Ammovoid /SU Fanfic/ Steven U...

By Maxx_It_Upp

DESC OF BOOK You had the perfect father... before the accident... You were taken and hurt by him thanks to a... More

⚠️ You Need To Know ⚠️
(1) Moving to our new life (1)
(2) Wow... its beautiful... (2)
😰 (3)its over isnt it? (3) 😰
(4) 😰 Pains Of My New Life 😰 (4)
(5) Falling (5)
Quick Note! Sorry but important!
(6) Whos that boy?.. (6)
(7) Waking up in his eyes (7)
(8) 8 Years... (8)
(9) "your laugh... its beautiful..." (9)
(10) The Crystal Gems (10)
(11) Bath and Beauty (11)
(12) Tour Time~ "shit.." (12)
(13) Night Sky and food (13)
(14) Movies and Tickles! (14)
(15) Waking up to your face (15)
(16) Update on your life (16)
(17) One Month New Life! R-Right... (17)
(18) Presents in the Morning (18)
(19) Beach Fun (19)
(20) She Looks Perfect Tonight (20)
(21) Waking up on the beach and having a Chill Day (21
(22) Meeting Connie Part 1 (22)
(23) Meeting Connie Part 2 (23)
(24) How were you still alive?... (24)
(25) Connie x Steven (25)
(26) Runaway (26)
(27) Lies (27)
(28) The Story (28)
(29) Training -Part 1 (29)
(30) Training, part 2- Do it for them (30)
(31) Training, Part 3 - Here Comes A Thought... (31)
(32) Another Story about a Diamond and her Son (32)
(33) Meet the Diamonds (33)
(34) Ammorite (34)
(35) Memories (35)
(36) Are YOU okay? (36)
(37) Dreams (37)
(38) You need to tell us what happened (38)
(39) Void and Ammonite (39)
(40) Training With Jasper (40)
(41) Hole Home (41)
(42) First Time In Forever (42)
(43) Stevens Done (43)
(44) You brought My color back (44)
(45) The lonley (45)
(46) 5 Months (46)
(47) Steven Acting StRAnGe- (47)
(48) Date Set Up, - You (48)
(49) Date Set Up -Steven (49)
(50) Our First Date (50)
(51) "D- did you enjoy it?.." (51)
(52) Cringey Crystal Gems (52)
(53) GET RID OF THAT MEMORY! PLEASE (53)
(54) Meeting the OTHER Crystal Gems (54)
(55) Not Okay (55)
(56) "Why are you so bothered?" (56)
(57) Pizza and Arcades (57)
(58) Stars.. (58)
(59)...And Screams (59)
(60) Darkness (60)
(61) Other Friends (61)
(62) Dream Your Dream (62)
(63) Falling To Pieces (63)
(64) hmmm (64)
(65) Points Of View (65)
(66) I'd Rather Be Me, With You (66)
(67) On that Distant shore (67)
(68) Back (68)
PLEASE READ!
(69) In The Night (69)
(70) Break down the door (70)
(71) Ghost Ride (71)
(72) Ferris Wheel 🎡 (72)
(73) Power Control (73)
(74) Fallen (74)
(75) SADIE KILLER! (75)
(76) (Y/N)?! (76)
(77) This isn't happening... (77)
(78) Hurt (78)
(79) Whats Happening- (79)
(80) Jam Buds (80)
(81) ... (81)
(82) Diamonds Creation (82)
(83) White meets Void... (83)
(84) "Y-Yeah... i guess you're right" (84)
(85) She was Beautiful... (85)
NOT A CHAPTER BUT SOME DRAWINGS MY ME
(86) Explain (86)
(87) Cracked and Dangerous (87)
(88) Pain, Guilt, Steven. (88)
(89) Training grounds (89)
(90) Believer (90)
(91) I Dont Know (91)
(92) CONNIE (92)
(93) Broken Diamonds (93)
(94) Diamonds and Void (94)
(95) "(Y/n)?" (95)
(96) Demons (96)
(97) Amstevoid (97)
(98) Morning (98)
(99) Portal (99)
(100) Going Into The Void (100)
(102) Letters to her, Im sorry (102)
(103) Real Void (103)
(104) Abuse (104)
hey... (A/N)

(101) Memories- Truth about Void? (101)

322 11 3
By Maxx_It_Upp

YourPOV

You pulled you and Steven through this strange place within the void. Steven yelled and you held your breath closing your eyes.

