Not Your Rebound Wolf Girl (J...

By blah_world

April Clearwater hates practically everyone, including her imprint Jacob Black. But she'll have to get over a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
A/N (Again Sorry)
26
27
28
29

17

4.2K 93 19
By blah_world

Que walked in and the first thing he said was "Why aren't you in your assigned seat sweetheart?".

Gee Gramps, I don't know. Maybe it's because it's next to the worlds biggest dick!

Naturally I didn't say that out loud and took a seat at the front. I'm going to be mature, and ignore the dick that's current smirking at me.

"Clearwater." 

"Black."

Okay now I'm ignoring him. I'm pretending to be busy by organising my pens in colour order because let's be real it's not like this class requires textbooks. Red, blue and black... god this is boring. Shit that only took two minutes, maybe I just needed more pens?

I casually reached over Black's desk and snatched the pen Quil was currently using. They held identical looks of confusion, although Quil's was mixed with anger. His glance went to the seven pens (in amazing coloured co ordination) on my desk to his slightly chewed (bloody disgusting) pen in my hand.

He rose his eyebrows at me "Don't you think you've got enough of your own pens there, Ace?"

"Obviously not if I took yours".

I placed it at the bottom of my pile in disgust and stared at Que who was currently talking about Spirit Warriors, what a surprise. 

I heard an over dramatic sigh come from Quil.

"You're not even using it!, that's my last pen and all I've got left is a blunt pencil!"

"Well then maybe someone should've been more prepared for class."

"I was before someone stole my pen". 

Jacob growled in annoyance between us and I realised I could annoy the hell out of him, while ignoring him and getting back at the disease. God it's like it's my birthday or something. For once one of plans may actually work. Plan piss off dumb and dumber while ignoring dumb is in action!

"Well it's my pen now, so grow a pair and get over it." I smirked back at him while watching his glare intensify. 

"I swear to God if you don't give it back I'll tell Grampa" he was smirking at me as if that's some great threat. 

I fake laughed "Oh realllly? Your going to tattle on me in front of all your friends?"

He growled as a response "Just give it back!"

"No!"

"Give it!"

Omg he's reaching over for it.

"Get your disease ridden hands away from me!"

"Like I want your cooties, Now hand it over Cous!"

"Never!"

"Give it up you li'.." Black's hand had promptly slapped on Quil's mouth, shutting the bastard up. His glared went from Quil to me. He looked at me like I was an annoying child that he'd rather put  up for adoption than deal with. A look I've gotten from Sue Clearwater too many times to count.

His glare turned into a patronizing smile. And before I knew it his hot hand had touched mine sending the beautiful waves of warmth throughout my body.

"Thanks man". I quickly opened my eyes to find Quil's pen back in his hand and Jacob's cunning fucking smirk.

"Dick."  He rose his eyebrows at me

"Bitch"

I gasped. That fucker!. 

I glared at him. "I hate you".

He smirked back "I loath you". 

Fuck think. "I despise you!". 

Ha! good luck coming up with something else Black!

He suddenly inched closer " I detest you!". Shit I forgot he's actually smart.

"And I can't stand watching the two of you!". 

I instantly recoiled and looked behind Jacob to find Quil rolling his eyes in disgust while gagging. 

"Seriously you guys, I don't like watching my cousins fight."

I stared at him incredulously "But I'm your cousin, and you fight with me all the time!"

He shrugged "yeah well that's cause you're my least favorite cousin"

I faked hurt "As if! I'm a gift"

Quil snorted "yeah you keep telling yourself that."

"Urgh well I hate both of you!"

Quil smiled at me. "That'd actually hurt if I hadn't been hearing it everyday since the age of three. What's the matter Ace? Having a bit of an off day?"

I glared down at the line of pens on my desk. "Like you care."

Quil shrugged. " I don't but Jared keeps muttering for you to shut up so he can finish writing his notes. He doesn't like you very much by the way"

I snorted " Gee I wonder why?" 

