiet as he listened to what they said.

"Maybe this one is a sasaeng that we all know." He said, the members looked at him confused and in disbelief.

"Yes, who would expose you two for this and look i think there's a hidden message in the news. All the pictures, I'm sure the paparazzi won't even take this. You two dated very secretly, we didn't even know until Seungmin said it." Felix said as he seemed to analyzed all of it.

"Why me?" Seungmin asked as his name was mentioned. Felix just pointed at their picture which he quickly realized.

"Oh i get it." He mumbled as they continued to think about the issue.

"Okay guys, it's our comeback today and i think we should focus on this one first. We all worked hard for this, we won't let it go to waste and I'm sure that they'll ask the staff about this if this is true or just pure false." Chan said, calming Hyunjin as he saw that he was nervous.

"The pictures says it all, hyeong." Felix said. Chan just nodded, thinking of something to say.

"But editing apps are now known and they'll think of that." Chan continued, Felix shooked his head and was about to answer when Han stepped in.

"The fans ship Hyunjin with Minji meanwhile, Hana with I.N" He said as they all sighed.

"Maybe this sasaeng wants Hyunjin for Minji or for her only." Seungmin said which made all the members look at him.

"That is very correct." Changbin finally spoke after hearing everyone's say about the news.

"But first, we need to get ready for our comeback first. This one's the best one, we'll make Woojin proud." Chan said as they all started to get ready.

They went to MNet first as they get ready for their promotion. They practiced first to see if there's mistakes so the performance would go on smoothly.

"Okay let's show them what we got." Chan said as they all formed a circle and they all raised their hands with a shout.

-

They were all done with the filming as they all headed to JYP building to see if they did well.

Hyunjin was about to go inside the elevator when he saw Hana and Luna going to the practice room.

"Hana!" Hana seemed to notice him before he called her as she dragged Luna away with her when he was about to call her.

"Are we okay?" He asked as he finally caught up with her. Hana seemed tired, the first thing he noticed. Her eyes were sunken and she looked pale.

"Yes we are okay, now go you have some filming to do." Hana seemed to push him away, she needed time. He noticed that so he decided to just let her as she'll talk to him soon enough when she's ready.

He caught up with the boys as he noticed that they were going to their manager's office.

"Why are we going there?" He asked Leeknow, as he just shrugged. He was still sulking as Hyunjin called him when he was playing.

"Finally you guys are here!" Their manager said as they entered the room. They all sat by the couch there and waited for him to say something.

"I guess you all know what's the reason why you guys are here." He said, none of them talked as they all waited for him to continue.

"Hyunjin, Hana told the media that you guys are really dating. They interviewed her yesterday, tomorrow you'll be the one to get interviewed." Their manager explained as he just listened to what he'll do.

"I hope this won't get any worst, and if one of y'all has a girlfriend, better get ready." He continued.

"Hana's not talking to me, what did you guys tell her." Hyunjin said as the manager just smiled.

"We didn't tell her anything, it's just her. Give her time, she'll come to you." He said, making Hyunjin not ask a thing anymore.

-

Weeks passed and it was already Hana's group comeback. Hyunjin can only take a glimpse whenever Hana's group pass by. Hana seemed well, she was not pale but still, she looks like she's not getting a good sleep.

He watched her perform through the tv at their dorm. Their promotions was already coming to an end and they were all tired and drained.

"How long will she ignore me?" He mumbled to himself as he looked at their texts and photos.

"Oi there mate, want some ramen bro?" Felix offered him a ramen. He quickly grabbed the chopsticks as Felix moved away the ramen, making him confused.

"Go make your own bro." He said and started eating the ramen, he was also teasing Hyunjin how good the ramen was.

"I'll destroy your fortnite. That's so good." He said and stood up, going to his shared room. Felix was calling him but, he just ignored him and quickly closed the door.

He sighed as he sat down on his bed, looking at his feed. Hana's photo was posted and good thing the issue had died down but still others were still talking about them.

He closed his eyes and he didn't knew that he already fell asleep from tiredness.

-

"Hyeong! Wake up! Quick!" I.N woke him up as he shaked Hyunjin's shoulder.

"What is it?" He tiredly ask him as I.N pulled him out of the bed. He pointed at his room's entrance.

His eyes widened at the sight of Hana standing in their, it has been too long seeing her in their dorm. He quickly stood up and hugged her, she hugged back which made him happy.

"Why are you here? How about your filming? The group?" He asked her all at once. She just chuckled and shushed him down.

"I secretly came here, just don't tell anyone." She said. I.N already left the room to give them privacy.

"So why are you here?" Hyunjin asked her. Hana's face got serious as he got nervous.

"Look, Hyunjin. It has been hard for me, thinking that i'll just drag you and the group down. I can't let myself waste your career like this, you worked so hard for this." Hana started. He's already thinking that and he needed to stop her.

"I can't and i don't want to think what i'll do for this anymore. I don't want the both of us to get hate anymore, Hyunjin." She continued. He shooked his head as she just stared at him.

"No, Hana. It has been hard for me too. Please, don't." He said, Hana just sighed and looked away. Her tears started to fall on his bedsheet.

"It's really hard for me, Hyunjin. I keep getting the both of us in trouble. I don't want to burden you anymore." She looked at him, with tears still falling on her face.

Hyunjin was about to wipe her tears when she wiped it herself and stood up.
Hana smiled at him as she bowed at him.

"Thank you for the 2 years but, let's break up, Hyunjin."

-

ctrlshinichi

2k update

Thank you so much for the 2k reads!! Please check out my other story too! Thanks <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 201 23
When you love someone your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear perfect.
1.4K 81 12
Five people, but only four broken hearts. One friendship broken over one person. Another friendship broken because of love.
YOU By StayBlvd11

Fanfiction

2.2K 20 13
Han Jisung is in love with his best friend, he has to find the courage to tell her he's been in love with her since the day they met.
15.1K 272 25
stray kids imagines.・゜✭・