✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Seventy-Four

3.4K 174 63
By Cold_jane10

Jihyo's PoV

I went to my room as we arrived at our dorm. Mina is there, as expected.

"Welcome back, how's shopping?"

"It was fun."

"What gotten to you and you went out with Y/N?" She asked as she turned to me.

'Well, she said she wants to go out. So, why not?"

"What's that?" She asked. I look at the bags I am carrying but realized she's referring to the necklace.

"Oh, this?"

"Mhm, you got a new one?"

"Ah, yeah. It's a promo, Y/N got one too."

"Like...it comes together?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

She shrugged and turned to her computer again.

"Chaeyoung and I saw something like that not so long ago when we went out. It's a couple of necklaces, right? We planned to buy one but I think it doesn't suit us."

"Ahh."

"But it looks good on you." She said which made me smile.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, I need to tell you something. An unexpected thing happened. Daniel was there too, I think he followed us, he's wearing a mask." I said.

Mina turned again and as she looked at me worriedly.

"But no one saw us, hopefully... If Y/N didn't tell me to go, maybe I would be stuck in there." I sighed.

"What does he want?"

"He asked me if we can still go back together."

"What did you say?"

"No, of course. I made up my mind. I'll hold to it until he stops."

Mina sighed as she pull a smile on her lips.

"That's good."

I started to unpack the paper bags I got from the mall. I didn't grab much but we do go to all of the stores in the mall. After all, I didn't go there to shop, I just wanna accompany Y/N.

"Ugh! Finally, I'm done." I sighed.

I went to grab some pajamas and went to the bathroom to go for a quick shower before I go down and join the other girls.

While I was in the shower, I hand felt the necklace on my neck. I can't help but smile as I remember the interaction we had with the person in that shop.

"Girlfriend." I chuckled.

"That's so silly."

I pictured Y/N's reaction as the person said that. I think she doesn't like when she got teased with anyone else...Well except for Tzuyu.

Maybe she was used to it too? But maybe she also has feelings for Tzuyu?

"I wonder if she likes girls..."

I stopped as I realized what I just said. And sink in how weird I sound.

"Well... There's nothing wrong with wondering what she prefers?"

"Why am I debating with myself?"

As soon as I finished my quick shower, I went out of our room and didn't find Mina there anymore. I decided to go out and just by luck, Y/N went out of her room too.

My gaze landed on her neck and realized she was not wearing the necklace anymore.

Oh.

"Hi, unnie, Thank you again you accompany me."

"Welcome, but hey, why aren't you wearing the necklace?"

Y/N started to go down so I followed her behind.

"Uhm, well, I'm worried that I'll break it or something. So I decided to only wear it when there's an occasion and I am going out."

"Oh... I will wear mine every day, you said it looks good on me, plus Mina also said it."

"It does."

As we got to the living room, we saw the girls and joined them.

"The next time you go out, tell us. We want to go shopping too!" Sana whined.

"Next time unnie." Y/N laughed.

"What did you do in the mall anyway?" Momo asked wearing a suspicious grin.

"Shopping, what else?" I said and sat behind Y/N as she sat down first.

"Nothing more?"

"We ate on some stalls too? Why?" Y/N asked.

I looked at Dahyun making faces, which made me realize what they are saying. I just shook my head and let them imagine the rest.

"Where's Chaeyoung unnie?"

"She's in her room," Dahyun said.

"Why don't you call her, it's almost dinner, we'll prepare the food," Jeongyeon said.

Y/N nodded and left. As Jeongyeon and Nayeon went to the kitchen, I followed them as I want to help them too.

"Mina told us what happened. I think he doesn't have any plan to stop until now." Jeongyeon said.

"He will, I think this is the last time he will ask me," I said.

"Well, I am not thanking Daniel, but I think he's pretty doing good on keeping his engagement situation private too. Even if you announced that you two broke up already, people will still link you to him." Nayeon said.

"For real, people can be unpredictable sometimes, first they want you two to break up and now that you two are, they will link you together," Jeongyeon said.

"Well, I didn't do it for them, so I have no regrets," I said.

"That's beautiful, eventually people will forget it anyway, it's just a matter of time. Not everyone but the time will come that it will be nothing for the others." Nayeon said.