It was strange.

As you fell onto the other side you kept hold of Stevens hand, you both dropped onto another platform.

As you opened your eyes, you realised everything was the exact same... except, everything had a warm glow, it was like all the shadows had a buttery/orange color with a gentle glow.

Steven automatically shut up when he saw everything. Your mouth was slightly open at looking at everything. It was identical but brighter, you could see everything more.

As you were looking around Steven pointed downwards and whispered "(y/n)?.. isn't that void?"

Fear ran through you. He must had found you and knew you were here. A hundred thoughts ran through your mind as you turned to look down.

It was void- but he wasn't... dark..?

Everything he wore before had now turned to this yellow honey color, he had yellow tight gloves on and his jacket sleeves had been pushed up. You couldn't see his face, but you could see his hair, it seemed to have streaks of black but the overall colour was yet again a shade of yellow, canary. He was also kneeling on the floor, a white/yellow dim glow was around him.

You stopped as you stared at him.

It was void right? You didn't have a brother or sister or sibling did you? No, after you were born Ammonite disappeared.

You made the platform slowly go down, so you could get a better look at this person.

You hadn't even noticed how you had changed here, Steven seemed to point it out. Your jacket was now the same colour as the room, you also had canary colour streaks throughout your hair. Otherwise nothing else had changed.

The platform had started to slowly drift down to get closer to this person. They looked up and you saw it was void. He didn't look at you but he looked in front of him, a yellow mirror, like orange jelly.

It was void, he had black tears in his eyes, well, they were tranceparant but had that black tint rather than the thick black jelly tears that his victims cried.

He too wore a mask that covered his mouth, it seemed to be the only black thing he wore. It said Inanis? You didn't know what that meant or who it was?

You stared at him, you felt different. When you looked at Void, his eyes said they hated everything and was always angry. You always had a fear and anger when you were with him. Now, staring into his eyes, tears dripping from each eye, falling on each cheek. His eyes were full of sadness, regret. You weren't sure how you felt.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.. I didn't want this..."

Confusion filled you. Voids done a lot of crap in your life, he's been around since the universe began so who knows how much more shit he's done. But why's he sorry now? Things just aren't adding up.

Void wiped a tear from his cheek as he stared into his own reflection, that's when it started to change. In the- void? Void told you, well someone did, that it shows truths of your universe. Perhaps it held truths of all universes and time?

It changed into a memory of time. You couldn't tell where it was actually, it didn't even look like either of there Universes?

There was a little girl, She was twirling in front of a mirror, laughing. She seemed around 12? 13? She was laughing and smiling brightly, she had black wavy thick hair and wore a beautiful dress, it too was black, it had a beautiful swing too it as she twirled.
A beautiful gem lay in her chest, a hole in the dress. It had every colour known, reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, whites, black. It glistened.

A boy walked into the room, "Hey Ammonite, we gotta go" Void? He wore a black jacket with a white shirt with black cracks on. His pants were also black with ripped white holes in.

He opened the door and turned to her, a smile lit up his face. "Come on"
Ammonite had one more twirl and laughed, following him out the door. He too looked around 13-14. Barely taller than her though.

You could still see Voids smiles in the mirror. It was sad, but had happy memories in it.

The memory in front started to mix up, Voids smile flattered. The young boy was yelling at someone- they weren't very clear, just mixed. Their eyes were crossed out and all blurry. You knew they were yelling at Void too, by their fight you guessed they were older.

Young Void wasn't black anymore though, he was the same yellowy colour as now. That's when the other person made a mask that was black and had the name Inanis on it. Young Void seemed to be in shock as he couldn't take it off, tears filled his eyes.