Jacob's pen suddenly snapped making Quil and I jump in our seats. 

He took one deep breath before the both us were once again faced with his glare.

"Why is it that the two of you idiots insist on acting like children?"

Quil tipped his head to the side in confusion. "But Jake, we are children?"

I started giggling and Jacobs glare seemed to relax. Looks like someone's still effected by me. So naturally I stuck the finger at him. What a dick! Denies everything but still feels the imprint.

"April Mae Clearwater!" Shit. 

I turned slowly in my seat and looked up innocently at Que. I'm so fucked.

"I don't tolerate such behavior in my classroom sweetheart, now what's the answer to my question?"

Well fuck if I know. I don't even know the question.

"Um...I don't know?" 

Que sighed in disappointment. "Anyone else? Seth?"

I turned around to find my brother smiling proudly at Que "The Wolf is said to be what the spirit warriors transform into and therefore the wolf is sacred to our tribe. It's  against tribal law to kill them". 

Que smiled "Exactly! Now moving on, can anyone tell m'...

Well even I could've said that! And of course it had to be Seth that out does me. 

I started stabbing my desk with one of my pens. "Stupid...baby brother...has to be so bloody smart" 

I heard Jacob chuckle next me. "Careful now, he's only one row away. He can literally hear everything your saying". 

I turned around to find a glumly Seth in between Brady and Colin who were sending death glares my way.

"So it looks like Jared, Quil and now the puppies hate you. Don't worry, by the end of the day I'm sure you'll have the whole pack hating you, that's your plan right?"

I turned around and glared at him "You don't know anything about me or my plans!"

He shrugged. "Sure I do, you're the most predictable person I know. You're going to get us to hate you so then you can continue on you're hateful path and tell yourself it's because it's everyone else and not you. When in reality you fear change, and would rather fake friends than real friends because you don't know what it's like to have real friends. That's what your scared of and that's your plan, or you'll try to prove me wrong out of spite and try to make them your friends. Either way it's slightly sad and pathetic."

I rose my eyebrows at him. "Don't try to analyse me! You couldn't be more wrong!"

He smirked at me. "I dunno I recon I basically hit the nail on the head and that's why your too flustered to insult me back. Like I sad your predicable although I do wonder what goes on in your head sometimes..." he glanced at my amazing pen coordination skills like I was a secret psychopath or something. 

"Predicable? You think I'm predictable? You have a nasty little habit of running away whenever someone says they don't love you back. And that's your plan right? You're retreating because I don't love you and laughed at the suggestion of marrying you. God your so predictable it hurts to watch. Bella says no, you run away. Your soulmate says no and you can't physically run away but you can withdrawal and say nasty things so you won't get hurt anymore. I actually know what goes on in your head, you love me but are absolutely devastated if not heart broken because I said I don't love you. So your going to try and hate me to protect yourself while somehow getting me to fall for you in the mean time. Oh and don't deny it sweetheart , the best thing about knowing about the pack is that I've got my brother back. And trust me Seth told me all off the crazy thoughts going on in your head. Next time you want to analyse someone, remember who your talking to". 

I swear to God the bell has never rang at such an opportune time. I collected my pens, flipped him the bird and walked out of that classroom like a BOSS!

N/A:

So I'd like to dedicate this chapter to this achievement, it just seems so comical that this is where the story is ranked no.1  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
1.8M 33.2K 200
A collection of different wolf pack members finding their soul mates and imprinting on them. This book has been filled to the point where I can no lo...
3.3K 123 19
The only thing Jacob Black didn't like about Mick Foster was the fact that he was dating Jen Fuller, causing his youngest wolf to turn into an insuff...
85.3K 907 22
I was normal. Until I moved to Forks Washington. The not so much. Theres this really hot guy. Yummy! Soo.. hot! I'm imprinted to him, Its really comp...