"Well, how was your date with Y/N?" Jeongyeon teasingly said which made Nayeon beat her with the spatula.

"Ouch! What?!"

"You guys should stop with that, we don't know if Y/N is comfortable with that."

"Well, I think she is."

"Stop assuming," Nayeon argued.

"What's with all of you by the way? Y/N hasn't been a year longer with us and you're already showing your gay side to her."I laughed.

"First of all, It's not me who started it. You should talk to Momo and Dahyun. Second, it's not on how long you stay to adopt something. Third, what's wrong with showing your gay side?"

"Okay, you win," I said to Jeongyeon as I raised my arms.

"That two too, if they acted like that and it happened that Chaeyoung isn't in the right mood, they're dead."

"What's up with the two?"

"I heard them talking about Y/N. They are joking about what if Y/N has a crush on you."

"Huh?"

"Just because she's taking pictures of you during our photoshoots."

"She didn't do it to anyone tho?" Jeongyeon reasoned out.

"Well, Jihyo's the leader, I think that's only the reason, she adores Jihyo for being good a leader."

I looked at Nayeon unbelievably after what she said. I don't know if I should be glad or not, but I'll take it as a compliment.

"And we know no one stands a chance on Y/N. Chaeyoung will be the first person to reject us before we even get to ask Y/N out." Nayeon joked.

"Gosh, you plan to ask her out?"

"I'm just setting an example, dummy!"Nayeon said to Jeongyeon. I shook my head at them as we continue to set the food in the dining room.

As we finished setting the table, we called the girls so we can eat already.

"Tomorrow is the photo shoot, any plan after that?" Nayeon asked.

"We already have," Chaeyoung said as she raised Y/N's hand.

"Really? What?"

"I'm going to my mom's house, Y/N will come."

The other girls were surprised but of course, they already got that Y/N will be coming with Chaeyoung as a member.

"That's good! Enjoy there, Y/N." Jeongyeon said.

"I will!"

"How about you guys?"

"We'll probably just stay here and go out sometimes," Mina said as she looked at Sana and Momo.

Good luck.

"Is that so? Maybe I will stay here too." Tzuyu said.

"You Jihyo?"

"I'm still planning, for a while, I'll stay here," I said to Sana.

"Oh, I can't wait for the release of the teaser. I wish we can fasten the days." Dahyun sighed.

"Me too, I can't wait for Onces to welcome Y/N," Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, it'll be such a disaster," Y/N said as she shook her head and chuckled.

"After that, we can go out with Y/N, do lives and such, right?" Momo asked.

"I think so, It's better if we do live with her," I suggested.

"That's a great idea! A welcome live party!" Nayeon said.

"Omg, that's exciting! You should tell our managers too!" Sana said.

"And we can do solo live with her too," Tzuyu suggested.

"Solo with Y/N doesn't make it solo." Chaeyoung blunted which made us laugh.

"Or, we can do it by teams, like Y/N with the three of us, then next the Japanese unnies, then the older," Dahyun said.

"Your idea is so bright but I don't like how you describe us," Nayeon said.

"Wow, that sounds fine and exciting. Can we do that?" Y/N asked as she looked at me as if she were asking for my permission.

"I'll tell the managers instantly, I'll make sure they will approve."

"Thanks, unnie!"

"Anything."

"So, that settles then?"

"I don't like the groupings, let's change it," Nayeon complained.

"Ugh! The oldest always make such a delay."

"Shut up, you're the third oldest, you dumb dumb!"

"I'm still the youngest among the three of us." Momo ranted back as she points at Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

The two gasped in disbelief while we just laughed at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 105 23
Twice! The group where we can see 9 different girls who have one goal - be role models and successful idols in kpop. But there are some problems. Som...
46 2 2
Nayeon is a broken girl with lots of family issues. Seeing herself at the verge of the brokenness, the girl has no other hope in life, love, or even...
18.9K 462 23
ꕤ › 트와이스 ꜛ 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹 . ⊹ ˚ ˒ 𝑳𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙻𝙻 ← ✷ 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𓍢 ♡ ─── ─ 슈린 . 𝗂𝗇...
9.2K 828 43
In a large house live 9 girls, as they are very close as sisters they decided to live together, they go to the same University, but on different cour...