"Ńóŵ ŷóú'łł áłŵáŷś kńóŵ ŷóúr płáćé"

The younger Void had tears rolling down his cheeks in disbelief. The other person had the evilest smirk on their face. Pure horror lay in young Voids eyes. He turned and ran, Ammonite running after him.

The real Void had tears in his eyes and looked sideways. He picked up his hand and muffled the memory and you saw them when they were older. Maybe around 16-17.

Ammonite was wearing a white dress with a white tie and a big bow behind her. She also had a black choker on and her hair was in a high ponytail with a white scrunchy. Void was wearing a black suit with a white shirt.

He was holding Ammonites hands as she had her eyes closed. They were in a field with all sorts of colours, flowers they looked like? But everywhere.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now" He smiled as he let go of her hands and she opened her eyes. The sun seemed to be setting as the sky took beautiful galaxy colors. This made you think they were in Ammonites Universe.

"Void! T-This is beautiful!" Ammonite had her hands over her mouth as clear tears started to fill her eyes and drip down. "Tempus helped get me some time when making this so ########################
wouldn't find out" void rubbed his neck and laughed as blush sprinkled on his face.

"Remind me to thank him when we get back!" She danced in all of the flowers as her dress flowed. "Void? Why are we here?" Ammonite stopped and looked innocently to Void. Void blushed as he walked over to her. "Well... I- I wanted to know if you'd- er"

You hadn't even realized but a smile had crawled onto your, and Stevens, faces.

Ammonite smiled and grabbed his hands. Her eyes really were beautiful as they twinkled. Voids face became red rather than his usual black and kept stumbling over his words as he stared into her eyes.

She took a finger and brought it to his mouth and smiled, tilting her head. She seemed extremely happy or joyful. Suddenly she pulled in and they kissed.

More tears flowed from the now Void in the reflection.

With the younger versions they were holding each other whist kissing. It didn't really disgust you, even though they were your parents, you barely knew them. Plus this was most likely billions of years ago.

Memories kept flowing, each ones from different times. They had to keep their relationship a secret from someone. Tempus and Lux knew, you knew one was a boy and the other a girl but you weren't too sure who they were.

Then something else happened... the memory shaped into that person again, the one who was shouting at Void again before. Void in this memory looked like he does now, it seemed this memory was new, quite new. The void in the memory also was yellow.

"Íńáíńś¡ Ŷóúr GØD óf Dárkńéśś. Ŷóú ńééd tó áćt łíké ít¡"
He looked angry and afraid, yelling back at this other person "Why do I have to be God of Darkness though?! Why can't I be with Peteam?"
"Ŷóú áré ńót íń ćhárgé héré! Gødś ćáńt bé tógéthér. Yóú kńóŵ thíś áńd ŷóú áłŵáŷś hávé!"

Anger filled both Voids faces. "BUT THATS UNFAIR!"

"Fáír ór ńót. Ŷóú ŵíłł śúffér fór thíś. Ŷóú, hér áńd áńŷóńé éłśé"

This person snapped their finger as someone walked in. Someone- identical to Void. Only, they had the evil smirk on their face that you always will remember.

"Íńáíńś, śééíńg áś ŷóú ćáńt ćóńtrół ŷóúrśéłf thíś ŵíłł fíx ŷóú."

He walked up to the yellow Void in the memory and they- fused? Unwillingly? "Garnet would hate that..." you heard Steven whisper. You knew she would do, you hated it too.

"NO-"

The black void took over the body and smiled. Then he left... the memory wiped out..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 986 14
ah, it's been several months since you've last seen your master. no matter how hard you looked, you couldn't find em. once you reach 4 months of age...
88.5K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. ✨☀️✨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ ✨☀️✨ "Why...
8.8K 221 42
After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns , also his eyes was half brown and half pi...
8.2K 472 54
⚠️THIS BOOK IS PG-13! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T 13 OR OLDER!⚠️ Everyone has to be perfect. Nobody can be out of the ordinary. Being different...